Rob's Choices Invitational 2007 - Cover

Rob's Choices Invitational 2007

by Deuce

Copyright© 2008 by Deuce

Erotica Sex Story: Answer to the JPB 2007 challenge. high school couple after marriage break up over wife's apparent cheating. She claims she didn't cheat, he says she will. the struggle to maintain control by each leads to the final confrontation. Then the resumption of life after. The husband is driven to drastic measures to be free. The results for her are tragic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

WARNING! If you do not read "Rob's Choices" before you read this, you are wasting your time. This is supposed to be an ending for that story. I hope you will consider it "the" ending. While you are away, reading that, please also read JUST PLAIN BOB'S "Dark Trilogy". Also, please read "Beverly's Homecoming." There are hundreds of "Slut Wife" stories available, but in that genre, JPB has literally hundred's posted, well over 300 on this site alone. My favorite is Beverly's Homecoming. This will give you a feel for his particular expertise in this type of story.

So, once again, please read three other stories before you read this, in order to fully appreciate this. Also please remember to vote and comment on his stories as well as my half story.

I started writing and was interrupted by a week in the hospital, clearing up a few problems related to my congestive heart failure. While there, I came up with the idea to finish JPB's story, using portions, ideas, quotes and excerpts from some of his other stories. Please note that I asked for and received permission from JPB before finishing the story in this way.

I asked Tech-san to edit it for me. Wow, I made so many mistakes in punctuation and spacing, plus run-on sentences, I was embarrassed. I need to point out the unselfish help from Tech-san. He made many suggestions and offered corrections. Some of those I managed to turns sideways. He graciously consented to do it again. There were still errors, I am too fond of the words AND, and THAT. If commas cost money, I couldn't afford to write. Hey, I'm well past retirement age. How well do you remember the use of semi-colons, dashes and colons? Do you remember when and where to use them? He also talked me into shortening it a little and with JPB's approval, I might put out a little Aftermath, (NO! LADIES, BY PUT OUT, I MEAN WRITE A LITTLE STORY) somewhere down the line.

At any rate, my little changes put any and all mistakes squarely on my shoulders.

As I was procrastinating, a few days to get enough confidence to get back to work on the story, another story just came to me. It is a fairly short story and was complete in my head.

So, "Best Birthday Ever" was my first post, and yes, as promised, I am working on the sequel.

Of course, the usual warnings apply about the suitability of this material at your location and stopping now if you are under aged. Yeah, right! Please do not try any of this at home, especially the hypnosis. But if you do and it works, please send me the details ASAP. I know nothing about hypnosis, so every thing in this story, except JPB'S words is strictly from my filthy imagination and I sincerely do not want anyone to be hurt in any way.

Please remember that I have never done this before (originally written before BBE) and if you like it, I will try to get some original ideas out to you, with the promise that I will NEVER post a story "in progress"! So please, PLEASE VOTE and send comments, good or bad. Thanks to you who read this and to JPB for the many hours of entertainment from the hundreds of stories he has posted.

Oh, yeah, one last thing - for all of you who have read BBE, the most common complaint was my spelling of pussey, so I changed to pussy - but I still think I'm right! Hey what about artistic license?

My answer - finally!

Rob told Maggie that she had blown their marriage by doing what she had done. She needed to do as promised, accept the divorce and get on with her life, letting him do the same. He had a new job, which was going to keep him exceptionally busy. He made sure she knew it was expected that she would stop bothering him.

He left the lawyer's office. Maggie stopped fighting. So, now the divorce was final. Later he heard that she went on a drunk for several weeks, until her parents put her in the hospital for a while. When she came out, she was dry and clean. She started college at the small state school in town. Then she started working at a local law firm. Fate, that cold-hearted bitch, meddled again. It was the same law firm where Alicia worked. Great! Now he had two exes in the same office.

Rob quickly discovered that his ten days of travel would be basically five days at each of two other plant locations, alternating between them. A week at home, a week at plant A, followed by a week at home and then a week at plant B. Followed by a week at home, before starting the whole thing over again.

