The Vassal Group - Cover

The Vassal Group

Copyright© 2008 by SavannahMann

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An evil organization kidnaps people, and prepares them to serve as slaves.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Violence  

As Jeannette began the second phase of her training, the days became more hectic. Jeannette was punished for not trying hard enough in Ballet, a first. She was told to walk smoothly across the room. She did so and was whipped back and forth across the room for the remainder of the class. Mistress Carla was not pleased.

Mistress Rebecca took her to the larger male unit training station, and Jeannette began working the unit as trained. The lights stayed red, more suction was needed, more pressure from her tongue. Everything was harder, and she tried, but still got punished from Mistress Rebecca for not accomplishing the Green light.

Jeannette was given dinner, and was very hungry by the time it was given to her. She returned to her room to find a master waiting.

"You need to learn how to sleep slave J, come with me." Master said.

Jeannette followed and was shown to another room. This one had a metal cage laying flat on the ground.

"When you're properly trained, and serving a master, they may allow you to sleep with them from time to time. This training guarantees that you lay quietly, and do not disturb the Master." Master said.

Jeannette said "Yes Master."

She was put into the cage and the light was turned off. Jeannette tried to roll over and was shocked by the cage. All night long she would start to drift off and in her sleep try to roll over or shift and would receive an electrical shock from the cage. In the morning, she hadn't had any sleep, and was very tired.

In the morning, she was released from the cage just as the lights came on across the floor. Master Paul took her to the showers, and did her morning routine. Upon returning to her regular room, found Master Carl there waiting for her.

"Slave J." Master Carl said.

"Yes Master." Jeannette answered.

"I have been waiting for you. You took too long this morning." Master said

Jeannette had been the last one out. She was tired and fumbling her movements, taking longer "I'm sorry Master."

Master Carl took her to the punishment room and beat her for a while. Jeannette accepted the punishment knowing she had displeased master.

The man took her to another room and put her on a table. Jeannette lay down and was strapped down again. "Your Master will want to use your cunt when he wants, and you must be able to get ready for him quickly."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said.

"We'll put a ring in your clit, it will keep you more aroused than you normally are. We'll also train you to get wet and open up on command." Master Carl explained.

Her clit hood was clamped roughly, and a ring was inserted through the piercing hole. Jeannette cried out in pain, and found it difficult to walk back to her room. It felt like her sex was bruised.

She arrived back in her room just in time to walk to get food. She finished the meal and returned to her room in time to find Master Brian waiting for her.

"I'm here to check the ring, and apply an ointment to it to speed healing" Master Brian said. "I have been waiting too long, you should hurry through your meals, Masters don't like to be kept waiting."

After getting the ointment, she was again taken to punishment and beaten by the strap again. She cried in pain and sorrow as Master Brian beat her. Next she was taken to oral arts again, and again put before the larger more difficult machine. She struggled to get the green lights, and managed to get it just as Mistress Rebecca was calling for her. Jeannette was nearly exhausted, and went to her room stopping by the bathroom, which was permitted, and had just sat down when slaves line up was called.

More food and return to her room, faster this time, even though walking hurt with her clit piercing. She had just sat down when Master arrived to take her to sleep training

Jeannette lay down in the cage, and this time she slept part of the night. Not all of it, but her body was learning not to turn over and move around. In the morning she was released and sent to take care of her morning toilet. She hurried through the routine, and got back to her room before Master Brian arrived to put ointment on her, she managed to avoid that punishment; Master was pleased at the healing of her ring.

After that, Jeannette was given the task of cleaning the bathroom, and shower rooms. She worked on them all day, and had them clean when Master arrived, and sent her to dinner He said he was pleased with the cleaning she had done.

After a week of being trained to sleep, she managed to sleep through the night, not moving an inch, and not getting shocked even once. She managed to walk across the ballet class without being whipped. She struck the poses that Mistress Carla wanted without being struck by the whip to correct her. She practiced and struck various poses, including cunt, which when accompanied by a hand gesture meant she was to lay down, spread her legs wide, pulling her legs out of Master's way. Another gesture meant she was to get on her hands and knees, and arch her back, preparing for Master to take her. Ass was similar, she would bow her back, allowing Master access to her asshole.

