Trick Or Treat - A Night To Remember - Cover

Trick Or Treat - A Night To Remember

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2007 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: He is 25 and home alone on Halloween. When the rain starts he figures the trick or treaters are finished for the night then the 40-ish Marilyn shows up and she needs a shoulder to cry on and he gives that and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Halloween   .

It was after just after eight in the evening and the rain had started to come down in buckets and I figured that I had probably seen the last of the trick or treaters so I turned off the porch light and took the bowl of candy back into the kitchen and set it on the counter. I really enjoyed Halloween, all the kids in their costumes and everything... it kind of brought back my childhood memories. I popped open a beer and went into the den and cuddled up with my San Francisco Forty Niners throw blanket and picked up the remote for my DVD and pushed start.

I had been trying to watch one of my favorite movies, Casablanca but had been continuously interrupted by the door chimes. God every time I watched that movie I fantasized about getting into Ilsa's panties! As I took a sip of beer the movie was at the part where Ilsa say's to Sam, 'Play it again' although most people still think she said 'Play it again Sam, ' when I thought I heard my door chimes ringing. I cocked my head and listened to make sure I had actually heard. The chimes rang again and I stood up wondering who was foolish enough to be out in the middle of a rainstorm. I flicked on the porch lights and opened the door and standing there was a completely drenched Marilyn Hemmer. I stood there for a second completely taken aback by the sight of my sexy neighbor standing there so wet that I could clearly see her bra through her blouse.

Marilyn was a neighbor who lived four houses down the street with her husband Phil and their two teenage boys. I had first met her about two years ago at the annual July fourth block party and took an instant liking to her. She was good looking for a forty something woman and she was witty and seemed to be kind... she was just someone you would take an immediately liking to. That winter I had an opportunity to kiss her at a neighbors Christmas party when I caught her under the mistletoe and she had playfully kissed me back then chided me about our age differences, as I said, Marilyn is in her forties and I just turned twenty-five. I had moved into the neighborhood three years ago when I got my first job out of college as a CPA for a medium sized insurance company. I liked living in the neighborhood because of the serenity although most of my neighbors were families with half-grown kids.

When my brain finally engaged I apologized and ushered Marilyn inside the house. "Jesus Marilyn, what in hell are you doing out on a night like this?" At first I didn't realize she was crying because she was dripping wet but when she walked into the hallway I noticed her chest heaving and her breath coming in waves. She looked down at the puddle forming around her feet and tried to smile, and then she muttered.

"Oh God Mark, I'm dripping all over your floor. I'm so sorry!"

She was beginning to shiver so I took quick action. "No problem let me grab you a couple of towels." I walked down the hall to the linen closet and pulled out a large and small bath towel and walked back and handed them to her. "The small one's for your hair," I said unnecessarily. Marilyn's auburn hair was plastered to her face and as she wiped the rain and tears off of her face she again made an attempt to smile. "Now, what in the heck are you doing out in this storm?" I asked again. She wrapped the large towel around her shoulders, shivered then replied.

"Well it's kind of a long story Mark, but here's the Readers Digest version. This afternoon I found out that Phil was cheating on me and when he came home we had a knock down, drag out fight. I decided that I needed to get out of the house for a while and was just driving around watching all the kids all dressed up in their Halloween costumes when my car died about three blocks east of here. Figuring that my day was a complete failure I started walking home when the rain started then I decided that I just couldn't go home to him, not tonight anyway and... well frankly you're the only neighbor I know who isn't married. You see Mark; I don't want everyone in town to know what's going on and... well I figured that I could trust you to keep this quiet."

"I see. Well thanks for the vote of confidence."

"Look Mark, is there any chance I could get a drink, I'm freezing to death."

I shook my head, God how stupid could I be. "Sure, what's your poison?" She asked what I had and I told her and she settled for a rum and Coke. I led her into the den and told her to have a seat while I fixed her drink. I went into hallway and turned up the heater to 76 then walked into the kitchen and tossed some ice cubes into a glass and mixed her a fairly strong rum and Coke. When I walked back into the den I was thinking about how she looked with her blouse plastered to her body and when I looked I almost fainted. Marilyn was standing in the middle of the room wrapped in my throw blanket, her wet clothes nothing but a pile on the floor. I looked down at the pile and counted... there was her blouse, her jeans, her socks and shoes, her panties and her bra... sweet Jesus she was naked under my blanket. As I handed her the drink my hand was shaking badly but I tried to keep up a façade of normality... like I had naked women running around my house all the time. "Here you go Marilyn, one rum and Coke." She took the drink from my trembling fingers and smiled at me.