The strangest part of the whole deal is that plant A and plant B, while almost 200 miles from the home office, were located within 45 minutes of each other on the opposite sides of a mid-sized metropolitan area. Within two months Rob totaled the cost of motels for a month. Mid-priced but comfortable motel rooms were costing $75 to 80.00 per night, with all the extra taxes cities place on motel room charges, the actual cost for each was close to $100.00.

The city had a small college, which had very successful football, basketball, and baseball teams. Because of this, most of the mid-priced motels had standing reservations. If those motels were full, he had to use the suites motels at $25 to $30 more per night. He had to be at the plant early Monday morning and late on Friday, so he was staying in the room six nights a week, two weeks per month. His motel bills ranged from $1,300 to $1,500 each month.

Rob was getting tired of packing the necessary items like toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, etc twice a week. He tried having two of everything, one set at home and the other set staying in a suitcase, but that came to be a hassle also. He also found that packing clothes constantly meant they needed more cleaning and pressing than usual. He needed to have a place close to the satellite plants to keep "stuff".

After checking apartments in his spare time, he found a very nice three bedroom, two-bath garden apartment that would cost less per month than the motels were costing, allowing him a comfortable place to live, equidistant from both plants, with a guest bedroom on the ground floor that could be an office. There was enough older extra furniture at home to get started. He even had a queen-sized bed.

He used space on a company truck making deliveries to the satellites to move all of his things. With an inexpensive set of cookware plus flatware and a set of glasses, he could prepare some meals at home, the first two months of savings on meals paid for all the kitchen equipment, including the addition of some small appliances, coffeemaker, toaster, etc.

He could have a dedicated fax line and a high-speed Internet connection for a computer. The office furniture came from the spare stuff at the satellite plants. He even picked up a couple of nice side chairs to use as extra seating in the living room. The apartments were originally built as small condos and each unit was a stand alone building, surrounded by very nice gardens with small trees, flowering shrubs and flower beds, providing a riot of color in the blooming season.

The condos did not sell well and to recoup his investment, the developer just changed the advertising to offer them as apartments. In an effort to rent all the units, the developer enclosed the double carports and added a canopy between the parking and the front door. The unit Rob rented had been used originally as the sales office and had a drive to a three car parking lot in the back, giving him access to the back door to unload groceries. A previous tenant had blocked off an area by the back door with eight foot long concrete parking stops used in some shopping center parking lots to make a patio area.

The apartment, including the utilities, was a bargain for the company and the president, plus the comptroller and Rob's boss, the manager of operations were all very pleased at his initiative of money and time saving ideas. One of his new duties was to sit in on planning meetings, as well as conduct operations meetings.

Six months after he started the new job, he had to nursemaid the company staff retreat; the company had a long-standing practice of holding management retreats to encourage togetherness of all management staff. These meetings always included a motivational speaker. There was usually another speaker who would cover a field that might be useful to the company in some way and/or be entertaining.

This year, the motivational speaker was a retired college football coach, renowned for his track record at one of the larger universities in the adjoining state and for some reason beyond Rob's comprehension, a hypnotherapist, a female physician who was going to give practical demonstrations on the use of hypnosis in business. Rob thought this was a waste of time, until he went to the airport to pick her up.

Dr. Sandra Scott was a wet dream walking. She was about 5'6" tall and his estimate of her weight was about 120 pounds, in a shape that he decided was perfect. She was wearing a dress suit, the skirt at a very conservative knee length. The jacket was open for comfort on the flight. This allowed her translucent blouse to show the lace on a well-filled bra.

Her tits were probably 36 or 38 and while not overly large, more than enough for his mouth and certainly a handful. His impression was that there was no slip. The skirt had a short slit up both sides and when he opened the car door and seated her, he caught a brief glimpse of creamy thighs above her stockings.

He knew that he was going to spend all his time while she was in town getting her receptive to being naked in his bed.