Then she got the green light on the more advanced male unit with time to spare.

Three more weeks had her reviewing and cleaning things while her ring healed. Finally Master Brian announced that her ring had healed, and she was ready to begin arousal training. The ring was already doing that of course, it tugged and pulled at her as she had it checked. Even this simple check would be enough to get her humid.

She was taken to a new class; Paul had her lay on a table and spread her legs. "Prepare your cunt to please your master." He commanded. Jeannette hesitated.

"Use your hand, get your cunt wet now slave." Master Paul said harshly.

Jeannette began to rub her cunt, and felt it getting damp, starting to stretch open.

"Time." Master Paul said and brutally shoved a medium sized dildo into her cunt. It wasn't ready, it wasn't open and it wasn't wet enough. The dildo drug at the sensitive vaginal skin instead of sliding across it. Jeannette cried out in pain as it was rammed into her.

Every day she had this test, and every day she failed it. The command was the single word "Cunt." When she heard that she was supposed to get wet and ready quickly, she couldn't pass this test. Her pussy ached, it was raw and sore.

After two weeks she feared this class like no other. She was humiliated and depressed that she continually failed Master.

She arrived behind Master Paul and found Master Devon waiting for her.

"Table Slave J" Master Devon said.

Jeannette lay on it and spread her legs wide as she was trained to do. "Cunt." Master Devon said.

Jeannette began playing with her cunt rapidly, afraid that master would be very unhappy with her. Terror gripped her heart as she realized that master would soon shove the dildo in her, and it would hurt badly.

Master waited and said. "Stop." Jeannette did stop as instructed.

Master felt her cunt and shook his head sighing.

"I know you're not frigid, but I think the problem is that you don't see the pleasure you get from this anymore." Devon said thoughtfully "You have failed at this too long, and it's beginning to affect you physically."

Jeannette remained silent, tears in her eyes the only sign of her fear, her terror of the task.

Devon leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Slave, I want to fuck your cunt. I want you to please me, give me what I want, I want to shove my big cock in your cunt." Jeannette shuddered in pleasure. Devon continued. "I want to give you my love, do you want my love slave?"

"Yes Master." Jeannette said breathily.

"From now on, when you hear the word Cunt, I want you to think of taking masters cock, of taking his love." Devon said as his probing fingers entered her pussy, feeling how wet she was now.

Jeannette waited and heard Master's zipper. He was going to give her his cock, she was suddenly hungry somewhere else. Her cunt was hungry for cock. It wanted, no needed his cock. It felt so empty and alone right now. Master entered her, and she felt pleasure radiating outwards from her cunt. Her clit ring drug across his cock and she began to whimper in pleasure.

"Come for me slave." Master Devon said and Jeannette obeyed, loudly and hard.

"When we give the command of Cunt, I want you to imagine you are really getting ready to please your master. He will be pleased at how quickly you'll respond" Devon said slowly working his length in and out of her. "I know the ring tugs at you all day, keeping you on edge, but not quite aroused. The failure at this task has started to affect you, making you afraid you'll be hurt. You'll be punished."

Jeannette lay on the table and was in heaven. Master was pleased, he understood how much she needed to hear that from Master. Master understood her so well, so completely, she was in heaven. Master wasn't displeased with her; Master Devon understood and loved her.

"When you hear cunt, know you are about to please your Master, know you are pleasing your master Slave." Devon continued.

Her cunt was sopping wet now, and was dripping down as he slowly eased in and out of her.

"Come for me now slave, I want your orgasm." Devon said.

Jeannette came again her cunt gripping masters cock.

Devon pulled out and stood there looking at Jeannette.

"I am pleased, you have performed properly today Slave J." Devon said.

