Rewrite - Cover

Rewrite

Copyright© 2008 by U.R.N. My power

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young writer acquires a magic pen that can alter reality.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem  

I was waiting with a cold soda for Sally when she arrived. She had never been one to turn down a free drink, even when she was angry, so she naturally accepted. I escorted her to the couch, and we sat down.

"You sounded like you really needed to talk to someone." I said. "I'm here."

"It's ... I ... I just..." she stammered, self-restraint born of terror battling with her writer's urge to express herself. "You remember 'Half Alive?'" she asked, referring to a story she had written which was unusually angst-ridden for her. I nodded. "That was ... me."

"One of your fantasies?" I asked.

"It actually happened up until the point where I asked Randi out." She blushed, then. "I mean Sandi..." I understood the slip. And, surprisingly enough, there was only one Randi at our school.

"After that it was wishful thinking." I supplied. She nodded, ashamed. Tears began to leak down her cheeks. "Don't cry, Sally." I said, putting an arm around her. "Look at it this way, you're lucky to be a bisexual girl--they're more accepted in our society than bisexual men." She gave me a strange look. "In fact, having a pair of functionally bisexual women in bed is pretty much every guy's secret fantasy."

"My dad would axe-murder me if he found out."

"Who says he has to?" I asked. "Hold out your hand." She complied, her face puzzled and questioning. Her eyes widened as I laid the Pen in her hand. I grabbed a pad of paper, opened it to a blank page, and handed it to her. "It's in your hands, Sally." I said. She blanched, her mind boggling at the possibilities ... and the responsibility. She shook her head, handing back the Pen.

"It's too much responsibility." she said.

"I understand." I replied, pocketing the Pen. "Would you like to see her?"

"Huh?"

"She's on the Varsity cheerleading squad." I reminded her.

"Randi? Oh my gosh, I never made the connection!" She followed me up to my room. When she caught sight of Randi, wrapped in a towel and awaiting her turn before the camera, I could see the flush begin, covering her face, neck and even breasts. I could smell her, too. I called Randi over. She complied without hesitation. A few whispered suggestions in my towel-clad mind thrall's ear and Randi was smilingly escorting Sally to one of the guest rooms.

"Save some film for Randi when she gets back." I said.

"Yes, Master." Becky replied.


After a few minutes of nothing but silence in the guest room (Okay, I'll admit it, I was eavesdropping), I decided I needed to take matters into my own hands. I took up the pen and grabbed a pad from one of my drawers and began to write.

Before she even knew what she was saying, Sally had given her nude charge the command to go down on her. Randi obediently unfastened Sally's pants and pulled them and her panties down simultaneously. She leaned in close and began to lap at the treasure before her with wild abandon. Sally had written about the pleasure of cunningulus before, but had never experienced it. It was mind-blowing! She moaned loudly as her mind swam in pleasure, leaning back against the edge of the guest-room bed. Whether this experience was the work of the Pen or not she hadn't a clue. It was far too difficult to think around the ecstasy. By the third orgasm, she realized she hadn't told Randi to stop, but in the grip of her randy servant's treatment, she could only moan in passion. She reached to her chest, tweaking her nipples as orgasm after orgasm rocked her inexperienced body. Randi ceased her oral assault only when Sally had fallen asleep. She could bring no pleasure to a sleeping Mistress. She knelt submissively, awaiting Sally's next command. At length, when Sally finally awoke, she joined Randi on the floor and kissed her with all her awakened passion. Reaching down with her right hand, she caressed the clitoris of her young pet, drawing appreciative moans from her. She kissed down Randi's neck, to her breasts, and began suckling on her nipples. Looking up at the young cheerleader, she withdrew her fingers and transferred them to her mouth. She couldn't believe how good it tasted! She moved her mouth down to Randi's cunt and began to lick just as Randi had been licking earlier. Her fingers migrated to her own hole and began to slide over her folds. As Randi had her first orgasm of the evening, Sally realized she wanted something more than just her fingers. As she continued to lap passionately at the pussy before her, she searched herself and discovered that what she wanted was something big and thick and hard.

I had a major wood by this time and I got up and went to check on Sally and Randi. I had let the story begin to flow from my own desires instead of what I knew Sally needed. I opened the door slowly, to find that Randi was still lapping at Sally's vagina. Okay, sometimes I write faster than people can act. I smiled, taking a place in the open closet to watch the show. Taking my pants and shorts off, I began to stroke myself. I watched for over fifteen minutes as Randi knelt submissively between Sally's legs. I watched as Sally awoke and began to return the favor. I watched as she reached back, beginning to frig herself. I listened to her moan with need even as Randi began to gasp in orgasmic pleasure. I approached Sally from behind, removing her fingers and inserting my penis. Sally's moans became those of pleasure as I slid into her, my Pen-enhanced penis sliding easily in her well-lubricated hole. Her toes curled, her hands started trying to pull up the carpet, her licking increased in intensity. She passed out from a particularly powerful orgasm as I blasted into her. Randi was to close to coming to be comfortable, so I laid Sally on her back and approached the highly-aroused young thrall with a stiffening penis. She looked submissively up at me, obviously still able to remember that I was still her Master. I placed Randi on her back and slid inside her. I covered her mouth with mine so she couldn't cry out. She wept with joy as I screwed her brains out, somehow managing to hold back until I could tell she was about to lose consciousness herself. The sensation of my come inside her drove her over the edge, and her body went rigid, then limp. I reclaimed my clothes and picked up Sally and Randi. Looking to make sure Mom's door was closed, I carried them both to my room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.