Rewrite - Cover

Rewrite

Copyright© 2008 by U.R.N. My power

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young writer acquires a magic pen that can alter reality.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem  

I was tired when I went in to work that day, but it was a good kind of tired. On my way in I dropped the film off at the photo processor, writing down on a slip of paper that under no circumstances would they be able to even attempt to censor the photos in any way. I paid the extra money to get the photos put on CDs.

I picked up the photos on the way home after visiting Becky at work. I scrolled through the photos finding nothing to take fault with. I found the ten best pictures and made thumbnail previews, then uploaded them to some adult newsletters. I figured that would get us noticed, and maybe we'd get some offers and probably money too.

Suddenly I thought about undercover agents who might pose as porn directors and such. That got me on a paranoid tangent, so I scribbled up the first truly superhuman power I'd ever posessed: the ability to know when I or anyone under my protection were in danger, and what was causing it, in time to do something about it. I didn't have to wonder whether it was working or not, because right then I had a feeling of being watched. A few scribbled sentences, and my watcher was in the room, tied to a chair and thoroughly gagged. She was rather attractive, a green-eyed redhead with a passionate fire in her eyes that turned me on. Her boobs could stand to be a little bigger, but that was easily taken care of. Her new chest strained the buttons of her tight blouse. I caressed her enlarged and newly-sensitive breasts. Despite her best efforts at repression, she moaned against the gag.

"How long have you been watching?" I asked, removing the gag. "And I can tell when you're lying."

"Since you purchased that pen over there." she said, glancing over at the Pen.

"I don't have to ask the reason, do I?"

"Not if you've got a brain in your head." she replied coldly.

"Right, so a hormonal teenager with a magic pen is a threat to national security." I replied, sarcastically. "Only when threatened." I finished, patting her cheek. She snapped at my hand with her teeth. "Fiesty! I like that."

"As long as I'm able, I'll fight you." she snarled.

"I think we can rechannel that." I replied, using the Pen to make her body much more sensitive. Then I made her clothes disappear, only to reappear, clean and neatly folded, on my desk. I picked up the gag and put it back in her mouth. I began to massage her breasts, studiously avoiding the nipples. Pleasure and desire warred with her sense of independence and years of feminist training. She squirmed, trying to get some stimulation to her engorged nipples. I kept my hands on the lush mounds, away from the nipples. Anger and lust mingled together in her expression, and always, the fire remained. Her hips squirmed, trying to get stimulation on her clit, too. "You get pleasure when I want you to get pleasure, bitch." I told her crossly. Okay, maybe I wanted to get back at her for watching me, and maybe I was overdoing it. She began to quiver, struggling with her body for control of the situation. "One thing you have to learn is you're NOT in control of the situation. I am." I told her. Removing a hand from one of her breasts, I began to tease her labia. She moaned, moving her hips to try to get me to touch her clit. "It's torture, isn't it?" I asked. "Right now you'd tell me anything, promise me anything, just so I'd let you have the release your body's crying out for right now." Tears streamed down her face as she nodded. I heightened her stimulation without touching the all-important pleasure buttons. She whimpered, lust overpowering all else. Her nipples and pussy ached for my touch. It made me feel powerful to say the least. "You are mine." I said, pinching her nipples savagely. Her body bucked and thrashed in orgasm. The chair fell over backwards. She lost consciousness before the orgasm ended. I untied her and lay her nude body on the bed. I wiped off the chair and sat in it ass-backwards, waiting for her to awaken.

It was nearly time for the girls to be coming back when she awoke. Her movements were slow, lethargic, as if she barely had any energy. When she rose, her knees wobbled, threatening to buckle. I got up out of the chair and caught her. I started to caress her and comfort her. She sighed.

"There's no way I could experience that much pleasure with anyone else, is there?" she asked. I shrugged.

"I just made your body sensitive." I told her. "I didn't put any limits on who you could come with."

"But why did it feel like I was being put in my place?"

"That's something you'll have to figure out yourself." I told her. "Right now, though, I want you to take a shower. You're sticky."

"Yes, sir." she replied, staggering to the bathroom.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Moira." she replied. Maybe it was my imagination, but I thought I saw her smile.


"Hi, Wes!" I said cheerfully when I recognized the voice over the phone.

"Hey, man, what's happening?" Wes asked.

"I'm being watched by the government." I replied.

"Isn't everybody?" Wes asked.

"Seriously, Wes, I've got one of their operatives in my room now."

"Is she cute?"

"A redhead." I replied. "Creamy skin and green eyes that burn with a passionate fire."

"Damn, I'm getting a hard-on already!" Wes replied. "So did you use the Pen to bang her?"

"Actually, I made her boobs really big and made her body sensitive, then I played it myself from there."

"You're right, sometimes having everything just handed to you on a silver platter is boring." Wes replied. "Mind if I borrow the Pen? A guy needs lovin' every now and then, you know."

"I know, but if that's all you're going to use it for, I can do that from here." I told him, already laying out a paragraph.

"What the hell?" Wes's voice said. "Shit! Warn a guy before you change his physique, how 'bout it?"

"Like the muscles?"

"'Ah'll be bach.'" Wes replied in a very bad Austrian accent. He chuckled. "Nice. I could beat up Troy Aikman with this!"

"You know that rolled-up sock you wear to the beach?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.