The Vassal Group - Cover

The Vassal Group

Copyright© 2008 by SavannahMann

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An evil organization kidnaps people, and prepares them to serve as slaves.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Violence  

It had been more than three years since Jeannette had been kidnapped, and brainwashed at the hands of the Vassal group. Today, her life would begin to change again.

As Jeannette lay across Master Dieter's desk, she was only inches away from an electronic clock that told Master the time, and day around the world. The little picture would shift, and then it would be a different time in the box, and a date was shown. New York was up now, and the date, August 17th. Jeannette knew that date, she was sure of it. It was something she was supposed to know.

Master was in her ass, fucking her hard now. Jeannette focused on pleasing Master, this was her duty, this was important, a date isn't important, unless it's a day she is to please Master.

Master Dieter gave her his love as he caressed her fucked into her ass, and she felt the usual contentment grow within her as she accepted his gift. She cleaned him carefully, and made sure his cock was perfect before she knelt and awaited his instructions

"Go slave, return to your duties, and allow me to finish my work." Dieter told her.

Jeannette thanked him and rose; she went back to cleaning Master's house. The cook had made her scrub the floor today, but that was normal, he wanted a clean floor

The cook thought that having a naked woman in the house doing whatever she was told was perfect She understood about six words in German, no one bothered to teach her more. They would insult her and call her names and she smiled and thanked them. It was wonderful most women talked back, and would slap someone if they suggested that they were less than perfect.

Jeannette finished the floor and was sent away, she returned to her room, her chores for the day done, and waited to be summoned again. She sat on her cot and thought about the date some more. August 17th. Why was that day familiar?

The gardener interrupted Jeannette's consideration of this. He summoned her with his usual hand wave, and then while she knelt he pulled his cock out and urinated on her laughing all the time. Jeannette didn't like Master Gardener. She didn't know his name; he never gave her proper love, only this poor excuse for love. He never let her come, even when he did fuck her. He could do it, had done it once, had said the magic words, come for me now slave, but then he never did so again. He was cruel, beating her when he could find any excuse. Jeannette washed up and cleaned up the floor after being used by the Gardener.

She had just returned to bed when the Cook brought her dinner down. Jan, the cook, fed her well She never was hungry like she was back in the cells. She ate gratefully thanking him in German as she had been taught.

"Danke mein Herr." Jeannette said. She ate the food, it wasn't bad, and it was always filling.

She finished eating and lay on her cot after returning the dishes, she always did after she was beaten the first time. She had helped the cook clean and then had returned here August 17th, why was that important?

Jeannette couldn't get it out of her mind, and Master Dieter left for a business trip, promising to be back in a few days. Jeannette would miss him, as always when he left, but she was determined to behave well for Master even when Master was gone.

She worked around the house, and was used by both the cook and gardener. The butler and Hans, Master's executive assistant were both willing to use her from time to time. Jeannette was busy, but she couldn't shake the feeling that the 17th of August was important somehow. A week had gone by since that day, and she couldn't remember why it was familiar, what made it important Days and dates meant nothing to her, she existed in the here and now. It was daytime, or nighttime. Time to do masters bidding, or time to sleep. There was no other time or days in her life.

Jeannette lay down to sleep after being locked into the basement, her collar chained to the wall as it was every night, and she lay awake thinking about the date, August 17th. She fell asleep, but was awake two hours later. The seed her mind had planted almost three years ago, the last seed of her personality had germinated, the water it needed was the date, and that date, was her Birthday.

"I'm Jeannette, and August 17th is my Birthday." She almost cried out loud, whispering this revelation to the dark of the basement from her small bed. Jeannette sat on the bed and remembered everything. She remembered how she was beaten, and strapped to the chair, and made to forget her life before. She had just realized how dangerous these thoughts were, Master would kill her if he knew she remembered. The lights came on, and Jeannette knelt on the bed, waiting to be unlocked just like every morning in this house.

The cook came down and using the key unlocked Jeannette and allowed her to wash and then come up just like every other day.

