Nighttime Lover - Cover

Nighttime Lover

by Shadow Kiss

Copyright© 2008 by Shadow Kiss

Erotica Sex Story: A boy sneaks into his mother's room at night and pretends to be her husband. Is she fooled?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Steve crept into the darkened bedroom were his mother slept. His entire body shook with nervousness. He barely managed to close the door without rattling the knob. Steve closed his eyes and took several deep breaths. He needed to be calm if he was going to pull this off.

Steve tiptoed over to the queen-sized bed his parents shared. Steve's father wasn't there. He was working the night shift at the factory and wouldn't be home for four more hours. Steve's mother, Cindy was sleeping with her mask on as usual. Dim light shone through the window curtains allowing Steve to just barely see Cindy.

At thirty-seven Cindy was a ravishing beauty. She had raven hair and ivory skin. Her 5' 7" frame was trim and featured long, slender legs and generous breasts. Her lips were a dark, nearly red shade of pink and her eyes were a sparkling crystal blue. She was everything a teenage boy could want.

Steve had been lusting after his mother for years. Even before he hit puberty he had thought of his mother as an exceptional beauty. The moment he learned what sex was he began fantasizing about his mother. Steve had always wanted to make his dreams a reality. Tonight, he was finally going to get his chance.

Steve's plan was simple. He knew his mother always wore her sleeping mask. If he got into bed beside her she probably would assume that Steve was his father. Steve's hope was that he would be able to make love to his mother while she mistakenly believed he was his father.

Steve was already naked. He had taken off his clothes before he left his room. He slowly lifted the bedcovers on his father's side and slid in next to his mother. He paused for a minute, listening to his mother's steady breathing. This was it. This exact moment was the turning point. After this there would be no turning back.

Steve reached out and embraced his mother from behind. He cuddled up to her in the spoon position and waited for her reaction. Cindy put her hands on Steve's arms and shifted around, but still seemed asleep. Steve pressed his face into her hair and sniffed. He could smell her strawberry scented shampoo. Steve became aroused and his penis grew erect.

Cindy was only wearing a flimsy silk nightgown. It was blue to match her eyes and was barely long enough to cover her ass. Steve reached beneath the sheets and caressed his mother's leg. As he moved his hand up her thigh and underneath her gown, he was pleased to discover that her ass was bare. She wasn't wearing panties!

Steve hiked up Cindy's gown. He adjusted himself so that his rigid pole was between her thighs. He dry humped his mother while he kissed her on the neck and shoulders. He cupped her breasts and then began to nibble on her earlobe. At this point Cindy finally woke up. She was surprised by the sensation of man's penis pumping between her thighs as well as the hands on her breasts and lips on her ear.

"Charlie," she said believing it was her husband. "What are you doing?" Cindy reached up to remove her sleep mask, but Steve was quick to intercept her. He gently pinned her hands behind her back and turned over. He positioned himself above her then leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

"Charlie, what's gotten into you?" Cindy asked in a state of utter bewilderment. Steve responded by kissing her again. This time it was more passionate. He slipped his tongue inside Cindy's mouth. She hesitated for a moment and then responded with her own tongue. They frenched for a while until Steve felt his mother relax.

Once Steve broke the kiss he released his mother's hands. Cindy obediently kept them behind her back. Steve took hold of his mother's nightgown and slowly lifted it up her body. The move force Cindy's arms above her head. Steve used her nightgown to tie her wrists to the headboard. He kissed her once more to reassure her.

Steve slowly, sensually ran his hands down Cindy's arms. She shivered from the sensation. Steve kept moving his hands down until he reached her breasts. He gently kneaded the grapefruit-sized mounds and tweaked her nipples. Cindy's nipples stiffened and she arched her back. Steve continued his tactile exploration, moving his hands along her sides until he came to her hips.

Steve bent down and sniffed his mother's moist pussy. The aroma was intoxicating. His hands continued down Cindy's legs. When he reached her ankles he lifted them up and placed them on his shoulders. Steve crawled up the bed until his face was again above his mother's twat. He placed his hands on her mound and spread her lips apart. He stuck out his tongue and gave her labia a slow lick.

Cindy's body spasmed as a jolt of pleasure went through her. Charlie had never gone down on her before. He had always said oral sex was disgusting. A sneaking suspicion crept into Cindy's mind, but she ignored it. The pleasure was too intense for her to allow reason to spoil it. She pressed her legs into her lover's back in order to encourage him.

Steve took the hint. He pushed his tongue deep into his mother's love-channel and swirled it around. This elicited a guttural moan from Cindy who began to spastically hump her son's face. Steve lapped up his mother's cunt-juice like it was sweet nectar. He found her clit and used the tip of his tongue to tease it.

