Shelia The Shark - Cover

Shelia The Shark

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2008 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: Shelia was a district attorney who specialized in murder cases, specifically women's murder cases. Three years ago the cases began to get to her and she released her pent up emotions in a sexual liaison with the lead detective even though they were both married. Follow along and see how their affair started and ended.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   .

They called her Shelia the Shark, oh not to her face of course, but it was certainly whispered behind her back and she hated it! She had been tagged with the moniker because as one of the five prosecuting DA's in the city she alone ate up defense attorneys and didn't bother to spit out their bones! She was especially ruthless when it came to prosecuting murder cases, and of special interest to her were those involving innocent women.

Tuesday, Current Year

Shelia Ross sat at her desk and looked through the first report from the crime scene and then scanned the photographs and winced at the pain that the woman must have felt before finally succumbing to what had to have been the welcome throes of her death. Beverly Watson was her name and she had been a twenty-seven year old mother of two young girls who was brutally murdered and her body dumped deep in the forest to rot with the falling leaves. Shelia leaned back in her chair and re-read the preliminary findings in the e-mail from the detective at the scene and was incensed over the senselessness of the murder and she was elated that she had been assigned as the prosecutor on the case. According to the detectives the woman had been raped, both vaginally and anally and then she had been strangled to death. There were other things the perp did to her body but the detective wouldn't say exactly what that had been, they just said that you have to see it to believe it.

There was a light knocking on her door and when Shelia looked up she saw Detective Lee Child, the Head of Detectives for the DA's office, standing in her doorway looking over the top of his Ben Franklin glasses. "Hey Shelia, you ready to head out to the crime scene?"

She smiled. "Yep, you already check out a car?"

He dangled a set of car keys. "Ready to hit the road."

"Then let's go!" They had been driving for at least ten minutes and neither of them had said a word, then Lee looked across the seat at Shelia's screwed up face and said, "That look on your face is why they all call you Shelia the Shark you know."

"God damn it Lee you know I hate that name!"

"Yea I know but it's your moniker and you have it for a good reason - you always get the perp and then you eat him alive."

"I don't give a crap Lee, stop with the cutsy shit!"

Lee took his hands off the steering wheel and held them up in a gesture of surrender. "Alright, I give." Again he glanced across at Shelia and marveled at how sexy she looked even when going to a crime scene. Today she was wearing a pair of black Jordache jeans, New Balance running shoes and a DKNY white pullover blouse and he could clearly see her nipples even thought he knew she was wearing a bra, after all he could see the strap lines underneath her blouse. Lee Childs was fifty-two and had worked with the thirty-five year old prosecutor for almost ten years and they had become the most dynamic duo in the district attorney's office and then three years ago the unimaginable happened and they became lovers ... regardless of that fact that they were both married!

Three Years Ago:

It was an ugly Monday with an dark overcast sky but the day itself started out innocently enough, just the normal shuffling of papers inside a DA's office. Then early in the afternoon a call came in from the sheriff's office that a murder had been reported and Shelia and Lee were assigned to the case. After a three hour trip into the country through a driving summer rainstorm they arrived at what turned out to be a particularly gruesome crime scene. The body was a woman's; well it was really a teenage girl's, a runaway from California as it happened, and she had been found in a corn field, nude except for dirty white socks on her feet and her bra which had been violently ripped from her body and wrapped around her neck. She had been savagely beaten and raped before the perp shot her behind her left ear with some sort of a small caliber gun.

After the CSI boys had finished with the scene, Shelia stood there staring at the youngsters body with tears running down her cheeks then she got down on to her hands and knees and gently took her own rain coat and placed it over the girl's nude body. When they got back to their car Lee hopped into the driver's seat while Shelia sat down, her feet still on the ground and after taking several deep breaths she shoved her face down into her lap then she suddenly retched and vomited, some of the noxious fluid spilling out onto her pants but most of it hit the ground. Lee sat there and gently rubbed her back and handed her some tissues to wipe her mouth and when she finished retching he started the car and they headed back to the office.