The football coach had arrived in town earlier in the day and, as pre-arranged, was picked up at the airport by some of his former players and alumni who lived in the area. He had checked in with Rob on his arrival and agreed to be at the resort lodge 20 miles out of town for the breakfast meet and greet and stay for his talk in the afternoon. He was staying with his friends. His fee was paid he knew what was required of him. He needed no shepard to watch over him.

Dr. Scott on the other hand was a complete stranger to the area and knew no one there, so her room had been booked at the lodge. When she found that the lodge was 20 miles out of town, she was visibly distressed. She explained that she had planned to spend her free time and even stay over for a few days, at her own expense, to check out some research papers at the local college library.

Rob was happy, and stopped at a nice motel close to his apartment and the college lodge. Fate, apparently trying to make amends, smiled. To get to the college from the motel, she would have to walk right by his apartment. In good weather like now, in early fall, it would be a pleasant walk from her motel to the college passing his apartment.

He offered to buy her dinner. She smiled and told him she just planned to have a salad, since the airline food was not setting well with her. He told her he knew a place where the salad and wine were very good. He told her it was very close, quiet and private. Upon some consideration, she agreed. After getting her things to her room, he agreed to the 45 minutes she requested as time to freshen up.

He ran home to tear a salad, bagging the bowl to sit in the refrigerator until they returned, cut a baguette and applied a very minute amount of garlic cheese to half the loaf, nestling it in foil. He opened a nice bottle of Merlot to breathe.

Then he brushed his teeth, washed his face and hands, and combed his hair. He changed into casual clothes and was at the door to her room 48 minutes after leaving. She had changed into a simple lightweight sundress that clung to her body, which was even better than his first impression. She was wearing sandals without stockings and again as he seated her, he saw creamy thighs.

As she turned to find the seat belt connector, he got a tantalizing shot of the gusset of pale blue panties. He was glad she couldn't see his groin; because he had an erection that even his tight bikini jockeys was not holding well. When he pulled into the apartment parking lot and parked by the door to his garden apartment, he walked behind the car. As she got out, he stayed behind her.

She was chatting about the papers she planned to locate. There was some kind of mystery about them and she wanted to find out what it was and try to understand it. He took her elbow and they were almost at the door before she realized this was not a restaurant.

When she turned to him, he said, "The service here is so good, you won't believe it."

She looked hard at him as he used his key on the door. Once inside, he took her straight to the kitchen.

He told her, "The glasses are in the cupboard to the left the wine has breathed enough. Would you please pour us a glass?"

He stepped back into the family/living room and flipped on the stereo, which started playing some classic rock, some of his favorites: the Eagles', "House of the Rising Sun", "Cocaine", Billy Joel's "Piano Man", Dylan's "Here I Am On The Stage Again", all good soft easy listening music.

When he got back to the kitchen. He pulled the salad from the refrigerator and set it in the freezer to crisp, then put the bread in the oven to warm.

Turning to her and raising his glass, he said, "Dinner should be ready to serve in six or seven minutes."

She said, "Mr. Bartlett, is this your home?"

Rob said, "No, it is an apartment and office I use while I am in town here."

She asked, "How often are you here?"

He explained his schedule to her.

She said, "You live here half of every month, right?"

Rob said, "Yes."

"Did you ever think I might be offended by you taking me home like I was your date?"

"No, because you are so lovely that I, nor anyone I know, could conceive of you dating me. I'm not bad, but nowhere close to your class. If I have offended you, please forgive me I just thought that, if you were not feeling well, a quiet private meal might help you feel better and relax you. There are several nice restaurants close, but the best of them are going to be noisy and even the no smoking areas are tainted by smoke. I'm very sorry; I'll take you wherever you would like to go. Just let me close things down in the kitchen."

As he walked to the kitchen, he was downhearted and felt really stupid. He had blown his chance at getting to know a beautiful woman and he could only hope she didn't file a complaint with his company.

He entered the kitchen and opened the oven to pull the bread,

She asked from right behind him, "Is that garlic cheese on the bread?"

He said, "Yes, just a very small amount on half the loaf."

