Rebirth II - Cover

Rebirth II

Copyright© 2007 by John Wales

Chapter 23

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Jeff is a successful entrepreneur. Over the years he built up his electronics business to a small chain or retail outlets. He had two failed marriages and accepted his employees as his family. Somehow his prostrate condition slipped through the cracks. Facing death, he goes back to his roots and the pain he endured in his dysfunctional family. Fate wants to deal him a second hand in life. In Book II, we learn what happens after he becomes a celebrity.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   Mother   Sister  

Jamie came in with a bruise on his face. His walk was odd; and it could have been from a fall as he said. It was during gym that I saw the bruising on his arm much like a strong man had squeezed him on both arms. After gym I said, "Jamie, will you do as I say? I am your friend."

"Yes — yes I will."

I pulled him back into a corner and hand him face away from the light. "Bend over and touch your toes and keep your hands there."

"Why?"

"Am I your friend?"

He did as I asked but did it slowly. I got on my knees and pulled his cheeks apart. He started to get up and I said, "Stay there please."

Jamie's anus was bruised and I could see a tear on one side and what could have been one on the other.

"You got a cute butt but you got to get up now."

He turned with tears and embraced me. He was crying uncontrollably now and I just held him.

"Was it the guy you are living with?" There was only a head nod. I got him out of the shower and we got dressed but we were late for the next class. When we came into Home Ec, Mrs Cameron didn't say anything because she had seen the look on Jamie's face.

Mrs Cameron said as the class ended, "Mr Congdon and Mr Sutherland, will you remain for a minute?"

She looked very maternal now when she said, "What's wrong?"

Jamie didn't answer so I said, "He was hurt by his guardian. At the moment you have to leave this as it is. You trusted me before and now I have to trust you. Please don't say anything until I figure out what to do."

"What happened?"

"That is for Jamie to say. I repeat, don't tell anyone. We need a sympathetic ear but no interference just yet."

"Ok. I will not say anything."

Outside the class, Jamie turned on me and said, "Why did you tell her?"

"Jamie, you know I'm smart. I also know a lot of things you have never thought of. What I did was for the best." Again we were late for class but now we were separated.

During my lunch, I called John and left a message. "I need the three wise men."

Jamie went home with me. The family could see that something was wrong but said nothing. Mindful of the bugs, I turned the radio on loud and Jamie and I talked. Jamie just couldn't talk about some things but other things came out easily.

We found that he was born in Saskatchewan and only came to Toronto five months ago. Jamie had been caught in a sexual act with another male and the information became public knowledge. His family shipped him off to a maiden aunt in Toronto. The rest of his family had basically disowned him.

This was tearing him up inside. I turned the radio down and we just talked like kids but the veneer was very thin. We had dinner and my family made Jamie feel at home.

We were doing homework when someone knocked lightly on the front door. I went to answer it and found two big men and one thin man with wire framed spectacles.

I said, "Hello."

The small man said, "You must be Mr Congdon. Mr Holtzman said that we should come up here and enjoy your winter weather."

"Please wait a moment. I want to put my coat on and come out for a moment."

I quickly told the family that I had some friends here and I wanted to talk about girls outside.

The thin man said, "It is much warmer in the automobile."

"Lead the way if you will."

When we got the doors closed they introduced themselves. Mr Benard was one of the large men. He had a misshapen nose and very large hands. When we shook, my hand was lost in his. The other large man looked had an unmarked face. His name was Mr Victorio. The thin man with the reedy voice was called Mr Folger.

Mr Folger seemed to be the brains and said, "What can we do for you Mr Congdon?"

"I have a young thirteen year-old friend in the house. He is going through a homosexual phase but that may change. A man that is supposed to be his guardian raped his ass last night. I'm not interested in the Children's Aid coming in right now but I would like the man to understand that the boy's ass is not his. From what I have gathered this is not the first time this has happened."

"What specifically do you want us to do?"

"I don't want him dead. I have never been a violent person but this man seems to have uncovered the place in my mind where it is hid."

"That is clear enough to us Mr Congdon. Anything else?"

"The house has ten bugs in it that are still active. I plan on trying to lure out the miscreant that planted the devices and for the three of you to catch him, them or her. One set of tracks were small."

"That sounds fairly simple too. Where will we stay?"

"In the house. You have my room but I would like one person to be awake at all times. The people in my home will treat you as relatives and you will be part of our loving family. I believe you happen to be my father's nephews. Your different names will be because you are from three different sisters."

"That sounds good. Will you point us to this rapist?"

I gave him the address and added a description of the house and what the man looked liked. They grinned when I gave the last piece of information.

"When you gentlemen are done please just let yourselves in. There is no need to stand vigil tonight; for the trap has not been set yet. I will put out sheets, blankets and pillows."

"Thank you very much Mr Congdon. We are not usually welcomed into a person's home."

"What you are doing for me goes beyond money, Mr Folger."

