Rebirth II - Cover

Rebirth II

Copyright© 2007 by John Wales

Chapter 28

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Jeff is a successful entrepreneur. Over the years he built up his electronics business to a small chain or retail outlets. He had two failed marriages and accepted his employees as his family. Somehow his prostrate condition slipped through the cracks. Facing death, he goes back to his roots and the pain he endured in his dysfunctional family. Fate wants to deal him a second hand in life. In Book II, we learn what happens after he becomes a celebrity.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Sister  

Things had not settled down at school. People who didn't know me avoided me as if I would suddenly attack them. Cops wore guns in later years and the police were usually known for being stable. The gun was not noticed as much. I hoped that they could see that I was not going to do anything unless I was threatened.

The people that did know me avoided me as if they didn't want to hurt a celebrity. I just tried to act as like a dopey kid and hope they bought it.

I was able to eat lunch with Paige, a rare treat for me. We even found a chair for Jamie. Jamie fit in as if he were one of the girls. I would have to talk to him a bit about camouflage.

I caught sight of Marcy Stevens sitting by herself but I tried not to see her eyes. She looked miserable. I sorta felt bad for the girl, even if she had acted the bitch. Oh well, I couldn't do anything for her and still have her still learn something from the lesson.

James usually gave us a ride home. He said, "The contractors built the Browns' platform. I took a look and it's solid. The Brown's seem to like it too. Barry had a lot of fun going up and down it. I would bet money that this is the first time he has left the house by himself since the accident."

"On another note, the fire department sent a man to each of the apartment buildings. I have no idea yet what happened or what they found. The Health department is not due until tomorrow. We are supposed to have the controlled burn at the old Booth Paint plant tomorrow too. I had the plant cleaned out of anything that could be salvaged. I even took the glass. You were mentioning about making windows. The fire department is using this as a training session and I convinced them to let the public see how they work."

"That's great. If you think it worthwhile have the chief use a megaphone from the top of a truck to tell the public exactly what is happening. He can give a few ideas about safety and the number of people hurt and killed in fires every year."

"The old geezer might just do that if I suggest it. He always was a ham."

"Anything more about the properties?"

"Nothing has changed really. Mr Boise of Northern Plastics was told that you are now working for NAD Inc. So you will not be making any competing bid."

"Very good thinking. Is there anything, in your opinion, that I'm not looking into or doing that I should?"

"I heard you talking about Christmas bonuses and I could use the money if you think I have anything coming."

"If anybody disserves the money it's you James. I'll work on it this weekend. Maybe I better meet the accountant and then get a list of those people working for me."

"You need my sister Sir."

"Relax James. If you put her on the payroll then I'm sure there were valid reasons. In the future though, we need somebody to handle personnel without being a tyrant or a pushover."

"I can look into that Sir."

"Then come on in and have supper with us. I'm sure Jane wants to see you."

"Ah, she doesn't look at me quite as much as she used to."

"One or more of the cousins?"

"I would rather not say."

The three cousins were away. With a smile I got Jane talking to James and pulled Paige up the steps. In a moment she was racing me. We went into Jane's room and took off our clothes. My mouth was on her clit in seconds we were in a dangerous time so after our first orgasms I got the lubricant out and slowly worked into her back passage.

Paige was moaning as her hand played with her clit and I was busy trying to stimulate her anus and play with her nipples. When it was almost time Paige started to grunt in time but I heard the door open. Hormones were flying in me and I didn't care. I continued for a few more minutes and I had my orgasm. Paige had hers seconds later.

I looked in the mirror now and saw Corinne looking intently at us.

"Corinne, my daughter, you are not supposed to come in when the door is closed."

"I knocked like Mommy Jane said but you didn't answer."

"Next time you have to wait for an answer before you come in."

"K'. Are you practising again?"

"Yes, we haven't done any practising for weeks."

"Why not?"

"Paige was here and I was in Toronto."

"Oh." There was a long pause. "Can I watch this time?"

Paige was not apparently embarrassed and even chuckled. "You are too young to understand about this yet. Maybe when you are ten or so."

"That long?"

"I am afraid so. Will you leave now and close the door please?"

"K'"

She did leave but the door didn't close all the way. "Close the door Honey." The door immediately shut.

Paige wiggled her butt. "You are still hard and in the right place. What to try for another?"

"I missed you for almost three weeks and I am going to stay hard for you for another three weeks."

Paige just moaned then put her head back on the bed. We came down much later and Paige was walking funny. I had used more lubricant and she had not complained. If anything she encouraged me to do more. She did have a contented smile though.

Jamie had a sad pout on his face. This face could be like Helen of Troy, it was so beautiful. Paige sat on one side of him and I did the other. "Don't be so sad Honey. The court case will push ahead faster now if anything. When it's done there will be no reason for that beautiful face of yours to pout."

"I am not pouting. I'm sad."

"You are pouting but I love you anyway."

Paige held his hand and said, "I love you too. Do you think the three of us can make love sometime? I know Jeff loves you and I want to see how you moan. I did. Did you hear me?"