That sent Cindy over the edge. Her hips bucked as she was wracked by orgasm. She unconsciously squeezed Steve's neck between her thighs. He had to pry them apart to prevent her from cutting off his air supply. Cindy collapsed back onto the bed. She lay there panting as the final wave of pleasure subsided.

Steve crawled up his mother's body. He planted a kiss on her lips and shoved his tongue into her mouth. Cindy could taste her own juices dripping down her throat. She squealed in acknowledgement of the kinky pleasure. Steve broke the kiss and propped himself up on both arms. He looked down at his groin.

His cock was hanging less than an inch away from his mother's sweet cunt. He watched as a string of pre-cum leaked from his cockhead and dribbled on her bush. Steve almost came right then, but he managed to hold off. He took hold of his love-tool and guided it into his mother's waiting honey-hole.

Cindy could feel her son's cock pushing into her forbidden depths. She spread her legs, graciously accepting the rock-hard intruder. As Steve's cock passed halfway up her channel, Cindy prepared for him to stop. To her surprise, his penis continued to journey down her love canal. He didn't stop until his cockhead bumped into her cervix.

Cindy was overwhelmed. Her pussy was stretched beyond its normal limit. Charlie had never been able to penetrate her so completely. It was at this moment that she knew for certain that the man inside her was not her husband, and she couldn't care less. She wrapped her legs around her new lover's waist.

Steve couldn't believe how tight his mother was. Her cunt was gripping him like a vice. He was glad she had responded to him by using her legs. Until then he was half-convinced that he was raping her. He started to pump his dick in and out of her at a slow pace.

Cindy fucked her son back. She met every down stroke with a thrust of her hips. Steve's rhythm increased. He was now pounding away at his mother's pussy. The ecstasy overtook Cindy and she cried out, "Oh God! Oh baby! You're so fucking good! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

Cindy's comments spurred Steve on. He banged away at his mother's pussy. He grabbed her ass for more leverage as he fucked his cock deep into her hot cunt. His balls tightened and he slammed his steel prick inside her. He roared as he climaxed. A geyser of potent semen exploded in Cindy's womb.

Cindy screamed and arched her back as her own orgasm ripped through her. Her cervix expanded and contracted, gobbling up as much of her son's seed as possible. Her whole body quivered with pleasure. As their orgasms subsided, Steve collapsed on top of his mother. They were both breathing heavily and drenched with sweat.

Steve lay there for a moment. He allowed his cock to deflate inside his mother before he pulled out. He untied Cindy and pulled her nightgown back down. He kissed her once more before he took her in his arms and held her close. He had subtly pinned her arms so that she couldn't reach up to remove her mask.

This definitely isn't Charlie, Cindy thought. He hates to cuddle afterward. Cindy was suddenly very frightened. Now that the incredible pleasure was gone she began thinking clearly. There was a strange man in her bed. Some random person had crept into her bedroom with the intention of raping her and she had allowed it to happen. Not just allowed, she had willingly participated.

How had he gotten into the house? The doors and windows were locked. If someone had broken in, the noise would have woken her and Steve. Where was Steve? If someone did break in and rape her Cindy expected her son to come rushing in and save her. She had certainly made enough noise. Cindy blushed as she thought about her behavior.

Then a new possibility occurred to Cindy. One that was much more disturbing than the first. If nobody broke into the house, and there was only one other person in the house then the man lying next to her had to be: Steve! Cindy tried to disbelieve it, but she knew it was true. Her sixteen-year-old son had raped her.

Cindy wanted to break down and cry. Steve seemed to sense that his mother was in distress. He hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek. Then he nuzzled her neck for a few moments before returning his head to the pillow. Cindy instantly felt better. She bathed in the glow of maternal love and affection for her child.

Steve wasn't treating her the way a rapist would. He was showing her true affection and caring. If Steve had wanted to, he could have easily overpowered Cindy and forced her to have sex with him. Instead he had secured her compliance by pretending to be his father. He had even given her an orgasm before he actually fucked her.

Thinking about that made Cindy blush again. She had to admit that Steve had given her the best sex of her life. She had never had any sex partners before Charlie. He was somewhat of a lackluster lover. It wasn't that he didn't try Charlie just wasn't creative. Missionary position was Charlie's mantra. He would never try anything like oral sex or tying Cindy's hands.

It had surprised Cindy to feel so exhilarated by the loss of control. Not knowing what might happen or having the ability to stop it. She felt guilty about having sex with Steve, however. As mothers often do, she had transferred responsibility from Steve to herself. Maybe she had done something to provoke him.

Steve was a hormonal teenager after all. Cindy couldn't count how many times she had walked around the house in her underwear or left the bedroom door opened while she changed. Maybe Steve had misinterpreted her actions as some kind of come on. Steve's adolescent mind just wasn't experienced enough to distinguish casual nudity from innuendo.

Cindy was now convinced. Steve was simply a victim of his own hormones. He had acted inappropriately of course, but he hadn't really hurt her. Maybe I should talk to Steve, Cindy thought. Get everything out in the open.