On a whim they decided to stop at an out-of-the-way bar for a couple of drinks and Lee pulled the Crown Vic into a vacant parking spot. Inside they sat there drinking and discussing the case and similar cases from the past, and neither one of them had any idea that later that evening they would end up in a cheap motel in each others arms. In fact sex was the farthest thing from either of their minds as they sat in the dark corner booth drinking and talking about the girl and her horrible death. Lee wasn't sure when it happened or why but one minute Shelia was talking as normal as ever then tears welled up in the corner of her eyes and as Lee sat there amazed the tears ran down her cheeks and dripped onto her blouse. He moved closer to her, unsure as to what to do until she took his hand and lightly squeezed it — he squeezed back then put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her into his chest and they hugged. A minute later she looked up, her face a mess of tears and smeared eye make-up then she smiled and kissed him. It was a gently kiss, lips on lips then she ran her hand through his hair and sat back in the booth. She smiled then thanked him for ... well just being there when she needed him.

After a few more tears Shelia drained her glass then asked Lee to drive her home. They didn't get very far, maybe two miles down the road, when Shelia spotted the old motel and yelled for Lee to stop. "Stop, what for?" He asked.

"Please Lee, pull into the motel and get us a room." Her head was down and she wouldn't look directly into his eyes as she spoke nor when he pulled under the motels' portico.

He parked the car then turned and looked at her. "Shelia ... are you sure about this?"

She didn't hesitate with her answer. "Absolutely, now get us a room."

He complied and they were barely inside the door when she kicked it closed and practically ripped off his clothes. Her lips were on his, her hands touching him everywhere, and he realized that she was in a sexual frenzy. Lee wanted her too but for him it had to be consensual not something that was happening because of sorrow and too much booze. "Shelia? God damn it Shelia, stop just a minute!"

She stopped kissing his neck and stood back and stared at him. "What? Is something wrong?"

Lee stared at her for a moment, then said, "I want this too but it has to be consensual, not alcohol induced ... do you even know what I'm talking about?"

She stood there, her head cocked to one side, thinking. "It's consensual and I'm not drunk Lee, just get out of your clothes and fuck me ... may God forgive me but I just need a good hard cock right now."

As Lee started taking off his clothes he watched Shelia as she disrobed. She shinnied out of her slacks and tossed them onto the floor and he smiled then started to laugh because she was wearing a pair of bright pink 'Betty Boop' panties. Her blouse followed her slacks and then her bra fell onto the pile. Shelia was an auburn redhead and Lee noticed that she had freckles all over her torso and that surprised him because he had never seen one freckle in all the years he had known her. Lee's shorts were gone in an instant and he was sitting on the edge of the bed taking off his socks when she approached him, sank down onto her knees and took him into her mouth. As she bobbed her head up and down on his cock Lee ran his fingers through her hair and rubbed her shoulders and enjoyed her warm mouth. Finally he stopped her, pushing her backward. "That's enough Shelia."

"What, what do you mean? Don't you like it?"

"Oh I like it alright but right I don't want a blow job, I want you!"

They made love for what seemed like hours. They started out in the traditional missionary position then Shelia rolled over onto her knees and he took her from behind. On all fours and with her head down and buried in her arms Lee let his cock ease between her auburn colored pubic hair and down until he was completely inside her. On his knees he pounded her until he couldn't last a second longer and then he came, almost violently, his hot cum squirting deep inside her pussy. Shelia came several times as Lee fucked her from behind. With her head down on the mattress she could just reach under her stomach and with one hand play with a nipple while her other hand furiously rubbed her clit. When he finished and collapsed onto her back they both sunk flat on the bed and just lay there wallowing in their sexual euphoria then Lee rolled off her and slipped down between her legs and ate her pussy giving her two more long orgasms. After they finished with their animalistic behavior they fell asleep in each other arms not waking until the next morning when a maid began pounding on the door. They showered together, albeit in silence, then they dressed and drove back to the office. It was a long quiet ride and ended with Shelia taking Lee's hand and squeezing it then saying. 'I'm not a damned bit sorry about last night Lee but I hope I haven't done something to damage your marriage or our working relationship."

He squeezed her hand back. "Nope, nothing Shelia, I wanted this as badly as you did, now let's just drop the whole thing." It really wasn't an affair although that's probably what most people would have called it, but for Shelia and Lee it was simply a release of pent up emotions after an ugly case and love had nothing to do with it.

Nothing else happened between them for almost another year and then there was another murder and Shelia asked to have Lee assigned to the case and once again they worked on another grisly murder and once again they ended up in a seedy motel mauling each other in the stained sheets of a squeaky double bed with bad springs. Lee had figured her out; he knew why she reacted to the murders the way she did but thought that she probably didn't have a clue as to what was going on inside her. He worried that if this kept up she was going to loose it at some point but right now he couldn't do anything to help her. No, for right now Shelia simply needed to get the grief out of her system and Lee was the receptacle for that grief and he accepted that willingly because strangely enough - he had fallen in love with the young prosecutor.

