Understanding Power - Cover

Understanding Power

Copyright© 2007 by DarkEmrys

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is an exploration of two witches with a somewhat different understanding of their power. Rebecca and Melissa, Mistress and slave, have found the man they know to be the companion they have searched for. If all goes well, they may have found the man to fulfill them sexually and magically.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Melissa groaned from deep in her diaphragm as her Mistress' tongue broke through the muscular resistance of her anal pucker. A thousand years of being anally pleasured by her Mistress' tongue and it felt just as amazing as the very first time. The wet muscle slithered in and out slowly as Rebecca began to gently fuck her slave's tiny asshole, her nose pressed tightly against the deep cleft between Melissa's soft, rounded ass. Her hands gripped firmly at Her slave's hips, holding her in place.

Matthew watched the sight from across the room, reclining comfortably in a large, cushioned chair. His hand traveled up and down the length of his cock which had been drooling shiny lubricant for quite some time. He was well-endowed, and he was a strong comparison to many pornographic movie stars he had seen in his life, the head of his rigid organ standing proudly and nine inches above his hips and flaunting a massive thickness that even his large hand had trouble wrapping around. But he was more interested in watching his new lovers than pleasuring himself.

The night had been tame after his initial introduction to Melissa as she pleasured herself before him and her Mistress. They had a quaint meal of vegetables and fruit, pleasant conversation, and quite a few laughs. These women intrigued him far beyond any females he had known before. As the night wore on, the women began to feel the effects of a long day and retired to their bed, but not before mentioning that, should he choose, he would be most welcome to join them. And so he had.

He learned that it was a nightly ritual for Rebecca to experience an orgasm at the talented ministrations of Her slave, but the women had not asked him to give them privacy while it occurred. Instead, they asked him if he would like to watch. The women quickly engaged themselves in their nightly fun as he reclined, his clothing quickly following theirs into a pile on the floor at the foot of the bed.

"She's ready for you, Matthew, if you want her," Rebecca said in Her strong alto voice, having resumed Her more forceful tones when the sexual play had begun. Her mouth watered chronically when She tasted her slave's body, and tonight was no different.

Matthew slowly stood, his hand never ceasing to travel the length of his cock. As he climbed onto the bed, kneeling on the mattress at the foot of the large four-poster, Melissa stretched her body to its full length, arms straight out from her head and toes pointing the opposite direction, and her legs closed. Rebecca crawled to Matthew, images of a sleek panther stalking prey. Much to his curiosity — and arousal — she was still fully dressed, the medley of green cotton still hugging her tiny form though, as she crawled, the neckline hung down a bit and he caught a glimpse of her deep cleavage. His cock swelled slightly in his hand as Rebecca, without hesitation, engulfed the broad head of his manhood with her mouth, suckling it firmly as if She were a baby feeding from Her mother. He took in a long breath and released it in a long sigh. The tiny brunette's mouth watered like a faucet at his strong flavor and scent, knowing it wouldn't be long before she would taste Her slave on the cock She immediately wanted more of. She didn't waste much time preparing him for entry. With Her saliva flowing as freely as Her pet's pussy, Matthew was well lubricated in a very short time.

He crawled the short distance to Melissa and straddled her calves, then leaned forward, his body supported by his hands and knees, and he lowered himself to begin kissing along the gorgeous woman's spine. His tongue caressed the soft flesh of Melissa's back and neck, nibbling lightly and leaving a trail of moisture in its wake. She mouthed something, her breath a bit too ragged and her mind too clouded with lust to know she hadn't actually spoken, so he leaned forward until his mouth was beside her ear.

"What was that, slut?" he said in a deep voice. Rebecca wondered if he used a deeper voice during sex with a submissive to add to his dominance, or if his voice, like some men's, just naturally deepened during sex. She would learn the truth as their relationship continued.

Melissa, barely able to form audible sounds through a lust-parched throat, swallowed a miniscule amount of saliva from her dry mouth, but managed to speak, though softly, in return to the question.

"Please, Sir, take my ass," she said in almost a whisper, her delicate soprano voice somewhat husky from her lust.

"Speak up, whore," commanded Rebecca. The command was shortly followed by two sharp slaps to the prone slave's naked backside, leaving two prominent yet tiny red hand prints. Melissa gasped, then moaned, her hips jerking just slightly and her pussy clenching just once.

"Please, Sir, fuck this pathetic slave's ass," Melissa groaned in a much louder voice, surprising herself and Matthew. Her teeth chattered slightly and her body shook a bit, her lust causing her to buzz internally and her muscles to spasm just a bit.