She said, "Could we put some more on the other half of the loaf?"

He turned and she was smiling at him and seeing his confusion, she laughed and said, "Did you think I was upset?"

He said, " Yes."

She walked up very close and with her lips wet with wine, gave him a quick butterfly kiss on his lips and said, "I think it is very sweet of you to be so considerate of my feelings. I'm hungry now. Let's eat."

As they ate, she asked about the locations of the lodge and the college.

After dinner, Rob said, "I will show you on a map and tomorrow, I will drive you to the college. It is in walking distance of here and your motel."

She said, "I have not had any exercise today. I sat in my office and while teaching a class and then on the airplane. Can we take a walk?"

As they started out, he realized it had cooled off some, so they turned back and he pulled out a lightweight sweater to wrap around her while they walked. It was a beautiful night. He was thinking of what his chances might be for later, whether her motel bed might go unused that night.

She reached out and took his hand and said, "Hey, where are you? You're not here with me, walking."

He covered up with a comment about the planning for the meeting and they talked about what she wanted to do.

Sandra assured Rob that she did not plan to make anyone cluck, like a chicken for a couple of days. She did want to demonstrate that hypnosis could be used to rapidly train people in difficult complex procedures and also to reinforce safety procedures.

That was a definite plus, since some of the equipment now in use required lengthy and slow training procedures and while training, that machine was not producing. That same equipment had caused three of the last four accidents in all three plants.

Sandra's biggest problem thus far with industry was that employees were afraid that under hypnosis, they would be forced to do something they did not want to do, or that their privacy would be invaded. Women were concerned about being induced to have sex.

When they reached the college, they turned back toward Rob's apartment. She began to really get involved in the discussion and to emphasize a point, took his hand again and continued to hold it as they walked. Rob was pleased and felt it boded well for his campaign to bed Sandra, but he knew that he needed to move really slow, and yet he didn't have that much time, Sandra would

be gone in less than a week. However, if he could get the company to hire her as a consultant to assist him in setting up new training and safety procedures, she would have to stay longer.

When they got back to the apartment, he said, "I'm going to have another glass of wine. Are you interested?"

Sandra said, "Yes, but I should tell you now that you don't have to get me drunk. I'm going to spend the night in your bed tonight. I assume that's okay with you. I have not been with a man since I broke up with my fiancé three years ago and I want you in me in your arms tonight."

"It's more than okay with me, but for the record, I was not trying to get you drunk. Just a little tipsy."

Rob pulled her into his arms, giving her a kiss. She responded by trying to wash his tonsils.

After pouring more wine, Rob took her into his office. He got out a map and showed her exactly where they were, where they had walked and where the motel was.

As he was pointing things out to her, she put her glass on the desk and leaned against him, hugging him with her left arm around his waist. He stopped and, putting his glass on the desk, turned to her. As he did, she put both arms around him and held him very close. He lowered his head and kissed her softly and she kissed him back, slipping him a little tongue again.

He said, "Okay, if that's the way you want to play," and he kissed her, swabbing her teeth and tongue with his tongue, as far into her throat as he could reach.

She pulled back and said, "I need to do a couple of things, okay?

I left my laptop at the motel and I always check my e-mail before bedtime. I am a doctor and I have patients who sometimes have needs."

Rob said, "There is a high-speed connection right here in the computer." and reached over to turn the monitor on.

She told him she not only needed her laptop, her e-mail password was one of those long complicated combinations of alpha and digital characters assigned to her by her ISP and she had not bothered to change it to something she could remember. Plus she needed other things in her bags as well. She had continued on the pill for the last three years. She definitely was not going to skip one now.

They went immediately to the motel where the desk clerk was one he had become friendly with over the last few months. When rob told him he was going to move Sandra out, the clerk was happy. He ran back to the room and all it needed was some clean towels. Her leaving had made his day, since the day shift had made a mistake. A regular guest who had a guaranteed late arrival was due soon. There were no other rooms in town; now he could handle everything. He was so happy he tore up Sandra's registration card, telling them there would be no charge for the 45 minutes she was there.