When I got back in I said in a whisper, far from the closest microphone, "I called some friends for help. They are all my cousins and my dad's sisters' sons."

Jamie whispered, "Why are they here?"

"I asked them to come down to talk to the guy in your house. They talk rough and I will see about getting you a new family to take care of you."

"But — I don't know. He is going to hurt me again."

"Jamie, he will be in no condition to do this again."

Maggie asked, "How were you hurt Jamie?"

Jamie just hung his head and I guess that was enough for the girls to know. Maggie put her arm around the boy and pulled him to her. Jamie started to sniffle then the crying got worse. In a few minutes all of us had wet eyes.

I pulled Jane away just enough to say, "Your nephews are going to stay for a while and so is Jamie. The girls are going to bunk with you and I guess the men will get the girls' room instead of mine. It's larger and with two beds. The other man gets my bed. Jamie and I get the floor downstairs."

"We can make up the other room?"

"Do that tomorrow when we are at school. Two of the men are very large. The one that is small did most of the talking. They are doing a favour for me now. Treat them like family but they are not for you." Jane looked at me and I let her know that she couldn't slip on this.

We barely had enough sheets but not enough pillows. We got the beds ready. When Jamie calmed down I said, "You are staying here with us. This can only be temporary. My cousins will take the beds and you and I get the floor." This seemed to cheer him up.

Some good dance music came on and Susan pulled me into her arms and danced with me. Maggie didn't take no for an answer when she wanted a dance partner and Jamie got to his feet. By the second dance I knew that either he was a natural or had a lot of practice on the dance floor.

A car pulled up just after eleven. Again there was the tiny knock and I opened the door. Only Folger and Victorio were ushered in. Jane knew the names from my descriptions but we had no first names. She did as well as she could and the men gave first names knowing fully well it was for the microphones.

Edger Folger said, "It is nice to see you again Jane. It has been quite a few years."

"Oh yes it has. Last time you were here, Maggie was a baby. Now the two of you just have a seat. Would you like something to drink?"

"No thank you but I have some job prospects in my head and I need to write them down before I forget."

Maggie ran off to get the supplies and I talked to Carmen Victorio. His voice was deep and the way he talked I knew he was not all brawn by any means.

Jamie was hiding behind us and I saw both men assess the boy. From their looks it didn't seem sexual. Edger wrote, 'Can I talk freely?'

I shook my head and he wrote that Clarence Bernard stayed because the house was empty. Under the note was a P.S. saying that he was more than enough for anyone.

Edger then yawned a bit, which may have been theatrical and said, "We had a long drive. I think we better turn in for the night."

I said, "We get up at seven to go to school. Would you like some of my pancakes in the morning? We usually have a large breakfast."

"I may have a few but I doubt if you will fill up your cousin Carm."

"You may be right. I better get up at five."

Jamie had slipped around us and took the paper and pen and added, 'Tony leaves me alone for up to three days sometimes. It may be a long wait.'

Edger smiled at the boy and put out his hand to shake. It took a while but eventually Jamie shook it. Carm did the same thing and it looked like Jamie was not as frightened as he was before.

When the lights went out I got close to Jamie and held him to me and I could feel his muscles relax. I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek and this helped even more.

I woke up the next morning with a sleeping octopus on me. I was being prodded with an erection. Since coming back to this time I had not had much of a problem with this yet. In a way I felt — pleased that it was for me. I extracted myself and found that this was a good enough time to get up.

I cleaned up quickly and began the things that needed to be done to start the day. Mindful of Carm, I did mix up a large batch of pancakes and would make another as these got used. I pulled out the large griddle out and I began to make the cakes. Close to seven, I went back into the front room and found Jamie on his back pitching a tent with the duvet. I stared at him a good while then had to race back to my cooking. With new cakes on I quickly walked into the room and bent over Jamie. My hand came out and held the tent pole and gave it a shake.

When Jamie woke up enough I said, "You were stabbing me with this all night. I am going to have to find a scabbard for it."

My words took a while but he woke up enough to feel my hand still moving him. "You better stop that or I am going to make a mess."

"Get up Sweetie. When the girls take over the bathroom you will not have a chance. Go now or you will have to wash in the snow and pee there too."

Jamie threw back the blanket and we both saw that his erection had worked its way out of the opening in the pajamas. "Pretty impressive I think."

Jamie looked down and smiled. "You like?"

"Sleek and built for a man's job. Now move your hairy bum."

Jamie took two steps then pulled down his pajamas then bent over. "See no hair," then hurried to the bath.

Some pancakes were dark but still good. In a while I heard girls' voices as they tried to get into the bath. Jamie was red faced when he came down.

"You get caught playing with your favourite toy?"

Jamie thought on this then smiled and said "Almost. I was just doing it another time to make sure I stayed down for a while."

"Well I have some things that have to go down too. Sit at the table and I will stoke the fires that make you what you are."

