Ninth Grade Education - Cover

Ninth Grade Education

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2008 by Anonymous

Erotica Sex Story: Teens with hormones finding puberty and sexual identification.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

"He's gay!" Gloria hissed.

"He's just shy." Defended Shirley.

"He's both!" Chimed in Lisa.

I had never expected to be in this position: I had snuck into the ductwork leading to the girls' locker room, hoping to get a glimpse of some real titties, or even pussy, but upon hearing the salacious conversation going on, even though I couldn't see, I just had to listen in. My only problem was that if I didn't find out exactly WHO these girls were talking about, it would drive me crazy!

And drive me crazy, it did! Gloria always found the worst to say about people, although from my experiences, she didn't make shit up. She was just a nit picker. If she called someone gay, it was probably well founded, unless she trusted a faulty source. Shirley was clearly empathetic, she always was. I liked her best because of that quality. Lisa liked to push people's buttons. She was undoubtedly stirring the other two girls up. But she was intelligent, so I chalked up her comment to a simple case of addition. It was possible that whoever they were talking about WAS both gay and shy.

But (Dammit!) who were they talking about?

When their debate yielded little results, the girls finished what they were doing and moved out of earshot. I nearly went mad because I never got to learn who was allegedly gay, shy, or whatever.

But my original reason for being where I was (and risking suspension) was still in order and time was running out. The period would end in ten minutes, so I shinnied to where I needed to be and, sure enough, my friend Paul was right about the crack in the tile joint corner that allowed me a minimal field of vision into the high school holy of holies: the girls' shower!

Well, fate had cheated me earlier when I couldn't find out which classmate (if I even knew him) was possibly gay, but now who should venture into my view but the same three girls?

Lisa had a near perfect body: perky, upturned areolas that ringed rigid nipples that clung to drops of water like they were drinking - thighs with no hint of any baby fat, and the one non-perfect aspect: her pussy hair was a light brown, as I imagined would be her hair up top had she not colored it blond. But I'm not complaining - blond worked for Lisa. She was the quintessential cheerleader.

Gloria was trimmed sharply. Any more trimming and she would be bald as a baby down there. Since her hair on top was as soft brown as her pussy (as far as I could tell), I imagined it was a case of matching "carpet and drapes".

Shirley was a treat! I had never seen (nor imagined) such a deep red (almost burgundy) "carpet" before, and it clearly also matched her "drapes". I was already hard when I spotted Shirley's charms. And when the bell rang and everyone scrambled, they failed to hear my moan of despair. (All that work and it was cut short by my delay!)

Fortunately, I didn't have to scramble as much as the rest - it was the second lunch period now and there were no gym classes during second lunch. (It's okay to work out just before lunch, but not so good just afterward.)

I was able to trade in my study hall for the extra lunch on the premise that I had to go home for lunch every day. My mother signed off on it even though she and dad both worked.

After escaping, then using the boys' room to clean up some precum "leakage" and wash my hands, I headed for the cafeteria to tell my pal (Paul) just how well his idea worked.

But who should be at the table next to us but the three "amigas", whose wet, dripping pussies I now couldn't talk about!

But we guys think we're clever, especially at the age of fourteen. So I must have sounded like a stereotyped mafioso: "Hey, Paulie, remember that thing we talked about?" (He nodded.) "Well, I did it and you won't believe what I saw!" I continued in a whisper.

Then I placed three fingers in front of my nose and silently mouthed the words "those three" as I thumb pointed to the girls behind me.

Paul's eyes got large as he peered behind me, but I could tell from his body language that it wasn't a hungry look, rather one of fear.

The girls, it turns out, had just gotten up and saw me point and Paul stare, but instead of confronting me, they whispered amongst themselves, then turned to give us one last glimpse before they left, all the while giggling derisively!

I was going to tell Paul about the girls' gay reference when it suddenly dawned on me that maybe they were talking about HIM! He never dated and he told me that I was the only one he ever told about the "glory hole", so who else would know he was straight?

The following period, I would be in (elective) Law/Geography class with Gloria and I found myself eyeing her like a piece of meat! I was imagining her pussy lips spitting out some of those trimmed bush hairs when the teacher called my name!

