Why? - Cover

Why?

by Agena

Copyright© 2008 by Agena

Drama Sex Story: Why did she cheat?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

Why does a married woman decide to cheat? A woman who has a nice home, a loving husband and two nice kids. Why, after fifteen years of a satisfying marriage? I kept asking this as I read the PI's report and looked at the pictures included in it. Why? I kept asking in my mind and the only thing I could come up with was that she had a mental failure of some kind. Did she love him? They only met for sex according to the report. No woman in her right mind would do such anything to jeopardize all that she had for a few minutes of guilty sex. Mental illness was all I could attribute it to as the tears ran down my cheeks.

The PI had left me in an empty office to read the report; knowing I would need the privacy to assimilate what it said and to handle the emotions he knew it would invoke. I looked through the pictures and noted the almost depraved way she seemed to be indulging in sex with her lover. I recognized him as Chad Wilkens, a co-worker at the real-estate office where she worked as an agent. They'd been meeting a couple of times a week at the Motel 6 out at the interstate interchange and occasionally in our house in the guest bedroom. That's where the PI had gotten the pictures so there was no privacy issue when this went to divorce court. Afer the first time the PI saw them going into our house he'd rigged mini-cams and audio tapes in various rooms there.

So now I had to decide how to confront her and when. I'd pretty much determined that I would have to divorce her. There was no way I could condone her cuckolding me and expecting me to turn the other cheek. I considered myself a Christian man but the pictures indicated such depravity and lack of respect for me that I could not conceive of any reason for me to forgive her.

My name is Frank Nulund, I'm 43 and manage a super market. The job sometimes requires long hours away from my family and this is what may have contributed to my wife straying I thought. But hell, that was no reason to cheat that I could accept.

My wife's name is Joan and she is 42. We'd met in college and from the time of our first date, there was never another woman for me. I'd loved and trusted her all our married lives. As I said, she works as an agent in a real-estate office and spends a lot of time away from the office, as Chad did, and I guess that's what gave them the opportunities to participate in their extracurricular activities. Chad is about our age and married to Mona, a very nice, lovely woman and they have two kids also, about the same age as ours. I'd met them at various family functions the real-estate company had supported and always thought they were a nice family.

I figured the divorce could be done very amicably with irreconcilable differences as the cause if she cooperated. We made approximately the same incomes so there should be no alimony and if our son, Jeremy, 14 came to live with me and our daughter, Kim, 12 stayed with her mother, there would be no child support. The house would have to be sold and all assets split 50/50. If she didn't agree to this then I would threaten to divorce her for adultery and the PI report with all the pictures, audio tapes and videos would be made public.

I thought about Chad and what this would do to his family but I didn't know how to handle that problem yet. I guess at the right time I would take the data I had and give them to his wife and let her decide. I knew it would devastate her as much as it was myself but she had to know the type. of guy she was married to and I wanted some revenge for what he'd done to my family...

Just then there was a knock on the door and the PI came in.

"How are you doing Mr. Nulund? Do you have any questions on the material?"

"No. I guess not. It's all here as I expected." I sadly responded.

"Do you want to see the videos or listen to the audio tapes? You might get a better idea of how the events transpired."

"No thanks, I couldn't take anymore than what the photos show." I answered. I really couldn't take what I'd seen as she'd totally given herself to another man and so I got up and prepared to leave. On the way out I wrote the PI a check for the balance I owed him and taking his report with the photos, audio and video tapes, I left his office.

I'd taken the afternoon off and decided to just let the assistant manager handle things at the market. It was good training for him and he could reach me on my cell if needed. Stopping at a park near our home I mulled over in my mind the events that had led me to discovering my soon- to-be ex wife's adultery. I didn't want to go the house we called home because I could no longer think of it as a home; just a house where we ate and slept. I decided I would have to try to hold the family together as long as possible for the sake of the kids as they needed the security of a home.

Joan is an attractive woman and keeps in shape with workout and the activities related to her job. She isn't svelte by any means as she'd filled out some after the kids were born but I'd noticed she'd lost a little weight and was tired a lot lately which I'd put down to a new diet. She still looks very nice to me. Our sex life had been frequent up to a few weeks ago and very loving but bland mostly, using the missionary position and little or no oral sex. I'd thought about broaching her on spicing up our sex life but was always afraid of her reaction to some of the fantasies I had.

I didn't catch on right away as to the reduced frequency of our mating but looking back she didn't want to have sex with me on the days she'd been with Chad. But all other times our love making continued as before. It was when I accidently saw a bank billing for her personal business card and noted charges to our local Motel 6 that I became suspicious and decided to do some checking. The PI's report was the result.

