Angie - Cover

Angie

Copyright© 2008 by Kwestor

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Angie cheats on Mike, and then confesses to him. She loves him and doesn't want to lose him, so they make a deal. Their relationship goes from everyday normal to something completely different, with some surprises along the way. Additional codes will be added as necessary as the story progresses

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Masturbation   Petting   School  

I was lying on the couch watching TV when the phone rang.

Who's calling me after 11?

"Hello?"

"Hi, Sweetie. Whatcha doing?"

"Hey Ange. Just watching TV. What's up?"

"Nothing. I was laying in bed thinking about you."

"Really?" Phone sex is better than nothing, I suppose. "What are you wearing?"

"A t-shirt and pajama pants."

"No panties?"

"No. I just took a shower."

Hmmmm. She usually doesn't shower at night.

"OK. What were you thinking about?"

"You."

"What about me?"

"..."

"Ange?"

"..."

"You still there?"

"..."

"Talk to me."

<whispers>

"What? Speak up, Ange."

"I slept with someone tonight."

I stared at the phone in amazement. I guess that explains the shower. How DARE she!! Any other thoughts were lost in the jumble suddenly filled my head.

"Mike? I'm sorry, Sweetie. Please forgive me."

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, Ange."

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I did it. It was stupid, I know, but I wanted to see what it was like with someone else."

"I SAID I'll talk to you tomorrow."

I'm not sure how long I sat there looking through the TV screen, but by the time I was able to think somewhat clearly, whatever I had been watching was long over. Some infomercial was on, for something I had no interest in.

I changed the channel to something mindless, more for background that anything else and just sat there thinking.


Angela and I met about 2 years ago during my summer break at college. I was able to get a room for the summer as long as I was working on campus, so I stayed. I'm from a small town, and the last time I was home for summer vacation, I couldn't get a job. I got tired of asking my folks for money, so I got a job on campus. I was working a couple of days a week in the library, and was helping out at the admissions office for some extra money.

Her mother worked for someone in the school administration, and got her a job in the admissions department for the summer. Office stuff: stuffing envelopes, filing paperwork, that kind of thing. They had me helping her stuff envelopes, and we got to talking. After a couple of weeks of talking and some flirting, she asked me if I wanted to go to a show her friend was playing at a neighborhood bar that night. Since I was between girlfriends at the time, I said yes.

I picked her up at her house, and off we went. She was wearing a light sweater and stretch pants, which set off her great figure. The pants highlighted her tight ass, and her sweater showcased her large breasts. She's about 5-foot-2, maybe 100 pounds (if you stuffed her pockets with rocks). She has blonde hair that goes about halfway down her back, and sparkling green eyes. If you didn't know better, you might think she was a well developed 13 or 14 instead of her actual age of 21.

We got to the bar about 20 minutes later, and spent the next 10 looking for a place to park. We finally parked about two blocks away, and walked to the bar. Obviously we had a problem getting in; Angie looks like she's way under age. After arguing with the bouncer and manager for about 10 minutes, I paid our cover and we went in.

We made our way to the bar, and got some drinks; beer for me, something with an umbrella for her. There was an open stool where we could see the stage, so that's where we stayed. She took the stool, and I stood behind her.

There were 3 or 4 bands playing that night, and for the most part, the music was decent. Her friend's band was the worst of them, but that may be because I don't particularly case for their brand of music (they were heavily influenced by punk rock, and that's definitely not my thing).

We both had a couple of drinks, and she was bouncing to the music. Every now and then, she would slide back a little and grind her ass against me. The stool raised her enough that she was grinding on my dick, and the first time she felt me, she jumped a little. She kept this up throughout the night, and I was in a little pain by the time we left 3 hours later.

We chatted on the way back to her house. She asked me how I liked her friend's band, and if I had a good time. I told her that I thought they were pretty good (lie) and that I had a good time (true). By the time we got to her block, she had her hand running up and down my thigh, and I was getting a little distracted. She said that she didn't want to go in yet, and suggested heading somewhere to talk some more.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.