Preview

Cupid's Revenge

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2008 by DG Hear

Mystery Story: Jim and Charlie look for a Killer, he only kills on Valentine's day. Good mystery but no-sex.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Written in collaboration with Jake Rivers

Jake and I have written a few stories together and also have used songs to write opposite stories. In addition, both of us have written stories along with other authors using different song titles. This story is a collaboration with us each writing this story using our own thoughts. We want to thank LadyCibelle and Techsan for their editing of this story.


Prelude: The dealer of death stood in the doorway, rocking back and forth on his feet. A man of no conscience, he mused once again what a great business selling drugs had become; you just had to get them hooked and they were forever customers until they died. Lighting up a smelly black cheroot, he thought he saw a ghost of movement on the rooftop across the street.

Being in a chancy business, he was always cautious, and blowing out the match, he backed deeper in the doorway. He stared hard at the roofline, seeing nothing, but ... a glimpse of streetlight reflecting on something in the air and ... pain. A sudden intense, choking pain in his throat brought him to his knees and his last fleeting thought was a realization that he had been hit with an arrow. An arrow, by God, when his enemies were loaded with enough arms to start a revolution in a small third world country!

His death leaked to the ground in rapid red pulses. This dealer of death was out of business, and lying in the gutter in a pool of what had been his blood. This was Cupid's first revenge and it occurred in the early morning hours of Valentine's Day.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.