Rebirth II - Cover

Rebirth II

Copyright© 2007 by John Wales

Chapter 32

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Jeff is a successful entrepreneur. Over the years he built up his electronics business to a small chain or retail outlets. He had two failed marriages and accepted his employees as his family. Somehow his prostrate condition slipped through the cracks. Facing death, he goes back to his roots and the pain he endured in his dysfunctional family. Fate wants to deal him a second hand in life. In Book II, we learn what happens after he becomes a celebrity.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Sister  

The courtroom the next day was exactly the same. The Crown Attorney took up where he had left off and dealt with the next set of charges against Goldbalm. "Tell us what happened when you were chased by Mr Sinclair."

I had a folder in my hand with my notes and went through them point by point. The courtroom gasped as I took out Mr Sinclair's eye then his testicles and jaw. I explained how I was hurt but still got the man into the car. I mentioned his gun but he was in no condition to get to it or use it.

Instead of calling the police, I explained that I called my mother instead. This let me play the boy a bit more. Three friends of the family came out to me and took over. They of course drove Sinclair to the hospital.

"Later when Jamie was in the hospital, I realised that both Jamie and Sinclair were in danger. That is when I sounded the alarm."

Jamie's condition was going to be treated in a third set of questions and the defence now had their crack at me. They asked all the questions I figured they would ask then one said, "You were a twelve-year-old boy. You were hurt already. How do you expect us to believe that you could take on and defeat a cold blooded killer that the crown Attorney portrays the deceased to be?"

"I can give a vague proof that would indicate that I can do this."

"How?"

I got out of the witness area and stood before the man with a pen in my hand. "I can show you how I did it. You are even prepared for me. Will this proof satisfy you?"

The man stepped back hurriedly and bumped against the Crown Attorney's desk. There was a lot of chuckling and he screamed, "You threatened me. You threatened me."

Before others could talk I said, "There are a great many witnesses and my words and actions were seen by many. Perhaps I should bring a civil suit against you for slander."

The magistrate banged the gavel a few times but the crowd smelt blood and it was hard to get them calmed. I was back in my chair writing out a song or at least pretending to.

The magistrate called a recess and when the court was clear gave me shit by the shovel load but an equal amount was given to the attorney. I was quite sure the Crown Attorney had caught shit for not protecting me as a minor but this must have been done yesterday.

After lunch, I was asked about Jamie and the things leading up to his unusual behaviour. I worked to the point of Jamie getting admitted. His recovery was not covered well because the doctor would be covering this aspect. The attack at the hospital got many more details. The defence would have all night to ask questions though they tried very hard to suppress all of my answers to the Crown Attorney's questions.

The family was not as depressed today and had copies of a few metropolitan newspapers. Apparently there was little news and I was on the front page. Most of the comments were fair or nearly so. There were a few disparaging comments about the defence attorneys. They took my analogy of 'David' and used it as if I were fighting the three lawyers. This had been the intention but sometimes things can be too subtle for the minds of some reporters. Edgar had got close and talked to Mr Mason about it so the reporters could hear.

Paige was only over for a while and then went back home. We were not sure about her father and this would give him less ammunition to play with. This time was also demoralising to me. Being attacked in court with little in the way to fight back with would be depressing for anyone.

Jamie came to me and though we didn't sleep together but we did hold each other on the couch. It was not sexual, but I did feel better because of it.

The next day the attorneys seemed to change tactics. They were soft spoken and polite. The only thing I could think of was that they were going to rely on the jury being human and forgetting all the bad things when presented with something new. How else could politicians get re-elected?

I changed my answers too so that I didn't become the bad guy. I was released from questioning but they wanted me available if they had further questions

Doctor Davits was called next. She was asked to state her complete qualifications then say what she could about Jamie. Jane, as his temporary guardian and a few more people from the Children's Aid authorised the doctor to release some data. I even got Jamie to put in his best wishes too.

The interruptions this time were far less than when I was questioned. Dr Davits was a very important witness in her own right. If the jury believed her then Goldbalm had a lengthy vacation and would probably never get out.

When the defence came up to bat, Madeline's credentials were called into question. They knew of her past and hammered her as hard as they had attacked me, but it was all done politely. Goldbalm just sat there and watched. He hardly even talked to his lawyers.