As they drove back to Rob's apartment, Sandra said, "Well, not only you, but your accounting department will know how big a slut I am. There will be no motel expense for me."

Rob said, "No problem. When I cancelled your reservation at the lodge, I decided to just give you a generous per diem to handle your expenses. However that means you will have to pay me rent." He reached his hand over and slid it up her thigh until he was rubbing her slit through the pale blue panties.

Sandra asked, "What if I don't have enough to pay all the rent at once?"

She had moved her hand to his under her skirt and pulled the gusset of her panties to the side, allowing his fingers access to her wet hole and her clit.

Rob told her, "Well, I guess you'll have to pay on the installment plan, making at least one payment every morning and night. Will that work for you?"

Arriving at the apartment, Rob said, "Thank god we're here! I wanted to stop at the supermarket parking lot to put you in the back seat naked, but saw the police car driving the lot. I knew we would get in trouble, but we are here now."

They ran inside with her bags but, before he could guide her to the stairs to get to the bedroom, she was on her knees in front of him, fumbling at his belt buckle. Between the two of them, his cock was waving in front of her face in less than a minute. Mean while she shucked the sundress to the floor standing in the tiny blue panties before she dropped to her knees, swallowing him in one gulp, with suction no vacuum cleaner could ever match.

He was quick; it only took a couple of minutes to shoot a load, which she quickly swallowed. She licked him clean. He was relieved of the immediate pressure, but felt unfinished, until he realized that he would be in her pussy very soon. Then he would end up drained completely.

She checked her e-mail. There was only one message, which she read and laughed.

He asked. "What?"

Sandra mused, "Damn, she did it."

"What?"

"I had a referral from another therapist. He had an ethical problem with what she wanted and I took the patient, even though she had to travel to see me. I shouldn't tell you, but since I don't even know her name, it won't matter."

"People ask if hypnosis can beat a polygraph test and any ethical therapist will tell them no, but every now and then, we wonder if the right subject comes along, would it work. Her husband had caught this young woman in a compromising situation. She was being kissed and fondled by another man. Since this was not a criminal situation, instead of just saying no, I listened to her story."

"She claimed to love her husband and only had sex five or six times with other men, because he was busy with his college classes. She figured that after he finished college, he would have the time to keep her satisfied and she would be able to remain faithful. She argued it was only sex and casual at that, meaning that mostly she gave hand jobs and on two occasions, a blow job, and only once had intercourse, with the other men - actually man, one of the two who got blow jobs.

"He was a friend of the husband. She had told the husband that she had never done more than kiss usually. But she had allowed a couple of guys to feel her breasts. He didn't believe her and said that even if that was true, it still qualified as being unfaithful. I felt that what she did was wrong, but she was almost suicidal and I agreed to help her, provided that no one would ever know. She also had to understand that what I was going to do probably would not work. There was a slim chance if she really worked at it."

"I put her under and had several sessions with her where I convinced her first that suicide was a very bad thing. Only then did I work on her subconscious to make her believe she had never cheated on her husband. I thought she might actually pass a polygraph test. I told her if she passed the test, she would remember the truth. But that I would not bill her until after she had the test and then, only if she fooled the machine."

"Well, she took the test a couple of months ago and passed the machine, but it seems that did not get her husband back. He told her even if she had not cheated by her standards, his feeling was if she allowed herself to be compromised like that, she would eventually cheat. When she did, he couldn't handle it. Since she is still to be divorced and will get no money from him, she will have to send me small payments for a while. Poor red-headed low rent slut."

Rob said, "What do you mean, low rent slut?"

"I never knew her name, just the initials M.B., so in my mind I called her by the phrase I used to put her under, poor red-headed low rent slut."

Rob could hardly believe his ears and knew he had to pass over it, so he pulled her away from the computer, picked her up and carried her up to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and started undressing her, which meant pulling off the tiny blue panties.

She said, "Aren't you going to ask me what I want?"

