Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 48: The Plan

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 48: The Plan - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The team seated itself around Sle'tu and Sin'lu as Sle'tu began to describe the life of the Ban'lu which is what the race called itself. Emma was among them looking healthy and fit.

The males start to train to be warriors when they are six and the training is intensified when they turn ten years of age. At age seventeen they become members of the warrior class. The males do nothing but train for combat. There is another tribe of Ban'tu on the big land. Sle'tu pointed anti-spinward as she said this. We have been at war for as long as anyone can remember. The warriors fight and die in battles.

The life of female Ban'lu is much different. From the time they can walk they are trained in servitude. They take care of all functions of the Ban'lu life other than fighting. Their numbers are strictly controlled from birth at one third the male population. Excess female babies are killed. From the time they reach puberty at around age fourteen they are kept almost constantly pregnant. They must offer themselves for sex to any warrior that asks. Any female who produces three female babies in a row is placed on the X of dishonor in the square for all to see. She is branded, a stake is driven through her womanhood and she is left there to bleed to death and die. When the woman reaches the age where she can no longer conceive, her usefulness to the community is deemed at an end and she is destroyed.

Sin'lu took over the narration at this point. "Sle'tu dared to question this way of life and has been made to suffer for her questions her entire life as an example to the rest of us." Sin'lu almost sobbing continued, "She has been horribly tortured and scarred. I have seen her raped by one warrior after until they were forced to stop because her womanhood was bleeding heavily. I think most every bone in her arms and legs has been broken many times. Am'tu has beaten her into unconsciousness many times. Each time she was allowed to heal from her abuses, but care was taken that she was disfigured a little and another brand was placed on her body each time. After she healed she was further humiliated by being stripped and displayed for all to see in the square.

Sle'tu remained silent as Sin'lu told of her life with her eyes focused on the ground below her. Kate stepped over and placed an arm around her and comforted her feeling the sobs that rolled through Sle'tu's body.

"I am a doctor," Kate said, "Will you allow me to examine you and see what I can do?"

At first Sle'tu declined, but Kate was persistent and at last convinced her. They rose and together walked into the tent. Sle'tu took her robe off and as Kate looked at her disfigured scarred body she had to hide the utter horror she felt.

Kate finally spoke, "I can heal you in ways you never dreamed off Sle'tu. If you will allow it I can restore completely the beautiful body you once had. I can not do anything for your mental state but I can restore your physical beauty."

Sle'tu looked down on her disfigured body, "You can do this? You can undo the years of abuse?" She asked.

"Yes," Kate answered.

"I have questions to ask then. How long will it take? For I think all of you are going to leave soon and I do not wish to delay your departure with a long convalescence. How much pain will it involve? Not that I can't endure much pain but will the end result justify it. I have sentenced myself and Sin'lu to a life of hiding for we can never return to our home because of my actions. My looks will be of little importance therefore so long as I am not a cripple. The last thing I ask is why? Why are you, a stranger concerned with me?" Sle'tu finished.

Kate studied Sle'tu for a few seconds before she answered. "The healing will require several days. I can not guarantee it will be totally painless but it will be nothing like the pain you suffered when these disgraces to your body were administered. As to a life of hiding, that we will have to discuss with the others but I have strong doubts you will spend your lives in hiding. The answer to your last question is complicated. I am a doctor and have the ability to cure you for one thing. I and the others of our team like you Sle'tu and I think Stan has plans for you if I am not mistaken but I will let him explain them."

Sle'tu shrugged her shoulders and looked Kate in the eyes and asked. "So when can we start this treatment?"

Kate flashed a smile at Sle'tu then said, "Let me tell the others and then we can begin right away."

"But you need time to gather your medical instruments and prepare for my operations," Sle'tu said.

"You just let me handle the preparations Sle'tu. Just lie down on this bedroll and make yourself comfortable until I return."

Sle'tu did as instructed and after Kate stuck her head out of the room and explained, she returned and knelt down at Sle'tu's head. "Relax Sle'tu and take these." Kate placed two pills in Sle'tu's hand and gave her a drink of water to wash them down.

In a short time Sle'tu's eyes became heavy and then she fell asleep.

Kate made herself comfortable and prepared to begin the process of healing Sle'tu. Several hours later she took a break. She got to her feet and walked out of the tent/room. Sin'lu looked up at her and asked how the operation was going.

"Fine," Kate said and smiled. "You will not recognize her when I am done."

Two days later Kate opened her eyes and broke contact with Sle'tu. An hour later Sle'tu opened her eyes and looked at Kate.

"I'm sorry it must have been all the excitement. I did not mean to fall asleep. Are you ready to begin my treatment?" She asked.

Kate smiled when she said, "Your treatment is almost done Sle'tu. There is only one final thing I would like to do." Kate dug in her medical bag pulled two syringes and a vial out and turned to Sle'tu.

Sle'tu looked at her in shock. "How long have I been unconscious? I do not feel any pain." She sat up and looked at herself. Gone was the disfigured body she was used to seeing. In its place was that of a beautiful young woman with not so much as one stitch or even a scar.

"How..." she stammered.

"I have the ability to heal by touching and channeling my energy into you. I don't really know the how myself but as you can see it works," Kate said and smiling reached out her hand to help Sle'tu to her feet. "Shall we go outside? There is someone there who is particularly anxious to see you."

"There is one additional treatment I would like to do if you agree Sle'tu," Kate said.

"Of course, but what more healing is needed?" Sle'tu asked again looking down on her healthy and beautiful body.