Jeannette kept her face impassive, knowing that anything she did that would give them reason to suspect could get her killed. She needed time to plan her escape. If she was very lucky, she would have one chance, only one chance to do it. If she failed, she would be killed, she was sure of that. Master had told her in training, she would be a slave until she was retired. Jeannette understood that to mean she would do this or die.

The next two weeks were hell on earth, worse than anything she could ever imagine going through, and she went through it. The gardener would laugh and urinate on her, and she would look up at him and manage only through sheer force of will to keep the feelings of disgust off her face. She hated him, he was a cruel pig of a man and she hated him.

The cook would laugh as she scrubbed the floor. She was careful not to let them know she was awake, careful to wait for her chance. It would come, one day; she would have a chance to escape.

Master Dieter didn't notice anything wrong, she used exactly the same phrases with him as she always had. Carefully pretending to love every minute of his attentions. She couldn't help her orgasms, they weren't her fault, and her body was trained to respond even if her mind was waking up.

Her memory was a problem. She knew her name, her birthday, and that she used to live in Atlanta that was all she could remember about before. She could remember in vivid detail all the tortures she had endured. The humiliations, the degrading experiences. She would get even, she was sure of it. She would escape, she just had to be patient Patience and determination, and her fortitude would win the day. She would smile up at the gardener and imagine him in handcuffs being dragged out of the house by the police as he pissed on her. She would imagine the Cook being raped in prison as she was, exactly as she was.

What really bothered her at night was the way her body would betray her. Master would say cunt, and her pussy would start generating fluids like she was truly aroused. Master would say ass, and she would open automatically. The good side of this was it allowed her mind to roam, imagining her freedom once she escaped, and leaving her body to be abused.

She had been awake for three weeks when Master Dieter announced he was going to the cottage. Hans said he would be glad to accompany Dieter to the cottage, but Dieter said no, he would take his slave and enjoy a weekend away. The cook prepared plenty of foods that could be eaten cold, or heated easily, for them to have. Jeannette noticed Hans looking at her now and then, and she was afraid he was beginning to suspect

The Cottage, she'd been there before. Master was sloppy at the Cottage, not chaining her up. Hans knew it too. Jeannette knelt on the floor looking blankly at the space ahead of her as they argued about Hans going. Jeannette didn't understand German, but she could tell Hans didn't trust her anymore. Master Dieter still did, and he was the boss.

Dieter himself gave Jeannette a dress to put on, and she did, maintaining the blank expression she had worn since waking up. She followed Master to the car and smiled at him whenever he looked at her. She was making mistakes, she couldn't help it. She wanted her freedom, and she wanted everyone punished for what they had done to her. Jeannette hid behind her blank expression, thinking, and knowing that Hans was beginning to wise up, next week, he would probably contact the slavers in America and tell them she was not behaving properly. When he did, they would come, she knew it. They would come and kill her.

This weekend was the only chance she was going to get. First, I need master to leave me unlocked I can't ask him, he'll suspect for sure. How can I do it? As they approached the cottage she sat staring at the dashboard and didn't realize it but she was frowning in deep concentration. She glanced using her eyes only at buildings they passed. They never stopped on the way to the cottage.

It was located in the woods, near a small lake. There weren't any other houses around that Jeannette had ever seen, and Master took her inside and told her to strip. She did, casually dropping the dress behind a chair near the wall. If she was going to escape she would need that, and the shoes, cheap tennis shoes, she wore. She kicked the shoes off and nudged them behind the chair too.

She fawned over Master, looking at him with feelings of love on her face, and only on her face. He would stroke her hair and tell her that she was a good slave, and read his book. Jeannette knelt beside him, the very picture of contentment. She had her plan worked out.

