Lust to Love - Cover

Lust to Love

by Archibael

Copyright© 2008 by Archibael

Mind Control Sex Story: Britt has the power to make women lust her. But what happens when she finds Ms Right? Loosely based on the lyrics to the Go-Gos' song of the same name. Though I think they had a male in mind when they wrote it. :)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   .

The blonde was staring at her again, no doubt thinking she was being subtle. Britt giggled inwardly. It was so cute how Reese tried to hide her infatuation. The time had come, she thought, to take that to the logical conclusion. She had grown tired of Sindee these last few months, and of Donna, and Tracey. And eventually even of them all together. They were delicious fucksluts, all of them, and she used them mercilessly, but they didn't carry the air of innocence this one did. Her tongue moistened her lips in anticipation ... and her libido took care of moistening her other lips. When she finished her lunch, Britt headed over to Reese's table, careful not to sway her hips too much. Didn't want to spook this one. Yet.

Reese's eyes turned downward at her approach, and she flushed slightly, probably suspecting Britt had caught her. Good. "Reese, how have you been? It's been a while since the conference."

"Oh, hi, Britt. Yeah, that was fun ... at the restaurant with the rude waitresses." She dimpled. "And you were mean right back at them. They seemed to like it, though."

Sure they had. One had licked her nipples and the other her slit that night, back in the hotel room. "People are funny, the way they like to be treated, huh?" Britt wondered how Reese liked to be treated. "Hey, I was thinking, my project needs someone from accounting on it, and I hear you're a good worker. Wanna join my team?"

Reese brightened. "Sure! I mean, if management says it's okay."

"I have friends in high places." And cuntslaves. "What say we talk about the project over dinner tonight? I know a great Italian place."

"Um ... sure. Sounds yummy."

"You have no idea." Britt was Italian.

"What time should I meet you there?"

"Why don't you just hop in the car with me after work, and I'll drive us there. I can take you back to your car after dinner."

"All right. Do you know where my office is?"

After exchanging directions, the two women parted. Britt turned around to watch Reese walk away, only to find her frank glance met by the embarrassed gaze of her erstwhile date. The blonde quickly turned around again and stumbled a bit in her rush to escape. Britt grinned and got in the elevator, headed to her office.


At quitting time, Britt showed up outside the door of Reese's office, watching her prey for a moment before knocking on the open door to get her attention. Reese was entering numbers in with a keypad and turned to see her dinner companion at the noise. "Oh, hey. Is it already that time?"

"Yeah, take your time, gather up your things, and--"

"Oh, I'm all ready." She hit the shutdown on her computer and didn't even wait for it to complete, she grabbed an already-packed tote and slipped on her pumps and hurried to meet the amused Britt. "What?"

"Nothing. You just looked all cute and prepared. I like that. In my team mates."

The drive to the restaurant Britt had chosen was filled with small details about Reese's life, carefully extracted. Her great relationship with her mother ("We're like sisters, really!") and a brother who was distant but beloved. Living alone in a too-expensive apartment a couple of miles from work just for the convenience. Reese was a nice girl, in all the senses of the word. Very girly. Ripe, Britt thought. Plump and seedless.

They pulled into the parking lot of Va Bene, and Britt purposely slowed down so Reese could read the sign first.

"Uh oh," she said. "Britt, I think it's closed."

"What?" came the insincere reply. "That can't be. On a Monday?"

"Yeah, some restaurants do that. It's okay, I know a great Thai place over on--"

"No, I really wanted you to get you some good Italian tonight. Tell you what ... are you really hungry? Could you wait a bit?"

"Nooo ... I can wait."

"Great, we'll go to my house."

"Oh, no, I couldn't." Not on the first date! was the unspoken and (Reese no doubt thought) unheard clause.

"Don't be ridiculous! I love to entertain, and I promised."

"It's really no trouble--"

"Reese," Britt said, her hand under the other woman's chin, using her power just a trickle. Just enough to get the blonde fuzzily aroused at her touch. "It's okay. I'd love to show you my place."

Reese squirmed a little, but in the end it was a losing battle. "All right. But next time I treat!"

This time you'll treat, thought Britt. Just you wait.


