Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 23: Families are Formed

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: Families are Formed - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Ziva and Xenos had shared living quarters on Verona while training and they had arranged assignment to the same room in the crew quarters of the Seeker. They had first just had casual sex with each other out of convenience on Verona but as time continued they had become lovers during their time spent together. The three roommates assigned to their room were all Serome. Ziva liked sex; in fact, she liked to have sex whenever and with whomever she could have it, whether that person was male or female, often times she would have sex with both at the same time.

Beya and Damia had been roommates for a long time on Verona and when they had been given their room assignment on Seeker the decision made by Ziva and Xenos to keep them together had been unanimous. Isha was considered a loner and was not attached to anyone, not because she was opposed to that attachment but because she hadn't found anyone for which she really had strong feelings.

Xenos was working the night shift so would not be in the room and more importantly, he would not be available to satisfy Ziva's need for sex that night and, as she watched Beya and Damia pleasure each other, it made her very horny.

Isha had turned her back to the two lovers and closed her eyes to get some sleep. They opened at the gentle tap on her shoulder.

"Mind if I join you?" Ziva asked.

Isha liked Ziva. She thought highly of her as a trainer and as a member of the Zaflan for she greatly liked the Zaflan. "Sure," she said and scooted over in her bunk to make room. Ziva slipped under the sheet and to Isha's delight put her arms around her and pulled her into a warm embrace.

"Turn around and let's watch Beya and Damia make love," Ziva whispered into Isha's ear. When Isha complied, Ziva snuggled up against her back and wrapped her arms around Isha once more. "You feel nice and soft," Ziva whispered as she ran her hand up and down Isha's side. As she watched Beya and Damia, she became even hornier. "Show me how to pleasure you Isha. I want to learn," Ziva whispered.

In answer, Isha grasped Ziva's hand and put Ziva's forefinger in the slot that was on her waist. "Wiggle your finger in there," She instructed softly.

Ziva did as instructed and felt Isha's body tense at the touch. Isha kept her hand on Ziva's and the grip tightened as Isha's arousal increased. "Oh Bella that feels good Ziva," she purred.

"Good, I want to make you feel good Isha."

Isha froze monetarily as she felt two things squirm and wiggle into her ass. She relaxed and sighed in contentment when Ziva said, "Don't be concerned Isha those are mine and they only seek to increase your pleasure."

At first Isha was unsure whether she liked the tentacles that caressed and gently stroked the walls of her anal cavity but as she became accustomed to their presence, they began to feel good. Ziva's finger continued to rub and wiggle in her slot. Isha's breathing pace increased and so did her heartbeat as her arousal rose to ever-higher levels.

"Oh Bella I'm going to come," Isha whimpered quietly. She mashed her butt tight against Ziva and began to shudder. Isha grabbed Ziva's hand and placed it palm down on her lower belly. Ziva could feel the ripples of her orgasm moving outward like the ripples a stone tossed in a puddle of water caused. Droplets of milky colored liquid began to ooze from Isha's four nipples. The ripples in her stomach slowed then stopped and the oozing from her nipples ceased as her climax ebbed.

"Did you feel it Ziva? Did you feel my climax roll through me? I've never had one so intense before. I think it may have something to do with those tentacles in my ass. It felt so good to have them rubbing and stroking me in there while you stimulated my sex slot. I want to make you climax now Ziva show me how. Please," Isha murmured.

Ziva rolled to her back and pulled Isha on top of her. After they shared a passionate kiss, she whispered what to do into Isha's ear. The enthusiasm Isha showed was breath taking. Isha worked her way down and soon had both of Ziva's nipples standing stiff, erect, and glistening with Isha's saliva. Isha worked further downward covering Ziva's stomach with kisses and when Isha reached her womanhood, she brought Ziva to a strong climax three times each one stronger than the last. At last, Ziva had to pull Isha up and lock their lips together to allow the sensitivity she was feeling in her clit to subside.

"Did I do it right?" Isha asked.

Ziva pulled Isha's head back from her lips and smiling said, "If you had done it any more right I would have died of pleasure Isha."

Isha tumbled to Ziva's side and snuggled against her. With contented sighs, both women drifted in to peaceful slumber. Beya and Damia had finished pleasuring each other and then watched as Isha had brought the Zaflan woman to climax three times. As Damia kissed Beya on the ear she whispered, "I don't think Isha will be sleeping alone much anymore." Both women chuckled softly.

Xenos returned from his shift and one of the first things he noticed was that Ziva was not in bed. Looking around he noticed her snuggled up with Isha and smiled. Isha has been alone for too long and it is time she developed closer bonds with us. We are her roommates and we care for her a lot, good for you Ziva, he thought. He stripped and crawled beneath the sheets of his bunk getting comfortable. He closed his eyes, sighed, and snuggled into his pillow. His thoughts were still reflecting on his approval of Ziva's actions with Isha when two naked bodies crawled under the sheets with him on either side.

"How about some company," Damia whispered and wrapped her arms around him. Both women had molded their bodies to resemble Zaflan women while they were in training on Verona, and she pressed against his back tightly, kissing the back of his neck, while the nipples on her new breasts stabbed into his back, and her pussy snuggled warmly against his butt. Beya molded her back against his chest, pulled his hand over, and placed it on her left breast.

Although Beya and Damia were lovers, both relished the opportunity to have sex with a Zaflan male. They had been a little reluctant to do so when Ziva was present though. They soon discovered that they need not have been, for Ziva and Xenos liked sex. With Ziva, it did not matter if it was with a male or a female or multiples of both so long as she was included.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.