Master Dieter always slept soundly after two or three orgasms. He never locked her up then, he was too exhausted. She needed to screw him silly, and then she would have an hour, perhaps two, to make her getaway. She hadn't seen where he put the keys to the car, she couldn't remember if there was a place for them, and she couldn't risk looking for them. If she didn't see them on her way out, she would run barefoot and naked if she needed to in order to escape him

Friday night, Master Dieter fucked her cunt for a while, and then came on her face. He locked her to the bed, and left her on the floor with a ratty old blanket. She lay on the floor there and made no noise. Damn him. He was on the bed, and after one orgasm, he slept lightly. If she moved at all, he could wake up, and if he didn't beat her half to death, he would start to think Hans was right. She slept; she needed to be awake, and alert tomorrow for her chance.

Morning, and she kissed Masters cock as she always did when she was allowed to sleep with him. She had been awake for a while, and planned her day out better. Master had morning wood most mornings she was with him. He loved to see her squirming around and smiling in the sheer joy of serving him.

Dieter had morning wood soon after seeing her squirm about and kneel before him, looking up with such adoration at him. It's a shame that other women couldn't be trained to behave properly, like this.

He allowed his slave to suck his cock, and gave her his gift of love. He laughed as he considered it. She believed it was love she was getting. She looked up at him with such beautiful worshipful eyes. He loved to fuck her, and knowing he owned her outright was all the better.

Hans, such an old woman, thinking this one had outlived her usefulness, and should be eliminated before someone found out. She worshipped him, and although he had considered getting another, he would not part with her, she was his first slave. He would keep her until she woke up, or broke. Then he would personally shot her. He had brought the pistol in case she woke up here at the cottage. Perhaps he would tell her of this one day.

No, he would know, he knew her so well. She would hide her nakedness, all civilized people did, and that was one of the signs. She didn't, she paraded around nude, wearing only that collar, and would kneel before him and look up as though begging for his cock. It was so hard to disappoint her on those days he had to do business, but this weekend, he intended to give it to her again and again.

She sucked him off, and then he gave her his table scraps in on a plate with water to wash it down. She ate and then washed herself and awaited his next command. She cleaned the cottage quickly and expertly. She was a good housekeeper, and kept other things happily too. Dieter stopped her while she was scrubbing the floor, her teats swaying back and forth as she worked the scrub brush across the floor.

"Come here slave." Dieter commanded.

Thank God Jeannette thought as she climbed to her feet. She was afraid her tits would fall off the way she was shaking them for him. "Yes Master." She said cheerfully.

She ran to him and knelt at his feet and looked up at him the way he liked.

"Slave mouth." He commanded.

She dutifully adjusted her position and opened her mouth wide. Master then stuck his cock in her mouth and she fought the urge to bite him. She sucked on him with all the skill she had, using her tongue and her mouth and licking him. He was soon fully erect would it be cunt, or ass today Jeannette wondered.

"Slave, ass." Dieter commanded.

Ass, he's going to bugger me and there is only one thing, pretend it's the greatest pleasure on earth. "Oh Yes Master." Jeannette said as she lay across the couch as he directed her. She felt her rectum opening up in anticipation of his violation. She hated herself for this, and swore she would be in control of herself one day.

Dieter stuck his cock up her ass and felt it slide in so smoothly. Oh he loved this, knowing how much she enjoyed serving him gave him a feeling of ultimate power. He would admit from time to time, only to himself, that he felt like a god when he fucked her like this.

"Oh Master, please give me your love, please Master." Jeannette begged him from the couch.

God, hearing her voice was an aphrodisiac like nothing he knew. "Come for me now slave" Master commanded, and he felt her come at his command. What was wrong with Hans? How could he dream of giving up this power. If she was throwing of her programming, sure, but until then, it's the good life.

Jeannette came at his command, her body spasmed of it's own accord. There was a good side she decided, it meant she didn't have to fake it and risk alerting him.

He came inside her, and she shuddered to think about that. She knew what came next, steeling her will power, she promised herself to be better than average, she needed him to get hard again, and want her again. She needed him exhausted from fucking her. She needed to escape; she was out of time if this failed.

