J And O Productions, Inc. - Cover

J And O Productions, Inc.

Copyright© 2007 by ppr128

Chapter 4: Up a Notch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Up a Notch - A twisted tale about a nymphomaniac who has her own, minor, film studio.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Pregnancy  

Flush with my success against Derrick and his simpering sister, I found myself aroused almost constantly. I was desperate to have Brad, desperate to have his cock buried inside me again, desperate to reveal my identity to him- but at the same time, I feared that he might reject me. More than anything else, I wanted him to lust after me the same way I lusted after him; I would have summoned him to the studio to attempt to slake my desire, but I had begun to show. He knew I was pregnant, and if he connected the dots and did not want to proceed ... I did not know how I would deal with it.

Fortunately, Allison provided an outlet. Having her daughter in such close proximity- and knowing exactly what to be on the lookout for- Dawn was well aware of the effect her son had on his sister. Allison was entirely predictable, and it had taken no more than two attempts to guess her computer's password. A quick file search lead her to Allison's raw footage, copied wholesale from the set of three DVDs she had been given after completing her shoot with Brad. According to the playlist details, they had been watched many times over in the weeks since; Allison apparently had a close interest in one particular angle. Sitting back, Dawn chewed on her lower lip, curious to see what Allison found so appealing.

A quick search though her daughter's room yielded more results; the DVDs in their unmarked cases, and a large, complicated-looking dildo. It was about ten inches long- similar in size to her prodigiously-endowed son, now that she thought about it- and was battery powered. Switching it on, Dawn marvelled as it sprang to life; beads at the base rotated at varying speeds and in alternating directions, whilst the shaft bent at the middle, making lazy circles in the air. Sprinting next door, overcome by her discoveries, Dawn grabbed her laptop and its power cable, returning to Allison's room and setting up at her desk. The file she was looking for was on the second DVD, and what it held was enticing, indeed.

It was a front-on shot, depicting the Playroom's bed. On it, Allison was kneeling over Brad, her arms tied over her head. Brad's erection jutted towards his sister's drooling cunt, and Sylvia bought the two unknowingly incestuous lovers together. Allison fucked her brother with great abandon, breasts bouncing wildly until Brad's hands came up to cup them. She watched as her daughter bought herself to orgasm, bucking wildly and moaning around the O-Ring that gagged her, saw her punished for being unable to orgasm in the strict time allotted by her Dom. And then, facing directly into the camera, preparing to be taken from behind...

Heart pounding, Dawn forced herself to stop the movie, halting its playback. Her eyes drifted towards her daughter's sex toy. It would be wrong, she thought. But more wrong than what? Than tricking her son into fathering a child on her? Than having her ex-husband fuck his sister? Than having Brad screw Allison, or the way she'd had her personal physician provide a fertility drug instead of a contraceptive to her darling daughter? She picked the massive dong up, turned it on, marvelled at its movements.

Beneath the cotton shift she wore, Dawn was naked. She was glad the chair she sat upon was wood and not padded with a cushion, for otherwise her fluids would be spreading in a great stain even now. After a moment's hesitation, she bought the toy to her lower lips, running it up and down a few times to wet the head, preparing it for insertion. Unpausing the movie, she rammed it into herself, matching time with Brad's strokes, wishing it were him instead of some useless, lifeless toy. Moaning, she turned the toy on, gasping as the beads counter-rotated in the sensitive flesh at the entrance of her pussy, buzzing against her clit. The shaft was no less impressive, pressing against different parts of her inner walls. It didn't take long for her to climax, spurred on by the vision of her son fucking her daughter, thinking about her own experiences with him, and rubbing her free hand across her slowly-blossoming belly, wondering if the life that quickened in her now would be another son or another daughter.

Coming down from the high, she glanced at the clock. "Fuck!," she swore. Time had gotten away from her, and Allison would be home within a half-hour. This was the last way Dawn wanted her to find out what was going on; she bustled around the room, erasing the history of her time on Allison's computer, hiding the DVDs back in place. She regarded the dildo for a moment, wondering if she dared to leave it as it was, coated in her juices. But her daughter might want to use it soon after getting home, and there was only one other woman in the house; better not to risk it. Dawn ran it under some cold water, dried it with the kitchen towel, and returned it to where she had found it. As she stepped outside her daughter's room, she heard the tumblers fall in the front door's dead lock- a narrow escape, indeed.

The night passed slowly, and Dawn resolved to step up her plans. But she needed a litmus test. Brad, she knew, was always up for sex, and Allison was obviously turned on by her unknown co-star. After using Sylvia as an intermediary, she discovered both were free that afternoon, and called them in for an unexpected shoot under the pretence that the unreleased DVD was selling off the racks, her customers demanding more. This time, the shoot would be different; both would still be masked and gagged, but she intended to let Brad know who was writhing beneath him.

After dismissing her employees, Dawn settled into her studio chair, bringing the lights up. She would direct the shoot, her voice disguised by a scrambler built into the sound panel. Her two subjects sat on the bed, blinded by their face masks. Her first instruction was to her son, telling him to unzip his eyeholes and go to work.

He quickly settled Allison onto the bed, opening her legs. She'd allowed her pubic hair to grow back in after her Brazilian wax, but as yet it was still short, no protection at all for the meaty lips of her sex. Brad entered her easily, both moaning and gasping through their gags as they fucked. Before either could climax, however, Dawn decided to put the rest of her plan in motion.

"Slut," she began, "Would you be prepared to allow your partner to see your face?" She crossed her fingers, hoping against hope as the long seconds ticked by whilst her daughter considered the request. Finally, she nodded. "Very well. Stud, unmask her. And," I added, "get rid of her ball gag."

They sprang into action, Allison eager to reveal herself, Brad desperate to see who he was inside of. Shocked by his discovery, he froze, not moving his hips or hands. I had been afraid of just such a reaction, and had planned ahead; ordinarily he was able to maintain his erections for long periods of time, and stave off his orgasms if he needed to, but today Dawn had given him a certain little pill designed to ensure he stayed ... well, up to the task.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.