My meal was eaten beside the stove as I worked. The girls came down and greeted Jamie like a long lost brother. All of them used their hands on him as another way of communication. One of them must have thought of this and made the suggestion. It was good to see Jamie responding to the touch.

We were nearly done when we heard a heavy tread on the stairs. Carm came into the room to look around.

"Good morning Cousin Carm. Pull up a seat beside that pretty woman and I will see if I can fill you up."

"They all look pretty. But I think I will pick the prettiest."

He took a seat beside Jane and she was now all smiles. I brought out the cakes and threw one more on Jamie's plate and put the pile in front of Carm. "Eat before they get cold. And you better watch or they will steal them on you."

"I can share."

I poured coffee and made both milk and sugar available. I continued to use the griddle pilling up pancakes for Edgar and me. I made out a paper and wrote on it, 'Clarence didn't come home? What do you think?"

Carm read it and nodded but continued to eat. In a moment his hand came out and quickly wrote that their third member would stay until he was relieved.

Edgar came down later and his quick eyes caught the note and read it but if I had not been looking I would not know that he was doing so.

"Good morning Cousin Edgar. Won't you sit and eat? Coffee or tea?"

"Coffee sounds great. I may even get something to eat I see."

"Family gets special consideration."

"Your other cousin Charley will be coming into town today. All of us have some business to attend to and we may not all be here at one time."

"Mom can prepare your meals but you may have to take her shopping. Today is our regular day to do that."

"I'll drive Aunt Jane to the store and we can have a talk at the same time. Did you know that Samantha has had another baby?" Jane took the idea and started to fabricate a story for our listeners. It did sound like the workings of a close-knit family.

We all walked to school and I told Paige and Jennifer the truth and then mentioned how each of the men were supposed to be related to us. She asked, "But why are they here?"

"We need to find out who planted the bugs and more importantly, why. Then it is just a matter of gathering enough evidence against the mastermind." They didn't know about Jamie so I added, "While they were here I decided to use their services in another matter. The guy supposedly taking care of Jamie hurt him a lot. There are bruises all over him. The three gents are going to have a heart to heart talk with this Tony to convince him that this is an unacceptable practice. Bullies are not known for being too quick to come to an understanding."

Jennifer said, "I sure don't want to be in this Tony's shoes."

"Jamie has already moved out. We just have to find an official home for him."

Jennifer said, "Something like what I got?"

"Yes, very similar."

During the day I worked to find the best choices for Jamie. There were some people like Mason that effectively worked for me and would do what I asked. Jack could do this too but that may be more difficult for as he didn't have another bedroom.

In second period English Alice and Jena smiled at me but both must have had an eye on the other. When Alice started to scowl Jena looked right at her.

After class they both hurried to me but then stayed a respectful distance away as if going closer would cause a fight. Jena said, "Hi Jeff. Barry and Laura have been asking about you. They wanted you to come over for a meal with us some time."

Alice took a step closer but stopped warily. "Mom and I were thinking the same thing. Since you leave every weekend, will you come over tonight?"

"I am sorry but I have company at my house. I might be able to come over if you can cook for ten more."

She didn't seem happy and said, "Perhaps another time."

This pleased Jena and she smiled, "I guess that means we are out too. I would love to have you all over but I don't have enough time to prepare and Barry is not that good in the kitchen."

The next class was music and I had to hurry. I immediately checked on Jamie and he appeared to be happy. I relaxed a bit knowing his was much better than what he had been yesterday afternoon.

It was during lunch when I was going over what I had done that I realised that my conversation with Jamie this morning had been transmitted to people I didn't even know. Going over my dialogue I saw that it wasn't that bad but it could be used against me. The best thing to do was to find the receivers and the audiotapes.

In Home Ec, I saw Mrs. Cameron watching us like an eagle. After class I waited until everybody left but Jamie and me. "In a few days we are going to get the Children's Aid involved in this and find Jamie a new home. The man that was supposed to have been watching out for him has not come home and I recently found out that this is common."

She looked at Jamie and saw the way he clung to me. She said, "Jamie, you don't look to be your old cheerful self but I think you are in good hands. I assume you are staying at Jeff's home."

"Yes I am. It makes me think I am back in my old family with all the people around. You even have to fight for time in the bathroom."

"It was much the same in my home when I was young. Good luck young man and if there is something you need just ask."

"Thank you Mrs Cameron."

Before I went to the next class I told Jamie where to go to find James if he was coming.

During a spare I had to work on my 'Star Wars' books. I had difficulty concentrating on anything else. Chemistry had turned up another dead end but at least I expected that.

Jamie waited at the side door and we both hurried to the side street. There was still a lot of traffic but I spotted James car and raced to it. We both got in the back seat this time.

"Hello James. Thanks for taking some of your time to pick us up."

"I was in the neighbourhood. Would you like me to drive your friend home?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.