Madeline was showing the wear when lunch came. I got to her first though a lot of other men were ready to take the woman out to lunch. I just took her hand and gave it a small tug and she grasped my hand tightly. The reporters were waiting so we stopped for a few moments while she was questioned. I gave them five minutes then I said, "Doctor Davits will be back in there being attacked this afternoon. Let her have a break and something to eat. She can talk after the court recesses again."

Surprisingly it worked and the questions stopped. Carm was outside with a car and he was greeted with a smile. The Crown Attorney wanted some words with Madeline. "Why don't you come with us? We are going to my house for something to eat. We can talk there?"

"Great, thanks."

In the car Madeline said, "You handled the reporters rather well Jeff."

"I feed them but slap down the ones that are overeager. They are trainable but it takes time."

She just laughed. "You're in the news enough to get a chance to do that."

I changed topic. "The three jackals think you are very important. They are hitting you as hard or harder than they hit me."

"You got it worse than me. I was almost ready to cry and I knew what they were doing."

Our other passenger said, "They did hammer Jeff for two and a half days. He just smiled at them and fought back. When the paper gets here you will see that he almost made one pee himself."

"What did you do Jeff?"

I stood in front of the lawyer with the pen in my hand but not as a weapon. I said I could prove how I took out Sinclair if he wanted."

"You didn't."

"Sure. I was not poised to strike and my words were calm but apparently the man thought me still capable of taking him on."

"What did he do?"

"He ran to mommy screaming that I was going to get him. He made a fool of himself. Just think of him when they are trying to cut up your testimony. Something like imagining that the audience is all naked when you are nervous about giving a speech."

"I will do just that."

The Crown Attorney gave his opinion on what embarrassing questions they would ask and what facets of her training they would attack next. We got home at that point and Jane met us at the door. Introductions were made and we sat down to eat. Jane made some small talk then started to talk about Jamie and how he was improving with all the help he had been given.

After the meal, Madeline said, "The newspapers say that you had sex with the woman that ran off."

"She was beautiful and after me. What male can fight off someone like that, especially when his hormones are urging him to go along with it?"

"I guess you are right. Did you really have sex with her on a toilet in the girls washroom?"

"What paper was that in?"

"Actually it was a Buffalo paper. A doctor brought it in when he returned from a trip."

"Here I go thinking I had them trained. Well the facts are right. It felt right at the time and I will catch a lot of flack when I go back to school."

"You probably deserve everything you get."

"Thanks a lot Dr. Davits. I was going to even show you where it was done. Now you are just going to have to imagine it."

She laughed like a girl and put her hand on my arm. "You are a dirty old man in a young body."

I was a bit shocked but I managed to say, "But I still have good taste."

Carm said, "I don't know how you do it Jeff, but all the girls think you are so cute. Why couldn't I have that when I was young?"

Madeline said, "You were probably big and a bit frightening. You were also shy as the rest of the boys your age were. If the ladies had known you the way we do then they would have been chasing you."

"I kinda' figured that out a long time ago but Jeff found it out when still able to use the information."

"You still used the information."

"Yes but Jeff gets it for his entire life. I could only start at seventeen and I think I was still early for my age."

The Crown Attorney said, "There is more you have to know Dr Davits and there is little time."

By the time we got to the courtroom I gave my advice. "Remember what I said and then just smile."

Madeline stood up much better to the questioning in the afternoon and her smile made the attorneys turn and look at me.

The next day was Friday and Jamie was going to be called the first time. This time Jamie was bolstered with his subconscious. He had been aware for months that everyone that was important in the courtroom knew of his previous sexual activities. The Children's Aid had even assisted in him meeting the adults involved so the pressure would be relieved a bit at a time.

Mrs Cameron took Jamie aside when he had got back to school from his ordeal at the hospital. She told him that she understood the mighty forces effecting any young girl or boy. She then told him that things could change one way or the other but he was loved and that was what mattered. I was not with them when this conversation took place but he was blubbering. Mrs Cameron, I hear, blew his nose and cleaned him up so he could continue his classes.

