If Only - Cover

If Only

Copyright© 2008 by Dragon_13

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kara passes out in the snow due to an anxiety attack and a man finds her. Things start to heat up as she wonders if maybe it is time? But her fear from the past gets in her way...yet certain things keep happening that make her stay...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slow  

Angelus watched her as she left the house. He was connected with her, and her pain caused a tear to roll down his face. He knew that at that moment it took everything within her to hold her head high, not let the pain consume her. He wished he could reach out to her, wished he take it all away. But that was not the plan.

She walked the street alone, tears streaking down her cheeks. She loved him, more than life. She wanted to be with him, but it could never be. They both loved each other, more than some could hope to feel in a lifetime. But ... his inner demons had finally won the war. She could no longer fight for him, it killed her too much. He was everything she wanted, if only he knew what was more important, perhaps things would not have had to end.

She wanted to run endlessly, hide herself from the world. But it would never happen. She dreamed of a world she could escape to ... somewhere where the calm was tangible. But in this world, such a place did not exist.

She wrapped herself in her thoughts and let them comfort her. Her eyes were open now. Never would she let this heartbreak happen again ... even if it meant she never loved again. A piece of her died that day ... or so she thought.


It had been seven years, and Kara had still not let anyone in. She didn't see how men longed for her; didn't see the hurt in everyone's eyes that knew her. She had exquisite beauty; but she never knew. She had long nurtured the idea that the one she was looking for, she had already let go. And yet, she came to this conclusion for she had not met another whose mind entertained her soul ... as his did.

Kara was walking through the streets, letting her mind take her far away, when a sudden chill ran down her spine, and she realized where she was. That same street years ago ... all the pain from the years long gone came rushing back, forming into a tangible pain in her heart.

She clutched her shirt, gasping for breath. The pain was too great, it had been held far too long. It took a strength she did not know she possessed to find a place to turn. She had never known an alley existed there; it seemed as if fate were guiding her.

Angelus watched, worried that Kara might not be strong enough to make it. When her hand reached the wall of the alley, she collapsed, her screams of pain so severe only Angelus could hear. Kara's hands clutched the snow beneath her as she realized it was the same day, seven years later. Eventually, the pain consumed her, and she drifted into blackness.

There was a comforting light around her ... its presence was indicating something in her mind, yet she could not grasp the meaning. She felt herself being drawn; she floated through a feeling she had not felt in years ... that haze of love that takes away all fears ... emptiness ... pain. But she passed through that; as she struggled to stay there, she got further away ... and felt the all-encompassing pain of reality.


He watched her seem to fight something in her sleep, saw the pain evident on her face. He wondered what such a beauty could be haunted by. She lay there like an angel, her long brunette curls framing her face. She was not tall, but then again, she was not petite by any means. Her bosom matched her bottom; she was not too skinny either.

If it weren't for the slightest bump in her nose, she would have been as perfect as a doll. He could only imagine what her eyes held; and so he yearned to see. He noticed a tear slip down her cheek, and was perplexed to no end.

Reality slapped her out of sleep. Her eyes snapped open, only to meet the curious eyes of ... of a man. Fear crept up her spine, and the man watched her eyes turn from surprise to horror. It was the last thing he expected from someone who looked so beautiful. Nor did he expect her eyes to contain a deepness ... that he was already lost in.

Suddenly he realized her situation. "I apologize, how rude of me. I am Cadogan." He waved and gave her a cheeky smile. He thought he saw a flicker of amusement in her eyes, but when she said nothing, he thought he imagined it. "Umm ... I found you in an alley. You have been unconscious for hours."

With that fear crossed her face again. When she tried to speak, her voice hitched. He caught on immediately. "Oh how stupid of me. You must be dying of thirst." He scrambled around, eventually leaving the room. In any other situation, she would have burst out laughing, but she felt so strange ... she could not pinpoint the sensation.

When he returned with a glass of water, she eyed him for a moment; then figured that if he meant her any harm he would have done it by now. As she took the glass from him, her fingers brushed against his and she froze. His touch rustled something deep within her ... and she knew exactly what it was.

Her gaze startled him. He didn't expect it; then again, he didn't expect to ever feel tangible attraction. Her touch seemed to send an electrical charge through him. Her eyes were searching his, and to be honest this felt uncomfortable, and he wanted to know why. "Miss, you seemed to be fighting something in your sleep ... is everything alright?"

His voice held a sincere concern that she had not heard in a long time. Sadness crept through her, and he saw it in her eyes. He wanted to reach out to her, comfort her, but she slowly raised the glass to her lips and took a drink.

She eyed him up and down before she spoke. He was a very handsome man, the type that was not usually single, but married already. Yet she saw no ring on his finger, he never rubbed it indicating he had never worn a ring on that finger. She looked back into his eyes and could clearly see his confusion; it put her in a lighter mood.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.