We heard a short, "Yes."

"Don't be angry. You'll get what you want but you just have to wait."

"I can't wait that long."

"Sure you can. I waited all my life for Jeff to have me. You can wait at least a few more months."

Paige and I had some additional time in the garage when the others were doing chores or jobs. We made sure Corinne of Jamie didn't see us go. I didn't like sneaking around but in a way it was fun.

On Saturday I met Mr Bayer, our accountant. He was very young, very thin and very naive. I liked him though. I went through the people that had worked beyond what they had been asked to do. I couldn't figure out what to do except that James had saved me a lot of money. Charley and Carm had spoken about their youth and Carm had gone out unarmed to catch those in the hospital parking lot. Mr Mason had given me lots of additional help and didn't charge for it. The engineers that made the device for growing seed crystals had to be similarly rewarded. They had been hired but it was my way of paying them for work they were tested on. Miss Floit had to be included too.

I simply gave James five hundred dollars, Carm, Charley, Edgar and Mason received three hundred and everyone else got a hundred. It was a lot of money for the time, especially when it was in addition to their regular pay. This represented over twelve weeks pay for the average man. I paid my girls and even sent money to those that had left already. I mailed each of them a small wooden box with a simple record in it right after Susan's birthday. Corinne and Jamie got a similar sum and during the next week we went out shopping for presents.

The cousins went home to spend Christmas with their families. Edgar wanted to stay even if the threats facing us were a lot less now. Besides, we would be in Toronto anyway.

We spent the next week visiting friends and neighbours. Mrs Vachone was not feeling well but did enjoy the visit especially with Corinne. The girl was the darling of the neighbourhood anyway and everybody knew her. The little glutton was putting on weight too.

Mr Mason told us that he was now supposedly negotiating for a company headed by James' sister. He didn't expect a commitment on the house deal until the last minute. We apparently were the only one bidding though Mr Durden said otherwise.

We got off Friday the 23 from school and immediately got on a bus. The girls sang Christmas carols. Maggie even got some of the strangers on the bus to sing with us. Corinne turned out to be either a ham or completely unselfconscious and sang the two songs she knew. Al and Gregory came out to get us in two cars. There were a lot of packages to bring so this was a good idea. Corinne wanted to sleep with the girls, which is what she was getting used to but they were weaning her off slowly. There were a lot of stories to be told but the vast majority were about Corinne.

The next day I took some gifts and gave them to those of John's servants that I knew. I was very surprised to get other gifts in return. Gregory and Al got better thought-out presents. I still owed them for taking care of two people that I would gladly kill if I had the chance.

When we were sitting at the table having a snack John casually said, "Oh, I happened to sell the razor idea for what I was asking for it."

I rubbed my lip with my finger and yawned from behind my hand. "Oh, that's nice. Will you pass those nice cookies please?"

I don't know if John was trying to get a raise out of the family or me but it was Jamie that said, "Well how much was it."

John mumbled while looking up and counted on his fingers. "Seventy five for each of us, I think. Things like that don't seem to inspire me like they used to."

Jamie said, "Seventy five bucks is still a lot. I got a hundred and you should see how much I can get."

John said, "Jamie you misunderstand. We deal in money so much we leave out portions of speech because they are understood by each of us."

"Oh."

Nobody said anything but then we talked about the weather and relatively simple things till Jennifer said, "Okay, how much was it?"

John stifled a yawn and said, "What was that dear?"

"What was understood? How much money was it?"

"Well you would understand it easier as seventy five thousand dollars each." Now in an even more bored voice, "I suppose we will have to talk in millions soon. It does make it confusing."

Everybody was stunned and I tried to copy his style. "I suppose Bell is bothering us during the Christmas season wanting to give us money?"

"Oh, they enthusiastically took copies of the fourteen patents and one pair of our working models. I was going to ask for ten but thought I should ask for thirty. I just hate dealing in odd amounts."

"Do you think a median figure of twenty is too high?"

"I did before but not now. I was thinking of having an in-ground pool and line it with an inch of solid gold. You see, then I don't have to paint it."

"I hate to rain on your dreams but I am afraid the weight would be too much and the pool would sink into the ground. Besides I think it a bit too ostentatious for this neighbourhood."

"You're right as usual Jeff. Perhaps I can make it an indoor pool."

"That works. A little flashy but you can keep the lighting dimmed."

The rest were looking back and forth and didn't know what to think.

"I suppose so. It would have to be a small pool anyway. My share would barely get me ten tons and it doesn't go as far as it used to."

I just nodded my head in understanding. "Would you pass those other cookies? I think I like them better."

"Yes, Mrs MacIntee usually had more of the food you like when you are coming."

"A lovely lady. I should have made a song that wasn't as derogatory to her name."

Poor Jamie bit again. "Ten tons of what?"