"Thanks Mark, I really appreciate this."

I guess that my mouth was wide open and I know that my eyes were as big as saucers as I stared at her breasts as they pushed out the Forty Niners helmet in the center of my blanket, her long legs protruding from the gold and red bottom... God even soaking wet she was amazingly beautiful. She looked down at herself then back up at me and she didn't need to be a rocket scientist to know what I was thinking, then she sat down in the large leather recliner. She arranged the blanket so that it was tucked up underneath her arms and then her lovely smile slowly formed into words.

"I hope that I'm not embarrassing you Mark."

I flopped down onto the couch, looked across at her and tried to form a coherent sentence. When she sat down the blanket had crept up so high that I could almost see the hair between her legs and as I stared I felt myself starting to get hard. "Well... uh I guess that I wasn't expecting to... uh, have such a beautiful woman, even one as wet as you are, drop in tonight." I thought that was pretty lame excuse for staring at her tits but she didn't seem to mind at all. She took the smaller towel and began drying her hair, then stopped and I noticed a change in her face as she obviously had a thought.

"Well that is very kind of you Mark; I know how I must look."

"Ah... well I've always thought that you were..."

She put her finger to her lips to silence me then she slowly rose out of the chair and walked across the floor and stood next to me. As I looked up she smiled then opened her arms and let the blanket fall and it just seemed to slowly flutter down to the floor. I noticed her breasts first, big and yet a little saggy with small reddish areolas and very hard nipples. Farther down her body the hair between her legs was nicely trimmed and I could just make out her labia and I desperately wanted to reach out and touch her but I restrained myself. She leaned over and rubbed her fingers across my jeans right where my hard cock was pressing up and she kissed my cheek then whispered.

"You know something Mark, what I really need is a nice hot shower... would you like to wash my back?"

I just nodded yes; I didn't try to say anything because I was scared silly that I would screw up the moment. She took me by the hand and pulled me up onto my feet.

"Good, I'm glad... now how about showing me where your bathroom is."

I led her down the hallway and into the bedroom and pointed toward the bathroom. "Over there." I stuttered.

Marilyn looked at the opened door then turned back to me. She cupped a breast and pulled on a nipple then lowered her arm and ran a finger in between her labia, looked at the moisture on the tip of her finger then stuck her finger in her mouth and licked off her juices. "I think I taste pretty good Mark and I'm sure you'll think so too but I still want a shower before we make love... you are going to make love to me... aren't you?"

Again not trusting my voice I just nodded yes.

She chuckled. "Good, that's very good, but if we're going to take a shower and you're going to make love to me you're going to have to get out of those clothes.

She pointed to me and her chuckle turned into a laugh and right then and there I fell in love with her. Smiling I took a deep breath and pulled my shirt over my head, unzipped my jeans and slipped out of them then took off my Jockey shorts. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and as I walked over to her it lightly bounced up and down. She pulled me into her arms and we kissed. My cock pushed hard against her belly then slid to one side as her nipples drilled into my chest. Our tongues met and she pushed mine back into my mouth, hers trailing mine by mere nano-seconds. I hadn't been with a woman in a couple of months and I could feel the pre-cum leaking out of my cock and running down her stomach. She must have felt it too because she reached down and wiped some of it off with a finger then stuck her finger into her mouth and sucked.

"Hummm, very nice Mark, I think I'm going to enjoy sucking your cock."

Soon we were inside my small shower and as I washed her back as she let the warm water roll down her shoulders and chest. I eased down onto my knees and began to wash her butt and I noticed that even thought she was forty-whatever her butt hardly sagged at all and as I washed I let my hand wander between her legs and my fingers slip inside her labia and soon I was fingering her pussy. She put her hands on the sides of the shower wall to help keep her balance then she eased her legs apart and started to moan.

"Oh yes baby, that's... oh God damned that feels so fucking good. Oh God just a little deeper honey... un huh... un huh, un huh, oh yes Mark... deeper, finger me deeper, please honey deeper! Oh yes, oh yes harder Mark, harder! Oh yes. Oh fuck yes... I'm... I'm ccummmiiinnggggg!!!!!!"

As she came her body lifted up until she was on her toes then her legs clenched together trapping my fingers inside her and I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing my fingers. I tried to keep my fingers moving inside her but found it impossible so I quit and just let her enjoy the moment. When she finally relaxed her muscles I slipped my fingers out and tasted her cum... and damn if she didn't taste delicious. She turned around and spread her legs then reached down and pulled my head in between her legs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.