Mommy And Billy (and Mrs. Schwartz)

by White Panties

Copyright© 2008 by White Panties

Erotica Sex Story: Mommy's 14-year old son, Billy, has been spying on her and going through her panties, so she's going to have a little fun with him. The more the merrier when she invites her friend Donna Schwartz to have fun with Billy, as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation   Petting   .

Carol had Billy, her 14 year old son, when she was in her early 20s and so she was still young, healthy, playful and uninhibited and loved having sex with her husband. Recently however, she realized there was now another man in the house, as Billy was growing up and fast. And she'd been noticing that Billy was starting to look at her differently than he used to. And he'd 'accidentally' walked in on her recently when she was sitting on the toilet, with her shorts and panties down around her ankles. He'd stood there for a moment, looking at her.

"Do you mind, Mister?"

He muttered an apology and left.

'That young scamp', she thought to herself and laughed. 'Was that an accident? Or a clever ruse by a horny teenager to look at his mother? I know he's jerking off, as I wash his underwear. And I can see the way he's been looking at me. I wonder if he fantasizes about me when he does? Eww, that's nasty ... I think.'

That night in the dim light of her bedroom, Carol was enjoying getting fucked from behind by her husband, when she noticed in the mirror that the door was slightly open and she could see Billy peeking in through the crack. That little son-of-a-gun was watching them and was pulling on his dick. Her teenage son was able to see her ass, her cunt and her tits, as they hung down. He was watching his mother having sex.

Well she didn't say anything to her husband, because she knew he would get angry but 'I'll show him', she thought to herself. Though she proceeded to enjoy the rest of their sex play, it was the idea that her son was watching them that got her off that night.

The next morning after her husband had left for work, Carol, wearing only a bathrobe, was doing the breakfast dishes and Billy came into the kitchen, wearing pajamas.

"Hi mom," he said cheerily.

She didn't hesitate.

"Hi mom, my ass, Billy! I saw you peeking into our bedroom last night. Did you get an eyeful, young man? Did you like looking at your mother? I'm very embarrassed that you, my 14-year-old son, watched me having sex and saw me naked and exposed. What do you have to say for yourself, Billy?"

"Gee, I'm sorry, mom. I couldn't help myself."

"Did you like watching us, Billy? Tell me."

"Yes, mom, I did. I'm sorry." And he bowed his head, unable to look her in the eye.

"Did you see me on my knees with your father's hard penis going in and out of my wet vagina, Billy?"

"Yes."

"And did you like that?"

"Yes, mom, I liked it. Yes."

"Did you see my nipples? And my ass? And my vagina?"

"Yes, I did."

"Did you play with yourself while you watched?"

"Yes, I did."

"Did you stroke your penis and masturbate while you watched me, Billy?"

"Oh mom, yes I did. I'm so sorry." And she could see a bulge beginning in his pajamas.

"You're going to be a lot sorrier, young man. You're going to get spanked."

"Mom, I'm 14!"

"I don't care. Now down with those pajamas."

"Mom, I'm not wearing any underwear and you'll see my thing."

"I said take them down, Billy," and Billy pulled his pajama bottoms down and let them fall to the floor. His dick was getting bigger.

"Is your penis always hard, Billy?"

"A lot, mom."

"Did you see your father's hard penis go in and out of my vagina last night?"

"Yes, mom."

"Come over here, Billy," and as soon as he got close enough to where she was sitting she reached out and felt the boy's enlarging dick. A bolt shot through her son. She put her hand around it. She was holding the erect penis of her 14-year-old son and she laughed.

"Is this what you did while you watched your mother have sex, Billy?" and lovingly stroked her son's penis, now very large and very hard.

"OK, son, over my knee."

He froze. His beautiful mother, the object of his desire, the woman he'd seen naked and having sex the night before, had his dick in her hand.

"Now!" and she let go of him.

And with his pajamas dangling around his ankles he lay across his mother's lap, while his erection, with no other place to go, ended up between her legs where it found the inside of her thighs. She raised her hand and came down on his behind ... very hard. He squealed.

"You ... Will ... Not ... Spy ... On ... Your ... Mother!", spank, spank, spank, spank. She did that 10 times on both cheeks and he squealed ten times and when she got tired of listening to him whine and complain, she stopped. She noticed his erection had shrunk.

'Too bad', she thought to herself. 'I enjoyed feeling his hard-on against my thighs.'