"Your love, Master, please." Jeannette begged him. She had been programmed downstairs. Masters orgasm was love, if she could get that, she would be loved. If she could make him come in her, on her, anyway he wished she would be content She was programmed to need it. Devon was mildly surprised. Jeannette was programmed to understand that what the master gave was love, but to need it so badly wasn't programmed into her.

"Will you want my love slave?" Devon asked her, his cock resting on her pelvic bone.

"Yes Master, I'll do anything for your love." Jeannette said.

Devon stuck his cock back inside her hungry cunt. He began to piston in and out of her, she was tight, naturally tight since the dildo used in her training was much smaller than he was. It was actually smaller than the average cock, but that was intended to give her confidence in her ability to get wet and open on command.

Jeannette moaned and ground her groin into him. Her clit ring danced along his cock. Devon increased his pace.

"Do you want my love Slave?" Devon asked her again.

"Yes Master, I need your love." Jeannette answered.

Devon saw the love in her eyes, saw the desire to please, and saw her need plainly etched in her face. He was close to his own orgasm. "Then come for me now, give me your come slave." Devon commanded.

Jeannette obeyed again, and as she did, she felt her Master shoot his love into her. Contentment washed over her, she had his love. Master loved his slave. Jeannette loved her master then too.

"Tomorrow, I know you'll please Master Paul when you arrive and are tested again." Devon said. "I know he will be pleased, because I am pleased with you Slave J."

Jeannette was in bliss for the first time in weeks. She was happy, satisfied, and even content.

"Thank you Master." Jeannette said.

Devon pulled out and allowed Jeannette to clean his cock of all its juices. Jeannette had been programmed to desire that as well.

Jeannette was taken back to her room and told to lay down for a while. She did, and rose only when she heard slaves in hall. Jeannette floated on air to the dining room, and ate her food happily. Master loved her.

Devon considered the training board, Slave J had a red check mark on the task of arousal on command She had been hung as red for over a week, and yet she wasn't frigid. There was something there; something about the way that Paul was commanding her perhaps. Something she now associated with negatives. He circled the red check mark signaling all that he was working on it himself.

He started to read over her training records again, trying to understand the anomaly he had observed. Paul came in and looked at the training board and then at Devon.

"Paul, has J ever begged for your love?" Devon asked. He knew the answer, if she had Paul would have noted it and mentioned it.

"No, she hasn't." Paul answered. Then after a pause he said. "You mean she did that?"

"Yes. I gave it to her, assuming it would help her with her arousal training roadblock." Devon answered.

"Devon, that's kind of unusual isn't it? I've never heard of a slave begging for it before." Paul said with some concern.

"Yeah, but it's not a problem yet, but I still want us all to keep an eye her about it."

He considered the rest of the slaves in training. There was one other check mark in red. It was one he had personally been working on for a month, and there had been some progress, but not much. Slave T was a male slave, and had a hair trigger. He had originally been a "minute man" meaning he could and usually would orgasm in a minute. Now he was a four-minute man. If he could last the four minutes, he wouldn't last any longer.

The DM had wanted Devon to write a manual on training of slaves. Devon had better success than any other Trainer. Devon had answered it was often the nearly impossible task of getting inside of a slaves head. Trying to understand what they were feeling, thinking, or what shadow of an emotion was interfering with the training or the task. Devon knew other trainers would have sent Slave J downstairs, but Devon doubted that plan would have had as much success. No, this was better, get her to want to be used, to be loved, and she would accomplish much more than fear alone. It was a combination of the two that was most effective. However, the anomaly of her asking for the love was different, a situation he hadn't run across before.

Moving along, Devon read the rest of the reports on the training of slaves. He watched some of the training on the security cameras. He personally participated in the anal training of Slave L. She had failed the sleep test with a live Master, and was currently retraining, this time after sex.

Devon watched the slaves put to bed at the end of the day and retired to his own room to sleep He slept alone most nights, unwilling to give up his small amount of privacy and solitude.

In the morning, Devon put a blue square over Jeannette's training on the arousal task. Not today, he wanted her to do something else today. Devon had an idea, one he wanted to try.