Tuesday, Current Year

They finally arrived at the crime scene and Shelia was annoyed that the press was already there, their vans parked everywhere, their television antennas high up in the air and their cameras flashing as Shelia and Lee got out of their car. "Shelia? Shelia?" Several reporters called out to her, "Why are you here?" God she hated that question, it was as stupid as they got. Angry she spun around, her hands on her hips, her lips pursed. "Because I always come to the crime scene, that's why! When I'm at a crime scene I get a better picture of the perp and the crime and it gets my blood boiling and that's how I get the case inside my head until I can get the bastard behind bars or in that nice white room with the needle in his arm." She was about to say more when Lee pulled her away from the microphones and down into the woods.

"Jesus Sheila, give it a rest. God, I can see he headlines now, 'Sheila the Shark gets the gruesome crime scene in her head and advocates for capital punishment!'

She jerked her arm away from his grip. "Alright Lee, give me a fucking break."

They walked down the muddy trail until they came upon the yellow crime scene tape running from tree to tree. They ducked under the tape and walked another ten yards to a gathering of the CSI technicians. Shelia took one more step then her shoe sunk in the mud and she faltered and when Lee grabbed at her they both went down in the muck that surrounded the dead woman's body. Swearing, Lee finally got his feet under him, stood up a little unsteadily and then helped Shelia onto her feet. He wiped his hands on the back of his jeans and Shelia followed suit. When they were finally steady they slowly moved across the small clearing and looked down at the body as the Coroner slowly slipped the sheet down the body. When the sheet cleared the woman's shoulders Shelia gasped and then almost fainted. To say that the woman's body had been mutilated would have been an understatement! Both of her breasts had been removed and just gaping holes remained in her chest and the wounds were not surgical either, no someone had used something like a butcher knife or maybe a hunting knife to complete his dirty work. "Jesus fucking Christ!" Was all she could say as she looked down at the body in horror.

"Oh my God," Lee muttered. He turned and looked at the Coroner. "Please tell me that this was a post-mortem mutilation doc."

The Coroner looked up at the two of them with a sad face. "No, I'm sorry Lee but this sick bastard did it while she was still alive."

Holy Mother of God Shelia thought as she turned and walked up the bank and onto the trail. She got maybe ten feet before she fell to her knees and began throwing up. On her hands and knees she retched up her lunch and anything else that was in her stomach then the dry heaves started. Almost instantly Lee was at her side, on his knees and rubbing the back of her neck.

"Its okay baby, relax ... just relax and you'll be fine." He continued to rub her neck and shoulders even thought the entire CSI team had turned to watch the two of them.

Shelia pushed his hand away. "For Christ's sakes Lee, people are going to talk."

"I really don't care Shelia, let'm talk."

Twenty minutes later they were back in their government car and driving aimlessly down the highway. Lee turned to Shelia, "Well?"

She looked at him, confusion showing on her face. "Well what?"

He grinned at her. "Well I was wondering if you wanted me to start looking for a seedy motel or run down bar."

Shelia turned sideways in her seat and looked at him then smiled. "And exactly what makes you think that I would want to go to a motel with an old fart like you, much less be seen with you in a bar?"

"Old fart? Ouch!" He hesitated a second then continued, "Well there are a couple of clues, first after visiting each crime scene involving a murdered woman you've always wanted to get drunk or get laid, or both."

And the second clue?" Shelia asked smiling at him.

"Well your nipples are so damned hard they're almost poking through your DKNY blouse." He said pointing at her chest.

Shelia looked down and sure enough her nipples were hard and poking out her blouse. "You know something Lee? You're a fucking dirty old man and if you keep that up you're going to end up being a perp and I'm going to end up catching you."

Lee slowed down and pulled the car off the road and stopped. "Yea, well I'll take my chances. Say maybe you want to take me into one of those interrogation rooms and try and make me talk. Okay counselor where to, a bar or a motel?"

Shelia stared at him for a minute then hesitantly said, "Look Lee I'm not sure that this is a good idea, I mean..."

Her words stung and he reacted poorly! He was breathing hard through his nose and through clenched teeth said, "That's fine Shelia, if you don't want to be with me, no problem." He turned and reached out to start the car but she grabbed his wrist before he could turn the key.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.