Kelli's Story - Cover

Kelli's Story

by kh7905

Copyright© 2008 by kh7905

Romantic Sex Story: Kelli didn't know it but the day the new guy showed up her life was about to change.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Anal Sex   .

I watched him closely as the new guy made his way down the hall to his locker. There is something about this guy that I just couldn't put together. He was by far now the hottest guy in school, just about every girl has tried to get with him. He's about 6'2 with wavy blonde hair that falls in his eyes when he walks. He's eyes are the brightest shade of blue I have ever seen. His body is very well built. You can easily see the muscles ripple through is shirt. But he wouldn't give any of the girls the time of day. I just don't understand it. He didn't play any sports, kept to himself all the time. I haven't seen him with any of the other guys, I don't think he has made any friends since he's been here.

"Hello, Kelli are you listening to me?"

"Uh, what, oh sorry Josh, I was just thinking."

"Well whatever. Listen are you going to be at the game tonight?"

"Of course, I'm always there. You know I can't resist that ass in those tight football pants."

"Great! See ya later babe."

"Yah, later."

Just as kick off was about to start, Patty and I made our way to our spot in the bleachers. Patty had been my best friend since we were able to walk. She looked a lot like I did. We were often mistaken for sisters. She had long blonde hair that went to the middle of her back. Her eyes where a light shade of blue. She had a body to die for. I was always jealous of her perfect breast and flat stomach. But she always assured me that mine were better. Of course I never believed her. Josh had always had a spot for me down on the side lines but I hated being down there by myself with all those sweaty players. Besides, Patty wasn't allowed down there so I had no one to talk to.

"Hey, do you want anything from the concession stand?"

"Yah, get me a soda would ya."

The game started just like every other game she had ever been to. After four years of football, nothing every changed. The Fighting Falcons hadn't lost a game in the last six years. Ever since Coach Hill arrived.

"Here ya go Kell."

"Thanks. Hey, do you know anything about that new guy?"

"Not really. I tried talking to him once but he just blew me off. The only thing I know is that his name is Troy and his family moved here from some where in Texas. Why do you ask?"

"No reason really, I was just curious."

"Don't lie, you think he's cute don't you. Well quit looking girl cause he don't seem to be interested. I think he might be gay. Besides you've got big man Josh to handle."

"Well, believe me, that isn't hard."

"I don't understand you Kelli, if he bugs you so much then why are you still with him?"

"I don't know, maybe because he is all I've known since seventh grade and I don't want to have to start over. I think its more work then its worth. Besides, next year we will both be going to different colleges and I won't have to deal with it anymore."

After the game I went to met Josh at the locker room. After every game I did the same thing. Stand at the locker room door and wait for Josh. Then we went for a drive.

"Hey baby."

"Hey, great game."

"As always."

She hated that the most about him. Always so conceded. He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Well you ready to go Josh?"

"Um ... Actually I have something to do tonight. Hope you don't mind. Its kind of important."

"Yah, sure. Um, I guess I will so you tomorrow. You still picking me up in the morning."

"Yah, I'll be there. Later."

Josh took off down the hall, not looking back. Something was wrong. In for years I think this is the first time that we have never went for a drive after the game. He always said that the game always got him worked up and excited. Great, I just realized that he was my ride home. How am I supposed to get home. Patty already left, and I rode here with her. I guess I will go see if there is anyone in the parking lot.

As I started towards the door my mind ran back to Troy. At least I had a name to go with the face now. As I looked out side there was nobody around. Damnit, why did he have to take so damn long in the locker room. He was always the last one out. I never worried about it because after our drive he always took me home. Now what am I going to do. I guess I could walk to Karen's and see if she could give me a ride. She only lives about four blocks from the school. In a small town there is never really anything you have to worry about on the streets at night. Karen is anther good friend of mine and Patty's. We haven't known her as long but she is just as close. She doesn't like the football games so she never comes.

As I started across the parking lot I noticed a black pick-up sitting on the far side. I didn't recognize so I kept waking. It was getting close to winter and the air was frigid. I was really glad that I had decided to ware an extra coat to the game. I got about two blocks from Karen's when I heard a car coming up behind me. I moved over to the side of the road a little farther to stay out of the way. As it passed I noticed that it was the same black truck that I had seen in the parking lot. As I kept walking it seemed like the air got colder. There, I could see Karen's house and the lights were still on. Good, I was afraid that they weren't up. It was always pretty late when the games got over. When I turned up the side walk and went to knock on the door I saw the same back truck about half a block away. It was still running but the lights were turned off. I got a sudden shiver down my back that went from the base of my neck to my tail bone. That's weird, I thought. That never happens. When I knocked on the door, Karen's mom opened the door. Karen lived only with her mom. She doesn't really know here dad. He took off when she was three or something.

"Hey, Mrs. Jenson. Is Karen here?"

"You're here kind of late aren't you Kelli?"

