Visit Home - Cover

Visit Home

by XTremeInk

Copyright© 2008 by XTremeInk

BDSM Sex Story: Nineteen year old BDSM porn star visits home for Christmas and ends up rooming with her fifteen year old sister who's curious about 'all those marks' she has on her skin.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Lesbian   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Sadistic   .

"OhmygodDonna what happened to you?"

I quickly snatched my robe off the chair and held it in front of me.

"Don't you ever knock?" I replied in as calm a voice as I could.

I wasn't really upset at being seen naked. Hell, people see me naked all the time -- not that my fifteen year old sister would, or should, know that. But I'd done a shoot two days before, a really serious BDSM shoot, and I was still very well marked from the single tail the Doms had used on me. The marks would disappear in a week. I don't usually let myself get this marked up, but since I wasn't going to be shooting for the next three weeks, I'd let the man/woman combination I'd 'served' on screen really have a go at me. My whole body was still sore from the abuse, and I gloried in it with every movement I made.

I'm a pain slut. More accurately, I'm a slut who loves pain (giving or receiving) and the filthiest sex I can get. I do lots of BDSM shoots, plus a few other things, like A2M shoots, gapes, pee play, men, women, whatever. But I like BDSM stuff the best. I do top and bottom in those shoots, as well as in my real life, although I don't actually have a steady lover at the moment. For the past four months, I'd been letting folks from the BDSM company I shoot for take turns with me. They'd enjoyed passing me around and degrading me, and I enjoyed being passed around and degraded. I also had played with the occasional woman who wanted me to top her. I don't top men -- submissive men totally turn me off. I have a few who are friends, but I just couldn't have a relationship with one of them.

Back to my sister Terri, who was still standing there with her hand over her mouth and the fucking door open.

"Terri?" I said, "could you close the door?"

We were sharing a room for the next week, since we had relatives in town for the Christmas holiday. Personally, I couldn't give a shit about Christmas -- I celebrate Solstice -- but my family has no idea about my religious preferences any more than they know about what I do to earn my way through college. Terri and I are close, despite the fact that I'm nineteen and she's fifteen, and get along really well. However, she is very protective, and if she thought I'd been abused she'd tell dad. Dad, being a cop, would start trying to find out who'd done what to me, and lots of things would unravel. Since I was considered their 'good little girl', this was not what I needed.

"But..."

"Terri," I said more sharply, "close the door and come in here."

Her eyes wide, she did as I asked. I sighed.

"You can't tell mom or dad about this," I said. "You're going to have to trust me when I tell you that nothing's wrong."

"But you..."

"Terri," I said, cutting her off. "Look, this isn't something I want to get into now, okay? Trust me sis, I'm fine."

Terri could be stubborn.

"No," she said, sitting on the bed. "You have to tell me what the hell happened to you. What, did you fall into a thorn bush or something? And did I see rings in your nipples? I mean, ouch!"

Yes, there were rings through my nipples. I also had a triangle piercing and several rings that I could wear which had little balls that would tease my clit every time I moved. I wore those occasionally if I wanted to drive myself crazy -- especially the one with the little spikes on it. The constant prickling over that sensitive organ never failed to get me hot. My belly button is pierced as well, but I don't have any tattoos.

People liked my body, although I'd never thought they'd be all that interested. I mean, I know I have a pretty face. Big green eyes, delicate features, a few freckles here and there. The red hair is a big hit too. Plus, I'm not fat. What I am is lean with nicely developed muscles. My nips are huge, although I'm just an 'A' cup. My cunt, which I keep waxed smooth, is nice an full -- perfect for taking the pounding of a hard cock, or dildo, or whip, for that matter, and my clit is something all the doms absolutely love to torture because it's so big. And sensitive. And I respond well to over-stimulation and extreme sensation. Kinda makes things a bitch when I'm on the handle-side of the whip.

"Yes, there are rings in my nipples," I said, "and no, we're not going to discuss this."

"I'll go..."

"If you go to Dad, you'll ruin the entire holiday," I counter before she could finish her sentence. "And with the rest of the family here, do you really want to do that?"