The dinner was simmering on the stove when Britt started increasing the power and its effect on Reese. Britt didn't know why she could heat up girls with her mind, she'd just watched it happen since puberty. She had a power over pussy. With a little effort, she could make panties wet. With a little more, women were begging for sex. When she went all out, straight women, asexual women ... even nominally frigid women would be on their knees for her, tongues out in desire for what she could give them. She'd had them all. Hundreds.

And this one would be even easier. Reese gave off all the vibes of a little subbie lesbo slut. Perhaps a little too innocent to have indulged and practiced, but it was evident from the bashful looks and lowered eyes. Delightful!

Now Reese was sitting on the couch, her legs crossed under her loose skirt, looking distracted. Britt, the source, knew why. She was more than a little ... distracted herself. Now was the time. Britt sat down next to her.

"Are you okay, Reese?"

"What? Um, yeah. How's dinner coming?"

"It's on its way." Britt paused. "Reese, are you seeing anyone right now?"

"No. No, no one." Reese looked at her.

"That's a shame. You're a beautiful woman. You should be with someone."

"I guess I just haven't found the right gi-- person, yet."

"I understand. I'm between relationships myself. Most of what I've had recently is physical, carefree flings."

Reese licked her lips. "Are you looking for something more?"

Britt laughed. "Oh, I don't know. There's something to be said for a carefree fling. What about you? What are you looking for, adorable?"

"Sometimes I think a one night stand would be nice ... but I'm really trying to find that special person who will love me forever. I guess that's unrealistic, huh?"

"No, I think there's someone out there for everyone. For you, and for me." Britt pulled the hair clip loose on her brown tresses and let them down, knowing that the effect was fetching. She also turned up the power a bit. "Have you been in love like that before?"

The blonde was silent for a minute as she looked at the entire picture: at Britt's long hair pooling around her low-cut blouse, at the woman leaning back on the sofa, legs open in non-demure relaxation, shoes discarded. "I think I may have felt love like that before, yes."

"What about now?" All the cards were on the table, Britt thought. Time for chatting to end.

"I ... don't know what you mean."

"I've watched you watching me, Reese. You're so cute the way you turn away when I-- yes! Just like that!" Britt leaned forward, touching the side of the other woman's face and pulsing the power higher. "You've got a silly little lesbian crush on me, don't you, doll?" Reese pushed back and grabbed for her purse. "No, honey, wait!"

Reese was on her feet, but she stood and waited. "I like women, too. Perhaps you could have a ... how did I put it ... physical, carefree fling with me?"

The blonde was evidently torn. Not used to being come onto like this, but utterly taken by the heat between her legs? Yes, that was clear. Britt fancied she could smell the girl's musk. She stood and came up behind her, wrapped her arms around the woman's waist, whispered in her ear.

"You want me, don't you?" There was no answer; none was required. Reese's body had melted in her arms, her knees almost buckling. "Yes, I can see you do, kitten." One arm went low, massaging Reese's mound through her skirt, the other high, cupping a left breast through blouse and brassiere. The combination, once Britt had applied enough pressure with her fingers, was too much.

Reese's moan was barely audible, but she twisted fiercely around to press her lipstick to Britt's, and engulfed her hands in the brunette's mane. Britt herself was messing her panties at taking this cute little spot of demure innocence, and her hands grew more daring as she swept the skirt aside from Reese's ass and punctured the hole of the woman before her, finding it good, and slippery, and steaming.

They forgot dinner, and the eventual burning smell made Britt laugh and open the kitchen window. They ordered pad thai delivered and stopped for only as long as it took to devour it before going back to the bedroom.

Reese had Italian.

After some inquiries, Britt found that she was having a mix of Macedonian and Irish, with a smidge of German for good measure.


Sprawled on Reese's couch weeks later, watching something on cable, neither was paying much attention to the television. Reese was withdrawn a bit. Preoccupied. It was getting in the way of Britt's seduction, and that was no fun.

"What's wrong, Reese, dear? Is it us? Our relationship?"

"Sort of."

"What do you mean? Is being a lesbian a problem for you?"

"Of course not. I've always been a lesbian, just not like this."

"Not with a coworker?" Was this little one a virgin before herself? "Not with a partner?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.