Hope - Cover

Hope

©Poet of the Shadows AKA Shadowpoet

Chapter 22

Someone once stated that the greatest plan is no plan at all. Leon finally Felt hope again his parents were driving him north by northwest. On his direction only with the feelings getting stronger, Leon knew he could locate her.

At the military instillation all hell was breaking loose. Hope sensed the General's decision to eliminate her to gain some semblance of control over the rest of the instillation. She was communicating frantically with the other inmates, to come up with a plan of immediate escape. Every test subject in the instillation started turning on their handlers. Though many of them wouldn't even make it out of the instillation thanks to the fact everyone that was employed there had stun weapons and tranquilizers some would be able to slip out among the chaos. Hope made a promise to herself tone day free each and every last one of them.

Meanwhile Leon was getting frustrated at the length of the drive, fang and shadow were left out the side door of the car a few moments before as they were making haste towards the place they had escaped from so long ago Fang has feared this day for such a long time, they would no longer be the same after today. Her heart filled with dread as she was going to attempt to change what she knew was fated to happen if only she could save him.

Hope couldn't believe it, she had made it outside. Heading in a random direction she later found herself near a vast lake the air was a little chilly coming off the water. If she had known where she was she would have recognized Lake Erie that borders Pennsylvania and Canada.

Leon found it, the place where they had his Hope, his anger started to flare. At the same time Fang and Shadow entered the fray and begun attacking the soldiers stationed outside the instillation. Leon felt a sting on his neck, and only had a few seconds to realize he had a dart in the back of his neck as he collapsed unconscious. Shadow lunged at the shooter immediately after but at the same instance gunfire was heard. Fang jumped towards Shadow hoping she wasn't too late.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.