A Lifelong Love - Cover

A Lifelong Love

by Shadow Kiss

Copyright© 2008 by Shadow Kiss

Romantic Sex Story: A story about how Rob and Janet fell in love at an early age. A love that carried on until adulthood.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   .

Janet led Steve by the hand into the hotel room. He was so plastered that he only made a few steps before grabbing the doorway for support. He managed to stumble the rest of the way to the bed and then collapsed on top. Janet leaned down, she could smell the alcohol everywhere, and she whispered, "Steve, aren't you going to fuck me?"

In response Steve snored loudly and drooled on the pillow. Janet grinned and let out a sigh of relief. She went over to the mirror and straightened out her dress. Steve had mussed it up when he pawed her downstairs. She hated having to date such a loser but he was serving his purpose. Once she was satisfied with her appearance Janet walked over to the door that lead into an adjoining room and knocked three times.

The door opened to reveal a man wearing a tuxedo. He smiled at Janet and took her in his arms. They kissed long and lovingly. When they finally stopped the man held Janet close and told her, "I missed you."

Janet gave him a squeeze and said, "I missed you too, Rob. I wish we could get together more often. I wish even more that I didn't have to drag that asshole with me every time."

Rob took her hand and walked Janet into his room, locking the door behind them. "Well we need him as a decoy," he said. "Besides I have a feeling we won't need him much longer." He placed his hand on Janet's stomach.

Janet smiled and put her hands on top of Rob's. "God I hope so, but I think we should work extra hard tonight just to make sure." She lay on his bed propping herself up on her elbows with one nylon-clad leg bent. Her skirt rode up suggestively as she spread her thighs apart. Her face held a mischievous grin and he eyes smoldered with sex.

"Oh lord," said Rob with mock apprehension. "I don't know if I can handle it. Making love to a beautiful, sexy woman all night is a very tall order. I don't know if I have the stamina."

Janet got on her knees and grabbed Rob by the cummerbund. She pulled him to the edge of the bed and put her hand on his tented crotch. "It seems pretty strong to me." She pulled him down to meet her lips. This time their kiss was more passionate and earnest. Janet took off Rob's cummerbund and threw it to the floor. Then she leaned back and stretched her leg out toward Rob. He obediently removed her stiletto shoe.

It was a ritual they had developed over the years. One person removes an article of clothing then the other person does the same. They continued taking turns undressing each other until they were both completely nude. All the while they kissed and fondled each other. At the finale Janet undid her hair and let it spill down her shoulders. She knew rob loved seeing her hair splayed out across her naked breasts.

Rob looked down at the vision of beauty before him. He reached out and placed his fingertips on her hips. Slowly he moved them along her skin: Up her waist to her stomach, then her ribcage and along her breasts, then along her shoulders and neck. He cupped her face and stared into her shimmering eyes. He kissed her softly and slowly, drawing it out in order to savor the sensation.

They held the kiss for a long moment. Then Janet reached out her hands and took hold of Rob's cock. She felt along the rigid pole with her fingers, gently caressing the shaft and head. Janet got off the bed and kneeled in front of Rob. In one quick motion she took his entire penis into her mouth. Rob could feel the head of his prick touching the back of Janet's throat. He moaned and put his hands on her head.

Janet pumped her head back and forth as she sucked Rob's tool. Rob used his hands to gently encourage her pace. He grunted as Janet deep-throated him. She expertly applied her lips and tongue to his shaft for maximum effect. Soon Rob's balls were tightening and he shouted, "Oh fuck baby, I'm cumming!"

Janet pulled back so that her lips were wrapped around his cockhead. As Rob blew his wad she suckled his penis like a baby getting milk. Cum sprayed into her mouth and she swallowed it eagerly. When it was over she used her tongue to clean Rob's cock. Janet looked up and smiled impishly, "That was the best meal I've had all day."

Rob pulled Janet up by her arms and planted a kiss on her lips. He embraced her tightly so that his cock was trapped between their stomachs. He placed one hand behind her head and the other firmly on her ass cheek. He whispered into her ear, "You are so God damned sexy. I just look at you and I want to cum."

He lifted Janet off her feet and laid her out on the bed so that her legs were dangling off the edge. Rob grabbed her ankles and put them on his shoulders. He moved his head in between her legs. He put his fingers on her well-trimmed mound and spread her labia. Then he stuck out his tongue and slowly licked along Janet's outer lips.

Janet closed her eyes and whimpered as Rob began drive his tongue deeper into her folds. She moaned and her body quivered as Rob thrust his tongue inside her love canal. He moved his tongue up and down inside her cunt causing her to produce fluid. Soon he was drinking it as he teased her clit. A few more lashings and Janet was on her way to orgasm.

Her fists clenched. She arched her back and pressed Rob's head between her thighs. Her pussy muscles clamped down and she closed her eyes. She screamed as waves of pleasure rolled through her body, "Oh fuck ... Oh God ... Oh ... don't ... stop!"

