Jenny's Piercing - Cover

Jenny's Piercing

by Inspector Javert

Copyright© 2007 by Inspector Javert

Fiction Story: An older woman gets her nipples pierced, publically, as part of the humiliation she craves.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   .

I had decided it was time for my slave to get her nipples pierced. I know what you are thinking, "Big deal, typical thing to do for a slavegirl.". This is true, however please allow me to elaborate a bit. My slavegirl is 50 years old, I'm 33. She's not the hot hardbody a young slave would be but for my purposes she has her uses. There is nothing like an older, elegant refined woman for humiliating. You know the type, they are principals, teachers, executives. Mine happens to be a bank manager. Haughty, well dressed, gray hair kept short and swept back off the temples, aggresive attitude, she knows she's made it and you better get out of the way. Valise in one hand, cell phone in the other, you'd give her a second look and think not bad for an old bitch as she passed you by, stylish business suit with a just past the knee length skirt in gray, matching jacket and blouse, black stockings and for the shoes sensible flats of course. No slutty heels for the professional businesswoman. Minimal makeup to enhance what she has and hide any aging, body still in shape from the gym, pert breasts with just a B-cup with little sag. Common brown eyes with a bit of her strength in them.

There is nothing so delicious as seeing a woman like that on her knees revelling in being debased and humiliated. They thrive on the duality of their natures and the release of their time as an abject slut fulfills them. They know they want it, they don't play games about it and are eager for it, grateful in fact. I had decided it was time for my slave to have her nipples pierced as I mentioned, and it would have to be done publically to maximize her humiliation and discomfort. The time I decided upon was Friday night, the place was Ybor City, Tampa's night life district for the young crowd full of bars, meat markets, more bars and tattoo/piercing parlors. Lunch Hour Friday she is called and given her instructions, this will keep her on edge the whole afternoon at the bank. "Hello Jenny, we're going to go to Ybor tonight to show you off a bit and get your nips done finally.", I can hear her gasp a bit, I'd love to call her slave but banks being banks you never know who's listening, this is already pushing it. "Be ready by nine, we don't want to keep you out too late now do we." I chuckle softly, "Yes Sir, i'll be ready." she says with apprehension and excitement mixed in her voice. "I'll see you then.".

She knows how to be dressed for this, and is ready for me when I arrive at her house. I firmly believe in and love public humiliation. It is the true test of a slave. Now some Master's enjoy having their sluts in public dressed as total sluts. They are nice to look at but with my older slaves I like to mix their business wear with the garish slut motif. So as I enter her house I'm pleased to see her kneeling and dressed quite appropriately. From the top, her stylish short cut is now tousled and wavy, it isn't long enough to curl and that's a shame, but she's done the best she can with it. Lashes are heavily mascara'd, eye shadow slightly overdone, cheekbones elegantly rouged, lips cherry red and lip-liner applied perfectly. For contrast she wears her business blazer, standard gray and boring. Under the blazer however is a very tight latex neon-pink tube top, holding her breasts up and tight together, presenting cleavage for the world to see. One button on the blazer is holding it closed, just above her navel so that the tube top, and her bare-midriff are revealed. Her skirt is close to standard business issue, but cut halfway between thigh and knees, no panties are worn beneath it. I always vacillate between the micro-mini skirt and panties or this one and no panties. Tonight it is classier skirt and no panties. However, it is tight enough to allow the observant to see no panty lines. Garter belt a must, black, holding up tight-weave fishnet stockings to show off her legs. Not too bad for an old bitch as I mentioned. Three inch stiletto's complete the ensemble. I know, I know we all like heels to be higher, but as I've said I like to mix the respectable with the slutty to increase the degradation. Her well manicured nails painted a most unbusinesslike slut red.

Legs spread, hands on hips, head lowered she waits. She kisses my feet, "Master" she breathes "please don't do this, i'm scared, what if someone i know sees me, what if a young teller is out there tonight.". "You had better hope nobody you know is there slave, it is hardly your crowds type of place after all, and you don't look quite yourself either. Now stand up girl, bend over and hike up your skirt." With swift obedience my slave is standing, bent over at the waist with her skirt hiked up showing off her bare ass and pussy. "you've shaved slave, that is good." I mention as I give her a couple light swats on the ass. I run a finger over her slit "As usual you are wet slut, you want this you whore, you're 50 years old and you want to be paraded around as a slut slave and probably would want to serve anyone we meet. Well this should give you something to think about tonight.". I slip two one-inch diameter ben wa balls in her cunt. "Keep those in all night." I tell the gasping slut. "Now one more thing to wear for you. Stand up, arms behind back.". Jenny drops her skirt and stands upright, hands crossed behind her rear and her breasts thrust out as she's been taught. I place her collar around her neck, standard one inch leather collar, three D-rings and a lock. A clicking sound lets her know she's been locked in it. She whimpers and I tousle her hair and turn her to face me. "I know you're scared slave, but you know you want this and it will be ok. This is what you were made for, to be exhibited and used as I desire and you know it and love it." I give her a reassuring kiss.

Ybor City, where you always have to pay for parking damn it. Well that's ok, my slavegirl provides, getting out of the car to hand the money to the female attendant and provocatively licking her lips as she's been taught. The attendant doesn't seem to know what to think, staring at this elderly woman dressed somewhat respectably but obviously slutty. Jennifer blushes as always, she never gets used to it after all this time. 10:00 at night and it is still early, but some of the frat boys and coeds are out already, both taking a second look as this high-heeled woman, collared and made up strolls behind her. We can hear them talk "Oh my God look at that", "What the hell?", "She's way too old for that.", "Not bad for old stuff.", "What is with that collar, is that locked on? Ewwwwww.". My slave's face is scarlet and her temperature must feel like it's 10 degrees high she's so mortified. She occasionally stumbles as she hears a comment. I know too though that her pussy is soaked from this. She is eating this up, this is her heaven as she both hates it and adores it. Knowing she loves it makes it all the more humiliating for her. Right now she'd fuck anything I told her to. I cup her ass and guide her into a reasonably uncrowded bar. With some luck, we manage to secure a table and we take a seat. "Slut, undo your blazer, no need to hide your top in here, besides it is quite warm." She looks imploringly at me, "Master...", "Do you want to be paddled over my knee here? I think the college girls and boys might like seeing that.". "No Master, forgive me Master." she whispers as she undoes the one button she was allowed.

"Get us drinks slut." I tell her. Jenny catches a waitresses eye, and we wait for her get to our table, watching the people move back and forth, gaping at this collared woman in a neon-pink tube top old enough to be their mother/grandmother. The waitress arrives, cute, perky, college age "Would you like a drink?", as she has been trained to do Jenny orders for us "Yes Ma'am, if it please you a Coors for the gentleman and a Coors light for me. That will be all Ma'am." The waitress gives me a quizzical look and I nod my head. She shrugs, arches her eyebrows and heads off to the bar. "How are those balls doing my cunt. I bet you are soaked aren't you." My whore clenches her teeth "God Master, i'm dripping down my stockings and i'm ready to get myself off right now." "Well slave you aren't allowed to do that yet, though i know you'd do anyone here just to get off or you'd love to head to the ladies room to take care of it yourself.". The waitress returns with our beers, Jenny pays her with a more than generous tip saying "Thank you for the service, it is most appreciated." Her eyes demurely lowered. The waitress walks off, happy with the tip but obviously put off and wondering what is going on.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.