10% Book One - Cover

10% Book One

Copyright© John Wales 2007

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Two young sisters flee an abusive home and end up in the clutches of an evil woman. This woman stumbles upon a secret that will put society on its ear or destroy it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Sister  

Sheila Knox drove into the parking spot next to her lawyer's car. There was more talk concerning the explosive interchange when Carl Jenkins and two members of the Stethbridge board of directors demanded Sheila's resignation. This interchange had been recorded too.

Beside her was Margaretta. She was the one carrying the briefcase and the money it contained.

An hour and a half later the two got into Sheila's car and drove east to get on the 404 to head north to make the delivery.

I started the CD player and tied to relax. The damned lawyers were almost as bad as the fools at Stethbridge. They wanted affidavits for everything. At least traffic was not that heavy. Margaretta was watchful in the seat beside me. Her job was to protect both me and my property though she could suck a clit with the best. Too bad she was one of those that were addicts.

Later I took the exit to 16th Avenue. I drove down the major street for only a few blocks when a cube van smashed into my side of the car. We were pushed sideways. I slammed on the brakes but a parked car was just too close. I pushed the brake harder and we hit. The air bags suddenly exploded and we came to a stop. Somebody was going to pay now.

Margaretta was out the door and left the briefcase on the floor. I could not get out because the truck was only a door thickness away. I climbed over the console and got out. I looked around for somebody to hit and found Margaretta giving a kick to a tall well built man. Something was wrong.

From the front of the car we hit, came a real bruiser. He looked like a football player. He moved well and had a smile on his face as he looked at me. In his hand was a small baseball bat used by youngsters. This was serious and somebody wanted me hurt or killed.

The man got close before he brought the small bat back to hit me on the body. I was scared as I ever been and tried to play the part I developed years ago. I tried to act like a poor frightened woman that didn't know what to do. The man only smiled more as he swung the bat with only a portion of his power. He only wanted to hurt me.

I bent away from the swing and brought my foot out and connected with the man's scrotum. His swing had gone wild and I had to move in quick or get very hurt. I jumped in the air and gave a kick to his face but the man was good and moved out of the way.

He backed up a step and gave me an even bigger smile. He said, "Oh, you want to dance. Let's see if you know the steps."

"A big man with a big stick is a small man at heart."

He didn't take the insult and just moved in. This time he used the bat and tried a leg sweep. I drove the heal of my shoe into his leg with all my might. His leg stopped and he tried to make a grab for me. I slashed at his eyes with my finger tips but his face pulled back.

I moved in but the bat was making its return trip. I stopped it with my hand and felt the pain. It had not gathered too much speed yet but it was enough to push me to my right. My left foot came out and connected solidly with his side but it was like hitting a tree.

I yanked on the bat but I could not get it out of his grip. He pulled me forward with just his hand and prepared to punch me with his other. I now pushed the bat at him and it struck his stomach with no effect. The fist came and I deflected it with my arm and drove my fingertips at his throat. I connected but he jerked back and took the bat with him.

Both of my arms hurt and the man looked at his hand that had rubbed his throat and saw some blood.

"Not bad for a bitch."

"Come and get some more, little man with a stick."

"You got your wish."

He now crouched and moved in. I could see he was very wary of me now. I looked for weapons and saw none. Margaretta was not finished with her man and I could not take the time to see how well she was doing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.