Janet climaxed with a mighty yell. She writhed around on the bed until the ecstasy subsided. When she finally came down she was panting for breath. Rob climbed up her body and kissed her. Their tongues played in each other's mouths and each could taste their juices commingling. Rob broke away and looked down at Janet. He was always awestruck by how beautiful she looked just after orgasm. "Are you ready?" he asked in a voice thick with lust.

Janet smiled and nodded. She put her heels on the bed and spread her bent legs. Rob took hold of his cock and placed it at her pussy entrance. In one smooth motion he buried his cock to the hilt inside her velvety folds. He shuttered as the sensation threatened to send him over the edge. He closed his eyes and concentrated on holding back his orgasm. Janet put her hands on Rob's shoulders. He opened his eyes and looked at her lovely face again.

In a slow rhythm they began to fuck. Their hips pumped in time with their heartbeats. Their pace increased steadily until they were screwing with abandon. Their bodies came together again and again, building toward the ultimate moment. They moaned, panted and shouted, vocalizing the absolute pleasure. Their eyes locked once more as their hips came together. With a mutual cry of joy they experienced mutual orgasm.

Rob thrust deeply and pumped his seed directly into Janet's cervix. Janet's pussy milked Rob's cock. Finally Rob collapsed on top of Janet. He stayed inside her, letting his cock soften before separating. Janet put a pillow under her ass to keep Rob's sperm inside her. Rob lay out beside her and held her. He stroked her sweat-slick hair and kissed her lips, face, neck and shoulders. They stayed like that for a long time.

Finally Rob looked up at the clock and said, "You should probably be getting back to Steve."

Janet groaned and covered her eyes, "Oh God, do I have to?"

Rob gave her a peck on the lips for encouragement, "Yes, we can't let him wake up alone and wonder were you went. He has to think you two had sex."

Janet sighed, "All right, but promise me we'll get together tomorrow night. Without Steve."

Rob smiled and kissed Janet, "Of course we will. Don't worry. As soon as you turn up pregnant we can leave that loser by the side of the road."

Janet giggled, "You always know how to make me feel better."

Rob looked into Janet's eyes and traced her lips with his thumb, "Of course I do. That's what big brothers are for."

Rob and Janet had always been closer than ordinary siblings. As children they had always favored playing with each other over playing with their friends. Their favorite games were playing house and pretending to get married. They didn't know about sex yet, but they could often be found planting kisses on each other's lips. Their parents thought it was innocent child's play and were happy that they were so fond of each other.

Things changed when Rob turned twelve and began to mature. He learned about sex and began to look at his ten year old sister in a new light. He also learned about incest and how it was considered wrong. For the first time Rob felt guilty about his feelings for Janet. He withdrew from her as a playmate hoping that his feelings would subside. Instead Janet became the subject of his sexual fantasies. He had intense wet dreams about her and unwittingly conjured her image when he masturbated.

Janet was hurt be her older brother's withdrawal. She'd always considered him her best friend, but now it seemed he was rejecting her. She grew sullen and lonely, refusing to find anyone to replace Rob. Her parents grew concerned about Janet's anti-social behavior. They tried to console her and explain that it was normal for siblings to drift apart. Janet heard but her heart wouldn't listen.

One night Janet woke up from a nightmare. She was terrified by her darkened bedroom and sought out her big brother for protection and comfort. As she crept into Rob's room she could hear a moan emanate from his mouth. She careful walked up to his bed and looked down at her sleeping brother. He appeared to be dreaming but Janet couldn't tell what it was about.

Rob's eyes fluttered open. He was half-asleep and his dream world was intermingling with the real one. He saw Janet standing above him. He reached for her and brought her down on top of him. He sleepily stroked her face and murmured, "So beautiful ... I love you, Jan." Then he kissed her squarely on the lips.

Janet was stunned. She had kissed Rob before but only as a component of childhood games. This was far more passionate and intense. It seemed very adult. Janet didn't know how to react so she just lay there stiffly. Her lips were wooden and unresponsive.

The feeling of real flesh touching his startled Rob into full consciousness. He realized that he really was holding his sister in his arms and that his lips really were pressed against hers. Startled he released his hold and scrambled as far away as the small bed would allow. Horror replaced shock as the full realization of what he'd done struck him. "Oh my God Jan," he said with eyes wide in terror. "I'm so sorry ... I didn't mean it."

A pained look crossed Janet's face and she asked, "You mean you don't really love me?"

"What? Of course I love you. That isn't ... I mean I didn't want to kiss you. I mean, I want to kiss you, but I can't. I mean I shouldn't. Oh God." Rob covered his face in an attempt to hide the shame he felt.

Janet felt confused. The kiss had stirred things up inside her and she didn't know if they were good or bad. She looked to her big brother to help sort it out. "So ... you really love me?"

Rob took his hand away from his face and looked at his sister. "Yes Jan, I love you ... a lot more than I'm supposed to."

Janet searched her mind, trying to figure out what she should do. "Then, why can't you kiss me? We always used to kiss before."

Rob sighed, "I know Jan, but that was different. That was pretend kissing. Brothers and sisters aren't supposed to kiss for real."

"Why not?" Janet asked with the persistency of her age.