"Yah, usually Josh gives me a ride home after the games but he had something to do tonight and I ended up stranded at the school. I was hoping that Karen would give me a ride home."

"Well, she's up in here room. Go on up."

"Thanks Mrs. Jenson."

As I walked up the stairs I could hear he music going. I lightly knocked on the door before I pushed it open.

"Hey, Karen, I was wonder..."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I felt like I was in a dream. Josh was on Karen's bed with his tongue down her throat and his hand up her shirt.

"Oh God, Kelli. Wait, I can explain."

As I ran down the stairs, I wasn't quit sure what I was feeling. Everything was kind of mixed. I was angry, sad and happy all at the same time.

I got about two blocks down and stopped. All of a sudden I burst into tears. I was cold from the night air and I had no idea how I was going to get home. It really sucks when you live 20 miles out of town. Damit, I knew I should have drove. I thought as I sat down on the curb. Ok Kelli, pull your self together. I'll go down the hill to Larson's Market and use the pay phone and call daddy. He will come pick me up.

Just as I stood up I heard a car. As it came around the corner I noticed it was that same truck. Crap I thought. Who is this freak and what are they doing. It pulled up beside me and the passenger window came down. Holy crap. It was that Troy guy.

"Hey uh, do you need a ride somewhere?"

I just kind of looked at him. I wasn't sure what to do or say.

"Kelli, do you want a ride?"

"How do you know my name?"

"You are the most popular girl in school. How could I not know your name."

"Why did you follow me here?"

"Well I was at the school picking something up and I saw you leave. It was cold out and I wanted to make sure you got to where you were going ok so I followed you. And clearly it doesn't' look like you are getting where you are going very well."

He had a point I thought. It was about a two mile walk to the store and it seemed like it was getting colder by the minute. Oh what the hell. I climbed in to the truck and closed the door. The cab light went off and I could just barely make out his face with the light from the street light.

"Well were do you need to go?"

"Um ... Just take me down to Larson's and I can use the phone there."

"Ok."

The whole five minute ride we didn't say anything to each other. Which was weird because I had this urge to know everything about him. I just couldn't get up the courage to say anything. I have never been shy around boys but this guy was different. He made me feel small and helpless.

"Well here we are. Do you want me to wait and make sure that you can get a hold of someone?"

"Uh, no that's ok."

"How bout I wait anyway."

I got out of the truck and fished some quarters out of my pocket. Ring, ring, ring..."Hi you have reached the Green's. Please leave your name and number after the tone. Bye-bye." Shit, why wasn't anyone answering. Oh that's right. Mom said that they were going out tonight and they would be back late. Shit, shit, shit, shit. Patty is out with Tommy. Maybe Tony will pick me up. As I called Tony's cell phone I could feel Troy watching me.

"What do you want?"

"Tony, I need a ride home."

"What, why. How come you aren't with Josh?"

"It's a long story. Just come pick me up please."

"Can't."

"What why?"

"Because. I'm busy."

"Tony."

"Bye."

"No Wait!!"

Little brothers. What was the point in them. All they did was make your life a living hell. Well I guess I have only two choices. Either sit here and freeze until I get a hold of some one or let Troy give me a ride.

"So, couldn't get anyone huh."

As I climbed back in the truck all I could think about was how bad of an idea I thought this was.

"No, I got a hold of my little brother but he is being a dick."

"So do you want a ride home?"

As I looked at him I saw something in his eyes that I couldn't understand.

"Uh, yah."

I explained where to go to get to my house and we left. We rode in silence for the first half of the trip. Troy kept looking at me but I couldn't see the expression on his face and I wasn't liking it.

"You don't talk much do you."

"I'm just tired. Its been a long day."

"Well ya know that it helps to talk about it."

What the hell. For the rest of the trip I explained about Josh and Karen and how I felt. To tell you the truth by the time we pulled into the drive way I did feel a little better. What ever I was thinking about this guy I must have been wrong. He listened to everything I said. Never interrupted once. He would put in his two cents when I asked him a question but never unless I asked. I found that I really enjoyed talking to him.

"Well here we are. It doesn't look like anyone is home. You going to be alright by yourself?"

"Yes, I'll be fine. This wouldn't be the first time I was home by myself ya know."

"Hey I was just asking. I guess I will see you later."

"Yah, see ya."

As I turned to get out of the truck I stopped and looked at him. I could clearly see his face with the cab light. He was smiling at me and it had to have been the sexiest smile I had ever seen.

"Is something wrong?"

"Uh, no. I was just thinking. You drove me all the way home. The least I could do is invite you in for a drink."

"Sure. I would love that."

"Great, uh, I have to go check on the horses first and make sure someone fed them. Its usually my brother's job in the evening but that doesn't' mean he does it."

"That's fine. I love horses."

As we walked out to the barn we didn't really say but a few words. As we walked into the barn I could tell the Tony hadn't been here. Why did he want his own horse if he didn't even take care of it. He pisses me off so badly. I walked over to Midnight Stars pen and started talking softly to her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.