She pouted for a moment, and it struck me just how incredibly pretty she was. People say we look alike, but we really don't. Terri's far better looking than me, with slightly wider hips and slightly larger breasts. She's also really in shape, since, like me, she has always liked sports. We both have red hair and green eyes, although hers are a brighter shade than mine. I have no idea what she looked like naked, since, unlike her, I knock when I enter a room.

"Okay," she said, "I won't tell Dad until after Christmas. Unless you tell me what happened. Then I won't tell him."

"Deal," I said. She hadn't specified when I had to tell her.

"Okay," she said, sitting closer to the edge of the bed, her eyes bright and wide, "what happened."

I smiled at her. Since we'd been kids, a deal was a deal, and we didn't break deals.

"I told you I'd tell you," I said. "You didn't specify when I had to tell you."

"Hey!" she said, outraged, "that's not fair."

A loud knock sounded on the door, and Mom's voice came through, "Girls, no fighting!"

Mom never realized that Terri and I don't fight. We discuss. We negotiate. We don't fight. However...

"Okay, Mom," we said, almost in unison.

As soon as it was clear she wasn't there anymore, Terri changed tactics. My sister is nothing, if not persistent.

"Can I see the rings?" she asked.

My breasts were pretty well marked up -- they were a favorite target -- and if I showed her the nipple piercings, she'd get a closer look at the marks. For some reason, showing her how marked up I was started to get me horny. I did mention that I'm a pervert, right? Also, I hadn't had a orgasm yet today, and I usually have at least one a day -- unless I've given myself to someone and they've decided I'm not getting one. That's a turn on too, but no one was using me at the moment, so there was no reason to deny myself. Other than that I hadn't had a chance to shower yet. That had been where I was heading when Terri started this whole thing. Feeling evil, I dropped the robe and sighed theatrically.

"Fine."

Terri's eyes went wide, as she took in my marked up body. Her eyes dipped to between my legs, and I knew she could see my full, slightly wet cunt lips since there was no hair to hide them. I knew she could see the ring that adorned my cunt. With difficulty, she raised her eyes to my breasts, which were streaked with fading red welts and a few bruises. My nipples were hard, which made them stand out quite far. They used to be smaller, but the more or less constant abuse -- which included frequent use of heavy vacuum suction on them -- had actually made them grow longer and thicker. Surprisingly more sensitive too.

Terri raised a hand, as if she couldn't stop herself, and touched the base of the heavy loop through my nipple. I have a lot of different nipple jewelry, some of it explicitly designed to stretch the nipple, and some of it designed to actually hurt. Currently, I was wearing a bar that had a steel loop at the bottom. I prefer bar-types to rings.

Having my sister fondle the steel through my nipples was very arousing. I could feel myself getting wetter, which she'd eventually notice. When I get aroused, I get really wet. My scent is also very strong. One of my secret turn-ons is scent. I like the smell of sweat. Well, on a woman, anyway. Especially under her arms. I don't wear any deodorant or antiperspirant. It's not gross, although people would say it was if they knew. I'm always getting compliments on my perfume. Heh. If only people knew. Usually my perfume consists of healthy sweat and maybe a bit of cunt juice dabbed under my arms and between my breasts.

Anyway, at the moment, I needed a shower, because I'd been kinda horny since I got up, and my mother keeps the house godawful hot. Actually, I like heat and hate the cold with a passion, but going from the very warm house to the very cold outside always made me nuts. Inside, it's t-shirt and shorts, outside, it's fucking parka.

Terri, no doubt having no idea how she was affecting me, ran a finger over one of the marks on my breast, then back up to the other ring.

"Did it hurt?" she asked.

I assumed she meant getting pierced.

"Yes," I replied.

That was the truth. I'd had the piercing done in a scene, and the woman that pierced me was one cruel bitch. She'd teased my nipples for a long time, making them sensitive and sore, and made me cum so many times I was exhausted before she slid the needles through my nipples. And she'd used a needle that wasn't too thick so that she could use a hole stretcher afterward. I'd screamed bloody murder -- hole stretching can be really, really painful -- but she'd ignored me. As I'd instructed her to. After all, it wasn't like I hadn't know what was coming. I can't recommend getting your nipples -- or anything else -- pierced that way unless you're way into pain. Besides, you're not really supposed to stretch holes unless they're healed, and these were fresh.

