Displayed - Cover

Displayed

by Duke of Ramus

Copyright© 2008 by Duke of Ramus

Erotica Sex Story: You wake, bound and blindfolded. How did you get here? Where have you been? One of my earlier attempts at writing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   BDSM   .

I woke up with a start, feeling trapped, I knew it was cold and dark before I even started to think, as my brain slowly came up to speed I realised that the reason it was dark was because something was covering my eyes, in fact my whole head was covered by some form of hood, as I moved my head I could feel the material brush against my skin and hair. My arms were pulled above my head, my wrists secured together, my body dangling from them, my toes were just touching the floor, as though I was wearing high heels, both were aching from the weight upon them.

As I hung there I felt a breeze on my skin, my nipples were stiff, I rubbed my legs together, I was naked, suspended and hooded, I screamed. The noise inside the hood was deafening, I listened for a response, waiting for what seemed like hours before I started to yell for help, spinning my body as I did so. I nearly wrenched my shoulders from their sockets as my feet left the ground, still there was no response, I started to sob inside my hood, panic gripping my mind, no longer able to think, then it all went dark and quiet as I passed out.

I came round some time later, how long later was anyone's guess, but it felt warmer. My arms were still pulled above my head, secured in position, I tried to pull against my bonds but that just hurt my wrists, and pulled on my shoulders which had gone stiff because of their position.

I listened carefully, somebody must have bought me here, wherever here was, so where were they now, was somebody standing nearby, watching and waiting for me to do something. I could hear a bird singing nearby and I could just make out a hum in the distance, but I couldn't tell what was causing it. I turned my body slowly around and began to realise that I was secured otside, the warmth I could feel was caused by the sun, shinning on my naked body. Its position seeming to change as a spun, a breeze cooling my body on one side the sun warming the other.

Suspended there I started to ask myself questions, where was I, how had I got there here, what was going to happen to me?

I remembered the party last night, we had won a major contract at work and the bosses had thrown a celebration for us, I'd gone along by myself, meeting up with the other girls from the procurement department once I was there. It had been an enjoyable evening, good food, pleasant company and a little bit too much to drink. After the party had wound down the girls from our department had decided to go to a club, at about midnight we all set off, and I found myself going along with them.

Much to my surprise the club we arrived at wasn't a normal night club, it was a fetish club, lots of people running around in leather and PVC outfits, whips and chains everywhere. It was a definite eye opener for me.

I was in a short, plain black lycra dress with matching high heels and, looking around, I felt positively overdressed. A couple of the girls I had come with were in leather dresses, which, when I'd first seen them I thought they were a bit outrageous, but compared with the outfits here they were tame.

I watched spellbound as a beautiful, tall blond led a hunky guy past us, she was wearing a black, PVC cat-suit that fitted her like a second skin, he was dressed in a black, studded leather thong with a matching dog collar around his neck, a chain was attached to this and she was daintily holding the free end as she led him around the room.

Jane, one of the girls in a leather dress, led us to one of the alcoves that were situated around the room, in it there was a table that had been reserved for a party, ours it seemed. After we'd all found our seats the waiter came up to get our drinks order. He was an Adonis, bronzed flesh, lightly oiled, glistening in the spotlights above our table. He was wearing the tightest pair of PVC shorts I'd ever seen, his bulge looked truly impressive in them. After we had ordered our drinks I watched him retreat to the bar, his cute bum, tight inside his plastic second skin.

Jane and Mandy then proceeded to tell us all about the club, how they had come to be members and all the fun they had whilst they were here, apparently propositioning the staff was perfectly acceptable and often led to a fun filled evening. Other members would often join your group, it was just one big party with lots of little parties going on within. There were even private rooms where anything was allowed.

I wondered what they meant by 'anything'. I was to find out some of the options later. The club even had a shop that sold all sorts of leather and PVC clothing and toys, Mandy took a couple of the girls over there. When they came back Andrea was clutching a shopping bag which, Mandy informed us, contained the biggest, blackest vibrator the shop sold, Andrea went bright red and burst into giggles as she pushed the bag under the table. I wondered just how big the biggest vibrator was.

It was easy to see what Sandra had bought, she was wearing it, a bright red leather crop top and mini skirt, both the top and skirt had big, silver zips down the front, with large pull rings to undo them. She must have stuffed her clothes into the shopping bag she was carrying. I must admit that she looked very good in this outfit and we all let out giggles and cheers as Mandy made her climb onto our table and parade in front of us all.

As the night wore on Jane or Mandy took each of the girls over to the shop, most of them came back clutching their shopping bags, we saw some very interesting toys but only Sandra was brave enough to wear what she'd bought. When it was my turn Mandy held out her hand to me, giggling, and a little unsteady on my feet, I went to join her. The shop was very interesting, I'm sure a lot of the things in there were illegal, the magazines and videos had to be, they were so blatant.

After looking around the shelves I couldn't decide whether I wanted to buy clothes or one of those large vibrators. Looking at its big black outline actually got me feeling horny in the middle of the shop and when Mandy started to tease me by rubbing it over my dress I nearly grabbed it and ran. Mandy placed the thing in my hand and wandered off behind me, smiling as she went, I ran my hands along the vibrator a couple of times before, reluctantly, putting it back on the shelf.

Mandy reappeared then with a pair of handcuffs, "Fancy being secured, we could use these and it would leave you feeling all helpless". I looked at the things she was holding, they looked just like the ones you see on all the police shows, I'd never been tied up, I wondered what it would be like, but to Mandy I shook my head "No".

Eventually I bought the vibrator and a black patent leather choker which I'd admired when I first saw it, we then made our way back to the table. Our group was slowly dispersing as people went home, now there was only Jane, Mandy Sandra and me left. "Come on" said Jane "lets go see some of the video's". I was so pissed I didn't give it another thought as I followed them off down a side corridor. We entered a small sitting room through a blue door, there were half a dozen small settee's and a large TV screen. As I looked at the screen I saw that the film was an amateur one, it was of a girl, she was tied to a four poster bed, her legs and arms spread wide. She was blindfolded and naked, around the bed there stood two women and a man, they were all fully dressed and seemed to be just watching the squirming girl.

There was nobody else in the room, so we quickly sat down and carried on watching the show. I found it very strange, but incredibly sexy, the people around the girl never said a word, they just touched her, very gently and only for a short time, just a quick stroke really, her nipples, her pussy, her lips, I felt my own body responding to their touches. I thought back to what Mandy had said about being secured, it looked like fun, but it left you very vulnerable. About this time our waiter appeared with a large bottle of wine and glasses for each of us. I had a glass of the wine and that was the last thing I remember until I woke up her, tied up, did I pass out or was I drugged? I had no idea, all I could do know was wait and that wasn't easy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.