I flushed with guilt when the teacher announced I was a bit too fixated on Gloria (while the class laughed), not that I ever had any chance with her anyway. But the upside (if you could call it that) was that Gloria now knew how I felt, even if I couldn't say it.

I never got to talk to Paul any more that day, and the next day, he was out of school.

But next day, during first period English (before the late bell rang), Shirley came up to me and said that Gloria told her I got busted for staring at her (yesterday).

I asked her if Gloria was pissed or insulted. I was even going to ask Shirley to pass on an apology for me, but Shirley said something that made my heart miss a beat!

She said, "Gloria was actually okay with it and even commented that at least it proved you weren't gay!"

Holy shit - I was stunned! The three girls had been talking about ME in that locker room!

I felt I had to say something, but not THAT thing. So I asked Shirley if I might sit with the girls at lunch so I could actually apologize to Gloria.

"What will Paul say?" Shirley clearly assumed Paul was my gay partner, I gathered.

"Paul's out today." I quickly responded.

"Sure, just give me a few minutes to tell the other two before you come up to the table," completed Shirley, smiling pleasantly as the bell rang.

We scrambled to our seats as the teacher gave us all the old, "Ahem"; but it felt so nice to get that off my shoulders. Now I really liked Shirley.

As always happens when you're anxious, (second) lunch took forever to arrive, and knowing I needed to wait a bit, I took my time heading to the cafeteria.

The moment I arrived, my eyes sought out Shirley, who nodded back as I began loading my tray. By the time I paid for lunch and turned to verify I was welcome, I saw the empty seat that Shirley had reserved for me.

I didn't know if it would be outre' to call the girls "ladies", so I just said their names, then thanked Shirley for preparing this meeting so I could apologize personally to Gloria for staring at her (yesterday).

When the girls didn't show any disdain for my presence (to their credit), I decided to add something of my own, just to break the ice.

I said it was good thing that only Gloria was in the class when I got busted or I would have gotten dizzy switching amongst the three of them.

Then, because it enhanced what I just said, I apologized to Shirley also, saying the English teacher had never caught me spying on her, too. (Lisa and I weren't in any classes together and I mentioned that obvious fact to maintain parity for all three girls in the compliment department.)

Naturally it would be Lisa to press my buttons by saying that they thought Paul and I were "a thing".

My ears on fire, I was just able to bite my tongue before I might counter with a similar insult (that the girls were gay because they hung out exclusively). Instead, I just mentioned how normal it was for BFFs to hang out - just like it seemed they were doing.

"If you wouldn't mind Paul joining us, we would love to make it a "klatch" each day at lunch," I spoke up for Paul.

The girls huddled in front of me (they're only fourteen also), then Lisa announced that we were now a lunchtime fivesome!

I called Paul that night to let him in on the deal, but he rebuffed me by saying that I should have asked him first before volunteering him. He went on to explain that he got a really bad case of the "sweats" when in female company.

I said, "So who doesn't? If we don't break the ice, we'll graduate without a date! Besides, it's only a luchtime gab session. It's not a dance and we don't have to buy corsages! Maybe the girls want our company as much as we want theirs!

That calmed Paul down a bit, but it took several minutes of cajoling before he actually agreed to it.

Next day, the five of us began a klatch that I hoped would last all the way until June.

But as time went on, it became awkward because we were three to two, and if we could ever hope to pair off, there would always be one girl left out!

At our age - hell - at any age, it is sex that initially attracts, and sexually above the rest of us was Lisa (the cheerleader). She drew infinitely more interest from the opposite sex than the rest of us put together, and once she moved up from alternate to starter, she had her pick of jocks and began dating; but true to her friends, she always remained part of the lunch group.

What that did was free the rest of us to pair off, if there were no objections. The only thing that might ruin this for me was if Paul and I both wanted to date Shirley. (I mentioned she was my favorite.)

But it never dawned on me that both girls would choose me, or choose Paul; but that's just what happened and I was devastated by it!

Not just for myself, but this upset the balance that I had worked so hard to maintain.

Paul could have tried to balance the two girls on one hand (so to speak), but being the BFF that he was, he warned the girls that this might divide the group permanently.

Meanwhile, I needed someone to talk to, and it couldn't be Shirley, Gloria, or Paul.

So I went to see Lisa after cheerleader practice and I asked her why neither Gloria nor Shirley was interested in me, other than our lunchtime klatch.

