Erin's Grandpa - Cover

Erin's Grandpa

by Winter Night

Copyright© 2007 by Winter Night

Incest Sex Story: Erin had never realied how much she loved her grandpa, until the day she became his. The story is about fantasies that come true for Adam Smith and his grandaughter Erin.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

The day of her Grandmother's funeral was a very sad day. Erin was very close to her grandparent's bcause they had played an important role in raising her. Her Granny had been sick for some time so her death was not a big shock. Just sad. Erin had just turned 18 the day before. She knew that Grandpa would need her help in the coming days, so Erin had packed enough clothes to stay several weeks. While she was packing though she never would have known that she would be there for many years to come.

Erin is a beautiful, young, vibrant girl. Standing 5 foot 6 with beautiful long, tanned legs. Her breasts were not overly big at a 32 B cup, but they were big enough that the boys liked them. She had played around quite a bit in the past as a teen, but being 18 now made her feel as if she were grown up and she really needed to be more careful. She was ready to put her bad girl past behind her and move on.

Watching her Grandpa trying to cope with everything that came with Granny's death was very hard on Erin. He had always been a strong man who had taken care of her when she needed it the most. Now at the age of 65 and mourning the death of his wife, Adam White looked like such a fragile, sad man who would need to help of his grandaughter for a while.

Adam could not get over how beautiful his grandaugther had grown up to be. She was no longer the little girl who needed his protection, but she's the beautiful and sexy young woman now. There had been several instances where he had to remind himself that she is his grand child and that he couldn't be staring at her and getting hard like he was. He felt so ashamed because at night he was actually going to bed and jacking himself off while thinking of his beautiful Erin.

It had been a long week and they both decided they needed to relax. Saturday afternoon Erin went for a dip in the pool while grandpa was taking a nap. The cool water felt so nice on such a hot day. After a nice long swim, she decided to work on her tan a little. Wearing her tiny bikini, she decided to lay on the lounge chair. She fell asleep dreaming of her handsome grandfather. She couldn't get over the feelings that she had thinking of him and wondering what he would be like in bed. Before long she felt someone touching her. It startled her awake and she screamed. "Shh baby girl, it's okay. It's just Grandpa" she heard Adam say. "Oh grandpa you scared me, I was just taking a little nap" said Erin. "I'm sorry baby girl, but I could see that you were starting to get red and I didn't want my sweet little girl to get a bad sunburn". "Thank you grandpa".

Erin decided to go inside and take a bath. She had forgotten to lock the bathroom door because she was so used to living by herself. She added some peach smelling bubbles to her bathwater and filled the tub with warm water. She had put her hair up in a clip so that it wouldn't get wet. She slowly stripped her bikini off and left it on the floor and stepped into the tub. She closed her eyes and daydreamed about being on a desserted island with just her grandpa there to please her. She just couldn't get over how handsome her granddad was and how wet she was getting just thinking of him. Her hand found her way to her nipples as she pinched and teased them making them hard. Slowly she moved down her body to find her freshly shaven pussy. She parted her lips and started to massage her clit.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.