Rewrite - Cover

Rewrite

Copyright© 2008 by U.R.N. My power

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young writer acquires a magic pen that can alter reality.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem  

I always thought the kind of power I found in a South Side pawn shop several months ago required a deal with the devil. I never realized you could just pick up something and without even realizing it become the keeper of incredible power.

When I bought the Pen, it was because the only computer in the house was jealously dominated by my mom. I'm a writer by nature, and ideas don't stay with me very long, so I have to get it written down A.S.A.P. before something else bumps it out. And my luck with pens was such that I never could get anything written in decent fashion with the dollar-store ball-point pens--I never could get a consistent line, no matter what. And pencils ... don't even get me started.

The Pen caught my eye right off the bat, so to speak. It was beautiful, with lacy gold inlaid with sapphire and jade. I couldn't find where the ink came from. The pen came to a point like a knitting needle, with no visible place for the ink to come out, and I had no idea where to put the ink to refill it, but it made a beautifully consistent blue line when I drew it across a slip of paper. The pawn broker didn't seem to notice how beautiful it was. He just said it was nice, and the previous owner had been real eager to sell. Well, now that I know its nature, I can understand why. Anyway, I was happy to pay the two bucks the broker wanted; considering how expensive some of the other pens I had purchased had been, this seemed a bargain.

On the way home I stopped for a cold drink at a local restaurant. There was a beautiful new redheaded waitress named Becky, whom I'd been smitten with for weeks, and with whom I liked to play a little game. I made sure to get one of her tables, and flagged her down. She smiled as she motioned for me to wait while she dropped off another customer's order. I smiled as I pulled out a slip of paper and my new Pen. During the course of her tending me, I would always slip her a note, complete with my address or phone number and a short message. She never acted on it, but she did get a laugh out of it. What I wrote this time was this:

"1455 Oak St., 8pm

We'll have wild, passionate sex

and you'll never want to leave.

Come as you are.

Your love and Master,

Charlie."

I added a cock-eyed smile to the end of it and palmed the note. I gave her my order, and slipped the note into her pocket when she came by to drop it off. What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic. I ordered two more sodas and even the chicken-fried steak platter (Mom was cooking meatloaf that night). Becky talked animatedly with me when she had time. She was interested in several of the things I was, and had gotten me interested in a few things I hadn't thought about before, like tarot and anime. But my main passion was writing. She had often sat during her break and listened to me read something I had typed up during lunch. She had written a couple of things herself, usually between orders, on napkins she kept in order through some contrivance she wasn't going to share with me. Both were fanfiction. The first was an alternate ending to Project Ako, starting from where the orbital platform was destroyed. The second was a crossover between Darkstalkers and All Purpose Cultural Cat-Girl Nuku Nuku, or something like that. At about ten minutes shy of six, I paid my check and left a generous tip on the table. There was something different about her as I waved a fond farewell to her. She seemed to almost glow with happiness as she blew me a kiss--which she had never done before. Usually by the time I leave, she's found my note and had her laugh and the look in her eyes tells me "In Your Dreams, you silly, hopeless romantic." Not this time. Her expression was one of great joy and gratitude, and something else I had only seen in the naughty pictures online. Pure, unbridled lust. I put it out of my mind, figuring she was trying to play a strange, new game with me or something.

By eight o'clock, my homework is usually done, so I get to sit around and mournfully peek in on Mom as she visits one online forum after another, checks one of her twelve (no lie!) email accounts, or opens the word processor to write a story. I sigh. My friends tell me I should stay up until she sleeps and get on the computer then, but she does all her sleeping while I'm at school or work. The one time I stayed home from school because I was sick, I went in there after she fell asleep, and found that she'd put a password-protected screen saver on it. There ought to be a law against those. I seriously want to shoot whoever invented the password-protected screen saver. The grandfather clock in the hall chimed eight o' clock, and the doorbell rang. I was closer to the latter, so I heard it. I opened the door, and there stood Becky, still in her waitress uniform.

"Becky, um ... come in!" I stammered. She smiled and walked in the door. I could see that her nipples were peaked under her uniform. Eagerness was written in every nuance of expression and body posture. I could smell the delicate scent of her arousal. Far be it for me to look a gift horse in the mouth. I invited her upstairs and she followed willingly. As the door closed behind her, she turned on my radio and found a soft station.

"Shall we begin?" she asked huskily. I nodded, silly virgin that I was, not entirely sure what was going to happen next, and she locked the door. She approached me lustily, then about three feet away she dropped to her knees. "What is your bidding, Master?" she asked.

