Mark - Cover

Mark

Copyright© 2008 by Raptor5

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - About a young boy with growth problems, until he hits puberty. Then all kinds hormones and love gets into play.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   MaleDom   Harem   Pregnancy   Size  

Mark started college that fall, and took every computer course available. At their new home he spent a lot of time in his study working on his computer. While doing his studies, he had another program up and running. When he finished his home work, he looked at the running program and found several errors. He inserted a disc and copied the program, then shut down the computer and went to the bedroom to his lovely ladies.

As he entered the room, his two beauties were waiting on the bed expectantly. Smiling at them he joined them.

"How are my slaves tonight" he asked?

Mary answered first, as was her right, as his number one.

"I was distracted at school most of the day thinking of you with Kathy at college, but I knew you loved me and I agreed to share you with her". "Other than that, I had a very good day. I have a meeting tomorrow, so I will be late getting home."

"We will all go out for dinner, then".

"That will be great".

He looked over at Kathy and smiled.

"And you my little slave?"

"After you left class today, my TA's [teacher's assistants] asked about you". "I didn't know what to tell them, but told them a little about you". "They are asking some questions that I could not answer due to being your slave".

"What were the questions they asked?"

"They wanted to know how I knew you so well. How you were doing work of a fourth year student, with little or no corrections or advice. But the one I could not answer was: 'Do you get feelings or a sense of- I can't really explain it, almost of belonging to him?' I just blushed. They smiled; they knew the answer to that one. You must have the same effect on them as you have on us"


Both Mary and Kathy were only children. Their families were quite wealthy. Both fathers owned their own companies. Neither mother had to work. They kept busy supporting various arts and charities. They were good people.

Mary's father was worth at least ten million when he and her mother were killed in a drive-by shooting, after a night out. Mary's parents had finished dinner at a fine restaurant in the next town. They had just started home, when a fusillade of gunfire killed them both. Later it was found that two warring gangs wanted the same turf. Her father and mother were collateral damage. She was the only heir. With the life insurance and the company, she inherited thirty five million dollars. She was twelve at the time and was a junior in high school. An aunt, a rather rigid person acted as guardian until she was emancipated at seventeen.

Because she was so precocious, she had no friends. She was never drawn to boys or men as she was maturing. When she met Kathy as she started college, she was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. Yes, she was bossy, but Kathy liked it. Kathy became her lover. She graduated from college at seventeen and started working in a high school at eighteen. She met Mark two years later.

Kathy's story paralleled Mary's in many respects. Her IQ was out in orbit. By age five, her parents knew she was a prodigy. By twelve she was going to college. Her parents had a body guard with her at all times. That is until he tried to rape her. He disappeared. She graduated from college at age fourteen. A computer whiz, she got her degree, naturally in Computer Science. Like Mary, she had no interest in the opposite sex. Until, that is, she met Mark.

Her parents had given her everything, except what she needed most, LOVE. But she made do even without it. When she turned seventeen, he parents were killed in a plane crash. She was a genuine heiress worth about forty-five million dollars. The college that she had gone to hired her to teach Computer Science. Her life changed when she met Mary.

At that time neither wanted anyone but each other. Mary the Master and Kathy the Submissive, they enjoyed this life. But that also changed with Mark's arrival. Now the master was a slave and her submissive was slave to both

The money they each had was making more money and a closely guarded secret. They lived a modest life style and didn't have any problems about money. In fact, it didn't connect very much with their daily lives at all. In the rare event that they needed or wanted something, they just bought it and that was that. Buying lingerie, a pair of shoes or an estate, were all on the same level of acquisition to them. Mark didn't have any idea what their net worth was. He just said get it, they did. He was their new Master, they did what they were told and loved it.


He climbed into bed between his two lovely ladies. They snuggled up to him as they fell asleep. He laid there thinking of the program he had been running. Those mistakes were put in when the program was written. The program looked easy enough to crack. I'll deal with that after school he thought, slowly slipping off to sleep.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.