"Can I get up now, mom?"

"No, Billy. You stay where you are." She wasn't through with him.

It'd been a long time since she'd spanked him and since she hadn't seen him in this position in years, she decided to take advantage of the situation. It was very naughty but she wanted to take a peek at his ass hole. She spread his ass cheeks apart and looked into his brown pucker hole. Her 14-year-old son's ass hole. She was getting turned on looking at her teenage son's asshole. She touched the rim and felt around the opening. This was getting naughtier by the second.

"Mom! What are you doing?"

"Be quiet, Billy, or you'll get spanked some more."

She stuck her finger in the butter dish, scooped up a glob and brought it to her son's ass and placed it at the opening. Slowly she rotated her finger around the rim and gently inserted it into his hole.

"Ahhhh. Mom!"

"Call me mommy, young man."

"Mommy ... what are you doing? That feels weird."

"I know it feels weird, Billy, but do you like it?"

"Yes but it feels weird, mommy."

"Just like your father." And she smiled.

She pushed her finger deeper into her son's rectum and at the same time, reached underneath him with her other hand and touched his cock, which was coming to life very quickly. But when she fondled his balls...

"Oh God, mommy!" And she stopped.

"Stand up, Billy. Stand up and show your mother your erection. I see that's quite a big one, you have. And you have a nice naked body on you. And look at that: you're getting harder. You want to come, don't you, baby boy?"

"Yes, mommy, I do. You're so beautiful and you've been touching me and making me feel so good."

"Tell me, Billy. Does it embarrass you to stand naked in front of your mother, with your erection sticking out like that?"

"Yes, mommy, but it also makes me feel kind of nice."

"Of course it does, Billy. That's why you have such a beautiful erection. OK, sweetheart. Mommy gave you a show last night and this morning you're going to give mommy a show. I want you to come for mommy. I want to watch you masturbate. Let me see how you spurt, my little man." and she giggled.

With that, Carol sat back and let her legs casually open to her son's gaze. The bathrobe parted, revealing her thighs. Billy, still embarrassed, looked into his mother's open bathrobe and began stroking his 14-year-old cock while his young mother, sitting in front of him, watched. She revealed her white panties to him as she spread her legs wider. The same panties he'd seen in her underwear drawer, except now she was wearing them. He gawked at the crotch of her panties.

"Do you see mommy's panties, Billy? Do you like looking between your mother's legs?"

"Uhhh, uhhhhh..." As he continued fisting himself.

He was incredibly turned on but was having trouble coming. Carol reached out and with her fingers, fondled his balls.

"Does this help, sweetheart?"

"MOMMYYYY!" and he shot his load all over her arm, her bathrobe, her thighs and the floor.

His hips bucked once, twice, three times and he shot another load with each spasm. He had to lean against the kitchen table to keep from falling over. She gave him a moment to catch his breath, savoring the naughty deliciousness of watching her son masturbate in front of her.

"Now get out of here, young man. You're done here for now. Pick up your pajamas and go take a shower."

He ran out of the kitchen, upstairs to his bathroom. She could hear the door slam behind him.

'That was so, so very naughty', she thought to herself, as she smacked her lips 'but so much fun. Seems Billy does what he's told.'

She had watched her 14-year-old son undress in front of her, showing her his very large hard-on. She'd played with her son's cock and his balls. She was so turned on by what had just happened. She still had her legs spread open and reached into her bathrobe and slid her finger up and down the crack of her pussy through her panties. This wasn't going to cut it, so she pulled her legs together, slid the panties off her hips and opened her legs wide again.

She loved the feeling of having her cunt exposed like this in her kitchen. She found her clit and fondled it. She was so wet. She'd spanked him and played with his ass and inserted her finger into it. She even helped him jerk off when she fondled his balls. She was so bad ... this was so bad ... she was his mother ... she was getting close...

"Oh, oh, oh my teenage son, my baby boy ... I want your cock ... your balls ... in my mouth ... your ass ... so deep ... my fingers and my tongue ... in your ass ... OHHHHHH" and she came. And came again...

Two days later, when Carol was going through her laundry, she found a stain on a pair of her white panties that wasn't from her or her husband. Billy had jerked off into her panties.

"That little cock wanker." she laughed out loud. "He wants more, does he?" She'd show him.

The next morning she confronted him with the panties.

"What have you got to say for yourself, Billy?"

