Couples' Life Altering Cruise - Cover

Couples' Life Altering Cruise

Copyright© 2008 by ytreeman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Middle aged couple make new friends and enjoy learing about adult sexual variations. A lot of first time events.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

When we returned to our stateroom we both had the same impressions. First we could not believe that we had sex in front of others. Second there was increased feeling of respect, love and intimacy between us. To our surprise we both had really enjoyed this experience but were unwilling to talk about it because we were aware--and maybe afraid--of where it might lead.

When we awakened on this Friday morning, the next to the last of this cruise, we were docked in the port of St. Thomas. Tourism is the principle business of the protectorate and the dock area was lined with garish displays of locally produced goods. There must have been ten rows of tents for the vendors each of whom was barking out trying to get the attention the newly arrived tourists.

Before we left our new friends last night we agreed that if anyone wanted to join Susan and I for a trip to Water Island they were welcome. We had been there before and remembered a small beautiful beach that was very private and perfect for a totally relaxing afternoon. Not surprisingly both couples showed up at the right time and place.

After leaving the ship we had to find a water taxi for the 20-minute trip. There was absolutely no mention or reference to the preceding night's events. It was relaxing to watch the islands pass by and see the other large cruise ships at dock. I assumed 911 was the reason we saw numerous small patrol boats continuously passing up and down the line of floating resorts.

Arriving at the small dock at Water Island was a unique picture. The first fixture is a shower that had only three sides which created a very small area of privacy. The next fixture was an exchange library for guests and residents. That was a home made box with six shelves standing on four wooden legs. The local rule was to put a paperback in the box when you took one out. The island had no source of water except rain water that accumulated in the cisterns of the few permanent residences. Normal matters of personal hygiene must be adapted to the circumstances. Tooth brushing is done without running water and showers required pre-planning and energy to save on the consumption of this resource. None of us had to avail ourselves of either but the signage outlining the local protocol was unique.

It was only a fifteen minute walk from the island's jetty to our secluded beach but we were carried enough provisions for an overnight stay. The breakfast buffet line had taken a serious hit and fresh fruit, sliced meats and wonderful fresh rolls filled one of the beach bags. Jeff, who considered himself a beer tasting expert brought two six packs of some little known German beer and a couple bottles of chardonnay. The mood was not unlike a tailgate party before a college football game.

Beach towels filled the third bag and of course no one considered bringing extra clothes. It was approaching 11:30 a.m. and the sun was nearing its zenith. It was, of course, higher in the sky than as seen in central Ohio, what little sun there is in early March. Everyone took there clothes off as if they were in the privacy of their own home.

Although this was the third day in a row I had seen them nude, Carrie and Rhonda still created a small but discernable excitement within me. Similarly I was not used to being nude with other males and I have to admit my eyes wandered to their cocks as everyone walked about as if setting up a campsite.

It was almost surreal to believe that a few hours ago Susan and I had watched the four of them literally dive into one another with breasts, balls, pussy hair, nipples and cocks without concern for who was doing what to whom.

The last time I saw those two furry little triangles they had been thoroughly fucked and were starting to leak their combined juices before the men went down on their own and then the other's spouse. They seemed to feast on the natural bi-product of their love making.

Today everyone moved about as couples without the slightest sign of intimate familiarity between them. Everyone applied a liberal amount of suntan oil on themselves and their spouse. Spreading suntan oil up and down Susan's shoulders, back, cute bottom and legs is a real turn on for me.

Approximately 100 yards out from the beach there was a float made with a wooden platform supported with four large drums, one under each corner bobbed gently with rolling surf. Susan and I had started into the water and were about waist deep when she suggested we swim out to the float. We walked about a quarter of the way before we had to start swimming. Neither of us do much swimming and we took our time getting there. On one side was a small ladder which made entry onto the float easier. We stood up and moved about testing our sea legs. We felt a small sense of accomplishment arriving there and enjoyed waving to our new friends.

I could not keep my hands off Susan and stepped up behind her allowing my oiled and wet cock to slide back and forth across her bottom while my hands circled to her breasts. She turned towards me and we began a mouth-to-mouth kiss like nothing I could remember. Al and Tipper Gore would have been envious.

Susan said that she had really been turned on when the men had gone down on both women after sex the last two nights. It was something we had never considered or even thought of doing. She asked if I would want to try it and I anxiously said yes. The next obvious question was when and where and she very uncharacteristically said, "Let's try it now."

Without towels the hard rough surface of the float would have been too uncomfortable and possibly painful for either of us to be on the bottom. I did not believe my ears when she said she would get me started with a hand job/blow job combination and when I was good and hard, we would use the ladder and I would fuck her doggy style. I was stunned by her suggestions but more than willing to try. This almost pure vanilla wife took on a new and more spirited flavor I was going to learn to enjoy consuming and sharing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.