He reached up and kissed her with a deep sweep of his tongue in her mouth.

She was naked on his bed and so was he. As he spread her legs and started kissing her labia, he said, "If I don't do what you want, I figure you'll tell me."

Less than five minutes later, she had her first orgasm, followed at two to three minute intervals by additional moaning. She went screaming into her fourth climax as it turned into a mind bending big "O". All she could do was lie there shuddering and shaking. Finally Sandra lay under his tongue, quivering and crying as her body rocked to mini-orgasms like after shocks to an earthquake.

He said, "You're crying."

"Tears of joy. I have never had that many men in my life, but no one ever did that to me! I know we have only met today, eight hours ago, but I need to know, when can we get married?"

"We are along way from being through here. You may not want to marry me when we are finished."

She was still crying and as she tried to laugh, she began to hiccup and said, "Damn, I've got the hiccups. I was trying to say if there is more, it will have to wait until after the reception. I'm not sure I'm strong enough to go through that again."

Rob laughed and captured her clit with his lips and began flicking it with his tongue as he sucked it like a straw in a thick milk shake. When she screamed, the hiccups started again.

Sandra grabbed his ears and said, "I need to restrict my breathing. I need something to hold in my mouth."

Rob laughed and reversed his body. Keeping his head on her pussy, he swung his leg over her chest until his cock was touching her nose. As he thrust his tongue back into her vaginal tunnel and began to lick, he wondered if he had gone too fast. Then he reconsidered. He had just cum in her mouth less than 30 minutes before. Then his cock was vacuumed into a hot wet compression chamber.

They settled into a steady 69 rhythm. As he probed with his tongue, she sucked hard. He continued massaging her clit with his lips, tongue and teeth. She was licking his shaft while her hands caressed his balls, which felt to him like they were swollen to the size of tennis balls. He tortured her clit until she came again and the second climax was announced by panting with moans of joy.

He managed to grunt, "I'm about to cum."

She pulled his cock back until she got a tight lip lock immediately behind the flare of his circumcised head and started jacking his shaft with both hands. Rob saw his entire life flash before his eyes as she drained him completely leaving him an empty shell of a person. He knew he was dead; he couldn't move.

She finally rolled him off her and he managed to croak, "Give me the phone."

As he looked up her angelic face, he found it hard to believe this divine creature had just swallowed the largest load of cum his body had ever produced and yet her face was clean and dry. She had taken it all. He knew he wanted to fuck that face as many times a day as he could get it up every day for the rest of his life.

"It's 1:30 in the morning. Who are you going to call?"

"Nine-one-one. I need at the very least a transfusion. And then the police to have you locked up until I get my strength back enough to do that again."

Sandra giggled and said, "Well, in that case, if you are really interested." She took his cock into her mouth. He noticed that immediately there was a response.

"How are you able to do that? I would have bet anything I could not get hard again for at least an hour."

Still giggling, she said, "A post hypnotic suggestion can work wonders. Now do you believe?"

When his cock returned to it's working size of 8½ inches standing straight up in her grasp while she continued to kiss the head and lightly jack his shaft with her hand just covering the head, she hit the super sensitive spot just under the very tip on each stroke. He reversed his position and drove his rejuvenated cock straight into her pussy, bottoming out on the first stroke. As he continued to probe, he felt a weakness, a yielding he had not felt in a woman before. He put her knees over his shoulders and began to fuck her really hard. He slid into an opening, the whole head of his cock passing through a tight ring of muscle.

Sandra yelled, "Oh, oh, oh my, help! Zunnnnnggh, oh wow, please, please do that some more, what are you doing, don't talk, just fuck, keep on fucking! How did you get in there? OOOOOH, unnnnnnggh. Rob, Rob, don't stop; keep doing that, oh, my. Rob, I am being fucked, I have had sex and been made love to, but I have never been fucked like this, please, please, keep fucking me, I'm trying to stay awake, but if I pass out, just keep fucking me and I'll be back soon, I'm sure, just don't stop!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.