If she was becoming afraid of Master Paul, so afraid that she was developing performance anxiety, it was time to change her perception of him. Paul would be the one she would practice oral arts on today. Once she had sucked him off, tasted his love, then Jeannette would see Paul in a more positive light assuming that Devon had finally gotten in J's head.

Devon talked to Paul, and then Rebecca about his plan. They understood his intent and would follow it. When Slave J arrived at the oral arts training today, Paul would be waiting, and order her to accept his love.

Devon went to the room where T was again being instructed on how to maintain his mental focus, and control his orgasm. This red check had been on so long Devon assumed the white board would be stained permanently red. Devon was about to change courses on this one too. Speaking to Carl, Devon gave his plan, and Carl smiled at the brilliance and sadism behind it.

Slave T would have sex with Slave L, and if L could make him come in less than five minutes, T would be punished. If he could last more than seven minutes, L would be punished It would be female superior, which L needed practice on according to the reports, and timed by Carl.

Jeannette was taken to oral arts training, and found Mistress Rebecca with Master Paul.

"Slave J, good, perfect timing. Master Paul would like a demonstration of your technique." Rebecca said.

"Yes Mistress." Jeannette said and moved to the training station she was currently on.

"No Slave, come here, give me an example of your oral skills." A moment of pause and then he commanded. "Slave Mouth." Paul said. He had been told to be complimentary to Jeannette, she would do more for the word pleasure, then she would to avoid punishment. She needed to be loved by Master, needed to be certain she pleased him. Paul wondered about this, usually the Slaves performed because part of their minds demand that they do it, and the other half is afraid of punishment. The idea of her needing the love was very unusual.

Jeannette moved and knelt before him, and opened her mouth waiting for his cock. He inserted it and she began to work him, she used her tongue to lick his length, to press him against the roof of her mouth, and his becoming fully erect Paul reached down and caressed her face as she sucked on him, and she doubled her efforts rewarded her.

"Good Slave J, I'm pleased, you are doing very well. You are moving forward in your training." Paul said.

"Slave, show him how well you take it into your throat." Rebecca said with pride in her voice.

Jeannette sunk to his full length, and swallowed him twice before easing back up his shaft Jeannette was in heaven, Master was pleased with her, and Mistress was too. The day was going very well so far.

"Slave do you wish to accept my love?" Paul asked her.

Jeannette nodded quickly, not removing him from her mouth.

Paul smiled and said. "I will give it to you soon, don't stop now."

Jeannette got his love a couple of minutes later, hungrily sucking it all down. She smiled at him and said "Thank you master." and beamed with pride and love for Master Paul.

Paul congratulated her on a job well done, and told her how pleased he was.

Paul considered Devon; he was a fucking genius at understanding slaves. J was a positive reinforcement slave. She lacked the confidence to accept prolonged negative feedback, the only kind she had gotten in arousal training. There was something else, J seemed to need to be loved, this meant she was a little unstable as a slave, and would be more difficult to place in an auction. Unless Devon had some way to associate pain and torture, the two things slaves were guaranteed to get away from the farm, with love.

Paul would report to Devon later, he had another slave to train for now. J was sent to the female station two, where she continued to learn how to pleasure a woman with even lighter teasing motions.

Rebecca nodded at Paul as he left, and J worked the level two female dummy kissing and licking it.

J was sent to her room in time for meal, then after meal was sent to Ballet class, where she learned how to assume new positions all afternoon. Mistress Carla would smack her with the whip and help her find the right position, to make her Proud.

Jeannette returned to her room and found L there. She hadn't seen L in a long time

"L, I hadn't seen you very much." Jeannette told her.

"I know J, I've been getting more advanced training. You'll get there soon enough." L said with bags under her eyes.

"Yeah, Master is determined that I learn all I can fast." J said sitting on her own bed.

After dinner the girls were assigned to sweep and mop the floors of the sleeping area. Other slaves had other cleaning chores.