Cindy decided against it. As long as Cindy didn't confront Steve about what had happened she wouldn't have to admit any fault. She could pretend blissful ignorance and neither Steve nor Charlie would be the wiser. She came to the firm conclusion that silence was the best policy.

Steve watched his mother for a long time. She seemed to be tense at first, as if she realized what had happened. Soon her demeanor changed and she snuggled into Steve's embrace. He observed her carefully. Once he was convinced that she was asleep he crept out of bed and went to his own room.

I can't believe it, Steve thought. I actually pulled it off! I got away with fucking my own mother. The best part is that she'll never know it was me. As long as I keep cool and don't say or do anything suspicious she'll go on thinking that it was Dad.

Steve was mighty proud of himself. He thought he had just pulled off the perfect crime. He didn't realize that his plans had holes big enough to drive a truck through or that his cover had already been blown. Like every teenager Steve thought he knew everything. Fortunately for him his mother didn't intend to prove him wrong.

The next morning Steve woke up with a smile on his face. He felt like the king of the world. He had lost his virginity last night, to his own mother, and as far as Steve knew she was none the wiser. If things went as predicted then his mom thought the man she had sex with was her husband. Steve had gotten away scot-free.

Steve took his shower, got dressed and peaked in on his parents' bedroom. His father Charlie was sleeping soundly as usual. He worked nights so he had probably gotten home around 5 am. Steve quietly closed the door and headed downstairs for breakfast.

Steve's mother was already awake as usual. She was eating a bagel and readying the morning paper. She was dressed in business attire with her hair in a ponytail. Cindy was a realtor and worked normal hours unlike her husband who worked at plastics factory. There disparate lives had but a strain on their marriage.

"Morning Mom," Steve said as he came down the stairs. "How'd you sleep last night?" He gave his mother a quick hug and a peck on the cheek. It was unusual behavior for him. Cindy returned the hug and then went back to her paper.

"I slept just fine honey," Cindy replied. "Why do you ask?"

"No reason," said Steve. He thought he was being very sly. He went to the cupboard and got some cereal. After pouring himself a bowl he sat down across from Cindy and started eating. Steve watched his mother as she read her paper and ate her bagel. Occasionally she took a sip of her morning coffee. She seemed to completely ignore Steve.

Steve sighed. He was a little perturbed. He had wanted a little more of a reaction from his mother. It was absurd, his plan hinged on the idea that his mother wouldn't know who she was with last night. Still, he wanted some kind of acknowledgement from her. A wink or a smile would be enough. Instead she seemed completely oblivious.

In reality Cindy was fighting to maintain her sense of normalcy. She had wanted to write off last night as some bizarre sex dream. The dried semen in her pussy and her sore muscles quashed that theory. Now she was torn between confronting Steve or pretending to be ignorant about what happened.

If she confronted him now Cindy could talk to Steve without involving his father. She might be able to dissuade the boy from continuing such grossly immoral behavior. If she did that, however, she'd have to explain that she knew it was Steve from the moment he entered her. She'd have to tell him why she didn't stop him right then and there.

By holding her tongue Cindy knew that she was leading Steve to believe his ruse had succeeded. If she didn't say something there was the possibility that Steve would attempt this again. Consciously she decided to wait and see what Steve would do. If he tried to fuck her again she would stop him. Secretly Cindy knew she wouldn't.

That night Cindy lay in her bed contemplating what she would do if Steve came in again. Her mask was on but she was wide-awake. She desperately wanted to do the right thing and put a stop to this incestuous affair. Something was stopping her from doing that. Something Steve had awoken in her last night.

Cindy felt the subtle change in air pressure that meant her door was being opened. She knew it was Steve. She felt him cross the room and stand next to her bed. She could sense his eyes looking at her in the dim light. Cindy remained still. She tried to feign sleep even though her heart was racing.

Steve looked down at his mother. She was so beautiful. Her jet-black hair was splayed wildly on her pillow. It accentuated her lovely, ivory colored face. Her ruby lips were slightly parted. Steve couldn't help himself. He sat on the edge of the bed, leaned down and kissed her.

Cindy responded eagerly, forgetting her pretense of sleep. The kiss was tender and loving. It was sexual, but not hungry or demanding. It was like some unspoken pact passed between mother and son. In their hearts they knew that they were now lovers. Their blood relationship, Cindy's marriage, societies rules, they were all incidental. Nothing would stop them now.

Steve pulled back Cindy's sheets. He took her in his arms and kissed her once more. Cindy eagerly embraced Steve and initiated a French kiss. As their tongues wrestled their hands explored each other's bodies. Cindy felt the rock-hard muscles of her son's body. She groped him until she found his semi-erect penis. As soon as her hand closed around the member it grew to full size.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.