Double Your Pleasure - Cover

Double Your Pleasure

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Another twins playing games story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slow   .

It had been a long time since we had done this, a couple of years anyway, but we had never lost the desire to do it and so today, when the opportunity presented itself, we went for it.

"God baby, that's good. Fuck me baby, fuck me. Don't stop baby, fuck me," and I did my absolute best. I was trying to make it last, but her cunt felt so marvelous I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. I whispered that I was close and she told me she was too:

"Stay with me baby, stay with me, get me there, please get me there," and then I felt her body begin to shake as she had her orgasm and I blasted my sperm into her as she cried out, "Oh God baby, Yes! Yes!"

I kept pumping until my cock started to go limp and then I pulled out of her and moved to get off the bed. She clutched at me:

"Where are you going?"

"I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."

She gave a low throaty chuckle, "You better hurry baby. I'm not through with you yet."

As the bedroom door closed behind me the opposite door opened up and my brother came out, "How was she?"

"Fantastic" I told him, "And she's ready for more."

"Are you up to it?" he asked.

I smiled at him. "We have six more hours before Mom and Dad get home. Do you think we can keep it going until then?"

"We can try," he said, and then he went into the bedroom and to his new bride of five weeks.


Being an identical twin has been both a curse and a blessing and I'm not going to go into all of them. I'm just going to tell you about one of its greatest blessings. No one, and I do mean no one, could tell us apart. Well, that's not absolutely true, Mom could of course, and even Dad to some extent, but no one else ever had a clue. And we put that fact to good use when we grew up and started dating. Put quite simply, we traded off and fucked each other's girlfriends and not one of them ever caught on.

The first time it happened it was an accident. My brother was dating (and fucking, although he hadn't yet told me) Mary Ellen Sonnell. Our folks were away for the weekend and I was supposed to be spending the night at a friend's house, but for reasons that I'd rather not get into, I had come home. I saw Mary Ellen's car so I knew they were probably making out, and not wanting to disturb them I quietly entered the house and silently made my way to my room. I undressed and went into the bathroom and took a leak.

When I came out of the bathroom I found a naked Mary Ellen waiting to use it. As she pushed past me she grabbed me and pulled me along after her. She sat down on the toilet and while taking her pee she wrapped her lips around my cock, which had come instantly erect upon my seeing her marvelous tits. Meanwhile my brother, who had gone downstairs for something, came up the stairs and when he saw what was happening in the bathroom, he caught my attention, gave me a thumbs up, and disappeared into my bedroom. Twins have a bond and while it isn't quite ESP, we can quite frequently tell what each other are thinking. I knew instantly that he wanted Mary Ellen to think she was sucking him off and that I should fuck her and then trade places with him. We doubled teamed Mary Ellen all night and she was one fucked out sixteen-year-old when she left. She never knew that she had taken on both of us. In fact, if she ever did think about that night it was probably to wonder about all the trips to the bathroom her lover had to take. That night pretty much set the stage for the rest of our boyhood and young adulthood. If either of us got a girl to put out, the other got to share.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.