Rings Of Transformation - Cover

Rings Of Transformation

by JRParz

Copyright© 2007 by JRParz

Mind Control Sex Story: This is set in the Spells R Us universe. Bart undergoes a mission to save his beautiful girlfriend, who has been targeted by a lesbian using voodoo on her. One magical transformation after another here, to include a very memorable one!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Paranormal   DomSub   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Body Modification   School   Transformation   .

Thanks to Bill Hart for the creation of the Spells R Us Universe. This tale has more than my usual transformations.

I.

"Damn!" Bart Stearns muttered under his breath.

It had been the third time Tara Seavers shot him down, and as he watched the girl turn the corner, his eyes were riveted on her incredible butt. It was then that he heard David and Ray laughing at his expense. They both had warned him that he’d be wasting his time and making a fool of himself, but he went ahead and approached Tara anyway.

It was a month ago when Ray told him about the beautiful new transfer student. At the time, he had been going steady with Lisa Templeton for a year and he had no interest in ruining a good thing.

“Wait till you get a look at her, she’s so fucking fine you’ll cream your pants.”

Until Tara came along, Lisa had stood leaps and bounds above the rest when it came to beauty. Lisa was the school's head cheerleader. She stood 5’8” with shoulder length brown hair, huge, dark brown eyes, and a vivacious body with tremendous boobs. It was quite a sight to watch her perform various cheers and gymnastics. But even still, after seeing Tara, he wouldn’t have minded fucking her. So, Bart made it a point to avoid her to cut back on the temptation.

But then the dreams started, and in them Tara was the star performer. Tara stood about 5'6" with long wavy blonde hair. She was curvaceous, yet slim, and her face was beautiful and sexy. He loved her sparkling blue eyes, and although her breasts weren’t nearly as large as Lisa's, they still bounced nicely when she walked.

After one of those sex dreams in particular, Bart woke up to the biggest hard-on of his life. Waking up hard was something he did a lot, but not this hard and with shock he realized his desire was solely focused on Tara. He wanted and needed to fuck her.

At first, Lisa reaped the benefits of Bart’s increased desire and loved it. She possessed a very healthy appetite when it came to sex, so she welcomed Bart’s advances but Bart soon realized Lisa wasn’t the answer.

Bart reflected on the very first night he had sex with Lisa and how entranced he was with her spectacular boobs. He remembered kissing each of her hardened nipples while he fucked her, eliciting multiple orgasms.

As it were, they were destined to be a couple, both realizing what they possessed. He had a reputation for having a nice big dick, and she had a reputation for having the nicest rack. But then Tara ruined everything, and one night while he was fucking Lisa, he screamed out Tara's name.

Lisa went ballistic on him and dumped him on the spot. Although he felt bad for Lisa, he thought maybe it was a blessing in disguise. How else would he be able to pursue Tara? Then Tara did the improbable – she rejected him.

Bart wasn't familiar with rejection. For even as a child he stood out as being the cutest boy in class. The girls just flocked to him, for not only was he the cutest, he was the town's best athlete. In his freshman year of high school, Bart made varsity in all three sports, and not only was he the most popular boy in school, he was gaining a reputation for being a stud.

That was mainly due to his most memorable summer, where Bart learned the art of confidence, and how it allowed him to charm the panties off any girl he wanted. He collected five cherries alone before settling down with Lisa.

Bart let three days pass before he approached Tara again, and this time he told his friends, which proved a huge mistake. Tara was quickly gaining the reputation of being an ice queen, but with a dozen roses in hand, he was surely going to thaw her.

"These are for you, ” Bart told Tara with a smile. “Can I follow them up with dinner?"

"I don't want your flowers… and I damn well don’t want to go out on a date with you," Tara responded before she turned and walked away.

Bart stood there in utter disbelief. Not only had he been rejected for a second time, but this time it was done in front of Dave and Ray.

As Bart tried to analyze what it was that drew him to Tara, the only thing he could think of was that she was the only girl that had ever rejected him. Strangely, he hadn’t felt this much frustration since Sally Springs.

Bart reflected back to that special summer when he was a mere thirteen… and his next door neighbor, Sally, was a very sexy seventeen year old. Sally was a major tease and loved tormenting him by sunbathing in her backyard in the nude. Given his room was on the second floor, he had a clear view of Sally.

One day in particular, while Sally was reclining in nothing but her pair of sunglasses, he was in his room stroking himself at the sight of her. Then he suddenly got the shock of his young life when Sally waved him to come over.

Bart remembered how nervous he was when he arrived. Sally was standing up, still naked, and smiling at his entrance. The girl was absolutely gorgeous as his eyes roamed every inch of her. From her long blonde hair, to her plump juicy tits, to her incredibly voluptuous body – did he mention she had shaven her pussy?