"Um, Becky, why did you call me Master?"

"Because you are." she said, smiling coyly. "I just didn't realize it until you wrote that note."

"The note?"

"Please don't ask me to explain it." she half-pleaded. "I'm not even sure of the details myself. All I know is that I knew this as soon as I saw you writing the note, even before you slipped it into my pocket." Well, having read well the stories of magical pens, I immediately suspected the Pen I had just bought that day. "Please ... tell me what you want me to do." she begged, her eyes brimming with tears.

"Hand me that nametag." I said. She immediately undid her tag and placed it in my hand. I set it on the nightstand. "Now the bra." I said. She set about the task of undoing her bra without taking off the uniform blouse. Finally she slipped the bra out from one of the shirtsleeves and handed it to me. "Now the panties." I said, thoroughly turned on by now. She reached under her skirt and brought her soaking wet panties down to her ankles, then stepped out of them and handed them to me. I took a moment to sniff the sweet aroma of her juices. She looked at me with eager eyes. I wasn't sure where to go from here. "Have you ever had sex before?"

"A few times." she breathed. "But it's been a while. I got myself checked for any diseases, and I'm clean, if that's what you're worried about."

"No, it's just that ... I haven't." She chuckled softly.

"Want me to help you?" she asked.

"If ... if you don't ... m-mind." I stammered.

"All you have to do is give the order." she breathed, barely audible.

"Do me." I said. She rose to her feet and came in close.

"Do you wish me to keep the rest of my clothes on?" she asked. I could feel the warmth radiating from her breasts.

"Lose the clothes, and undress me." I said. She undid the buttons on her bra and dropped it to the floor, then slipped off the skirt. "The shoes too." I said. Her shiny red pumps came off. She was glorious--everything I'd ever dreamed she could be. She did a little pirouette, showing off. Her trim little red bush glistened, and rivulets ran down her thighs. I lifted my foot, and she got back down on her knees, and took off my right shoe and the sock beneath. She kissed each toe tenderly, sending thrills up my legs, through my balls, all the way up my body. She did the same for the left foot. Then she sat up and pulled my zipper down with her teeth. She undid the button with her hands and pulled my boxers down with her teeth. She sat me down on the bed and pulled my jeans off the rest of the way using her teeth, growling playfully like a little dog. After the boxers were gone, she pulled my T-shirt off over my head. I was a writer, but I wasn't completely un-athletic. I had decent abs and okay pecs. I worked at the local Brookshire's and had to do a lot of light to middle-size lifting, so I had some biceps from lifting pet food and such, and a semi-tight butt and legs. I hung my Las Vegas necklace (formerly a key chain) around her neck. She pressed me against the pillow and straddled me.

"Charlie, whose car is that outside?" my dad asked.

"Becky's." I called out. "She's now my mind-controlled sex slave." I added. Becky giggled, then started to laugh as my dad gave a loud guffaw followed by a "Yeah, right." Then he asked why she was really here. "We're studying." I said.

"Studying what?"

"Astronomy." I replied. Becky giggled.

"Use a condom." Dad replied.

"My period ended a week ago." Becky whispered. "It's okay. You can come in me all you want." We heard Dad's heavy footsteps outside, slowly growing quieter. They sounded fake to me, so I started talking as encyclopedically as I could about pulsars and quasars and black holes and such. Apparently it sounded enough like I was reading from a book to fool Dad, because eventually we heard him walk away for real. My penis had gotten slightly flaccid from the delay, so Becky waddled backward so her face was directly beneath it and began to lick it up and down. She took the head into her mouth and sucked until it was hard again.

"Mmmm ... that feels so good." I said. She smiled and continued her oral ministrations, driving me nearly insane with pleasure, until finally I exploded. She swallowed it as best she could, but some dribbled out and ended up running down my deflating cock. She licked it off, cooing happily.

"I just love the taste of your hot, salty come." she said. She sucked me until I was hard again. I didn't know if I was up to another go, but she most definitely was. She straddled me again, lowering herself on my cock. I moaned softly. "You can do better than that." she said playfully. As she began to move slowly up and down on me, I did do better. So much better that she had to cover my mouth with hers to keep me from making the family suspicious. Her pace increased as she really began to get into the act. I massaged her breasts as she began to fuck me harder. I teased and caressed her nipples, and she moaned in pleasure. I fountained inside her, and she brought me back up again with her mouth, and then we continued. This time I managed to hold back until her orgasm began. I fell asleep then. The last thing I was aware of was Becky as she covered us with the blanket.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.