Hope - Cover

Hope

©Poet of the Shadows AKA Shadowpoet

Chapter 15

"When you play out a scene in your head, planning every move to make something perfect and you look forward to achieving that perfection. In doing so sometimes you stress the situation, enough that everything goes haywire from step one.

June 14th 1987, Hope and I planned a picnic. We were going into the wilderness to just be with each other for the day. Like most typical teenagers I had more planned then just a picnic. I planned to make the final step in my relationship with hope. I wanted to show her I loved her in the one way we had yet to experienc.

That morning I woke to beautiful weather and believed nothing could go wrong with our plans for the day. I gathered Hope at her house and we walked into the forest with the picnic lunch she had prepared. We had been practicing communicating with our minds instead of speaking verbally but it was difficult when we didn't have full concentration, and/or an extremely emotional event happening. Today seemed to be like any other as we sat up our picnic, played for a while, ate and relaxed.

As time passed, I told Hope I needed to use nature for a moment and excused my self. Picking a dozen wild red roses from a near by bush, I admired their crimson color and their beautiful sent. Getting lost in thought I spent some time gathering them and getting ready for what I was about to say. Once I felt prepared, I returned to the picnic site noticing Hope was waiting patiently with a smile.

I walked to hope and handed her the roses saying, 'I love you. I think I have loved you from first day we met and I know I'll love you for as long as time will allow. I know we are young but one day I hope to become your husband.'

Hope promptly started to cry and I thought I had done something wrong and broke down in tears my self. She said, 'the first day our hands touched and the sparks I felt from that simple touch, I knew I loved you then and I love you even more now. I promise one day I'll marry you Leon.' Emotion took control and I was deliriously happy yet I couldn't stop crying. Hope put her arms around my shoulders and we kissed and melted into each other's arms. It seemed like hours that we cuddled, made out, petted, and eventually lost our virginity together.

It didn't seem odd that we reached orgasm at the same time. There wasn't even the thought that I could of made Hope pregnant. However, I did noticed some changes in both of us. I could hear her every thought clearly and, though my eyes were closed, I could see and feel her with my mind. I heard her thought, I feel it all, too. Then I opened my eyes.

Nothing could have prepared me for what happened next, Fang and Shadow were sitting near our picnic, looking at us with intelligent eyes; I heard a sweet sounding female voice resonating in my head, You never feared us, and we shall not fear you. My name is Lauren, this is my mate, Charlie, though we love the names Hope gave us, Fang and Shadow fit us well.

My world went black. Next thing I knew, I was waking up with a headache and wondering what had just happened."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.