Sally told him to strip and seconds later he stood before her naked. It was at thirteen when he discovered he was rather well endowed. Sally had him lay back on the reclining while she straddled him, and he remembered how incredible she felt as she lowered her pussy on top of him.

Bart groaned as Sally humped up and down on his dick, and seconds later he was shooting up inside of her. Bart remembered being embarrassed, but Sally told him not to worry. Then she did the most amazing thing by shifting around and taking his spent dick inside her mouth.

In less than a minute, Bart felt himself grow rock hard again, and this time when they fucked, Sally was the one who came… multiple times.

II.

Bart pulled his black Firebird into the Sterling Mall parking lot. He got out of his car and headed straight towards the food court before turning right into a little shop called Spells R Us.

“Hi, Bart, I’ll be with you in a moment, ” an elderly man called out to him from the back room.

Bart waited for the man to emerge and was shocked to see that he was old and dressed in a bathrobe.

“How did you do this?” Bart asked as the man approached him.

“Surely you noticed the name of my shop, right?”

“You cast a spell on me?”

“I had to get you here, didn’t I?” the man replied with a smile.

“Well, now that I’m here, what next?” Bart asked as he took a moment to look around the shop.

"I’d like to recruit your services in battling Tara."

"You know about her?!"

"Listen, Bart… if I'm going to be able to help you, then you need to get with the game plan here."

“Sorry, ” Bart whispered, blushing.

“Incidentally, have you noticed that lust that you felt for Tara has simmered down?"

“Hey, you’re right!” Bart responded with a smile.

"Don’t get too happy, it’s only because there’s a decent amount of protection against such things while you’re in my shop.”

“How is Tara doing this to me?”

“Voodoo.”

"Voodoo?!”

“More precisely, a Voodoo Doll.”

“Is this… like… forever?!”

"Nope… it’s until she starts using her doll on someone else.”

“When will that be?”

“Based on the power fluctuation I’m detecting… tonight.”

“Then I’ll be free from her?”

“Sure.”

“Then all I have to do is wait her out, right?”

“In theory, but you’re not going to want to do that.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because her intended target would suffer.”

“Why should I care?”

“Her target is Lisa.”

“Lisa?!”

“That’s right… your Lisa.”

“But…”

“Tara’s a lesbian.”

“This doesn’t make sense. Why would a lesbian use voodoo to make me want to fuck her?"

"Because Tara’s a mean lesbian… and she needed to get you out of the way.”

"But Lisa isn’t…”

“Like that ever mattered when it comes to voodoo."

“I’ve got to warn her!”

“Warning her won’t help, ” the man replied with a sigh.

“Then what will help?”

"You’ll need to undergo a mission.”

“A mission…?”

“A mission with risks..."

"What kind of risks!"

“The kind that are life changing… are you game?”

“And if I don’t undergo this mission?”

“Then Lisa becomes Tara’s lesbian lover until she tires of her.”

“And when she tires of her, everything will go back to normal?”

“Not exactly… uh… Lisa will forever be changed.”

“You mean…?”

“Yes, she’ll be a lesbian for the rest of her life.”

“This is incredible, ” Bart whispered.

"Let me tell you how we got to this stage. Anytime the supernatural is at work, I become aware of it. If I feel the tampering was innocent or harmless enough, I basically ignore it. If it becomes malicious or selfish, I take action.”

“Or have someone else take action.”

“Delegating is a testament to my leadership, ” the man responded with a smile.

“So, how did Tara acquire such power?” Bart asked.

“Well, she doesn't really have any powers of her own per say, what she possesses is an extensive knowledge on how to use that voodoo doll of hers.”

“Where did she learn it… from a book?

“That can’t be taught by reading a book. Her aunt taught her when she turned sixteen years old, and it’s unfortunate because Tara was a sweet, innocent girl before her aunt corrupted her.”

“Is this the first time she has used the doll?” Bart asked.

“No. Tara used her doll to alter three girls. Two are from her previous high school and a college student she met when she moved here.”

“What did she do to them?”

“Tara tied them to her sexually. The good thing is that she can only use the doll on one person at a time. The bad thing is that once she’s turned a girl into her lesbian lover, the girl will forever have lesbian feelings.”

“Wait a second! So, even if I succeed in this mission, Lisa will still be doomed to be a lesbian?!”

“Not exactly… what will probably happen is that Lisa will desire both boys and girls.”

“She’ll be bi?”

“Correct.”

“That could be a good thing.”

“Yeah, I thought you might like that.”

“What happened to the other girls?”

“The girls from Tara’s former high school have turned to each other for sexual comfort, and the co-ed and part time waitress still sees Tara.”

“So, how do I save my ex?”

“Trust me… if you succeed in this mission, she’ll be closer to you than ever.”

“What’s the mission?”

The old man pulled out a small box from his bathrobe pocket and handed it to Bart. Bart opened the box up and saw three gold rings.

"I call them the Rings of Transformation. They’ve been soaking in spell juice since Tara enslaved her first girl. It doesn’t matter which ring is used, but it does matter on the order of their use."