Lisa never hid things. She didn't have to. She reminded me what started our klatch in the first place, then asked, "Wouldn't it wierd you out to find out that you were being stared at like a piece of meat?"

"I'm a guy!" I defended. "Being stared at that way by girls is a good thing!"

She agreed - boys couldn't relate.

So I said, "I never tried to force myself on anyone, but please do me this favor and remind Shirley that I was never caught staring at her and that my confession was meant to show how much I admired her too."

Then I stepped back and gestured to Lisa in all her cheerleader adorned glory and said, "I always felt you were out of my league, but we have no classes together or who knows?" (It was meant to remind her that she was beyond beautiful to me.)

Lisa took my gesture in the spirit it was meant and said, "Okay Tim, but you owe me one! And there are no guarantees."

So, with the set of undertones now present, we all continued to meet over lunch until the Spring Break Dance came up. Lisa had three proposals and only needed to choose one. But despite what Lisa said on my behalf, the other two girls both fixated on Paul, who privately asked my permission to take both girls to the dance.

I gave him my blessing (although it was a dagger to my heart).

I got Lisa aside between periods and thanked her for speaking up for me, but it looked like I was not going to the dance since both girls had chosen Paul. I don't know what made me say this next thing, but I told Lisa that if her list of guys didn't pan out or it she needed rescuing, she could count on me. After all, I still owed her one.

Then Lisa looked up and down the hall and, spotting no eyes, kissed me full on the lips, then separated saying, "If anyone asks, you invited me four weeks ago."

I stood there dumbfounded until she stated that it was the favor I owed her - she wanted to go to the dance with me! But she needed to be able to claim that I asked her first.

Almost in tears by the sudden rush of emotion, I told her that not only would I be honored, but by my count, I now owed her "two"!

I never got carried away with any ridiculous thoughts that by dating Lisa I was going to lose my virginity, but just the taste of her lips kept me awake at night, right down to the night of the dance.

I reminded Lisa how gorgeous I found her even before we got to the gymnasium (where the dance was), and I went to kss her.

When she instinctively turned her head and took it on the cheek, I was devastated again. This was out of left field!

My plaintive look was all it took for Lisa to put her hand under my chin, stare me square in the eyes, then say, "If I showed up at the dance with this lipstick smeared, it would blow my reputation, not to mention trigger at least two football players to jump you."

Not thinking clearly, I asked, "Does this mean you're not going home with me?"

Lisa countered, "We're almost fifteen - so we'll be taking a cab to my house where you'll have to be a perfect gentleman at my door. You can either continue with the cab home or walk. But yes, we are leaving here together."

Energized by such a nice response, I tried my best to look like a proud peacock, although I still felt awkward.

Lisa's moves were, well, experienced. She WAS a cheerleader and could really shake her fanny!

My terpsichorean skills weren't that bad, and during the dance our entire lunch klatch got together for one dance; but right after that, Lisa disappeared for a half hour.

Later, when I asked Shirley if she saw Lisa in the ladies room, she hesitated until blurting out that Lisa was sick.

When I asked, "Sick, how?"

Shirley waved me off like talking about it was a no-no. (That could mean sick to her stomach or the trots, both of which are delicate, so I let it pass.)

But later, I just chanced to see Lisa re-enter the gym, but NOT from the direction of the ladies room!

I pretended I hadn't caught sight of her.

When she tapped me on the shoulder, I immediately noticed that her lipstick was smeared - and not by me!

Millions of things go through a teenager's mind at a time like this, and I was no exception.

My most fertile thought was that Lisa was dating some scumbag that her parents disapproved of - so she concocted this little ruse to get me to bring her here where they got it on together, her parents none the wiser when I took her home.

How could she betray me like that? How could she lead me on, only to get her rocks off elsewhere? How could...

Then I flushed with guilt because my first encounter with Lisa was to see her pussy while hiding like a rat in the bowels of the girls shower room!

Sometimes, you just can't see the forest for the trees.

My eavesdropping secret (if revealed) had no happy ending, so I just toughed it out until Lisa announced she was ready to go home.

When the cab arrived at Lisa's, I asked him to wait while I escorted Lisa to her door, signalling that we would be brief.

Because it was the start of Spring break, my signoff to Lisa was, "See you in ten days," but as I said it, Lisa was clearly puckering up.

