The Castaway's Surprise - Cover

The Castaway's Surprise

by Boez

Copyright© 2007 by Boez

Erotica Sex Story: Karen, Jade and Nicole get shipwrecked after some really dirty adventures. They wash up on shore (no pun intended) and are rescued by Jock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Water Sports   Scatology   .

When Karen Johnson's divorce came through two years ago, she took a long time to gather herself. She was determined to change her life to suit herself and not worry about others. Since she was always well off because of inherited wealth along with some astute investments she decided to pursue her lifelong dream to sail the South Seas.

After making preparations to embark into her new life, she decided to touch base with a few of her closest friends to say good-bye. Jade Parker and Nicole Bonner were waiting at the restaurant when Karen arrived. Karen was dressed in jeans and a halter top that did nothing but accentuate her preposterous figure. Her bust was 42 DD on a very thin 5'5" body. Her breasts were heavy and came from under the arm suggestively and their sheer weight made the hang invitingly. Her legs were forever. She had light brown hair with blond highlights, blue eyes and a plain face that, without any makeup, was perfect.

Jade and Nicole were as different as they could be in appearance, to their friend. Jade had jet black hair and reveled in being hirsute. She only shaved her legs because it was easier in her career on Wall Street. She was about 5'2" and petite but muscular. Her body tone made every part of her body symmetrical. Nicole, on the other hand was about 25 pound too heavy for her frame. Her bust size was proportionate to her gut but happily, did nothing to diminish her beauty or her own well being.

Now you know who looks like what, and now we join the journey.

Karen was explaining to the girls that she was leaving to pursue her dreams. She was a sailing master having captained some runners-up in world cup type events. She had a fine boat and ample supplies and the latest in all navigational electronics that would keep her in touch with everything. As Karen explained and outlined her trip, her friends became more and more interested. Jade was sick of the Wall Street grind and was looking for an excuse to tell her firm to go fuck itself. Nicole was always pliable and followed her nose wherever it led her.

To make it march, let me say that the soon they were agreeing to go together and leave this garbage behind. Karen agreed to delay her departure and allow her friends to make necessary arrangements.

Just as a footnote, these girls were somewhat down on the men in their lives but only somewhat. They had all at one time or another fooled around with each other but it was limited to just petting, feeling and some occasional pussy eating.

The day came when they sailed out of San Francisco Bay heading for their dreams. The reader can assume the preparations they made


As Karen steered away from the mainland, everyone settled in and established routines for everything. They realized that there was no crew to serve them, no hands to fend for them, and no phone calls they could make to call for service. With Karen's expert instruction they began to gel as a well-honed machine.

Soon, as they sailed west, the climate began to get warmer and warmer. They had left dressed for the usual 50-60 degree weather that prevailed on the coast at this time of the year. These outfits were no longer suitable. One morning Karen decided to start a trend. She crawled out of her bunk as naked as a jaybird and walked up to the deck and stretched vigorously. Jade turned around to see her naked pal and gave a wolf whistle. Karen announced that "I will only put on clothes in the future when I am forced to."

Jade immediately took off her already skimpy top and followed by dropping her shorts into a pile at her feet. Both women couldn't take their eyes off each other.

Nicole was awakened by the sound of their laughter. She popped her head from below and became mesmerized by the sight of her shipmates in the nude. "What's going on up here," she asked. Not to be outdone she peeled off her sweatshirt and panties and reveled in the morning sunlight. All three women were now staring at each other and enjoying it so much began to pose lewdly.

Karen was sitting on a deck chair, open legged while cupping her large bust suggestively. Jade and Nikki were both transfixed by the wantonness of the "Captain." Jade leaned over the side rail and spread her ass cheeks so you could see her rosy red butt hole in all its hairy glory. Nicole stated "You dirty whores are not going to out sex me, watch this."