"I would like to inject a serum that will permit you to grow new wings. I can only heal the body. I can not replace missing limbs with my powers. I do have medicine that will though, over time."

Sle'tu looked at Kate incredulously. "You can give me medicine that will allow me to re-grow what was removed from me when I was a child?"

"I think so. At least it works with us, Zaflan. You must let me inject each of your wing stubs and then you will need to take pills that I will give twice each day for a month."

Sle'tu could not believe this good news but looking once more at her healed body she did not doubt Kate either. She nodded her head and turned to offer her wing stubs to Kate. Kate injected each and gave Sle'tu her first pill. The nano-machines that she had injected went to work rebuilding Sle'tu's wings.

"Now shall we go out and see the one who has patiently waited to see you these past two days?" Kate asked.

Looking around Sle'tu could not see her robe. "Where is my robe? I have no other clothes. I have been put on display naked enough times but I do not wish to do so willingly."

"When I told Stan of my plans he had our robot make these," Kate said and pointed to the new clothes lying on a bed mat.

Sle'tu gazed at the clothes and her breath caught in her throat. There was a halter type top, a pair of thong panties, a knee length skirt and knee high boots. All of them were maroon in color and looked to be made of very soft material.

Sle'tu looked at Kate who was nearly naked in her pasties, the triangle that covered her womanhood, the sarong that was nearly see through and her black knee high boots. Compared to her clothes, the ones Sle'tu was looking at were almost conservative but they were far more reveling than the black head-to-toe robe she was used to.

"They are very nice but I could never wear them. They are far too revealing for me to wear. I will wear my robe if you don't mind," Sle'tu said.

"You can not wear your robe anymore. I will remind you that you are soon going to be growing new wings. That is the main reason for the bra top. The past is gone Sle'tu and with it the old ways you are used to. You have a magnificent looking body now and you should be proud of it and not hide it under a robe."

Sle'tu thought about Kate's words for a minute and then with a smile and a shrug she started putting on her new clothes. Kate rushed to help her. A thin strip of material ran under her wing stubs leaving the rest of her back open. It draped loosely over her breasts, was held together in the center of her cleavage by a small silver ring and fastened with another thin strip of material around her neck. She slipped on the thong panties and then pulled the skirt on. It was made of light material that billowed out in loose pleats and was secured low on her waist leaving her entire mid section bare. When she had finished dressing they walked out and joined the rest of the group. Sin'lu looked in disbelief at the woman who joined them. She had seen Sle'tu before with no clothing and this woman only faintly resembled her. Not a single blemish marred Sle'tu's bright green skin. The clothes she wore were nowhere near as skimpy as the strangers' but by Ban'lu standards for females they were scandalous. When she was able to overcome her surprise she rushed to Sle'tu and threw her arms around her.

"You are beautiful Sle'tu," she murmured with tears forming in her eyes and she mouthed a silent thanks to Kate standing behind Sle'tu.

"I can restore Sin'lu's wings also if she wishes," Kate told Sle'tu and looked at Sin'lu. "I do not have enough serum to treat all the Ban'lu women but you two are special. Of course Sin'lu you will have to adopt similar clothes as Sin'lu is wearing."

At the mention of wings, Sin'lu spun Sle'tu around and gazed at the tiny nubs of re-growth that were already for forming on Sle'tu's wing stubs. "You can restore our wings?" Sin'lu asked.

"Yes," Kate said with a smile.

"Then do what you need to and I will join my friend Sle'tu in being half naked," she said with a laugh.

Kate led Sin'lu into the tent and watched as Sin'lu removed her robe. Her skin unlike Sle'tu's was for the most part unblemished with the exception of the "A" branded below her navel and above her womanhood.

"I can remove that," Kate said pointing to the brand.

"Leave it! It will serve as a reminder for me of how much I despised Am'tu and how fortunate I am that he is deceased," Sin'lu said with almost a snarl.

Kate proceeded to inject her and give her the pills explaining their use. Emma entered the tent with a bundle of clothing in her hands which she handed to Sin'lu. "The robot just finished these Sin'lu so you can put them on now," Emma said with a smile. Emma's clothes had been destroyed so she had adopted the pasties and sarong of the Zaflan women.

Sin'lu's clothes were identical to Sle'tu's except they were dark brown. She slipped into them with the two women helping and gave herself the once over look. The "A" brand was totally exposed for all to see. "I like them. It will take some getting used to going around half naked but I definitely like them," she finished.

They joined the rest of the group sitting in a circle. Stan extended the offer for the women to join them but although he did his best to hide it, was much relieved when they declined.

"What are you going to do? I don't want to simply abandon you here on this island. Once your wings grow back you won't be stranded but still..." he paused.

"This is our home. We have friends in Kartum. We will find a way to somehow see them. I am tired of the old ways and I intend to incite unrest among the women as much as possible. Perhaps someday things will change," Sle'tu said.

As their conversation continued Stan watched Sle'tu carefully and listened to her words. "Sle'tu what would you change among your people if you were given the chance?" He asked finally.

She told him. She explained that not all of the males were ruthless like Am'tu and Ka'al had been. In fact the cruel ruthless ones were for the most part restricted to the palace guards. Am'tu had selected them for just that. When asked what she surmised had taken place after the deaths of Am'tu and Ka'al she answered that Am'tu had other sons the oldest of which was ten. She had little doubt that he had been appointed king with Balt'ar the commander of the palace guards becoming his advisor. Balt'ar was just as ruthless and cruel as Am'tu had been.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.