J And O Productions, Inc. - Cover

J And O Productions, Inc.

Copyright© 2007 by ppr128

Chapter 3: Extortion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Extortion - A twisted tale about a nymphomaniac who has her own, minor, film studio.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Light Bond   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Pregnancy  

As expected, Derrick and Julia both nodded vigorously, expressing their desire to see their respective lovers. Ordinarily, Derrick was a one-fuck man who dozed off once he had sated himself, but this time he had hardened quickly after ejaculating, aroused by the situation. He began moving within his sister again, muffled moans of pleasure escaping her gag as she surrendered to her unseen paramour.

Keying the intercom again, I encouraged them to screw again, telling them to remove their masks but leave the blindfolds in place, whipping them off at the moment of orgasm. Probably imagining a twenty-something, top-heavy starlet, Derrick grabbed his sister's shoulders, roughly thrust her onto her back, and ploughed into her sodden gash.

He moved at a savage pace, trying to overcome his refectory period with excessive stimulation. Instead- and I was surprised by the result- Julia moved swiftly towards her climax; with the mask removed, she could access her gag and removed it, spurring her brother on with gasps and cries of pleasure. As she came, she dragged her blindfold off, squinting against the bright lights above her. Spurred on by his sister's orgasm, Derrick lost control, grunting animalistically and flooding Julia with more of his semen.

As he began to climax within her, Julia's eyes adapted. The moment I had so long craved was here; I reached towards my dildo, keyed it on, and slipped it within my own sex, giving in to the heady, wretched situation playing out in front of me. Julia's face flickered through a myriad of emotions- exultation as she revelled in her orgasm, curiosity as to the identity of her partner; shock at discovering it was her brother. Still blind to what he was doing, Derrick continued to thrust into his sister, fondling her breasts. Julia screamed, repulsed by the knowledge she had been lured into a nightmare. Savouring her reaction, I shuddered into an orgasm myself, wondering how Brad would react if he discovered he was fucking his mother when he came to work for me.

As she beat ineffectively at his chest, trying to stop her brother from lancing within her semen-slick channel, Derrick finally tore his own blindfold away. His eyes grew accustomed to the light more quickly, given shade from the bright fluorescent bars by virtue of his position. As he recognised his sister, his hips came to a halt- with amusement, I noted that he did not immediately withdraw from Julia, instead coming to rest fully engulfed by her womanhood before hurriedly yanking his length from her.

Julia broke down in tears, incapable of dealing with the thought of her violation. Derrick whirled to face the one-way mirror separating my studio from the Playroom, dragging the gag away from his mouth as he did so. "Bitch!" he roared, his penis deflating rapidly.

I gave vent to a chuckle, the sound reverberating through the room below. "Now, now, Derrick. You really must learn to control that temper. Why, all sorts of inconvenient things might happen to you and your darling sister if you cannot reign it in."

Seething, he subsided. For all his faults, Derrick could not be accused of being slow-witted; selfish and prone to rash behaviour, certainly, but he had always been fast on his feet. His eyes narrowed as he tried to come up with a way to weasel out of the predicament her had found himself in. I, of course, would give him none.

"This, dear one, is how it will work. You are going to breed your bitch of a sister. You will come here once a week, on the same day each time, and you will fuck that useless little cow until she gets pregnant."

Julia wept, inconsolable. Derrick actually reached out for her to offer what emotional support he could, but she flinched violently away, the memory of their sex too close in her mind. I smiled, without mirth, even though neither could see me. It was not a pleasant smile, I supposed; no mirth was held in my pale reflection, merely the grimace of a predator ready to strike.

"Come, now, Julia. You always did tell me how envious you were of your brother and I, raising a family together. Well, here is the chance you've so long craved! Not just your own children, but one given to you by your brother! Just think," I continued, twisting the knife in her open wounds, "how much fun you shall have together."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.