Swimming with Mom - Cover

Swimming with Mom

by Shadow Kiss

Copyright© 2008 by Shadow Kiss

Incest Sex Story: Andrea and Eric are swimming one lazy afternoon, but Eric wants to try something else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   .

"Come on Mom!" Eric called from the pool. "You can't lie around all day. The water's already warm, just jump in."

The sixteen year old did a backstroke as he watched his mother. She was lying on her stomach in a lounge chair next to the pool. Her shapely legs were spread apart giving Eric an opening to ogle her crotch. From his vantage point however he couldn't get a very good look at anything except his mother's feet and calves. That's why he'd been pestering her to get into the pool for the last ten minutes.

Eric had been obsessing over his mother all summer. He had known since he hit puberty that Andrea was, by all standards, a babe. He'd even fantasized about her on numerous occasions. But like most boys he suppressed these desires and went looking for other girls to satisfy his urges.

Eric had dated several girls from school but they all seemed to be lacking something. Sure they were beautiful or funny or sweet, but none had all of these characteristics. They all seemed incomplete. What he wanted was a girl who could be everything. For Eric the total package only existed in one place: His own mother.

This realization came when Eric lost his virginity. The girl was no novice. She had shown him things that Eric didn't even realize he didn't know. He had thoroughly enjoyed the sex, but he felt empty afterward. He had sex with the girl twice more. During the third time he had fantasized about his mother.

Eric really didn't know how to deal with these strange desires of his. He knew with absolute certainty that he wanted to fuck his mother. He wanted her as a lover. The problem was that he knew that he could never have her. She was his mother. It was supposed to be wrong. So he contented himself to watching her and finding excuses to see her scantily clad or even naked. The more he watched the more his lust for her grew.

Andrea was not oblivious to her son's growing obsession with her. She had caught Eric spying on her when she got out of the shower or changed her clothes. She thought of it as harmless teenage curiosity. She believed that in time he would grow out of it and return his attentions to girls his own age. Secretly, she also enjoyed the fact that she could instill such desire in a teenage boy.

Andrea decided to acquiesce to her son's wishes. She got up out of the chair and walked toward the diving board. She caught the gaze of her teenage son as she passed by him. Eric always tried to be careful to hide his desire for his mother. Still he couldn't help but do everything in his power to put himself in situations were he could admire her body. He didn't know that Andrea secretly liked to create those situations.

Andrea appeared to be a decade younger than her thirty- five years. She took pride in her youthful physique and kept fit. She wasn't slim, but her body held the curves of an athletic build. Her legs were long and shapely and she enjoyed displaying them. Her buttocks were firm and her waist was trim. She had a taut, flat stomach that showed no hint of the child she had carried sixteen years ago. Her breasts were large, but didn't sag. In the opinion of her lascivious son Andrea was a perfect ten.

Eric felt his cock grow hard as he stared at his mother's body. She was wearing a red bikini that left little to the imagination. Andrea stood at the edge of the diving board preparing to jump in. She flicked her waist length honey colored hair back and dove into the pool. Eric watched her body slicing through the water with ease. When she emerged he actually gasped at the sight of her.

"All right," Andrea said, "what was so urgent about getting in the pool?"

A sly grin crossed Eric's face. "This," he responded as splashed water into his mother's face.

"Oh, you little brat!" Andrea cried. She returned her own splash at Eric.

Eric laughed as he deftly avoided his mother's retaliatory strike. He quickly gave her another drenching. The two of them splashed back and forth like two children. Both of them were laughing and yelling. Suddenly Eric dove under the water and swam straight for Andrea. He grabbed her ankles and she yelped as he pulled her legs out from under her.

Beneath the water Eric pulled his mother toward him. He grabbed her around the waist and feigned tickling Andrea as he pressed his boner into her butt cheeks. Andrea felt the strange stiffness against her ass but assumed it was her imagination. She wrestled her way out of Eric's embrace and surfaced for air. She swam to the edge of the pool and stood their gasping.

