Curious About Sex - Cover

Curious About Sex

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2008 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: Kate is a 14 year old freshman who is curious about sex but she knows that if she tries to learn about it with the local boys they will tell everyone in school. It seems hopeless until she meets a young boy from out of town during a rain storm and he seems perfect to practice on. Everything she ever wanted to know she learns from the boy... never learning the real truth!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Kate had been walking in the park for almost two hours, walking and thinking. She had just turned fourteen and like most freshmen in high school she was tremendously naïve when it came to boys. Also like most teenagers she was curious about sex and she wanted to know was what it was all about. What did it feel like to kiss a boy? Did people really stick their tongues inside each others mouths ... and if so, why? What did a cock feel like? Did girls really suck on boys' cocks and then swallow their cum? Did boys really suck on girls pussies? All of these topics had been discussed over and over at her girlfriend's sleepovers but there hadn't been any resolution to any of the questions. Her problem, at least as she saw it, was how could she find out the answers to these questions and still not have everyone in school think that she was a slut? She damned well knew that if she went out with a local boy and tried to find the answers they would tell everyone in school.

Kate was walking down a trail she had never been on before when it suddenly started to rain. She picked up her pace looking for someplace she could use as a shelter when she spotted a tree house about a hundred yards down the trail and maybe twenty feet off the ground. Thinking that it would be a good place to get out of the rain she climbed up the makeshift ladder and ducked through the hole in the bottom of the house and looked inside and to her surprise it was already occupied, there was a young boy who looked to be around ten sitting on the floor and hanging up his rain soaked shirt. "Excuse me can I join you?" She politely asked.

He looked over at her. "Sure, come on in."

Kate lifted herself the rest of the way inside the tree house and sat down across from the boy and held out her hand. "Hi, my name is Kate ... what's yours?"

The boy hesitated for a second then shook her hand, "Bobby."

I don't think I've ever seen you around here, where do you live?"

"Uh, out in Oregon ... Portland actually, my parents are visiting my aunt but we're leaving for home tomorrow."

"Oh, I see." Kate looked out the window at the dark skies. "Well Bobby it looks like were going to be here for quite a spell, I don't think the rain is going to let up for a while."

"Uh huh." Was all he said as he unlaced his sneakers and took them off then tugged off his wet socks and hung them up next to his shirt. He reached down and unbuckled his belt then unzipped his jeans and started pulling them off.

Startled, she asked. "Uh, excuse me but what are you doing?"

He looked at her curiously. "Well I'm getting out of my wet clothes and hoping they'll dry by the time the storm has passed, I wouldn't want to catch a cold. You should do the same thing as wet as you are."

At first Kate was appalled that the boy was stripping out of his clothes right in front of her but she figured at his age he probably didn't think anything about being half naked in front of a girl. She looked at him and thought that he was maybe 5'3" and 110 pounds and with his deep blue eyes and light brown hair he kind of reminded her of the doll Ken, Barbie's boyfriend. Then an idea hit her, Bobby was way too young to know anything about sex but maybe she could figure out a way to talk him into experimenting with her, after all he would be gone tomorrow never to be seen again; it was an absolutely perfect answer to her dilemma. "You know something Bobby; I think your right — about getting undressed I mean." She unbuttoned her blouse and when it was off she hung it up next to his shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, really didn't need one yet, she was only a 32A but she did have on a camisole which she quickly slipped up and over her head.

"Hey," Bobby said pointing to her chest, "You don't have any boobies."

She instinctively looked down. "Well not yet," she thought for a moment, "but you could help me with that problem if you wanted to." She watched him and thought that he looked weary.

"Help you ... how would I do that?"

"Well, for girl's boobies to grow she needs to be kissed and have her boobies sucked. Would you like to help me?"

He hesitated. "I don't know if I should be doing that or not. My mom said that I shouldn't..."

"Your mom, Oh sure I see ... well here is the thing Bobby, I don't think you mom would mind if you helped me, say do you know the real difference between boys and girls?"

"Sure", he answered, "girls got boobies and no thingy ... boys got thingy's."

She wanted to laugh at his naiveté yet she realized that she wasn't much better off. "Well that's true, at least kind of. Look Bobby I'll tell you what, I'll take off the rest of my clothes if you'll take off your underpants then we can both see each other."

"Why would I want to do that ... see you I mean?"

God this was priceless! She knew a hundred boys that would give their left nut to have her stripped naked and be sucking on her tits and here was this little kid and he had no fucking clue! "Well someday Bobby you'll want to see girls naked and play with them too."

"Really? You mean like my mom plays with my dad?"

She obviously didn't know what he had seen his mom and dad doing but it was a good bet that he was talking about them having sex. "Uh sure, like your mom and dad. Now do you want to see me naked or not?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, why not?" He stood up and pulled down his underwear and his cock popped out and it was already almost hard and seemed pretty big for a ten year old she thought although it was the first real cock she had ever seen. She looked down and admired him; he was maybe six inches long with a pink head and some pre-cum leaking out of the tip. She really wanted to touch him but was afraid that if she did it might scare him. She kicked off her shoes then stood up and pulled off her pants. Her panties quickly followed and she stood their naked with Bobby's eyes glued to her pussy. "What?" She asked.

"Well I was thinking that your slit is a lot different than my moms, I mean there is almost no hair on you at all."

"You've seen your mothers' vagina?" She asked incredulously.

"Vagina? Oh, you mean her pussy ... well sure, we shower together sometimes and she has a lot of hair down between her legs. Sometimes she even lets me play with her 'love' button."

"Really? Well because I'm only fourteen I don't have a lot of hair yet but I play with my love button too." Kate was thinking that this boy's family sure must be a lot different that hers ... maybe that's they way they grow up in Oregon. "Look Bobby scoot over here next to me and I'll let you help make my boobies bigger." She patted the floor next to her.

"Okay." He moved up next to Kate. "Now what do I do?"

"Well first we'll try kissing, just to make sure you have the right idea. Have you ever done that, kiss a girl I mean?"

"Sure, my mom kisses me every morning ... is that what you're talking about?"

"Well kind of, here let me show you what I mean." She pulled him close to her and wrapped her arm around his shoulders and she leaned down and kissed him. At first she was very gently just her set of lips touching his then she grew bolder and touched his lips with her tongue. He opened his mouth and their tongues touched. She thought that if felt nice so she kept kissing him. After a while she wanted to feel his mouth on her tits so she just asked him. "Say Bobby, do you want to try sucking on my ... uh, boobies?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.