My Lady (revised) - Cover

My Lady (revised)

by David Caspian

Copyright© 2008 by David Caspian

Horror Story: I decided to re-write My Lady Vampire as a non-erotic story.

Tags: Romantic   Heterosexual   Vampires   Interracial  

My name is Jason Edwards and I would like to tell of the story that changed my life.

I can still remember the first night I met her: my Alina. It was a cold night as I passed her. She wore a black dress as she stood in front of the club. I remember feeling drawn to her.

A beautiful voluptuous woman with long dark hair, she stood out in the crowd of women that were far too skinny. I had never liked the really skinny ones so she was a welcome change.

I approached her gathering my courage as I removed my coat to offer to her. She turned as I drew near and I froze enraptured by her beauty.

No words came to my lips and I could barely breathe. It was as if the vision of her had taken all other thoughts except to just look at her.

"Is that for me?" She asked and I only nodded mutely.

Her smile was like pure magic and I felt my heart skip.

"Thank you." She said accepting the coat as I moved to put it on her, wondering how I was able to move from where I had been rooted only a moment before.

The coat helped her warm up a little. Still she shivered a little.

I couldn't believe my boldness when I asked, "Would you like to use my body for added warmth?"

To my surprise she accepted huddling against me. I was aware of her closeness and every part of her that touched me.

Without being able to stop it, I felt a growing stiffness between my legs. I was so embarrassed I hoped she didn't notice.

Part of me wanted to hide it by moving away from her, but the rest didn't dare leave her side. She told me her name was Alina and she was new to city. I introduced myself and asked how long she had been in town.

I detected a faint accent I didn't recognize. She had just arrived late that evening she told me. Alina had not even booked a room yet at a hotel.

"Do you know anyplace I can stay?" She asked.

It was a holiday weekend so a lot of places would be full, at least most of the affordable places I knew of one left. I drove her to where her car was parked, and gave the directions to a good place that would probably still have rooms.

Before she drove off I asked for her number.

Taking out a pen she wrote it on my hand before driving away. I immediately wrote it down on a piece of paper promising myself to call her the next day. I called her a couple times the following afternoon but I only got the mailbox on her cell.

Later that night I was hanging out with my friends when she called me. I asked her out to dinner at a local restaurant, and I drove to her hotel to pick her up.

We had a pleasant conversation while enjoying our dinner at the restaurant. I drove her back to her hotel afterwards talking the entire time. We walked to her room where we both said goodnight.

An awkward moment followed and I kissed her. Our kiss deepened until we were making out in the hall. Slowly I backed her into the room closing the door behind us.

The next morning I awoke tired and woozy. It took some effort to get out of bed.

Every movement was taxing and I wanted so much to just go back to sleep. With every step I took, that desire simply became stronger and stronger.

When I went to the mirror I saw what looked like two bite marks in my neck.

I had heard about those people who thought they were vampires, and figured that Alina was one of them. I wasn't one to judge, and if there were any more nights like the night before I wasn't about to complain.

Eventually Alina bought an apartment of her own, and we would switch off on whose apartment we were going to that night. It must have gone on for months like this, after a time I began to grow weaker and weaker.

Everyday after spending a night together I seemed to becoming more sensitive to light.

After awhile I began to wear sunglasses to protect my eyes to this change. It wasn't until I actually began to think of the cause that I began doing my research.

I went to the library researching anything that might fit my condition, and something occurred to me: I had never seen Alina in the day.

No matter how close we had become she never saw me in the daytime no matter how many times I called.

Part of me could see myself marrying this girl, but why did I feel something was wrong all of the sudden. Acting on a hunch I visited her apartment finding an extra key over the door frame.

Opening the door I found her in the bedroom with the windows boarded up. She lay on the bed as peaceful as the dead.

In her state she did not even seem to feel me touch her, and feel how cold she was. Alina's skin was like ice. I felt for a pulse and felt one that barely registered.

I suddenly felt a chill run down my spine as all the pieces fell into place. Producing the stake I prepared to stab it into her heart, but when the moment came I couldn't do it.

I tried to force myself, but as much as I tried I still remembered that this was the same creature I spent some much time with. Looking at my watch I realized the sun would be setting in an hour.

Quickly I hurried from her place rushing home. I was determined to get out of town before she woke up.

I was surprised to see how quickly I packed. It wasn't until I was ready to head out that I removed the bandage on my neck.

I stared there dumbfounded as saw it had already healed. I decided to put is aside for later I walked back into to the bedroom.

I grabbed my bags and started to head out. I was startled to find Alina waiting for me near the door.

"Sorry to surprise you. I just wanted to see you and didn't feel the need to call. Is there something wrong?" The last part Alina said as she saw the look of apprehension cross my face.

"Nothing, I'm fine thanks." I said backing up until my back hit the wall behind me next to the doorway.

"Good." Alina said before coming forward and kissing me softly on the lips.

"I have waited a long time for someone like you. You might say I have searched the entire world." Alina said.

While I heard her words something else was on my mind. Looking down at her I seemed to focus strangely on her throat. Tearing my eyes away I met hers.

"Are you sure you are alright?" Alina asked.

Her face showed concern.

"Perhaps we should skip me sleeping over until you feel better." Alina said.

I felt the sudden urge to be with that I could not control. Where it came from I did not know, but it was very strong.

Taking her in my arms I reveled at the scent that wafted to my nostrils before I kissed her. I felt my heart, strong and powerful beat in my chest.

At the moment I felt stronger than I ever had, and now that I did I intended to make full use of it.

"What's happening to me?" I asked backing away from her.

My vision hazed for a moment and then suddenly came into focus. The walls of the room became transparent, and I could look through them almost like a window.

I saw one of my neighbors, a young woman watching TV. As I looked at her I heard a thundering heartbeat.

Strong and sure it called to me. Moving towards it I was drawn to its power.

Ever beat was as clear as a war drum and my heart beat to match. Like tunnel vision she held all my focus.

I could hear every thought, feel all that she felt. She laughed at a hilarious comic on cable and I shared in that feeling.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.