When Eric emerged beside her she scolded him, "Eric you're being too rough. I didn't have a chance to hold my breath."

"I'm sorry Mom," he said with false humility, "I was just trying to have some fun."

Andrea pulled herself out of the pool and started walking away. Eric followed her. "Where are you going?" he asked, "You barely swam."

Andrea sighed and spoke without looking at her son, "I don't feel like being rowdy today Eric. I just want to relax."

If Eric had been thinking with his head instead of his dick he would have let the matter drop. However his intellect was being overridden by his libido and the memory of his mother's body pressed against his. In desperation Eric took hold of his mother's shoulders. He dropped into the pool and dragged his mother along with him.

Their wrestling match resumed but this time there was a more serious edge to it. Andrea was scared by her son's actions. Instinct told her to flee and she fought Eric as though he was trying to drown her. Eric was equally driven to keep his mother in the water. He tried desperately to hold onto her but Andrea pulled away.

Eric made a desperate grab for his mother's bikini top. He pulled it with such force that it ripped right off. Andrea screamed and quickly covered her bare breasts with her arms. Indignation was written all over her face as she shouted, "Eric what in the hell is wrong with you?"

The words barely registered in Eric's brain. His hard- on was throbbing in his suit. His cock peaked out of the waistband and dribbled pre-cum into the water. Seeing his mother without a top had awakened some animal part of his brain. He could plainly see how vulnerable she was and how easily he could have his way with her.

Andrea was shocked when her son took hold of her arms and pulled her close. He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. He held the kiss for a few seconds before Andrea pulled away and stared at him. When she looked into his eyes she saw something that both frightened and aroused her. She had never felt this much sexual heat from a man before. The fact that the man was her son was even more surprising.

Eric put his arms around his mother and held her tightly. Andrea's arms were pinned between their bodies and she was helpless. Eric kissed her once more. This time Andrea didn't try to pull away. She allowed her son to continue without a word of protest.

Eric's lips moved from her mouth to her cheek and then to her neck. He traced her neckline as he kissed his way to her shoulder. Gradually Andrea relaxed. She closed her eyes and tilted her head to give Eric access to her throat. A stirring began deep within her loins.

Eric gently pushed his mother up against the side of the pool. He took hold of her wrists and pulled her arms away from her chest. Eric stared at Andrea's gorgeous breasts. They were round, about the size of softballs, and capped with quarter-sized pink aureoles. Their tan complexion revealed the fact that Andrea had been sunbathing topless. The thought made Eric's cock twitch inside his clinging trunks.

Andrea's heart fluttered in her chest. She could see the lust in her son's eyes as he stared at her bare breasts. Andrea's own eyes began to roam Eric's body. She was surprised by how truly masculine he was. Up until this moment she had always thought of Eric as a boy. Now she knew he was a man.

His tanned body was muscular and athletic. He had well developed biceps, pecks and a washboard stomach. His face was chiseled and angular. His dark hair was normally spiked but it now lay flat against his scalp. Eric's brown eyes were smoldering with sex. It was a second before Andrea realized her son had met her gaze. She suddenly felt embarrassed and tilted her head down.

That's when she saw her son's most impressive feature. Eric's cock had worked itself out of the confines of his bathing suit. It was now fully erect and pointing directly at Andrea's bellybutton. At nine inches it was the largest cock she had ever seen. Andrea became frightened when she realized Eric's intentions.

The power of speech returned to her and she said, "Eric you have to stop this. I'm your mother for god sake. Just let me go and we'll pretend it never happened."

Eric wasn't really listening to his mother but he did let go of her wrists. His hands moved to cup Andrea's perfect breasts. She gasped when he did this but didn't attempt to stop him. Eric gently massaged her tits, teasing her nipples with his thumbs. Despite her verbal objections Andrea closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

Andrea's nipples grew stiff as her son played with them. Eric bent down and started kissing her breasts. He traced the edges of her aureoles with his tongue. Then he put his mouth on his mother's left nipple and gently sucked. The act caused waves of pleasure to shot through Andrea's breasts and deep into her body. But Andrea was also reminded of the fact that this wasn't the first time Eric had suckled at her breast.