Devon listened to reports and nodded. T had been brutally punished for reaching orgasm in less than four minutes, L had ridden T and then knelt while the punishment was delivered L had been taken back to anal training. He had suspended her sleep training; sometimes a break from something was as good as a pass in the minds of the slaves. If not, then L would be tossing and turning every night after anal sex.

Jeannette returned to her room just in time for "Slaves, lights out."

Sleep took her immediately. She woke shortly to L whimpering next to her. "L are you OK?"

"Yeah, sorry I'm having trouble sleeping." L said simply.

Jeannette rolled over and went back to sleep L tossed and turned most of the night.

Jeannette passed arousal training after a couple more sessions of almost passing. Then she was able to get wet on command, opening to accept a penis in her now moist cunt

Jeannette met with Master Carl at a new room a few days later. "Slave J, we're going to teach you to control the muscles in your cunt to please your master"

"Yes Master." Jeannette said.

She was put onto a different table, and shown a new intruder. "Slave J, Cunt." Master Carl said. Jeannette relaxed herself and let her cunt get wet to accept master's love. Carl started to speak explaining what was going on. "This probe is a level one. It has only one pressure sensor in it. Later there will be ones with more sensors. To activate this one, and get the green light, all you have to do is squeeze the probe with your cunt muscles. That sounds easy, but it's hard. It gets harder Slave J, because later we'll train you to squeeze them in different sequences, bottom to top, rippling the probe. This will be very difficult to learn, but we believe you can learn it. I want you to understand this will take a long time for you to get a pass at Slave J." Carl said seriously.

Jeannette nodded and said "Yes Master."

"It's easy to get discouraged, and when you do, relax and remember that we all love you and want you to pass this, we'll push you hard to get it though."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said.

The probe was easily inserted into Jeannette's now well-lubricated canal. It was slightly larger than the dildo at the arousal training station. She looked at the screen above her as she lay on the table. She strained and grew red in the face trying to squeeze the muscles.

Finally she focused on one thing, and she got a brief green light as she managed to twitch a muscle enough to trigger the probe.

Master Carl caressed her face and told her she was a good slave, and then he caressed her breast Jeannette smiled and thanked the master.

After lunch, Jeannette was given a cleaning assignment, and was located by Master Brian.

"We are considering giving you additional rings Slave J. Beautiful gold rings on you to make you shine."

Jeannette lay on the table and Brian poked and prodded. Jeannette got very wet at his touch She was getting horny.

The days were again a blur of arousal training, muscle control, ballet, oral arts, and cleaning. L was there some days, other days she didn't see her at all. It was like that in the dining area. Some days you saw someone, other days you didn't. Jeannette would miss some meals, but always managed at least one meal a day. Usually she got both meals, but not always.

Sleep training was once a week or so, and Jeannette could sleep through the night.

Master Paul met her one evening after dinner. "Slave J, it's time for a live test on your sleep training. You will spend the night with me, after I use you, you must lay down and sleep quietly, not disturbing me."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said happily. She had never been allowed to sleep right next to A Master before.

Jeannette followed him to a different hallway, and a room with a bed in it. Master turned and gave the hand sign for kneel.

"Slave J, give me your mouth." Paul said simply.

Jeannette leaned forward and opened her mouth as she had been trained. She had given several masters this action, and knew she could do so well. Paul allowed her to get him hard, and tease him with her tongue.

"Slave, Cunt." Paul said.

Jeannette's actions were automatic now. When she heard that command, her body had been trained to react without any thought or action from anyone. She didn't need to touch it anymore. She could do everything just by thinking about it. Everything except come. She couldn't do that unless Master said to. The arousal table was torture these days. She would lie there and have a much larger vibrator inserted It would be driving her insane with desire. After hours, or days, or perhaps years, a master would appear and simply say, "Come now." She would, immediately and powerfully.

Master directed her to get on all fours on the bed. She knew this pose, had practiced it in ballet She opened herself to him. He inserted himself roughly, and then smacked her ass Jeannette tightened her muscles and gripped his cock inside her hungry cunt.

