Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 8: The First Flight

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: The First Flight - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

"May I have your attention," Remi said as she stepped forward to the assembled, "When the officer you have been assigned to steps forward please join him or her to begin your tour."

Remi and Stan had no assignees, their job as captain and XO was to oversee operations as a whole.

Each of the six officers was assigned four crewmembers, and as Shane stepped to the door, Keon spoke to Sky and Jan, "Well Babes that's my officer. I'll see you later," Keon said as he gave Sky's hand one final squeeze and left to join Shane. Shane and his group were to maintain the fleet of smaller spaceships as well as the overall maintenance of the main ship.

One by one, the groups left until only Remi and Stan remained.

"Well what do you think of our crew?" Remi asked.

"I'm impressed," Stan returned. "Every one of them looks to be bright, shiny, and eager, several of the faces I saw I would like to get to know better," Stan commented further and winked at Remi.

Remi slapped Stan playfully on the arm. "Behave yourself. You are an officer after all and as so, you are responsible for all of them. That doesn't include seeing how many of them you can bed. Besides, you have four women to keep satisfied with that thing between your legs anyway. I might just whack that thing off if I catch you fucking the help," Remi finished and giggled.

"Why Sis do I detect a little jealousy on your part?" Stan asked, with a huge grin on his face.

Remi's thoughts reflected back on the time two years ago, their Step mom, Naomi, had walked in and caught Stan and Remi screwing. Her eyes had gotten wide in shock and she had quickly closed the door. She had never mentioned it to this very day. Naomi was the type that thought of a relationship as being composed of one man and one woman making love and certainly not brother and sister. Now Naomi did not consider herself as being narrow-minded after all many of her best friends were in families composed of plural partners. She had in fact been a part of one for a short time but then Sol, her second mate and she had formed a family of their own. Naomi did not however believe in incest. To her credit, Naomi had not attempted to prevent it and Naomi, too liberated for that was, just ignored it altogether and pretended not to be aware that it was taking place.

Stan as if he was thinking about the same subject asked, "I wonder what our real Mother would have thought of you and me fucking?"

Remi snorted, "Judging from what I have heard, I am sure Tani would not have been shocked, in fact, she would probably would have joined us and fucked us both."

Stan grinned and agreed, "You are no doubt right Remi, besides who could resist that tight little ass of yours."

Remi blushed but said nothing. They turned, walked through the doorway, and headed for the bridge.

It had been decided that the groups would first tour and become familiar with the area of their assignment and then they would tour the rest of the ship. Katelyn lead her four charges into the med center, began showing them around, and as she did, she studied them. Alia was, she judged to be, about five feet four inches tall with black hair that just covered her ears. The black hair contrasted with her pale white skin. She had blue eyes with elongated pupils and breasts that were about the same size as her own though they looked smaller on her taller frame.

She turned her gaze onto Orion and the first thing she noted was he was much taller than any of the women on her team, and in fact, at six feet two inches, he towered over her. He too had white skin though not as white as Alia. His hair was short just touching his ears and was flame red. He had red/black eyes and although well muscled it was deceptively so due to his height.

Kate was impressed with the members of her team for the light of deep intelligence glowed in each of their eyes, "Well this will be our stomping grounds every day I hope you like them. I'm sure you will have questions about things but if you have none right now we will continue our tour." She looked at each of them and smiled pleasantly.

They rode on the transport system and starting at the engine room worked their way forward. Kate answered their numerous questions to the best of her ability and promised to get answers for those she was unsure of. They toured the gym, the pool and the recreation facilities and Orion asked, "Are these facilities for the crew or the officers? I think the mess is for the crew judging from its size so where do the officers eat."

Kate answered, "The officers and the crew share all the facilities. We officers do not have our own, only our sleeping quarters are separate. As Remi said, we don't really run things here according to military protocol. I want your respect but I want to earn it and not have it given to me just because I am an officer."

"What about sexual relations between officers and crew?" Alia asked.

Kate blushed a little as her mind momentarily focused on Jan and her desire to have sex with her. She thought for a moment before answering, "I can not speak for the other officers but here are my feelings. I have seven lovers already and am not looking for more. That said however, if I feel a desire to have sex with one of the crew I don't see why the fact that I am an officer and they are not should have any bearing. As long as we are, both agreeable and it will not hamper the performance of our jobs. It is just my personal preference and there are no set rules but I would prefer not to have sex in either my sleeping quarters or the quarters of the one I'm having sex with." Kate paused and looked at each of them.

"There are a lot of places available on board this ship though," she finished with a twinkle in her eyes and a sly wink.

The rest of the Teams were on similar tours and told that their primary jobs would be overseeing the robot workers, and troubleshooting when needed. They would also be required to train for planetary exploration under Stan's guidance. The bridge crew would also be required to operate and use the many weapons that the ship was equipped with in the event they had need of them. The robots had no programming for and therefore could not operate these. Because of the many automatic systems and robots, this small crew could operate the huge spaceship efficiently.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.