She mustered her courage and spoke: "Eric we have to stop now. This isn't right. You're my son and this is incest. We can't do this. Please stop."

Eric ignored her and continued to suck. He gently applied pressure with his teeth and licked the nipple before sucking it again. Once he got tired of sucking on the one nipple he would switch to other. Andrea was sinking deeper and deeper into a state of ecstasy. Her body was paralyzed while her id and superego waged war in her mind. She was oblivious to everything but the pleasure.

Eric meanwhile was concentrating on his next move. He continued to suckle while he removed his swim trunks and let them float away. He took hold of his mother's hips and gently lifted her so that her breasts were even with his face. He pressed his knees against the side of the pool and rested Andrea on his thighs. His steel cock was now resting against her groin.

Andrea could feel her son's cock pushing on her pussy lips with only the flimsy material of her bikini preventing entry. She wanted to say something but couldn't. It was as if her rational mind had been evicted from her body. It could observe but it couldn't act. The bestial lust had won out. It didn't care about morality or consequences. It just wanted the large piece of meat between her son's legs.

Eric broke away from his mother's breasts and looked up into her eyes. Without hesitation Andrea leaned down and kissed her son on the lips. Eric didn't need any more encouragement. He reached down between his mother's legs and pulled the material of her suit to one side. He took hold of his cock and pushed it into her entrance. Andrea slid down her son's pole until he was buried to the hilt inside her. They began to fuck.

They held onto each other to keep from separating. Andrea's whole body was bobbing up and down as Eric pumped himself inside her. She could feel his thick cock sliding along slick her pussy walls. His cockhead was pounding her cervix. Eric felt his mother's vaginal muscles contracting each time he thrust into her. The pressure was exquisite.

Andrea wrapped her legs around Eric's waist and fucked him back. She met each upward thrust with a downward pull. She grabbed her son's shoulders and threw her head back as they fucked with complete abandon. Eric's pace increased as his own excitement grew. He buried his face in her tits as he desperately tried to balance.

Soon their wild lovemaking overwhelmed him. He grabbed his mother's hips and pulled her down, burying his cock inside her. He cried out as semen erupted from his tool. Ropes of hot sticky come were being deposited into Andrea's unprotected womb. The feeling triggered her orgasm. She shrieked as her pussy clamped down on her son's husky pecker.

When it was over Andrea's legs slid down into the pool. Eric's cock slid out as her feet touched bottom. A milky cloud floated away from their groins as evidence of their deed. They still had their arms around each other for support. Their breaths came in pants and they both kept their eyes firmly shut. Neither of them wanted to deal with what had just happened.

Eric simply didn't know what do next. He had just fucked his own mother. He'd broken a taboo as ancient as sex itself, and he felt exhilarated. He knew this changed everything between them. They were lovers now. He could finally have his mother exactly as he wanted her. What could he possibly say or do to express the joy in his heart?

Andrea was dealing with an entirely different reaction than her son. She was deeply upset by what had happened. It wasn't only that she had fucked her son, but that she had been complaisant in the act. Technically she had said no, but she hadn't really tried to stop her son. When he started to fuck her she not only allowed it, but actually participated. She had consensual sex with her own child.

The mother in her told her that it was her fault. Hadn't she encouraged Eric's growing attraction for her? Then when it was time to assert herself and tell her son to stop she had merely given a weak objection. She felt guilty and angry with herself. Her son set his moral compass by her example. What kind of example had she set?

Eric finally let go of his mother and separated from her. He wanted to say something to her but he couldn't think of anything. He suddenly felt nervous and exasperated. He needed to say something. He needed to tell her that he loved and that he wanted her. He struggled to make his mouth work. With monumental effort he said, "Mom ... I-I'm gonna take a shower."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.