Mark - Cover

Mark

Copyright© 2008 by Raptor5

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - About a young boy with growth problems, until he hits puberty. Then all kinds hormones and love gets into play.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   MaleDom   Harem   Pregnancy   Size  

Mark went through a very painful growth; he grew three feet in three months and finally stopped at 6', 198lbs. His family and Miss Bridges fawned over him every chanced they got. What nobody thought of was, Mark and Miss Bridges were getting really close. He went to try out for football. The coach's were really surprised at finding that he was natural at the game. His parents had to go to the school board to get him on the team, due to his age. They reluctantly agreed. They made him Quarterback with starting line up.

Mark and Miss Bridges continued to work together on his projects while he played football. The girls at school looked it him oddly, they wanted to get to know him, but were standoffish due to his age. Mark and Mary, as she asked him to call her in private, started to get closer then school policy allowed. It started out as a simple hug here, a kiss on the cheek there. As time went by, things got a lot more exciting. One night after the game on the road, Mary asked him to ride back to town with her. She wanted to ask him some questions.

On the trip home Mary said, Mark things are getting complicated with us. You need to now about me. I'm having a lesbian relationship with a college professor. She was my professor in college and we got together. We have been living together ever since. The problem is I'm falling in love with you. Mark started to say something. She raised her hand to hold him off, please wait till I'm done. She continued, I'm sure you feel the same way about me. I still love Kathy; she was my life till you came along. Your parents know something is going on with us, but have never said anything. Next year you be a senior, yes they are moving you up a couple of grades again. I don't know what to do; I still want to be with you. But I don't know what or how you feel now. Then with you jumping grades and playing football, we will not see each other as much.

Mary I have liked many of my teachers over the years, but I fell in love with you over the past year. I would love to see you more, but it could cause you problems if anyone found out. I got a feeling that I will not be a senior at all. What the school and my parents haven't told you is that they want me to test out; I have already applied to go to college this fall if I do. I have applied to go to Ohio State. I will be taking computer science, advanced math, and computer programming. Professor Johnson will be one of my teachers there.

Mary gasps.

Mark, "yes I have known about you and Kathy for three months now. I figured it out by different things you said and did". "You had two different perfumes on most mornings". "I just didn't know who till you said Kathy". "I have already met her; she is as beautiful like you". "The time I was with her I smelled your perfume on her". "My parents said not to tell you yet, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you". "I promised them". "It was supposed to be a surprise". "I think they know my feeling about you". "They just told me to be careful".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.