Dropping her mouth to his cock she expected it to taste horrible, but it didn't. Perhaps she had gotten used to it over the years of performing this activity. Deal with that later, deal with this now Jeannette raged at herself, forcing herself to concentrate, and uncork the last trick she knew. She hummed lightly as she sucked his cock, tunelessly humming as she sucked and licked him. Master Dieter shivered and smiled. He loved it when she did this; she only did it if ordered, or if she was especially happy with him.

"Ah my little slave wishes to make me hard again eh?" Dieter asked her.

Jeannette nodded and sunk herself to the limit of his shaft, sliding her tongue out to lick his balls ignoring the hair that would get stuck on her tongue.

Dieter smiled wider, his slave so loved to get fucked by him. Hell Hans had no idea what he was missing not just relaxing and enjoying the treatments should could give. He lay back and closed his eyes, she worked him with her mouth, and he responded. His cock grew hard as she sucked and caressed him.

"On top slave. Ride me." Dieter commanded next.

Jeannette climbed up on him and slid his length into her sopping wet cunt. She gripped him with her muscles, using all her training to coax another orgasm from him. She bounced on his cock, grinding herself into him, and riding back up. She rode him in a figure eight, and then gripped him in sequence.

"Oh, your cunt is lovely, a miracle." Dieter said smiling.

"Thank you Master." Jeannette said in automatic answer.

Keeping her mind clear, she was so close. In more ways than one she realized.

"Come for me now little slave." Dieter said. Jeannette moaned and bucked on his lap, her orgasm a good one, powerful, and breathtaking.

Damn it focus on him Jeannette raged at herself. Her body was just too well trained not to respond when it was told to. She rode him hard now, her tits bouncing painfully as she tried to coax another orgasm out of him. He began to grunt and gripped her tits very hard. She winced slightly but ground into him as hard as she could, milking him by squeezing her muscles in sequence. He came inside. Jeannette rocked gently to coax his orgasm from him, milking him for every drop. She smiled at him and gave him what he expected. "Thank you Master."

Dieter laid back on the sofa, nude, his cock slick from her juices, and his own residue. Jeannette fell to it and licked it clean, knowing he would sleep now.

He fell asleep and she waited, counting to five hundred after his breathing became normal before she stirred in the slightest. She stood silently, going to the chair, and pulling her clothing out and taking it gently towards the back. She had to unlock the door, and exit the back door; he was too near the front. She unlocked the back door, easing out. She took a full minute closing the door. She ran to the driveway, no keys, and no time to look for them. She was carrying her clothing, still wearing the collar locked on her, she ran. She made the first turn, and stopped and looked back, listening.

She put the dress on and put the shoes on her feet. She then ran as though her life depended on it, giving into the panic she had felt since waking up in hell. She ran because her life did depend on it. She turned from the drive into the road, Master Dieter turned right into the driveway, there was a small inn or something about five miles down the road, no idea what lay in the other direction. It could be fifty miles before she found help. In her mind, the full force and weight of the kidnappers, the huge organization they must have, was already after her. No time to take risks She had been gone ten minutes, free for ten minutes.

Dieter was still asleep, laying on the couch, and relaxing in the post sexual euphoria that exists in all of us.

Jeannette ran towards the Inn, she ran so fast her side ached with a stitch, she ran harder She had this one chance to be free, only one, or they would find her and kill her. Devon would find her, and kill her, or the security people at the farm, or whomever. Dieter would find her; Hans would kill her in a second. The gardener, he would love the chance to kill her. He would laugh and spit on her as he strangled her. Jeannette ran hard, turning a corner, and seeing the little inn ahead. She pounded towards it, her breathing ragged, nearing collapse. She was so close to help, to freedom.

The innkeeper was polishing glasses in the small dining room, no guests right now, but it was early in the season, it would pick up, it always did at the Hostel. His wife was in the kitchen, making them lunch, some sausage and boiled cabbage, a good Hessian lunch his Father had said. Then he nearly dropped the glass he was polishing with the towel as the girl busted into his house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.