"So, who wears them?"

"I thought that would have been common sense to you. You start with yourself tonight.”

“I have to wear one of these things?!”

“Yes, go ahead and slip it on tonight before you go to bed. Then get Lisa to wear the second ring, and Tara to wear the third ring.”

“Anything else I should know?”

“The rings prevent the wearer from taking the ring off as to allow the spells to run their course. Don’t allow someone else to take off a ring, and don’t allow anyone to wear more than one ring.”

“Why, what will happen?”

“Things can get messy, not to mention sticky.”

"What exactly is going to happen to me and Lisa?" Bart asked.

"Totally depends on the timing and circumstance. The spells inside the ring deciphers the best way to succeed in the mission."

“So, what you’re saying is that I’m basically going along for the ride?”

"In a way… but everything will make better sense as its happening."

"Lisa had better appreciate this," Bart mumbled.

III.

No sooner had Bart stepped foot outside the Spells R Us shop, when he felt that strange intense need to be with Tara again. Now that he was aware of the whys, the whole experience was freaky. To actually have a hard-on for someone due to voodoo was mind boggling.

Bart also thought he should warn Lisa about what was about to happen to her, but the old man told him it wouldn’t be wise.

It was later on that evening when Bart felt his sexual hunger for Tara start to dissipate, and he felt to know it meant Lisa’s was only beginning. He wondered how Lisa would deal with suddenly lusting over a girl when she had always told him she felt ill from the mere thought of lesbianism.

Bart picked up one of the rings and gazed at it. If he wasn’t living this first hand, there was no way he would have believed this possible. Bart sighed and slipped the ring on his finger and went to bed. Almost immediately, he felt drowsy and closed his eyes.

IV.

Lisa was undergoing quite an ordeal herself. She was lying naked on top of her sheets, tossing and turning with sexual need. Lisa couldn’t make sense of her sudden desire to make love to Tara Seavers, but the feelings were growing in intensity with each passing second.

Lisa groaned as she envisioned Tara, as their hands took liberties with each others curves. Then she gasped when she felt Tara enter her wet vagina with two of her fingers. Suddenly, she wanted to go down on Tara, and as alien as the thought was, she wanted it more than she ever wanted anything more in her life. Lisa gazed down at Tara’s wet treasure with hunger while her own hands caressed and kneaded her large boobs.

Lisa cried out from an orgasm when Tara’s fingers grazed her clit. But despite the orgasm, she didn’t feel complete without Tara and as a result started to cry.

V.

Bart woke up, stretched, and then opened his eyes and gasped. Two noticeably sized breasts protruded out from his chest. Bart quickly moved his body to the side and felt the heavy weight shift on him.

"Oh, my god!" he cried out, and immediately noticed his new higher voice.

Slowly, more out of nervous curiosity then anything else, Bart moved his hand down underneath his loose boxers and felt a girl’s vagina.

Then he sprang out of bed and immediately regretted what that did to his new tits. His boxers fell off his slim waist, and down to the floor. Bart looked down at his new anatomy with stunned amazement. Then he kicked off his boxers and rushed to his closet mirror. Not only was he not his male self… not only was he this breathtakingly beautiful teenaged girl… but he was the spitting image of Tara Seavers!

Bart moved his hands up to cup his new breasts… then they took a life of their own as they slid across his new body. He was turning himself on and he couldn’t stop himself.

Then before he reached down and entered himself, he remembered the mission and knew what he had to do. Bart picked up his cell and called Lisa’s house. He would have called her cell, but he knew she wouldn’t answer.

"Hello," Lisa's mother answered after the fourth ring.

"Hi, Mrs. Templeton, can I speak with Lisa?" he asked Lisa’s mother in his new soft sweet voice.

"I think she's sleeping," Mrs. Templeton replied, sounding a little annoyed.

"My name is Tara and I know she’ll want to talk to me."

"Wait a minute," Mrs. Templeton mumbled.

Bart’s free hand came up and cupped his left tit while he waiting for Lisa. To think… he actually had female breasts, and although they weren’t nearly as big as Lisa’s, they were still quite a sight. Bart looked forward to making love to Lisa with his new body, and could feel himself growing wet between his legs at the prospect.

"Tara!" Lisa answered when she came to the phone.

"Hi, Lisa ... Can you tell me why I’m lying here on your ex-boyfriend’s bed and fingering myself?”

“Huh?”

Bart fucked me last night and I spent the night with him… but now… well now I want to be with you. I don’t understand it, but not for the life of me do I understand why I’d rather lick your pussy than have Bart fuck me again."

"Oh, god… you’re feeling it too?!”

“What do you mean?! Are you saying you want to lick my pussy as well?” Bart asked her, pleased with his performance.

“I don't know what’s happened to me… to us… but I need to be with you in the worst way," Lisa groaned.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.