Couples' Life Altering Cruise - Cover

Preview

Couples' Life Altering Cruise

by ytreeman

Copyright© 2008 by ytreeman

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, FemaleDom, Spanking, Light Bond, Swinging, Group Sex, First, Safe Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Sex Toys, Cream Pie, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Size,

Erotica Sex Story: Middle aged couple make new friends and enjoy learing about adult sexual variations. A lot of first time events.

Preface:

I do not know when, why or how I developed a love of erotic writings but it has been with me since first snooping in magazines at the local drug store forty plus years ago. Playboy of course was the first mainstream adult magazine and many others followed closely. Lady Chatterley's Lover and Peyton Place caught my interest in their times. Until the web became such a rich source of erotica my favorite read was Variations. It was my read of choice and I enjoyed picking up a copy at the local airport on each trip out. As I approach my late fifties, OK my early 60's, with children grown and enjoying their own successful careers, I reflect on those erotic thoughts that have followed and grown within me. This story is about 95% fantasy and 5% reality. The geography is mostly real. It has been developing in my head for thirty some years. Names and places are almost all fictional. My wife is real but would not indulge or join me in these activities. I love her with all my heart and as much as a man can love a woman but she would think most of this story is disgusting and perverse. Maybe it is to some but I enjoy thinking and fantasying. Finally after many years I am making my first attempt at writing erotica.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.