He postponed in and out of her. Driving himself powerfully inside. Jeannette whimpered and wondered when she would be permitted to come. Master had to let her didn't he?

"Slave, come now." Master said and Jeannette did.

Master laid down himself, his erect cock glistening wet from her own juices. "On top slave."

Jeannette mounted him, again more training from ballet class. She knew the best way to please master this way, and she worked it hard. Master Paul nodded approvingly. Then Master gave her another orgasm in reward.

Then Master had her ride him even harder, faster, grip tightly he ordered. She did all of the things he said to. Jeannette's cunt was on fire; her ring was bouncing and dragging constantly. She was twitching from the stimulation.

"Slave come for me now, I want another one." Master said, and as she came for her third time, he came too, filling her with his love.

Jeannette rocked gently, and then withdrew and cleaned his beautiful cock with her mouth. Tasting his love and her own juices. Master relaxed and Jeannette lay down next to him.

"If you wake me, you'll be punished." Master said as he relaxed into sleep.

Jeannette lay down and relaxed, her own body's exhaustion taking her to sleep.

"Slave." Master Paul said some time later.

"Yes Master." Jeannette said automatically.

"It's morning, go to the showers, and clean yourself. You have passed your live sleeping test. I am very pleased." Paul said.

"Thank you Master." Jeannette said as she hustled to carry out his instructions

While the slaves were showering, Devon met with them in control and outlined any changes. Paul gave a green check on Jeannette's live sleep block, and nodded to Devon She had passed.

Slave T would be ridden by Slave G, she was ready for placement, and could use the practice.

"I bet T doesn't last three minutes today. G is one of the best I've seen at cunt control." Carla said.

"Which is why I want her to be the one riding today. T has been getting it every day; he has to be getting tired. I'm curious if his improvement is just exhaustion and pain from the daily punishments." Devon explained.

"L is having problems passing the sleep test after anal. Any ideas on how to fix that?" Mathew asked.

"No, I don't have any right now. Give her a couple days of chores, let her rest a bit, and then let's try again." Devon admitted.

Jeannette and L spent the next couple days doing chores around the farm. Cleaning everything in sight. There were other slaves who were doing this, and everyone understood that it was part of the routine here.

Master Devon came and took L one night after dinner, and L didn't show up the next morning.

Devon had taken her to see for himself what the situation was. He had watched the tapes, but not gained any insight.

When he inserted himself into L's rectum, she had visibly winced. That was unheard of; L hadn't had any problems passing initial anal training.

Each stroke resulted in a wince, and Devon turned her over and found her eyes full of tears He allowed her to clean him, and asked if it hurt more than usual.

"Master, I'm not to complain." L said.

Devon frowned "Slave what hurts, tell me now."

L admitted it hurt badly now when someone entered her. It hurt all the time, but especially after sex.

Brian was sent for, and he conducted a quick examination.

"She's got a pulled muscle, and a bruised rectum ring. There is literally a visible bruise, just inside the ring area. That's why she can't pass the sleep test." Brian said.

Devon nodded "It's the one thing we didn't consider, an injury. Will it heal on it's own or will it need to be repaired."

"It'll heal fine, give it a week, better yet, two weeks. She'll be up and bouncing on cocks again in no time." Brian said.

Devon frowned; a two-week delay would mean a month setback. Anal training would have to start all over again. He ordered it; Cunt, Mouth, and ballet training were fine. No anal training. Let her heal, and with luck, she'll be back in battery in a week or so.

Jeannette continued her training as time went by. She had completed the single probe cunt muscle training, and was up to the three-sensor probe. This allowed her to practice working the muscles in sequence, creating a milking sensation on master's cock. The probe pushed in the area it wanted her to push back with, allowing Jeannette to feel which muscle needed to be contracted.

In oral arts, Jeannette completed the advanced training at both the male and female stations. Mistress Rebecca now would call Jeannette and test her personally, and Jeannette felt pride in her accomplishments.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.