Nikki squatted over a bucket that they used for cleaning up, and began to urinate profusely. Her eyes were closed and her hands were all over her fleshy breasts. Nobody said a word. Nikki the followed up her long piss by releasing her morning shit into the bucket. As turd after turd came out of her large round ass, Karen and Jade were rubbing their hands on the bodies with increasing rapidity.

Jade walked over to Nikki and grabbed her friend's face in two strong hands and kissed her full on the mouth burying her tongue as deep as she could get it. Jade positioned her ass over the bucket and peed and shat right into her buddies' mixture. Even though it was windy from the motion of the boat, the odor was strong enough to notice and it had the (desired) effect.


Karen made a few course corrections and adjusted the auto-pilot minutely to follow her route. Watching her as she performed these tasks, with her large bust flopping around, was making the cunts of her friends percolate. "Sweetie how come we didn't get to watch you pee and shit," Nikki questioned. Kar explained; "don't forget ladies, that I planned to make this trip alone." "I figured that I would have all the time in the world to indulge some wicked fantasies I've always had."

Jade and Nikki both assured their friend that they did not in anyway, want to impede her style but would be glad to go along with anything at all. "Anything?" Karen cooed. Both women opened their legs and smiled in response. Karen took this as her cue. She went to the bow of the vessel and sat herself with her head leaning against the windscreen. The wind in this part of the boat was rather boisterous. Karen raised her legs over the rail just above her. In this position her beautiful vagina was about 2 feet higher than her head.

The girls were standing inside the wheelhouse looking over the windscreen and down at Karen's vulgar pose. Smoothly and without fanfare she began to urinate heavily. The golden stream was so heavy that the wind could not dissipate it nor break it up. At first the urine splashed on Karen's large vieny breasts, a little adjustment of her ass directed the flow directly into her mouth. Miss Johnson's was swallowing her own urine passionately. After what seemed like a full 2 minutes, the wind started to break up the flow and little droplets flew upwards. Jade and Nikki were suddenly splashed with the hot salty urine.

Neither girl shied away and both seem transfixed as their hand began to search for wet body parts. Karen looked up and smiled at them. Little did they know that there would then occur something that would transform their relationships forever.

With her legs still raised, Karen began to grunt in concentration. She was trying to shit while upside-down. Gravity would normally make this difficult. Karen worked on it. Soon a long brown turd began to worm its way out looking like I chose the perfect word to describe it. The weight and length of the brown bomb finally disgorged itself from her ass and fell down towards her beautiful, pensive face.

She caught it right on her mouth, and using her hands, fed herself with her own shit. Karen chewed and swallowed gracefully. The girls were now totally bonkers. Lust, perversion, vulgarity and every form of deviant behavior you could think of were there before them.


Karen lowered her legs, got up and quite demurely walked around to the girl's side of the deck. She stood there waiting for a reaction from her friends. Nikki was the first to respond by placing her mouth over Karen's shit stained lips and kissing her friend deeply, wetly and with as much passion as she had ever shown in her life. Jade, not wanting to be outdone, waited her turn and repeated this sharing.

The girls were now laughing, crying, screaming and could not control themselves. Hands grabbed breasts, cunts and assholes. Nikki remembered the bucket and went to get it. Karen added the remainder of her bowel movement to the pail, all the time smiling knowingly.

The women reached into the bucket and started grabbing handfuls of shit and started to cover each other with it. Nothing was left uncovered. Hair, eyes, and everything were smeared to perfection. Karen picked up the pail and dumped some of the contents right on her upturned face. Then she poured the rest on each of her friend's faces. The thing was empty way too quickly and some momentary disappointment was evident.

