Mark - Cover

Mark

Copyright© 2008 by Raptor5

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - About a young boy with growth problems, until he hits puberty. Then all kinds hormones and love gets into play.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   MaleDom   Harem   Pregnancy   Size  

Crazed with lust, all she could think of was having his cock in her, "yes I can live with that and more if necessary to have you as my lover". "Kathy, you need to know more about me before you commit yourself to me". Kathy looked at him trying to understand what he was saying, while her body was telling her to just fuck him. "Once you have received my sperm you will be mine forever, just like Mary".

Kathy "what do you mean, I'll be yours forever".

Mark "Kathy I don't really know what happened, but once my body started growing something happened to my brain and inside my body". "I really can't describe it, when I came in Mary; I felt a bond and something changed in her and me". The whole time he was talking to Kathy, she was stroking his cock. With precum leaking out coating her hand, out instinct she changed hands and brought her covered hand to her lips and was licking it off before Mark could stop her. As her tongue touched the precum, her body went into overload. She started having an orgasm; her eyes went wide and rolled up till all you could see was the whites. As she collapsed on Mark panting, he said "too late". As Kathy recovered, she looked at me with love, "please make love to me" she asked. I told her that I will make love to, but you will me mine totally after that. She said I'm yours already. So I rolled on top of her, as I lined up my cock to her slit, she reached down and guided it into her. I pushed gently and splayed her lips open; she started moaning and grunted as the head popped past her lips. I paused so she could adjust to the size; with a nod she let me know she was ready. I slowly started stroking in and out, slowly pushing deeper with each stroke. When I had seven inches in her I bottomed out on her cervix, I stopped and ground the head my dick on her cervix, and she gasped and moaned. I took this as she liked it; I started stroking slowly full strokes, each time hitting her cervix; her moaning and panting getting louder with each stroke. Her legs wrapped around my waist and grew tighter. I started pounding away, slamming harder with each stroke, smashing into cervix harder each time. Fifth teen minutes later, her moans and grunts were at a fever pitch, I felt her cervix opening up to receive me into her womb.

As I felt my balls tingling and starting to tighten up, I slammed even harder. Her womb couldn't take the pounding anymore and opened up to receive my cock. Her orgasm started peaking as my cock slid through her cervix into her womb. My dick swelled and I drenched her womb with my seed.

Her orgasm peaked as I passed through, as my sperm bathed her womb; she felt my sperm splashing in her womb she let out a scream and passed out. My cock still pulsing from the last of my orgasm, Mary came running the room.

Mary looked franticly at Kathy and me. I looked at Mary as I slowly pulled out of Kathy's pussy, rolled over onto my back. Pulled Kathy's passed out body to me and whispered into her ear. Kathy I spoke, you now belong to me forever, and you will do what ever I want anytime I want, with who I want, now and forever. I am now your first love. Then I looked at Mary and smiled, beckoned her to me. She raced over and jumped into my arms. Mary my love, "you are now my number one woman, Kathy is now number two". "You will be in charge of all the women that join us in the future, is that clear"? Mary just nodded. I held her close to me gently petting her, waiting for Kathy to come around.

About a half hour later, Kathy started to come around. When she opened her eyes, she saw me looking at her. All I saw in her eyes was love. She rolled over and grabbed me, holding me tightly, all the while telling me how much she loved me and she was mine to do as I saw fit. Once I calmed her down, I told her that she was mine just like I told her. Mary was my number one and ruled the roast. You Kathy are my number two; you will now follow Mary's order as they were mine. I love you both very much. Something happened to me when I ejaculated in you're your vagina, I don't how to explain it, it just happens. I tried to stop you Kathy, but you licked my sperm off your hand and had a major orgasm. By then you were already mine, I just finished what you started.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.