So I kissed her full and hard, driving into her mouth, raping her tonsills with my tongue, gently probing her breasts with my thumbs "accidentally".

Her porch light came on as I re-entered the cab. I had been on an emotional roller coaster all night and would have to finish myself off when I got to bed.

The next day, Paul called me to ask how things went between Lisa and me at the dance.

(I started to get angry and I wanted to challenge Paul by saying: "Why? Do you want to add her to your stable?")

But he was my BFF and if he ever wanted to get me out of the way, he could have ratted me out about the shower room - or did he?

Hey, when it comes to adolescent girls, boys never think straight - not with all those hormones running rampant.

What I finally said was, "It was okay, I guess, except Lisa got sick and disappeared for thirty minutes."

Then Paul asked, "Do you remember exactly when that happened?"

I said, "It was just after nine."

Then Paul said, "So did Gloria, and it was at the exact same time!"

"At least you had Shirley," I reminded Paul.

He said, "Shirley spent most of that time looking for Gloria."

It was time to compare notes, as we imagined the girls did.

I told Paul that I thought Lisa snuck away to have sex, and Shirley lied for her.

Paul told me that Shirley and Gloria seemed to be an item too, if he didn't know better.

We BS'ed for about ten minutes before hanging up. Then I felt a sudden revelation hit me: What if the three girls were gay and had let us into their lunch group to hide that fact? What if they initally thought of us because they thought I was gay and I was close to Paul, so he must also be gay?

This all fit with what I overheard in that damned cubby hole. I wished I had never done that now! I wished for blissful ignorance.

I called Lisa next and made sure to begin the conversation with, "How's Gloria?"

The silence on the other end spoke volumes to me.

Then I added, "Because I thought you might have seen her in the ladies room. She got sick too."

Only then did Lisa hesitatingly begin to speak, but now I knew better.

So I asked Lisa for a date.

She said, "When?"

I said, "Tonight."

Now came the hemming and hawing.

Finally, I said, "I understand. I know last night didn't mean we were an item. I'm sorry."

Lisa didn't try to explain anything away and let me sign off.

I immediately called Gloria (before Lisa could), but either she was too fast for me or Gloria's phone was legitimately busy, so I called Shirley next.

When her phone was also busy, I called Paul back.

Paul was still my BFF, so I owed it to him to share my worst fears and I told him I thought that Lisa and Gloria snuck off to have lesbian sex together because they're too young to "come out". Then I explained that they both went missing at the exact same time and I caught Lisa re-enter the gym from the stairway that led to the auditorium, nowhere near the ladies room.

When he asked why they let us bring them in the first place, I said, "It was because they think I'm gay and since we're BFFs, that would make you gay too!"

I felt the air leave Paul's lungs before he asked, "And not the other way around?"

"I ... no Paul, it CAN'T be the other way around! You are the one who revealed the cubby hole to me!" I countered, afraid of what he suggested.

"It's true, Tim. I can't lie to you any more." Paul confessed. "My cousin told me about that cubby hole, last year. It should have been pasted up, but local budget cuts prevented it."

Paul went on to confess that all of the lunch group were gay, except for Shirley (who was bi-curious) and me.

"We're too young to be gay!" I spat back. "We're too young to be able to even make comparisons yet - please tell me that you have an open mind."

It was seemingly of no use. Finally, I had to remind Paul that since I was still a virgin, it wasn't fair to deny me the female sex that I desired.

We disconnected without resolving anything, but things would never be the same again between us.

Next, I finally got through to Shirley.

I asked her out. (I never said "tonight".)

When she said, "I'm not available tonight," I cut her off...

"I KNOW you talked to Lisa, since I never said the date was tonight," I pressed on, adding, "Is there any way you will ever go out with me?"

She said, "Lisa told me you pawed her all over, last night."

I countered with, "No! That was Gloria who pawed her, who messed up her lipstick, who would have done that with you if you let her."

Total silence.

Now I went on the offensive, "At the tender age of fourteen, how can any of us be that experienced to know which way we swing? We all know a lot about each other, and there's plenty we don't know. There must be something we have in common."

After the longest of pauses, Shirley spoke: "Monday afternoon at the food court in the mall, 2 PM, all five of us."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.