John said, "Oh I guess you weren't paying attention. It was only ten tons of gold. Hardly enough to have a decent sized swimming pool. If Jeff gives me his portion I could have twenty tons and make one of better proportions." Jamie's eyes got very big and I think we had all of them reeled in except Corinne.

"You can't get that much. It cost too much."

"My dear boy. Didn't you hear me when I said that we had to deal in millions now? Jeff had an idea and we may get thirty for it but I think twenty is about right. I suppose we can get new chairs here too. What did you think Jeff, will your new kitchen include table and chairs?"

"I'm sorry but the guys in the factory only know how to make cupboards."

"That is a shame. Then again we can build solid gold chairs and table."

"Too heavy to move to clean under it."

Jamie was almost crying while trying to understand these sorts of figures. John now in a normal voice said, "Relax Jamie. We were pulling your leg. There is a lot of money in this invention but I have no idea what it will bring."

"But you could get twenty million dollars?"

"Sure but probably a lot less. There are not many places that would need or that could afford what Jeff invented."

Everybody relaxed now but the spectre of all that money had gotten each of them to think.

Instead of exercise I walked out of the house and down to Carlo and Maria's. I had a shovel and proceeded to clean their walk. There were no tracks but it should still be cleaned. When I got to the door it opened and Maria said, "Why are you doing that Mr Congdon?"

"Hello Maria. I am eating too many sweets and need to burn some off. Besides I wanted to know if you and Carlo were home."

"We are home Jeff."

"May I bring my family over? Corinne still eats a lot and she has a hollow leg."

"Bring them over. They are all invited."

"In fifteen minutes Nonna."

She smiled a big one for me and I walked back.

The family, including John, walked over. The door opened before we got there. Corinne called Nonna and Nonno and gave each of the people a hug and a kiss. Two tear-streaked adults were introduce to the family. Even Jamie didn't mind the custom of kissing the cheek of the old people.

It came out that the closest members of their family had gone on vacation and only a few people had come over to visit. I had to give the synopsis of what had happened to me with Anthony Sinclair. Carlo gave me an insight in what the man was really like. As you could imagine Carlo had been asked a lot of questions when his name was linked to mine.

Carlo said there was a lot of things he could not mention but did talk of a shake up in the Banano family. The new family head was young and stupid. This was a fatal condition recently. He talked around the fact that perhaps the death in Italy could be linked back to Toronto.

We left a few hours later and we mentioned business only once. I referred to Barry and his problems. "Carlo, there are a lot of people that want to get around by themselves but find it very dangerous to do this. Make a company that makes stainless steel tubes that can be attached to the walls or counters. People that have had a serious accident need them to hold on to and so do those that are getting on in years."

"That is a good idea. Is it for sale?"

"It is a gift. What are friends for anyway?"

We visited a business associate and his family. The engineers and some tradesmen were there also. They liked to talk shop because there was little else we could relate to. I complimented the host on keeping class distinction out of his choices. The fact was that we had a lot of English qualities in us and it wasn't until later that we began to act with less bias. The English and Americans were the same and they too evolved into kinder societies.

On Christmas morning we opened a lot of presents. Corinne got the most, which was no surprise. The girls saw mounds of boxes and bags in our house, so they knew that their presents just had to wait until they returned home. I seemed to have got the second most presents. I was pleased in a way but I had over sixty Christmases to get used to the idea.

The girls and Jamie got expensive clothing that they would need for the next few parties. When the gift giving and opening was over they all disappeared upstairs. I knew that Jamie had another present waiting for him. I was going to stay down here and honestly say that I had nothing to do with it.

Paige and Jamie were in our bedroom. He had slept between us last night. She said, "Jamie, do you trust me? I mean really trust me to not hurt you?"

"Yeah, I guess. You don't even talk much."

"Good, I want to give you another Christmas present from those that love you. Will you take it now?"

"What is it?"

"We want to make love to you and make you feel some of what we feel."

"I don't understand."

Paige brought out a small thin dildo suitable for anal stimulation. I had bought this in Chinatown on an earlier shopping excursion. "This is especially for you because we love you." She handed the article to Jamie and said, "You can use it yourself if you want but I think you would like it better if somebody else used it for you. Jeff bought two for me. One goes in the front and one like that goes in the back."

Jamie looked at the article in his hand and didn't meet Paige's eyes. "You use one of these in your bum?"

"Jeff will be able to make me pregnant soon. When the dangerous time comes we use my bum. It is nice but not as nice as my front."

"How do you use it?"

"Well we have to make it slippery first. Then it feels really good to use a finger to get some inside too. It's not that good to use it by myself so somebody else moves it for me."

"Who?"

"Jamie, we are one big family here. We don't have too many secrets inside the family and nobody finds out about the secrets from outside the family."

"Ok."

"So if I tell you then you cannot tell."

"I won't tell anybody."

"All the girls take turns with a toy like this. We all do each other."

"Really?"

"Yes, and the one that does it best is Maggie. She is so slow that I want to scream to make her hurry. She knows best though and when I come, it's even better than when somebody else uses it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.