Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 5: Kate, Shane, and Remi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Kate, Shane, and Remi - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

As Kate rushed down the hall, she passed Shane and as she did so, she reached out and squeezed his butt cheek.

"Hi big guy," She chuckled as she whisked by.

"Hi little woman," He called good-naturedly after her as she sped on down the hall toward the infirmary to check on the delivered supplies.

Later that evening, Remi addressed everyone during their evening meal in the mess hall, "Well this will be the last night we have the ship to ourselves for tomorrow the rest of the crew will be here. Does any one have any comments or suggestions?"

"I have one question," Kate asked, "does that mean Eliana can't walk the halls in the nude anymore?"

They all broke out laughing. Eliana had a habit of not wearing any clothes when she walked from her daily swim at the pool to the sleeping quarters.

"Not necessarily," Remi laughed, "it just means she'll have more eyes watching her tits jiggle and her butt sway."

They all laughed again and Eliana turned red in the face.

The officers visited and laughed until late in the evening and then walked together to the sleeping bay. When the last person had taken a shower, he called for lights out and they dimmed to the narrow illuminating strip down the center aisle. Remi rolled on to her side and curled up ready to sleep when Kate crawled into bed with her.

"I have something for you Remi," she whispered and then chuckled quietly. She slid up against Remi's back trapping the dildo she wore against her and Remi's bare butt. Kate started kissing the back of Remi's neck and reached a hand around to fondle one of her breasts. Before long, between fondling and pinching the nipple on that breast, was stiff and erect at which point Kate transferred her attentions to Remi's other breast.

"Remember you said you would spread your legs for me dear. So I'm here, spread them wide."

"Kate your pillow talk is terrible, so shut the fuck up, and make love to me already," Remi chuckled in return. Remi squirmed away from Kate rolled to her other side and then pressed her front against Kate's front. The two women began a deep kiss as they ran their hands over each other's soft skin. They broke their kiss and pressed their lips to each other's ears. Kate's hand slid between them and found its target, as she began to rub and massage Remi's clit. She knew she had found the right spot when a moan of ecstasy sounded in her ear. A moment later, she emitted a moan of her own as Remi followed suit and began to rub Kate's clit. Arousal increased in each as the stimulation continued.

Remi rolled to her back, pulling Kate on top as the tight embrace continued.

"I'm ready for you Kate," Remi whispered as she spread her legs apart and removed her hand.

Kate removed her hand from Remi's clit and used both hands to raise her upper torso up. Her thighs had slid between Remi's as Remi spread hers apart. Kate slowly began to insert to dildo into Remi's sheath until their two pussies rubbed against one another. Kate carefully positioned her clit against Remi's and cupping her hands over Remi's shoulders lowered herself into tight embrace once more, pressing her lips to Remi's. Remi's hands cupped themselves on Kate's butt cheeks forced the dildo deeper inside her. She wrapped her legs around Kate's as her tentacles squirmed into Kate's warm wetness beside the dildo insert. Their hips began to rock as their arousal climbed to ever-higher levels and a rhythm was quickly established.

Kate and Remi's tongues intertwined as their kiss became even more passion filled. The tempo of the grinding hips increased. Remi ended the kiss as her breathing became more rapid. Remi's hands tightened on Kate's butt and her hips began to grind against her almost aggressively as Remi began to climax.

"Oh Zol," Remi whispered into Kate's ear. "Oh fucking Zol that feels good," Remi whispered as the warm climax flowed through her.

Remi's hot heavy breathing in Kate's ear and the warmth spreading in the squirming body beneath her launched Kate into a orgasm of her own. Her warmth soon matched Remi's and her body began to tremble. Kate began to breathe hot rapid breath into Remi's ear. Her warm juices filled the dildo and flowed into Remi.

"Oh God, I'm coming Remi. It is so fucking intense. I love you Remi," Kate whispered as the two women writhed against each other in mutual climax. The climax slowly ebbed and the flow of Kate's juice into Remi's womb slowed. At last, the motion of the two ceased as they basked in the afterglow of climax, they embraced even tighter, and once again, their lips met in a kiss. The two of them remained locked together as their racing hearts slowly returned to a more normal pace.

Kate whispered in Remi's ear, "I'm going over and I'm going to rape Shane care to join me?"

Remi chuckled, "You can't rape the willing but your plan sounds great and I will definitely join you."

Kate got to her feet, removed the dildo, and pressed the buttons. When it had changed into a bracelet once more she placed it on her wrist. Hand-in-hand the two women tiptoed over to Shane's bunk and separated. Shane had drifted into sleep and but he was awakened as two bodies slid in next to him on either side. Two sets of lips pressed against his ears and he heard almost in stereo, "Are you ready for us?"

Shane, almost deafened by the two kisses, one in each ear, grinned and wrapped his arms around the two naked bodies that had joined him pulling each closely against his sides. He turned his head to one side, and kissed Remi, then turned his head to the other side kissed Kate. With two of his arms, he pulled their soft warm bodies against him and with the other two, he gently caressed their backs and butts. The musky smell of sex drifted from both of them and entered his nostrils. Remi placed her hand in a circle around his shaft and Kate began to roll and fondle his balls. Remi stroked up and down the length of his shaft gently and in a very short time, it was stiff and erect. Kate extracted Shane's arms and shifting her position took the tip of his shaft in her mouth while Remi continued to stroke it.

Shane guided Kate's hips over him until her womanhood was position directly above his mouth. With two of his hands, he drew her down until his tongue was able to slide into her. He worked his way up between her labia lips and sucked the tip of her clit into his mouth. She trembled slightly and moaned around the tip of his cock lowering herself onto his mouth a little more as he pleasured her just as she was pleasuring him.

Kate removed her mouth from Shan's shaft. It glistened with her saliva and she held it in place as Remi straddled his hips and slowly lowered herself on it. Kate watched closely as little by little the shaft slid into Remi's warm sheath causing her hand to slide out of the way, as Remi settled her butt on his legs.

"Oh Zol that feels good," Remi said in a low voice.

Kate pulled herself up and cupped her hands around the back of Remi's shoulders. She sucked one or Remi's nipples into her mouth. She felt a shudder run through Remi as Remi began to slowly flex her knees and ride up and down on the shaft that impaled her. Shane pressed a thumb against Remi's clit and began to rub in circles. At the same time, he moved his tongue into Kate's sheath, rubbed her clit with another thumb, and with his other two hands began to fondle and pinch the nipples of her two dangling orbs.

Kate's eyes rolled back as the pleasure became intense. She sucked the nipple in her mouth harder and Remi placed her hands on Kate's head twining her hands in Kate's hair as her arousal increased to ever-greater heights. Kate moved to Remi's other nipple and started giving it attention.

"Oh God," Kate moaned releasing the nipple in her mouth as a climax surged through her. Shane probed her womanhood and lapped at the warm juice that flooded it. His thumbs mashed her clit and pinched both her nipples. Remi held Kate in place and felt the shudders and ripples running through Kate's body.

"Oh God," Kate said once more and moaned softly. She buried her face between Remi's breasts. Remi felt Kate as she shuddered and shook from the orgasm that was flowing through her. The orgasm passed and Kate put her hand over Shane's to halt its motion on her clit and spoke softly into Remi's breasts but loud enough for Shane to hear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.