Now Rob found himself in a quandary. He knew that kissing his sister was considered wrong, but he really couldn't think of a good reason. He knew about incest and that it was illegal, but did that really include kissing? Rob knew he should come up with some reason to justify society's taboo only he didn't want to. What he really wanted to do was throw caution to the wind and confessed his feelings to Janet. Rob found himself torn between the responsibility of being a big brother and his desire for his little sister.

Janet watched her brother expectantly. It was rare for her to ask a question that Rob couldn't immediately answer. She could tell he was groping for a solution. Janet hoped he would renege on his earlier statement and say it was okay for them to kiss. She had enjoyed it and she wanted to try it again.

Finally Rob took a deep breath and said, "I don't know why Janet. It just is. If I could change it I would, but I can't." He paused for a few seconds and then put his hands on Janet's shoulders. "Janet you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone about me kissing you, especially Mom and Dad. I'll get in trouble if anyone finds out."

Janet was crestfallen. She had really hoped her brother would relent and give her another kiss. Then she perked up as an idea came to her. With a mischievous grin she told Rob, "All right, I won't tell anyone, if you kiss me again."

Rob was taken aback by his sister's boldness. He was in a dilemma. He knew he shouldn't kiss her, but he really wanted to. Finally Rob just gave up on moralizing and went with his heart. "Okay Jan, I'll kiss you again. But you have to close your eyes first."

Janet did as her brother said. Her eyes closed and her heart thumped with excitement. Rob tilted his sister's head back slightly and then gently placed his lips on hers. An electric thrill passed through both siblings as they kissed. The kiss became more aggressive and both Rob and Janet put their arms around the other. They made out for a long while before they reluctantly withdrew.

They looked into each other's eyes until Rob smiled and said, "Wow."

Janet blushed and averted her gaze. Then she hugged Rob and told him, "I liked that Robby. Can we do it some more?"

Rob chuckled with amusement and nervousness. He returned his sister's embrace and answered, "We can do it a lot more."

From that moment on Rob and Janet were inseparable. They spent as much time together as humanly possible, even forsaking friends when necessary. At every opportunity the siblings snuck off to make out. They could spend hours kissing and fondling each other. Their parents were clueless about these liaisons. They just thought it was nice that Rob was spending so much time with his little sister.

Inevitably Rob became interested in doing more than kissing with Janet. It wasn't long before he was asking her to take off her shirt so he could fondle her developing breasts. Eventually he had Janet masturbating him. They were drawing closer to the forbidden line that family members were never supposed to cross, and neither of them felt guilty.

It was almost a year after their first kiss. It was a typical afternoon for Janet and Rob. School had let out and their parents were both still at work. So the pair ran upstairs to Janet's room (Janet thought Rob's room was too messy) for their usual rendezvous. They lay out on the bed, kissing and hugging.

"You look beautiful with your hair like that," Rob said. Janet had decided to put it up that morning for no special reason.

"You say that no matter how my hair is," Janet scolded. She knew Rob was buttering her up so that she would give him a hand job.

"And it's always true," he replied. Rob's hands moved from his little sister's face to her shoulders and then to her waist. "Do you want to get naked?"

Janet sighed, "I guess."

"You don't seem very enthused."

"Well, it's just; all we ever do is get you off. I'd like to do something that felt good for me too. I mean, what's the point of getting together if we just do stuff you can do by yourself?" Janet turned away from Rob and crossed her arms.

Rob closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He knew he was going to have to do some fast-talking. "Come on Jan. You know I love you. It just, you know, feels really good when you touch me. I just want to do it because it makes me feel really close to you."

Janet didn't respond. Rob knew he was in trouble. He had to figure out some way to resolve this or he might have to sweet talk Janet for a long time before she consented to jack him off again. Suddenly a light bulb went off in Rob's head, "You know if you don't want to jack me, we could try something else."

That piqued Janet's interest, "What else?"

Rob gave her a sly smile, "Have you ever heard of oral sex?"

"Yeah," Janet replied with hesitation. She worried that Rob was going to ask for a blowjob.

"Well," Rob said as he placed his hand between Janet's thighs. "Do want me to try it?"

Confusion was replaced by astonished understanding in Janet's eyes, "You mean, you want to try ... on me?"

"Yeah, if you want," he said with feigned indifference. In reality Rob was eager to try this out. He'd never seen a vagina before, not even Janet's. Plus as a horny teenager he was eager to add another sex act to his repertoire.

Janet nervously removed her clothes while Rob watched. Her brother had seen her naked breasts on several occasions, but he'd never seen her pussy before. When she got to her panties she shyly turned around faced away from Rob. Once the flimsy cotton undergarment hit the floor Janet felt completely exposed. She slowly turned back toward Rob.

Rob looked down at the forbidden area of his sister's body. She had only just started to sprout some pubic hair. Through the wispy bush a slit was clearly visible. Rob patted the bed and said, "Lie down. Let me see."

Janet did as her brother asked. She laid out stiff- limbed and trembling next to Rob. He could see that Janet was very nervous. He leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips while he stroked her hair. She calmed down visibly and put an arm around Rob's shoulder to encourage him. He sat up and took off his shirt, putting Janet even more at ease.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.