"I'm sorry, mom. I can't help myself. It's you. It's what happened, it's your panties. It's your white panties. I love them. They turn me on so much. Sometimes I go to your drawer and touch them."

"Let's go to my room, young man. I want to see what you're talking about."

They went to her room.

"Show me."

And with his mother standing there, he opened her underwear drawer, reached in and played with her panties. He fondled one pair of his mother's panties to his face while she stood and watched. He licked them with his tongue. He rubbed his fingers along the crotch of another pair. He looked at her.

"Ok, Billy. This is what we're going to do."

She sat down on the bed and let her bathrobe open slightly, exposing her thighs to him. "I want to watch you take your clothes off, Billy. Undress for your mommy."

As fast as he could, he stripped naked, his cock already swelling.

"Come stand in front of me, baby."

When he did that, she reached out and fondled him.

"Uhhhhh ... Ohhhhhhh."

"Mommy's baby has a hard on?"

"Yes, mommy, I do."

"Does mommy's baby boy want mommy to play with his penis and fondle his balls?"

"Oh yes, mommy, please? It feels so good. Please keep touching me. I love it, mommy."

It didn't take long and his hips started to buck. She had his cock in one hand, while she cupped his balls with the other. She was driving him wild and he was getting ready to come, as precum started leaking out of the head. She wasn't done having fun with him, so she wasn't about to let him come yet. She wanted more of her 14-year-old son's ass.

"Turn around and touch your toes, Billy. That's a good boy. I want to see my baby's rectum some more. Now move a little further back, in between my legs, where I can get at you. That's it. That's mommy's good boy."

When he'd moved into position, Carol pulled herself forward and played with his brown pucker hole. She tickled the rim with her fingernails, making him squirm.

"Such a nice baby boy rectum you have, Billy. Do you like when I touch it?"

"Oohhhh..."

"LOL ... I'll take that for a 'yes', sweetie. And I think you're going to like this, too. I know I am."

She reached her head forward, put her hands gently on his hips and put her face into her son's ass, stuck her tongue out ... and licked it. She tongued his rim and his hole. She licked her boy's ass crack like a Popsicle. Hungrily, she stuck her tongue into his little brown pucker hole as deep as she could.

"Oh, God, mommy ... that feels so good! I can feel your tongue inside me. Please do it some more. Please. Uh, uh. It feels so good. Ohhhh."

Trying to force her tongue deeper into his ass, he pushed his ass against her face. Her hands were still on his hips.

"Slurfblbfhu." She was having too much fun to pull her tongue out of her son's ass to answer him.

She continued to slurp and tongue his ass and when he was good and wet, she took her face away, replaced it with her index finger and twisted it gently into her son's ass. With her other hand, she reached around him and stroked her teenage boy's hard on. Precum was flowing. He started to buck his hips and when she knew he was about to come ... is when she stopped.

He stood up and: "OH GOD, MOMMY! WHY DID YOU STOP?"

"Because I'm teaching you who's in charge here, Billy. Aren't you having fun? I know I am. I liked having my tongue in my baby's ass."

"Well, yes, but mommm..."

She hated when he whined but it did make her laugh to herself. Men were all alike. And oh, my, but his penis was glistening with precum. Yummies.

"OK, Billy. Pick out a pair of my panties that you like and bring them over here."

"Huh?"

"Were my instructions unclear, Billy? You like my panties so much, take a pair from the drawer, then come back and stand in front of me. You can do that, can't you? And don't you touch yourself. I want to see my baby's hard penis sticking straight out of him without his hand in the way."

He didn't understand. He did know that he was aching to come but he did as he was told. He picked out a pair and walked back to where she was sitting on the bed.

"Ahh, the white cotton. Very good. Now put them on your head, sweetie."

"Mom?"

"You heard me. Put them on your head. Mommy wants to see baby with her white panties on his head. And make sure they get over his face. There's my big boy. Standing there all naked. Now put your hands behind your head. LOL. Your penis is hard as a rock and sticking out like a banana, Billy."

Billy did what he was told. He felt ridiculous but he had her panties on his head. He looked in the mirror. Then he looked at his mother. She leaned back, spread her legs and opened her bathrobe. She was wearing white panties.

"Come stand between Mommy's legs, honey. Look between my legs. Look into mommy's crotch, baby. See my panties? Look between my legs. But keep those hands behind your head."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.