Jamie gave his history to the court and explained his foray into homosexuality as a part of growing up and the way his hormones pushed him. He was explicit in what he said too. He talked of his family and how they had treated him. An aunt tried to get him cured and this brought him into the clutches of Goldbalm.

The defence attorneys had tried to block his testimony with objections but now everybody was protecting a minor. Jamie talked of the hypnosis and the drugs and how he didn't remember Goldbalm until he saw a picture of him. Jamie talked of the sex with Goldbalm now and got quite graphic for this time.

Jamie recounted the pictures that he was shown of me and how I was supposed to be the perfect partner for life. This part of his programming was mentioned in detail and the fact that he was commanded to forget after each session and only recall the orders when I was present.

Jamie's time with Anthony Sinclair was covered in detail. The many kinds of abuse were listed from the sex to the way the man called him a queer but then had sex with him again. After Jamie met me he explained how Anthony Sinclair wanted every detail and even the beatings for not going faster.

Jamie got onto the topic of me personally. He explained how he now saw me and compared to what he had felt when under the implanted compulsions. This portion had to dovetail with what the doctor had mentioned. He worked into his answers how he was now finding girls much more attractive after the mental cloud was removed. Flashbacks were mentioned but the particular term was not used. Jamie would remember his time with Tony and with Goldbalm and feel shame and revulsion at what he had to do.

Each of the defence lawyers was given a detailed warning before they tried to question Jamie. The Crown had called in some favours and two attorneys that sat on the ethics committee were in the court. This would also mean that Goldbalm could get his lawyers to go right up to the line and not quite cross it.

A great many recesses were called and Jamie was taken into a room with Jane, Mrs Cameron, and Mrs Warren. They were taking an official interest in making sure that Jamie was well protected. Their unofficial agenda now was not feminism but something more family oriented.

Jamie had to recount all of the times he came close to me at school and what the results had been. The one time in the shower where Jamie tried to suck on me was altered in that he tried but I picked him up just before. They then tried very hard to show that I was the aggressor sometimes but I think the jury could see that this was not working.

He talked of sleeping on the floor with me and getting an erection. This didn't bother Jamie too much because it would eventually be explained.

Jamie's heterosexual activities were now questioned. He admitted with a smile that he had talked to many more girls at school and sang with a few in music class. Some names were mentioned of how he had been able to hold hands. At this he actually blushed. He finally admitted that he liked Maggie too and how she was in many more of his dreams. This could be damaging too for the Children's Aid might then look more quickly for a new home for him.

When the court ended for the day Jamie was a wreck. Mrs Cameron, Mrs Warren and Dr Davits came home with us to try to help Jamie. The setting was made more informal by the preparations for Angela's birthday. We were celebrating Jennifer's also, because they were only nine days apart.

Madeline would watch Jamie and give what encouragement she could. Work helped too but Jamie felt crowded until the doctor whispered to the rest of us to back off.

Jamie was happy to show his culinary skills learned from Mrs Cameron and his own mother. The party wasn't until tomorrow but there were still a lot of details to take care of.

The girls came home and clustered around Jamie. I saw the older women looking closely at what was going on. Jamie started to respond and the women relaxed. We had supper and then both Mrs Cameron and Mrs Warren left for their own homes. Madeline took Jamie upstairs for a consultation.

I did minor work on my projects. The low pressure washer was yet to be built and I just needed the pump, hose and a good valve. I remember one I had that blew the O-rings all the time. It was good therapy for me while Jamie was getting some of his own upstairs.

Madeline went to a hotel room a few hours later. She had not been released by the court and would be around for at least Monday if not longer. She was invited to the dual birthday party and she said she would come.

Paige's father didn't object to Paige sleeping over as she did most weekends. He had to know by now that she was not here with just girlfriends. I was still cautious. I didn't know if any particular thing would set him off and then Paige would have difficulty coming over.

Jamie slept with the girls and they were groaning and carrying on as much as Paige and I were.

The party on Saturday started early as friends came over early to help or just talk. This took a lot of work off of Jane's shoulders and the preparations went smoothly. Madeline came over earlier too but still later than the rest of the guests. She could see that Jamie was much better and probably attributed it to her work. She did not know of the work the girls did to relieve Jamie throughout the night.