Maybe I should have confronted her about it then but if she was cheating I wanted it documented. It was very expensive and I'd had to go into our retirement savings to pay for it. I determined that if he found out what I expected, I wouldn't have to worry about growing old and retiring together someday.

The thing that bothered me the most was that she never seemed to change her loving attitude toward me even as she was having her affair. I wondered about how she could be so two-faced about it and act like nothing had changed in her life. She must be a good actress, I thought. What she was doing with Chad indicated she'd lost her love and respect for me as her husband and lover and her insidious behavior must be dealt with.

As I sat in the park where we'd taken our kids so many times as they were growing up I could feel my eyes tearing up again and my thoughts went back over the fifteen tears of what I thought was an ideal marriage. All the good times with only occasional problems. How could she have given it up so easily? I sobbed quietly with my head back against the head rest in the quiet of the park for some time until I brought myself under control.

Another thought came to me. If she truly were suffering from a mental illness could I stay with her? Our wedding vows included the words " ... in sickness and in health." Mental illness is a sickness. Could I stay in the marriage to honor that vow if she stopped her affair? But the marriage vows also included the words " ... and forsake all others." and she had certainly not done that. I decided that I could never trust her again and if I can't trust her, even though its caused by a sickness, I couldn't live with her. How could I control her and work too? So divorce was the only solution.

Next, I considered how to manage the break with minimum impact on the kids and without having a major confrontation with her but first I needed to find and talk with a divorce attorney. Using my cell I called our attorney to get a recommendation from him. Jerry was surprised when I told him what I wanted but provided me with a name, Ron Jenkins, and a phone number. Before hanging up I asked him to rewrite my will removing Joan and naming our kids as the sole beneficiaries. I immediately called and made an appointment for the next morning with the divorce attorney. Then I decided to go home and try to act normal for a few more days.


When I got home, Joan hadn't arrived yet, but the kids were home from school and doing their homework. I was proud that they'd disciplined themselves (with a little help) to do it as soon as they got home from school.

"Dad," Kim asked. "What are you doing home so early?"

"I had some business to take care of honey and rather than going back to the store afterward, I just came home to check up on you guys."

"Oh, dad. You know what hard workers we are." she responded with a roguish grin as we hugged.

She was a great daughter and I was going to miss her when I split with her mother.

"Oh sure you are. Isn't your mother home yet?"

"No, she called and said she had a showing and would be a little late. She's bringing chinese home for dinner."

"Sounds good to me. Is Jeremy up in his room?"

"Yeah."

I wondered if Joan was meeting Chad this afternoon at Motel 6 as I went upstairs and rapped on Jeremy's door. I'd pulled off the PI as I had all the information I needed so wasn't keeping track of her affair as I had before.

Jeremy opened the door and I ruffled his hair and hugged him.

"What's up dad?"

"Nothing Jer. Just letting you know I'm home. How's school going?"

"Good. No complaints."

We talked for a few more minutes then I went downstairs and made myself my favorite drink, scotch on the rocks, while I waited for Joan to get home.

She came in a half hour later looking a little tired and pale, even a little grayish and with her recent weight loss it made her dress hang a little loose on her. Funny, I thought, she hadn't mentioned going on a diet. I watched as she took the bag of chinese into the kitchen and hugged Kim. Then she went and called upstairs for Jeremy to come for dinner before turning to me with a smile that lit up her whole face.

"How was my darling husband's day?" she asked with a kiss on my cheek...

"Fine." I responded returning a kiss to her cheek.

"Are we grouchy about something today?" she asked with a questioning look on her face.

"No, I'm fine honey. Just a busy day." I responded trying to act a little more cheerful.

She looked at me with a funny expression on her face, almost like guilt I thought, and turned went back into the kitchen.

I finished my scotch and went out to the kitchen to help her set the table while Kim poured the water glasses. She seemed to love me as much as she always had and it really puzzled me as to why she was suddenly needing extra sex and risk our marriage. But it would soon be a moot point since the divorce would proceed, no matter the reason for her adultery.

We had a pleasant meal together as Joan told us about the showing that had delayed her. It seems it was a rather large, expensive house and her commission would be considerable. I didn't know or care whether there was a real showing or she had just indulged herself with her lover instead. I was past caring, but I tried not to reveal my inner feelings for the kid's sake as we ate. Afterward, the kids cleaned up the kitchen and while Joan was upstairs putting on more comfortable clothes, I went into the family room watch the news. I heard the shower running upstairs and I wondered if she was washing off her lover's smell so she could give me a guilty fuck tonight. I was getting mad about her affair and beginning to think about an appropriate revenge.

That night she did try to initiate sex but I put her off and rolled over away from her. I feigned sleeping and I could hear her sigh as she turned away.


