Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 9: Tes

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Tes - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Tes had taken a seat and simply sat staring into space with her eyes unfocused. Even though the trip had been brief and they had not gone a great distance relatively speaking she felt that she had fulfilled a dream. She, Tes had returned to space. A grin spread across her face as she thought more about it. No, she would not travel to distant planets herself, she had far too many responsibilities on the planet Eros below. Her descendents would though and that was almost as good. She looked at Remi and Stan, she was not their mother in fact she was only a distant aunt but she loved them both. Tes had loved their real mother and had made love with her many times. Tes also loved their adoptive mother and they had made love many times too before she had moved out with Sol.

Finally, Tes was able to say more than wow when she told them that her lover Mist was in Vagena visiting so there was no one at home waiting for her. Stan invited Tes to stay overnight with them onboard the ship and after first declining Tes agreed. She contacted Tasha and put her in charge and after that, the three of them went to the mess to eat and get drinks.

"I vote we start off the evening by swimming," Stan suggested.

"But I don't have a swim suit," Tes protested.

"Not to worry," Remi said smiling and motioned one of the robots over.

"Take her measurements and make a swimsuit for her and I need it quickly," she told the robot. At the robots, urging Tes stood and the robot took her measurements.

"Stan, take Tes on a tour of the environmental section and the med center please. By that time her swim suit should be done. I need to talk to Deanna for a moment but I will join you at the pool," Remi requested.

"You got it Sis we'll see you in a little bit," Stan said and accompanied Tes out of the mess.

Remi gave the robot further instructions and then left for the bridge. When she got there she told Deanna that she and Stan were going to be with Tes for the evening and that she was in charge. Remi then went to her sleeping quarters and changed into her swim suit which consisted of three pasties, one to cover each areola and one to cover her pussy. While she was changing the robot walked in and gave her the swim suit for Tes and the additional outfit for Tes that Remi had requested. Remi gathered three towels, the swim suit for Tes and one for Stan. She exited through the door and headed for the pool.

Remi wrapped her towel around her and sat on a bench beside the pool to wait. She did not have to wait very long for Tes and Stan to arrive and when they did she handed Stan his swim suit and towel. He left and entered one of the changing rooms. Remi opened her hand and gave Tes her swim suit which fit in the palm of her hand.

"Zol damn," Tes exclaimed, "Is it small enough?" She asked as she looked at the three pasties that Remi held in her palm. Tes took the offered pasties and commented, "I might as well go naked. What was that robot measuring the diameter of my areolas." She laughed and went into another changing room.

It was not long before she rejoined Remi wearing the scanty swimsuit with her towel wrapped around her. Remi removed her towel and set it on the bench. Tes was relived to see that Remi was wearing a similar swim suit and put her towel beside Remi's. Stan joined them walking up from behind Tes.

"Damn aunt Tes you are one fine looking woman. Nice back and delicious looking ass. Very nice for a woman who is almost two-hundred years old. I could just eat you right up," Stan commented.

Tes felt her cheeks become bright red with embarrassment. Without turning she spoke to Stan, "First of all if you are going to flirt with me Stan I think you better drop the aunt part and just call me Tes." She laughed.

Stan stepped beside Tes and one hand reached out gently to caress Tes's left butt cheek, which sent shivers through her spine.

"Careful Stan that butt your feeling has been ridden many times and I have much more experience than you. Don't temp me into seducing you because this old lady just might wear you out youngster," Tes chuckled.

Remi let her eyes roam over Tes. Tes might be two-hundred years old but she appeared to be in her late twenties or early thirties at most. Remi also noted the tiny lumps in the material that covered Tes's pussy but said nothing. Tes's breasts were larger than her own but had not sagged even though she had nursed many children.

Tes turned and dived into the pool to escape the scrutinizing eyes of Stan and Remi and regain her composure. Stan and Remi dived in after her and the three of them had a good swim. When they tired of swimming they climbed out of the pool and wrapping the towels around them went to the sleeping quarters were they started to prepare for the rest of the evening Stan and Remi had planned.

Tes's eyes filled with unshed tears when she saw the outfit the robot had made for her while they were swimming and laid-out out on Remi's bed. She and Remi took quick showers Remi saw that the tiny lumps she had seen under Tes's swim suit were tiny silver chains and attached hearts that pierced each of her labia lips. Following Remi's downward gaze Tes told Remi she would explain what these hearts meant later but that right now they needed to hurry and get ready. When they had showered Remi went to her dresser and closet to get her clothes. Tes gathered hers up from the bed and the two women retired to the ladies room which also had a dressing area, to get ready. Stan took a shower, got dressed, readied himself and then he made himself comfortable at a computer terminal to await the ladies.

Tes watched as Remi first slithered into a pair of silver colored thong panties. She then wrapped a short shiny red mini skirt around her waist and ran her finger over the seam closer on the side. When she had finished it sat very low around her waist and was just long enough to conceal to lower part of her butt cheeks. Remi slipped on a matching shiny red bra top that pulled her breasts together forming an enticing cleavage and secured the front closure. She painted her lips blue to match the permanent eye shadow that covered her eyelids and brushed her hair. When she had completed her preparation she turned to Tes who had just stood watching in awe.

"You're beautiful," Tes breathed.

"You are too Tes but lets make you even more so. I intend to make you irresistible," Remi snickered.

Tes removed her towel and stood before Remi. Remi feasted her eyes on the beautiful body before her.

"May I touch?" Remi asked as she gazed in fascination at the five crimson red hearts that dangled from shiny silver chains and pierced Tes's outer labia lips. There were three of them on the left and two on the right.

"Sure," said Tes, "and while you do I might as well tell you the story behind them."

Remi began to examine each one touching it with her fingers and watching it flash and shine in the reflected light.

"Each one of these hearts is for one of my dead lovers. I miss them so much Remi. Each one of them pleasured me down there often and each time I have sex I feel by having those hearts there I am sharing my pleasure with them. You know I got the idea from your mother Tani. She had two hearts that pierced her and though I did not know it at the time they were there to symbolize you and Stan and her love for both of you," Tes's eyes became misty as she remembered each of her loves. Tes wiped her eyes to clear the tears away and smiling changed the subject.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.