A Woman's Cock - Cover

A Woman's Cock

by Paladin

Copyright© 2008 by Paladin

Fantasy Sex Story: A bisexual lady longs for her own cock to use. When she gets it things are amazing!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

I've always wanted a cock, not a clitoris, a real, hard, erect, guy's cock that squirts hot, white, creamy cum. From my earliest days I mostly wanted to make it with the ladies but that was a bonus for me since a lot of guys don't think that a skinny gal like me can be good in the sack. I gave more than a few guys a pleasant surprise when they decided skinny Susan might be worth a quick fuck and left the next morning with a goofy grin and the knowledge that Suzy had screwed them out of their minds! I prefer the ladies but cock is good too. I was a skinny kid, flat chested, and my earliest games of mummy and daddy found me always being daddy and kissing mummy a lot. My first time with a girl I was only ten and my babysitter was sixteen. Kim was hot, curvy everywhere, and I wanted to touch her "that way" so badly. Finally, one night, as she was getting me ready for bed I went for it. Naked and my pyjamas lying on my bed I grabbed one of her luscious boobs and teased her nipple. Imagine my delight when Kim decided that I was old enough to find out what her head between my thighs could do and what my hand in her snatch could do to her. Kim taught me all about lesbian sex in a short, hot, wild old time. As soon as she'd shown me how I showed my playmates how they could do it with me. Some didn't want to play like that but enough of them did for me to spend more time on a bed than I did playing with dolls or games. Melanie in particular was always ready for sex and we fucked like a pair of lesbian bunnies whenever and wherever we could. My kiddie sex was great but I first began to be jealous of boys when I managed to peek at two of my neighbours kids tossing off in the back garden, tossing each other off actually, what the hell though if Mel and I could lick each others pussies then Jimmy and Peter were welcome to play with each others cocks. I got so turned on when they shot their wads of cum I wanted to be able to do that myself.

My next move was to find out how a cock feels inside you in action and when I cornered Jimmy and Peter in the garden they were first a little scared of what I wanted but once I'd stroked their cocks a bit they soon figured out how to do what they, and me, had never done before. Boys that age don't go slow and cum real quick but they also recover real quick too so between the pair of them my crack got pounded and I came like crazy as fast as they did. Jesus I was lucky I never got pregnant; at that age I never gave a thought to the wads of sponk inside me or trickling down my thighs, just how good I felt while an orgasm blew us away. I still preferred the girls but I had some new ideas now. A thick, scented, wax candle wrapped in cling film proved a fine substitute cock. One end in my snatch and the other inside Mel's cunt or up her arse. Or vice versa if Mel was on top at the time. Not a perfect solution, the main draw back was having it slip out of one of us as we were on our way to a howling orgasm but practice with tightening our vagina muscles on it, or Jimmy and Peter's cocks, soon made that event very rare. If Mel and I and our willing boy studs sound like nymphos well maybe we were but at eleven or twelve we seemed to spend most of our time sneaking off with each other to our bedrooms and doing each other over and over again.

I grew up and Mel's family moved away. Right up to her last night at home we fucked like a pair of monkeys, when she got into her dad's car that morning to drive away I was amazed that either of us could walk we were so raw and sore. But my Lord what a send off! I'll bet neither of us forgets that night if we live to be a hundred. I left school and found a job, now new horizons opened up. I discovered the online sex shops and bought my first strapon, newer and better models followed, double enders so that as I thrust into my partner it thrust right back into me. I was still fucking the ladies but I found that a number of the kinkier guys liked taking my latex cock up their arse so long as I'd take their real one up my snatch! I got promoted and then got promoted again and somehow I'm thirty five years old while still looking for my own perfect cock. I spent a fortune on the ultimate, double ended strapon. Vibrates, gets hard at the touch of a switch, squirts a hot liquid that looks, feels, and even tastes like a guy's cum. The ladies lose their minds when I fuck them with it and the guys aren't too far behind them when I do the same to them. My orgasms are legendary, wild, screaming, and squirty but I still want my own real cock!

Which brings me to Dr France's private practice. Dr Janice France specialises in the physical and psychological problems of transsexuals and sex change operations. I tell her what I want and she puts me through an exhaustive mental and physical examination. At the end of all this she tells me that I'm a bi-sexual with an enormously powerful appetite for sex but that building me a cock won't work and why would I want to loose that lovely little pussy of mine to replace it with a none functioning cock? Well I don't want to loose my pussy, I love having it assaulted with lips, tongues, cocks, fingers, and all types of toys. I do however want the best of both worlds; it's a cock and a pussy for me! Dr Janice hugs and kisses me and tells me how sorry she is. Actually neither of us stays sorry for long because one hug and kiss leads to another and we finish up rolling on the carpet of her consulting rooms while I fuck her front and rear with my super dildo. I still visit Janice for special consultations for which I don't get billed and we both have a wild old time. A few more treatments from me and my strapon and Dr J may need to rebuild her own vagina and her anus but she doesn't seem to be worried about that as she yells for me to do her harder than ever.

More and more sex with females and males from really young and rising up to lots older than me but I'm still obsessing on my cock and visiting every crank who claims to be able to solve my problem. Phoney follows phoney and while some of them prove hot in the sheets I'm no nearer to having that hot throbbing cock to dangle above my pussy. Tonight I'm visiting Ms Mala Devore; she says she's a witch! Mala admits me to her apartments, how old is she? Thirty? Sixty? It seems impossible to say, she's slender, her skin is silk smooth and unlined, her silver hair is cropped man short but she is totally feminine. Her purple robes cling to her small high breasts with hard pointed nipples pushing against the thin fabric. Oh well I think even if she's another fake she looks like a fantastic fuck if she goes the lesbo route. I explain full length to Mala that I want a real usable cock as well as my own hot and horny pussy to use whenever I want to. She's the first weird one who doesn't hedge her bets. Yes she's developed a spell that should do the job if I'm willing to be the first trialist for it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.