The next morning I was up early and out of the house before the rest were up. I left a note explaining that an important project at work needed to be finished today and I needed an early start. I really was finding it very difficult to function normally around Joan and I needed the time away from her. I did finally get into work and managed to get a few things done before I had to leave for my appointment with the divorce lawyer. When I arrived at his office I had my copy of the PI's evidence with me. His secretary ushered me immediately into his office and after introducing myself I explained what I was seeking in the way of a divorce. He glanced through the pictures and read the report and agreed that it was a reasonable plan and could be handled very easily if she agreed. If she didn't, the report, pictures and other data would provide strong leverage to get her to agree.

I asked him when he could be ready to serve her with a notice of divorce and he responded by telling me a couple of days. It would take that long to prepare the papers, file them at the court house and then prepare copies for serving. I asked if he could put one of the photos of her and Chad with the divorce papers to be served so that she would know immediately the reason. He promised he would do that and he would call me as soon as the papers were ready to serve. I left and headed home.

Now I had to decide how to break the news to Jeremy and Kim. The break-up of the family without any warning will devastate them I was sure. I couldn't warn them ahead of time as Joan would know before being served and part of my revenge was going to be having her served at the real-estate office. I planned it to be a total surprise that I knew about her affair. That and the notice of divorce should shock her into suddenly realizing what she had lost. It might also signal to Chad that his marriage might be in trouble also if he was there or heard about it. The kids were my biggest concern and I had to figure a way to break it to them gently.

I spent the rest of the day looking for a furnished apartment that I could call home temporarily until I found something more permanent. I finally found one and put down a deposit to hold it for a few days and then headed home ... Joan was home when I got there preparing dinner. When she saw mw he smiled and gave me a warm kiss. Lordy, I thought. This woman can act and if she can do it I can too and returned her kiss with some passion.

"Easy big boy. Wait till tonight and I'll give you what you're looking for."

Kim, who was doing her homework at the dining room table, cried in disgust. "Mom, that's icky."

"Sorry honey, mom got carried away for a minute." Joan laughed.

I wondered if I could stomach making love to her, but she might start getting suspicious if I didn't respond to her sexual overtures. I'd put her off last night but I couldn't put it off two nights without an exclamation. If I could, I'd have to do it.

"What's for dinner?" I asked with my arm still around her waist.

"Its going to be burnt chicken and biscuits if I don't stop playing with you." she responded with a grin at me as she returned to her meal preparations.


That night as we prepared for bed I was apprehensive about having sex with her. I really didn't want to but if my plan for revenge was to be successful I had to try. She slid into bed naked in anticipation of our love making and her body excited me like it always did but I noticed she appeared thin and I was about to ask her why she was on a diet when she grabbed me and brought her mouth to mine. What followed was some very active sex compared with what we'd previously engaged in but nothing like I saw in the pictures with Chad. But no where near as uninhibited. When we finished she relaxed in my arms.

"Oh Frank, I do love you. You'll never know how much." she whispered to me as she returned my kiss.

This is too much, I thought. She's screwing around on me and professing her love for me at the same time. I'm a loved cuckold. How rich can it get? Well, she'll soon discover my love for her. Too bad, because she's such a good piece of ass.

"I love you too sweetheart."

There, take that you slut.

She snuggled up to me and we fell asleep together.


The next day and night was a repeat of that night and I knew it would be the last fuck she would get from me so I went all out to please her. I even threw in some of the stuff I'd seen in the pictures. When I was done she collapsed in my arms.

"Oh Frank, oh my darling. That was awesome. You are my dearest love and I want to tell you that you are the greatest lover in the world."

I couldn't let that go by.

"I love you sweetheart, but how do you know I'm the greatest lover in the world? How many guys have you been screwing?"

She hesitated a moment before responding and I could almost hear the gears grinding as she tried to come up with a suitable response.

"You're the only one my darling. I said that because I couldn't see how lovemaking could get any better."

Good response. She is quick. Well, tomorrow you're going to get my response you slut, I thought. Just before I drifted off to sleep, she asked me a question.

"Frank?"

"Yeah."

"Can we have some time to ourselves Saturday morning? I need to tell you something. I'll take the kids over to my folks and we'll have a little sit down discussion."

What the hell, is she going to confess? Well, too late baby.

"Sure, fine with me. What's up?"

"I'll tell you then."

"Okay"

I had some difficulty getting to sleep after that thinking what would probably be going down tomorrow and how I was going to handle everything. I wondered how she was going to handle her confession. She'd make it all my fault probably. Hell, I was the best lover in the world and she loved me, so how could it be my fault.


The next morning I was up early again and headed to IHOP for breakfast> I didn't want to see or talk to her again. It was all over now. Later, after I got to work, I called the divorce lawyers to check on the status of the divorce filings and he told me they had been filed yesterday and they were ready to serve. I arranged to have them served on Joan at 3 PM to give me time for what I had to do. Then I took the rest of the day off. Before I left I asked my secretary that if my wife called I was out on business.