The three women proceeded to attempt to clean themselves with their tongues. the only trouble was that they couldn't leave their warm, wet, smelly vaginas. After each of them gave the others countless throbbing orgasm's, Karen again showed why she was so magnificent a woman


Karen climbed all the way to the top of the yardarm, which was at least 18' high. She performed an excellent dive that rated a 10. The outline of her bust was unmatched for spectacle. She hit the water without rising enough of a splash to fill a shot glass. Then after cleaning herself she climbed back on deck and made it seem like she was still on dry land if she was standing on dry ground. Jade then took her turn and was equally adept as her muscular but delicate torso made a perfect swan as she reached for the water. She cleaned up and also climbed back on board. They both looked at Nicole and then at each other and started to laugh uproariously when Nikki suggested that if she tried that she might cause a tidal wave. Both Karen and Sally kissed their friend tenderly and then threw her over the side.

They were quite surprised when Nikki turned out to be an excellent swimmer.

After a few minutes to catch their breath, the girls got down to details of the course the boat was taking.

Busty Karen was looking at charts and compasses and she even an astrolabe to check her course. Nikki went below to prepare some food to replenish their bodies. Jade was using the radio to check weather and to verify location. There was a storm warning, but it was far away from their current position, she thought.


They had been on the water for about a week now and were about 330 nautical miles north east from the area where Easter Island is located. Karen adjusted a course to 270 degrees (dead west). It was late in the evening and Jade and Nicole were huddled below sleeping in each-other's arms. Karen was beginning to yawn herself and was reminding herself that she would be relieved by Jade in a little while.

It got quite dark as a very ominous cloud cover began to cover the moon. Soon the winds began to pick up from the south and Karen decided to wake the girls so they could help her "batten down the hatches." It was what saved their lives.

Before you could say "What the fuck was that," rain began to fall and drench them from all sides. The squalls rocked them to the point where you could see water 20' over your head. Karen fought to maintain control. Her friends were working cohesively and were not panicking. Each woman stayed attentive with one eye on the storm and the other on the task at hand.

Unfortunately, this storms beginning was mild compared to what was to follow.


A wave of immense proportions picked up the craft and tossed it about like a paper cup in a whirlpool. The rain flew in like bullets into their faces and Karen lost control of the vessel. She could steer as the equipment was unresponsive. They tried to use the radio to give a mayday to no avail.

It began to thunder and lightning. A brilliant flash struck their antennae as if it were tied to it by a string. A smaller mast in the stern collapsed. Nikki was scared shitless. Jade was trying to support Karen the best she could. The boat had a mind of its own and it was tossed about like so much flotsam.

The boat began to take on water. Karen shouted at the top of her ample lungs "get your life vests on." Her friends were already complying. Karen had just managed to fasten hers when another wave picked the ship up and deposited it unceremoniously about 100' away.

Their quarters were almost filled with water as they noticed some belongings floating in the water. The three women were huddled together hanging on to each other and doing their best to comfort each other.

Another trio of waves hit them from all directions and the boat was now on its side. Jade went over the side followed quickly by Nicole. Karen maintained her grasp on the wheel and feeling utterly useless decided to jump in after her friends. Better to die with them then suffer their loss. The storm showed no pity whatsoever. The boat headed in a completely different direction. The girls were not quite together, but were within sight of each other.

As was her karma, Karen's mental alertness and competence manifested itself when the last thing she did, before plunging into the raging sea, was to grab the cord that released the raft and safety gear into the water.

It wasn't really to close to them, but they had to find it or they would drown. When they finally reached each other they were clinging to each other with death grips. Remember they only had life vests on and the water's temperature became another enemy that was attacking them.

Karen spotted the rescue gear but it was quite far from them. There was no way she could swim that far. All they could do was hope that they could somehow drift close. The sea was raging without compassion. Suddenly Nicole released her grip on her friends and started to swim away. Jade and Karen were screaming for her to come back, but Nikki couldn't or wouldn't hear them.

Nicole was fighting for every inch but was managing to cover the distance albeit painfully. After what was actually 20 but seemed like 200 minutes, Nicole gave the last kick she had left and barely reached the rope that was hanging of the package. She grabbed on and tried to catch her breath.

Her friends had no idea where she was and were tearfully calling her name. Nothing could be heard over the blasting of the storm. Nicole pulled on the cord with her last remaining bit of strength and finally the raft exploded out of its cocoon. She climbed on board and fought the urge to rest. She had no idea which way to go as she felt for the oars.

