Understanding Power - Cover

Understanding Power

Copyright© 2007 by DarkEmrys

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This story is an exploration of two witches with a somewhat different understanding of their power. Rebecca and Melissa, Mistress and slave, have found the man they know to be the companion they have searched for. If all goes well, they may have found the man to fulfill them sexually and magically.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The following morning, Mandy awoke with a gorgeous woman on each side of her, both nude, until she realized that she was also unclothed. She didn't remember undressing and figured Matthew did it before settling her into the soft mattress. She stretched carefully, not wishing to disturb the women on each side of her and then winced as she realized her bladder was ready to burst while she sported the typical morning wood.

She exited the bed as daintily as possible and rushed quietly to the toilet to void her bladder after closing the door. Thankfully she found a robe hanging on a hook inside the door and quickly covered herself before sneaking back out to find her panties. She quickly tucked her long, smooth, thin penis and pulled the lacy undergarment up to her hips.

Once she felt comfortable enough with her coverings, she exited the bedroom and searched for Matthew but did not find him, so she poured herself a glass of juice and strolled onto the front porch to sink into one of the oak rocking chairs. Shortly after she settled in, feet pulled under her in the seat, Melissa joined her with a bright smile.

"Good morning! Did you sleep well?" she asked Mandy.

"I did! I must have been extremely tired. I can't remember the last time I slept so soundly," Mandy answered.

"It's called relaxation. Something tells me you haven't felt this at home in just as long," said Melissa.

"You're right. I don't know why, but I feel very comfortable here, even more so than in my own apartment," said Mandy with a slight frown.

"You'll realize why very soon. Matthew's waiting for us halfway up the mountain whenever Mistress wakes up," Melissa grinned.

"I'm awake, my pet, and I've already showered unlike you two lazy girls. Go get ready, loves. We have things to do today!" Rebecca commanded.

Melissa grasped Mandy's hand and playfully yanked her out of the rocker, leading her into the cabin and chatting animatedly. She prepared towels, tooth brush, and other toiletries for Mandy before politely excusing herself to leave the girl with some privacy to clean up and prepare for the day. After Mandy quickly cleaned up and dressed, she vacated the bathroom for Melissa, brushing her hair as she made her way towards the porch. In her relaxed and somewhat hurried state, she never realized she forgot to tuck her penis before dressing; she carried a small bulge in the front of her very tight jeans.

The three women arrived at the entrance to the cavern a short while later. Mandy was ushered in without ceremony, and she gasped upon entering. Matthew sat in the center, legs crossed, hands on knees, with a ring of pebbles floating around him. His breathing was steady and even, eyes closed and a peaceful look upon his face.

Melissa spoke first. "We thought the shock would be lessened if you saw this from him first."

"W-what is ... what the hell?" Mandy asked with exasperation.

"The easy explanation is that Matthew is telekinetic, in a manner of speaking, and we are much like him in a slightly different way," said Rebecca as she reached forward with a hand, which began to glow softly with a green aura above a crack in the cavern floor shortly before a flower quickly sprouted and bloomed. "You, Melissa and I can control life; he controls gravity, though he's just learning."

"So you're saying you can make things gro ... wait, me? I can ... do that?" Mandy asked, pointing to the flower at her feet.

"You will be able to if you wish to learn, dear," answered Rebecca.

Matthew wrapped his arms around Mandy's slim waist from behind and hugged her against his chest. She had not seen or heard him move, so she startled at first before immediately relaxing and sinking back against him with a deep breath. He whispered in her ear; she nodded.

"I want to learn..." she said almost inaudibly.

"Good!" Melissa exclaimed. "Let's get started then. Front and center, pretty girl."

Mandy quickly followed the command by leaving Matthew's embrace to stand before Melissa who just as quickly turned her around. Melissa's arms reached around Mandy's tiny waist, one hand closing over the bulge in her jeans, the other closing on a soft breast through the t-shirt. Mandy blushed furiously but did not object.

Melissa whispered in Mandy's ear, "Don't think I didn't notice you didn't tuck today, naughty girl. We'll talk about that later. For now, close your eyes and concentrate on how your body feels." Melissa nodded briefly to Matthew to join them, his body gently sandwiching Mandy between the two as his arms embraced them both. Matthew closed his eyes as well in order to concentrate on Melissa's flood of power and work beside it. The trio's feet rose from the floor, causing Mandy to gasp, then she cooed softly. With her eyes closed, she did not notice the green aura growing around her frame, but she felt it. She briefly sensed everything around her – the trees, the wildlife, even the rocks and the shape of the mountain around them. Her eyes opened wide with confusion prominent in the green orbs as her feet touched down again.

"What..." she attempted to ask.

"That was all you, angel," Melissa said through a smile, releasing Mandy and stepping away a small distance to join Rebecca.

"You just experienced what you will feel every moment of every day once you learn about your gifts," Rebecca said matter-of-factly. "For now, remember what you just felt. Matthew will explain on the way back to the cabin. But that's enough of this for today, baby steps and all that. Off we go!"

Rebecca and Melissa led the way out of the cavern, holding hands and almost prancing down the mountain. Mandy followed, grasping Matthew's hand firmly, firing questions as quickly as her mouth could form the sounds; he answered them all and offered more detail as needed, essentially giving her a lecture on the forces of the universe much like Rebecca gave him only weeks before.

Once they group reached the cabin, Melissa set to preparing a meal of fruit and nuts with a white wine to compliment. Mandy wasted no time assisting her while they chatted eagerly, both women wishing to know every detail about her new friend while Mandy surprised herself by withholding nothing about herself or her relationship with Matthew, including a few tears as she related the story of her deflowering just days before. As the slave and unwitting submissive decorated a porcelain platter with sweet treats, Matthew and Rebecca chatted quietly on the porch, both occupying an oak rocker.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.