Joan had gone to work and the kids to school when I got home so I changed into work clothes and then went out and rented a small moving truck from Uhaul. Going back home I began to load my personal belongings, clothes, computer, etc. I even wrestled my favorite recliner into the truck and then prepared to head for the apartment I'd rented. Just as I was getting into the cab the next door neighbor came over to see what was going on.

"Frank," she asked. "Are you guys moving?"

"No, just me."

"What's going on? Are you having problems?"

"Joan had found other interests so I guess its time to move on."

"Oh, that's too bad, but I can't imagine Joan doing anything to screw up your marriage."

"Well, you can talk to her when she gets home tonight. I'm not sticking around. See you Alice."

I drove away leaving her watching me with a puzzled look on her face. I knew that before the day was over that most of the neighbors would hear that Joan had been screwing around on me and I'd left her. Alice was the neighborhood gossip.

After unloading the truck at my apartment I turned it in and picked up my car. Returning to the apartment I stowed everything away, showered and changed my clothes. After lunch I went down to our bank and took half the money in our household account and transferred it to my own account and then spent a couple of hours taking care of insurance and other items that needed changing. At 2:30 I drove over to the middle school where the kids were attending and waited for them to leave.

It took a few minutes to pick up the kids before they got on their school bus, They were both puzzled by my being there as we headed home.

"How come you're picking us up dad? What's going on?" Kim asked.

"I'll tell you in a minute honey." I told her as I pulled into the park near our house and parked the car.

Kim was sitting in the front seat beside me and Jeremy was in the back as I turned to them. Both looking very confused.

"This is very hard for me to tell you this, but I've left your mother. You'll be living with her until we work out the custody arrangements but I have my own apartment now and I'll no longer be living at home."

"Why daddy?" Kim exclaimed as tears flooded her eyes. "Why can't you be with us anymore?"

Jeremy just muttered, "Oh shit!" and turned his head away to avoid us seeing his tears.

"I'm really sorry you guys, and I can't explain the reason, but you have to remember that we both love you and we'll always be there for you. You're both going to have to support your mother and be there for her, but our marriage is broken and I don't think it can be repaired. We'll be there as your mom and dad, but we won't be doing it together."

Kim was openly crying now and I reached over and tried to hug her over the console. I hated to see my little girl cry. Why did Joan do this to us? I asked myself. Look what its doing to our kids.

Finally, calm was restored somewhat and I drove them to the house where I no longer lived. Before leaving them there I gave them both hugs. Tears were still running down their faces and mine too.

You guys go and do your homework and try to keep your minds occupied. Your mother will be home soon I expect and I don't think she will be too happy so be prepared to support her. You can call me on your cells at my cell phone number if you need anything and I'll be calling you on yours to see how you're doing ... I'm real sorry about this but sometimes things happen over which we have no control and this is one of those times."

I left them and headed over to my apartment. Looking at my watch I saw it was just after 3 PM. Joan ought to be getting the bad news about now.


It was about 5 PM that same day when my cell phone rang. I looked at caller ID and saw it was my in laws phone calling. Apprehensively I answered it.

"Hello."

"Frank?" I heard my father-in-law, Sam speaking.

"Yeah Sam. What can I do for you?"

I liked Sam. We had always gotten along fine together.

"Frank, Joan is in the hospital."

"The hospital?"

"Yeah, they brought her here from work. She collapsed there a couple of hours ago. Right after they served the divorce papers on her. She had them call us. What the hell is going on Frank?"

"Sam, she been running around on me and I found out about it."

"Oh shit, are you sure? That doesn't sound like her."

"I have the PI's report, pictures, video and audio. Its all there."

"Oh damn. This will kill her mother."

"How is Joan doing?"

"She's had a severe shock but I've also found out something else. She's dying."

The words, 'she's dying' just seem to stun me for a minute before I responded asking for clarification.

"What do you mean 'she's dying'?"

"She has pancreatic cancer and its terminal. They're only giving her a few more weeks to live."

"My god, I didn't know that Sam. She never told me. How long has she known?"

"She's pretty heavily tranquilized but she was able to say about three months. She's really distraught. Can you come to the hospital? I think she wants to see you."

My mind was in a maelstrom of confusion. Joan terminal? What did I want to do. Damn, I've already told the kids I'm leaving her. The kids; oh shit, they're home alone.

"I'll come as soon as I can, but I've got to see about the kids. They're at home alone."

"Where are you at?"

"I'm over in my apartment."

"You had it all planned out?"

"Yes, I wanted to hurt her as much as she hurt me. I loved that woman and I trusted her. There are no excuses for breaking vows we make before God."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.