She knew that she couldn't wait here and tried to gauge a direction. She started paddling tiredly but with conviction. She thought she heard voices and headed for them with renewed vigor. Where the hell were they?

Karen was holding Jade in her arms and trying to keep them both above water. Jade had hit her head on a piece of the wreckage and was out cold. She thought she heard Nikki's cries and tried to answer. As she opened her mouth a wave drilled her and muffled any sound. Karen was coughing and struggling for breath while maintaining her hold on unconscious Jade.

A flash of lightning lit up the area like a night game at Yankee Stadium. Karen saw Nikki paddling frantically and with renewed strength called to her. Nikki turned quickly in the direction of the sound and saw her friends.

As if a scene was edited out of a movie, the storm stopped. This did not affect the condition of the sea but at least they could see. Nikki pulled Jade out of the water and tried to loosen her vest so she could breathe better. Karen was hanging on to the side trying to get herself on to the boat. After a few futile efforts she managed to get on board. When they were all together again they were so exhausted that they just fell asleep while the Pacific carried them to places unknown.


For now our friends are sleeping or rather passed out. Nothing will happen to them while we are away.

About 25 miles away, just beyond the horizon, there was a small island existing in the middle of a vast emptiness that is the area around Easter Island. This area is one of the most remote places on the planet.

This little island did not have a name and was not listed on any charts. It is about the size or a large city park maybe 2000 acres or so. There is plenty of fresh water, vegetation, beaches, mountains, waterfalls and not much else. Except for one solitary inhabitant.

Jacques Ferrier had been living on this island for almost three years. He had moored his boat in one of the many coves after a reef had damaged his hull. He survived rather handily with his fishing and general all around outdoor expertise. Other than extreme loneliness his life was a day to day nomadic existence.

He was a rangy 6'2" thin but very athletic man. He had lost over 50 pounds from when he was first marooned. He was fairly good looking one time but now he had a long scraggly beard and his hair was down to his ass. To finish the picture his tan made him look like an African native. He never wore anything at all except for a thin cord around his waist that he used to hold his knife and a small bag.

He was fairly content, as occasionally some natives from an island about 60 miles away would visit and make his life a little more interesting. He was horny as hell and had perfected ways to relieve himself of both the boredom and the loneliness.

At this stage of his life his personal relations skills were highly unused and forgotten.


One day he was fishing in the surf and bringing in a nice large mouth sea-bass. As he pulled his catch on to the shore, a flash of color caught his eyes. He could not make out what it was, so he climbed a tree on the beach to try to get a better look. All he could make out was something orange in the water heading for the very reef that had counted him as one of its victims.

He jumped to the ground and went back to his catch. After a few minutes he was watching the orange thing when he saw some movement from it. It looked like a hand or a foot was hanging off the side.

This time he realized with a thud that this might be a life raft and that someone might be in it. He couldn't possibly swim through the reef at that distance and tried to figure out what to do.

He finally decided to run back to his camp/home and get his makeshift proa. It took a long 30 minutes to get there and back dragging the canoe all the way. He was as fit as a fiddle and had plenty of stamina and strength to go right in the ocean and begin sculling. His strokes were long at first, side to side and then short choppy thrust to get him through the reefs

As he approached the raft he realized that there were more than one person in it. His mind lead him into a hallucination of naked women for him to ... well, you know. He struck himself on the face to better concentrate on getting to them in one piece. As he neared the raft he began to wonder if he was losing his mind. He could see 3 completely naked women with tits and ass and cunts and legs and mouths and hairs and "GOD; WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME" he thought.

Jacques (Jock) tried in vane to get their attention but to no avail. The waves were dangerously close to wrecking all of them. Derek saw his proa heading for a large group of rocks and paddled furiously to avoid them. As he avoided the danger he realized that the raft and he were going in opposite directions.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.