"How much?" asked Terri.

"How much did it hurt, or how much did it cost?" I asked.

Almost as if she couldn't stop herself, Terri took the bottom of the stirrup and gently tugged. I bit back a moan. I didn't want to gross out my sister by letting her know I was turned on by this. Terri pulled her hand away as if she'd been burned.

"How much did it hurt?"

Her eyes were almost glowing, and I wondered fleetingly if she was a pain slut too. We were sisters, after all.

"Um ... a fair amount," I replied, feeling my pussy swell. Then Terri did something I totally wasn't prepared for.

"What about this one?" she asked, her finger lightly flicking the ring between my legs.

Triangle piercings are interesting. If done right, as mine was, they rub beneath the clitoris when it swells. This means that by moving the ring when my clit is hard, the sensations are very strong, since the organ is stimulated in places it normally isn't. I've been brought to tears with orgasm denial play by having that ring gently vibrated on and off as I'm kept just on the edge. Of course, at this particular moment, I wasn't nearly that bad off, but I have to tell you, having my sister touching my triangle piercing really pushed my perv buttons. Long training kept me from moving away. You do not want to pull away from someone who has hold of a ring that's attached to your cunt.

"Yes," I said, trying really hard to keep my voice calm, "that one hurt too."

With her face that close to my cunt, she had to smell my arousal. I could smell it, so unless her nose wasn't working, so could she. Plus, everything down there was on display, since I was completely without hair. Reality hit though; this was getting a little too intimate. No way should a fifteen year old be introduced to this shit. (You were into it when you were fifteen, and a lot more besides, my brain reminded me. I told it to shut the hell up.)

"Um Terri," I said, "I'd like to get in the shower..."

She sat up, letting go of the ring.

"Ohmygod," she said, "I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it," I replied. "I'm sure you haven't seen a lot of piercings like that."

She got herself under control, but I could swear I could see her nipples through her top. Her faced was flushed too. As great as the fantasy sounded, especially considering how quickly my arousal was shooting up, perving on my sister was a bad idea. I got my robe on, then headed toward the shower, where I masturbated furiously under the burning hot water. I managed -- barely -- to keep from moaning out loud as I crashed through several intense orgasms. I was still a bit horny when I got out of the shower, but then, I was pretty much always a bit horny.

It was a couple of days later, and I knew everyone was going to be out of the house for a while. I'd left too, but only so I could claim private errands (read: last minute Christmas shopping), and not have anyone try and come with me. My mom and sister were out, the other relatives were out and dad was at work. It was the perfect time for me to indulge myself with some seriously nasty nipple clamps and my rough-rider dildo.

The dildo was big and nasty -- nine, thick inches of roughly textured surface designed to pulverize a pussy into submission. And it came with a small stand, so I could fuck it to my heart's content. I'd worn the same panties for the last two days, and they were nice and filthy with my sweat, cunt juice and just a little pee from this morning -- perfect for a gag. Then there were the nipple clamps. Clamping your nipples while they have bars through them is very painful. Especially when the clamps have unforgiving, slightly-serrated metal jaws.

I'd brought some toys with me when I drove the six hours to get to my parents. My mom and dad offered to get me a plane ticket, but passing through those useless TSA checkpoints and having to replace all my metal piercings with acrylic just wasn't something I wanted to deal with. Too bad the idiots in our government couldn't figure out just how fucking stupid the goons were at those supposed 'safety' check points. Besides, if I flew, I wouldn't have been able to bring any of my toys, since the same 'safety' precautions that would keep me from bringing them on board with me, would get them stolen out of my luggage. So I'd declined and drove.

As I quietly walked through the house, I was seriously anticipating this session because I need sex a lot, and I wasn't getting any while I was home. Like I said, I'm seriously kinky and into some really filthy things. My pits smelled of sweat and cunt juice, since that's what I'd been wearing as deodorant for the last two days, and my cunt was a soupy swamp, since I hadn't washed it since that morning with my sister. I loved eating dirty pussy (something I don't get to do very often), but I also loved the scent and taste (licked off my fingers or a dildo) of my own dirty cunt. And I seriously needed to perv out or I was going to go mad.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.