Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 3: Water and Wings

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Water and Wings - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Remi and Kate stood side-by-side as Remi addressed Sonya, "Sonya transport Remi and Kate to Zafilk control center please."

"As you wish Remi," Sonya replied and the two women shimmered and vanished only to reappear in the control room below.

Tes stood facing them as they materialized and after a brief formal greeting, she stepped forward and hugged both of them. Tes was one of the two surviving elders that had established the Zafilk colony and though she was over two-hundred years old, she looked to be in her early thirties.

"Hi Remi and Kate it's good to see you in the flesh again. By the way Remi how's the butt and puss the last time I saw you they were both filled?" Tes said with a twinkle in her eye and a smile on her face.

Remi's face turned deep red as she blushed with embarrassment. "I'm fine thank you," Remi said ignoring Tes's comment.

Kate patted Remi on the butt and said, "Trust me Tes they are fine. We have to keep them warm and ready because you never know who will be using them next, besides I hear there is a problem with sudden temp drops on the bridge, which is, even more reason to keep things warm. Kate ducked out of reach from Remi's slap, winked at Tes and said, "I have things to do so you two can visit while I'm gone. Bye." She spun and left the room.

"Problems with temp drops?" Tes asked concern written on her face.

"It's nothing Aunt. It's just Kate being her normal wise ass self," Remi said reassuring Tes.

"Quite a crew you have there my dear," Tes laughed.

"Zol fucking damn, you'd think I was nothing more than a cum receptacle, they're terrible Tes," Remi complained.

"They love you Remi," Tes answered.

Remi cleared her throat, "So, moving on to other things besides my anatomy and sex life, how is momma Naomi?"

"Momma is just fine," Naomi, answered from behind as she and Tasha entered the building. She crossed the room and gave her daughter a big hug. "Are you behaving yourself, and I hesitate to ask, but is your brother Stan behaving?"

The small talk continued between the women for some time.

"So Tasha is my crew about ready?" Remi asked the short woman next to her Mom.

"They'll be ready when you are Remi. After I get done with them they'll be happy to get away from me," Tasha laughed. Tasha, the military leader, was training the crew ruthlessly just as her trainer Tani had trained her.

Though Naomi had raised them, Tani had actually been Stan and Remi's biological Mother. They had grown up thinking of her as aunt Tani. Only one person knew the true story of why Tani had not raised them and that person would never talk.

Tani had given her life in the defense of Zafilk during the final battle between Xtos, a rouge AI, and its killer robots. Remi looked a lot like Tani and personality wise the similarity was even greater.

Stan was in charge of the spaceship during Remi's absence and stood on the bridge directing the various activities under way to ready the ship. Shane and Cecil were outside the ship and directing the robots in the construction of the housing that would enclose the giant engines of the spaceship. Kyle was working in the hanger that housed the smaller ships and also, checking the weapons, and armament of the ship. Deanna was in the storage section supervising the stocking and placement of supplies. Eliana was in the botanical section doing a final check on the oxygen and carbon dioxide exchange system. It was nearing the end of the workday when Eliana contacted Stan.

"You need to come to the pool area and help me make some adjustments on the water recycling system. I can't do it alone," she said.

"I'll be right there," Stan replied and left the bridge making his way the pool. When he entered, the poolroom Stan looked around but Eliana was nowhere around. He checked the room once more and then knelt at the pools edge looking into is depths to see if Eliana was in the pool itself. As he leaned over the edge Eliana burst to the surface wrapped her four arms around him and pulled him into the pool. She clamped one hand over his mouth and sunk beneath the surface with her struggling victim. Stan was no match for her superior strength and four arms as she held him helpless at the bottom of the pool. So quick had been the attack that he had not taken a deep breath before she dragged him beneath the surface, and he was rapidly running out of air.

Eliana pressed her lips to his forced them apart a breathed life giving air into his lungs. Because of her gills, Eliana could breathe just as well under water as she could on the surface and could remain submerged almost indefinitely. With his need for air, temporally satisfied Stan began to take stock of the situation. He remained helpless in her grasp as her other two arms began to pull his shorts down and then released them letting them drift down his legs and settle to the bottom of the pool. Her hands then began to stroke his cock as she shared her breath with him once more. Eliana flexed her legs and shot them to the surface still holding Stan in her grasp. When they reached the surface, Eliana began to talk.

"Stan I'm horny and I do believe you have the solution to my problem hanging between your legs. Will you solve my problem?" Eliana asked and grinned.

"Eliana you scared the hell out of me," Stan scolded and then for the first time he noticed she was entirely naked.

For an answer, Eliana put her lips against his once again and forced his mouth open so that she could insert her tongue. At the same time, she pulled them against each other and he felt himself rubbing against her soft skin.

His erection got even harder, "Of course I will solve your problem," Stan laughed. "I relish the chance to touch every inch of that beautiful body of yours as we make love." He held his arms aloft as she slipped his half shirt off and let it drift to the bottom of the pool to join his shorts. He ducked his head down, sucked in one of her nipples, and rewarded by the shiver of pleasure he felt run through her body. He transferred his attention to her other nipple and soon had both of them standing tall and erect. Stan caressed his hands up and down her sides feeling her soft skin and her response to his stimulation.

Eliana cherished his gentle caressing hands as they played her like a musical instrument. She responded with a quickened heartbeat and felt her womb become warm and wet. With two of her hands, she caressed his back as her tentacles guided his shaft into her sheath, and seated their hips together once fully inserted. Her hands cupped themselves around his butt cheeks holding their groins together motionless as her sheath and tentacles wrapped around his erection holding it tight. Her legs circled around his holding both sets motionless, she stopped treading water with her other set of arms letting them drift, and tumble as they coupled.

Sometimes they were on the surface but most of the time they were beneath the surface. Eliana made sure that she pulled his mouth away from her nipples often enough to breathe air into his lungs as they drifted. Their hips began to rock together in the timeless motion of two people making love.

Eliana was over a foot taller than Stan and so his mouth was positioned just perfect to suck on her breasts. She had to bend her head down to kiss his lips and feed him life-giving air. The cushion of water tickled slightly as it squirted from between their meeting hips at the culmination of each stroke.

Eliana felt her sexual arousal approach a peak and knew that her climax was fast approaching. Her orgasm exploded within her radiating out from her womb to every square inch of her body. Her toes flexed and curled, her hands tightened their grip on his butt cheeks and her other arms constricted around his back holding Stan in a tight embrace as he continued to suck on one nipple.

Stan felt the tremble of her orgasm flow through her and released his seed into her adding it to her wet warm juices. The two of them froze motionless as their orgasms flowed through them. In too short a time, the orgasms began to fade to smoldering embers in each of them. Eliana pressed her lips to Stan's and provided him with air one more time, then reluctantly they uncoupled, and swam to the pools edge. They climbed out and sat down on a bench nearby where they cuddled in each other's arms as they dripped dry.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.