Matthew smiled and leaned back up, sitting on the woman's calves while his hands spread the two globes of her ass apart to reveal the tiny rosebud hidden between them. He angled his head down and spit a large glob of saliva right onto the pucker, then scooted forward until he was resting on the backs of Melissa's shapely thighs. He released one heavenly cheek and gripped the base of his iron-hard cock, angling the head towards its target; he pushed forward. Without warning, and without hesitation, he sunk the first three inches of his pulsing cock into Melissa's bowels, eliciting a powerful, throaty groan from the woman. Rebecca lay beside Her lover, watching Matthew enter Her slave's tight rectum. She began to suck lightly on one of Her slave's soft earlobes, pausing occasionally to whisper in Her pet's ear.

Matthew, however, was not paying much attention to anything but the sensations of his cock being milked by the strong anal muscles of his new lover. From the moment he entered her rear passage, she had been rhythmically massaging him. Her muscle control amazed and aroused him. He lowered his upper body over the woman to support himself on his hands, then slowly began to lower his entire body, letting gravity work to pull him down, his cock pushing deeper into Melissa's tight chute. Finally, after what seemed like a blissful eternity of his groans, her deep sighs, and a quickly approaching orgasm on the part of both of them, the entire nine inches of his massive cock was buried deep inside her. He arched his head a bit and whispered into her ear.

"You are definitely an eager slut. Not many women can take me in their ass so easily, but a practiced whore like you has no problem."

He was right, and wrong. She easily accepted him into her bowels, but not in the way he had meant. Her tiny rectum was burning with the intense stretching his girth had caused, and she was far from practiced at accepting anything so large in any part of her body, let alone her ass. But her Mistress wanted this, and she gladly received him and the pain he caused, both of which, combined with the embarrassment of being taken anally by a virtual stranger, only added to her arousal. Yes, she thought, I am a well-practiced whore. It was the last coherent thought she had for the next hour.

Matthew, even as he had spoken quietly into Melissa's ear, had already begun to slowly rock back and forth, his motions pushing and pulling his cock so that about three inches stroked into and out of her. The tenderness was short lived, however, and he was very soon fucking her with the full length of his cock, pulling almost completely out of her so that her rectum closed around the very tip of his tapered cockhead before forcing the full length back into her bowels in one powerful stroke. Shortly after that, he decided she was as prepared as he wanted her to be, and he began to ravage her body. His hips slapped her ass noisily with each thrust while he pounded into her. Despite the vast pleasure of this moment, he managed to question why Melissa had not had an orgasm. Surely she would be overwhelmed with pleasure, but then, he did not know how much she was enjoying this either; her head was buried in the down pillows. He could barely hear her moans.

Something on his face must have been noticeable. Rebecca told him as he continued to hammer into Her slave's ass that she had not been given permission to orgasm, and that he must give it when he decided. He nodded, the quick motions of his head causing droplets of sweat to shower down onto his lover's lower back and shoulder blades and combine with the sheen of her own sweat that covered her rosy flesh.

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Cum, whore, cum for your new Master." She did. She didn't even have time to respond in thanks before her body exploded, convulsing strongly, her hips jerking, muscles all over her body clenching. She screamed into the pillow that hid her face and the shockwaves of pleasure seemed to go on for hours. Matthew watched the writhing woman's body beneath him in amazement, but he had little time to ponder the orgasm unfolding underneath him. Melissa's powerful rectal muscles had ceased the rhythmic massaging and were spasming around his cock. He grunted and lurched forward, burying the full length of his cock inside the woman's hot rear passage. His own orgasm was just as powerful as Melissa's; his body shuddered and his eyes clamped shut. His teeth clenched, and his heavy testicles pumped countless doses of his seed into Melissa's ass.

When his orgasm subsided, he lowered himself onto Melissa, resting, panting against her body, his face buried in his soft, chestnut hair. He realized a short time later as his breathing slowed and regulated that her rectum was still massaging his manhood. He slowly rolled to the side, his half-flaccid cock slipping from Melissa's asshole with a soft squishing sound. A long string of his semen clung to the head of his cock and a little shiny strand of it left a streak of moisture across his skin and her ass. Rebecca had been patiently watching, and as Matthew rolled onto his back breathing heavily and trying to wet his lips with his tongue, a mouth closed over his cockhead and began to suck lightly. He lifted his head and saw Rebecca cleaning him with her mouth. She moaned quietly as she suckled at the blunt head of his cock and then released it to let her tongue lap at the shaft. She hungrily gulped down what she gathered with her tongue, both his ejaculate and Melissa's rectal juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.