The party was very well attended and Jennifer and Angela got a lot of nice things. In a quiet moment Angela put her hand on Jamie's shoulder and pulled him close. She whispered to me, "Jamie gave me some great presents last night."

I said to Jamie, "What about Jennifer?"

"She's tonight," he said with a smug smile.

"You are going to spoil them and they won't want to have anything to do with me."

"Don't worry Jeff. I'll share."

Angela hid her grin but not that well.

Sunday we relaxed a bit and I got Carm to drive Madeline and I around the town. I showed her what the town was like and then drawings of what I wanted it to be.

"You own all that?"

"The bank and I do."

"Songs brought you all this?"

"I sold the script for 'Jaws' to MGM too. My inventions are bringing in a fair income that will only grow. The city, as you see it, will improve in time as more tax revenue becomes available."

"I just can't move here Jeff!"

"I know you can't just do that, but you can take a part time job and visit. The city will grow on you. You can give it a try and if it works then just shift more of your efforts here and less in Toronto. One day you may be going to Toronto for a visit."

"I like it here better but there is so much that Toronto has to offer that this small town cannot provide."

"That's true but I am working on it. North Bay will be my proving ground for new products and services. Some things will only be available here until I expand to other cities."

"Well I will still think on it. The city is certainly charming."

Court on Monday morning was hell on Jamie. They had him crying for no reason with the majority of their questions. The two lawyers from the ethics committee had left Friday and now the envelope of appropriate behaviour was expanded.

It was getting so bad that the Crown Attorney was almost always on his feet. The crowd was even booing the defence. The only thing I could think of was for them to get a mistrial declared and then they would try again.

During the first recess I approached the Crown Attorney. "Sir, I may have a partial solution without a mistrial being called."

"How did you know that is what they were trying?"

"An obvious strategy I think."

"What is your plan?"

"I think the court would like to test out the abilities of a tape recorder. It will not be to replace the clerk but just to see for future reference."

"I think I see." He hurried off but was back in five minutes. "We have a police unit coming," he said with a smile I had not seen him wear for a while.

Everybody came back after ten minutes but the magistrate stayed in chambers. The chief of police now set up the device and put a microphone close to Jamie that would also catch the attorney's voice very well.

The chief turned the machine on and gave the date time and location and left the machine running.

When the magistrate came out, he was called for his actions by the defence even before he took his seat.

"This is against all presidents. There has never been a recording instrument allowed in the court before."

"You are definitely wrong there. I did some searching and found two recent cases where the instrument was used. It will stay and the case will continue. There will be no mistrial declared because of this either."

The other two attorneys got up and so did the Crown Attorney. They were allowed to approach the bench but after five minutes of arguing the magistrate said, "Continue with the trial now gentleman."

One defence attorney wanted to object more and the magistrate banged his gavel. "One more outburst and you will have a few days to cool off."

The lawyers returned and in a moment one started to ask questions again. This time the questions were not as forceful and Jamie was given longer to answer. They stepped over the line once again and this time the lawyer was warned in no uncertain terms and it was clearly stated that he had done this before to the witness. Now a disciplinary committee could have the last laugh if a mistrial was called.

The Crown Attorney called Madeline to the stand. The Crown asked how Jamie had changed since she first saw him as a patient until now. There were a lot of objections and it was hard to get the answer out. She mentioned how damaged Jamie was when he first came then his slow recovery until yesterday.

"I found the effects of the constant questioning and the belligerent actions of those asking the questions to be detrimental to the boy's state of mind and health."

The lawyers objected strenuously but they were not psychiatrist so they were unable to refute her. The statement was now in the records. Madeline continued her own attack and assisted by the Crown in how the defence may have set Jamie's recovery back.

When the defence had their turn they again attacked Madeline's ability to understand the human mind and especially that of a disturbed boy. She was being baited. She smiled sweetly the way I had done and didn't try to get her feelings across. She just answered the questions as simply as possible.

Madeline was dismissed and I think it was because they didn't want her to testify any more. They were not finished with me though.

I was called up one more time and now they too acted condescending. "Mr Congdon, will you please tell the court how you are familiar with a known mob figure by the name of Mr Banano?" His smile was so nice I hated to laugh at him and then so did the Crown.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.